The Long Weekend Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

"It's okay mom" Jr. said as he saw her hesitation. "I can hear them down at the dock."

She placed her teacup down and reached out to undo his belt and unfasten the top button on his jeans. She lowered the zipper and peeled back the front of his pants as he pushed his hips forward. She reached under the top of his underwear and grasped his fat cock. She pushed her hands deeper and with her hands under this balls brought them out into the sunlight along with his cock.

The purple pink mushroom head arced out and down toward her face. She leaned in and as his cock swelled and rose through the horizontal to vertical, her swirling tongue following the bulbous head on its trajectory tasted something different. She knew the smell and taste of her son. He may have been sweating and musky from work, this was different. Yes, it was his cum, but there was also the medicinal hint of a condom smell. Was there something else, she thought. Could it be dried juices of Sam the Double D driver from early this morning? She had tasted a few women in her life and rather enjoyed their subtle feminine flavors. But this blend was not enjoyable.

Wrinkling up her nose and looking up at Jake, she asked "Did you shower this morning?"

His arching cock and grown stiff and was now hard and vertical with a deep ridge running down the underside. 'No, I'm sorry mom, didn't have time before breakfast." Jr. apologized "I'm sorry it's not clean." he reiterated as he started to pull back from her mouth

"You know I saw you earlier this morning, with Jake and that woman." she stated with a little jealously in her voice as she bent to wash his cock with her tongue.

"Mom, how did you see, were you spying on us?" Jake said somewhat embarrassed as he felt his mother's hot soft tongue slurp from his balls up to the top of his cock.

"Did she suck your big fat cock better than I can?" Annie asked as she worked her lips around the purple crown.

"Mom, no you are the best cock sucker, you know exactly what I like." Jr. replied as he watched her tongue caresses the head of cock.

"Did she do this to you?" Annie inquired as she bent lower and took one of his ball sacks in her mouth and inhaled deeply around it. She tortured it with her tongue by rolling it around in her mouth.

"Yes Mom, she did." he stated as he looked her in the eye with her mouthful.

"What about this?" Annie said as she pulled his steel hard cock horizontal and went as deep as she could. The stopped when the gag reflex kicked in as the meaty head entered the entrance to her throat.

"Yes, but not as deep, not as good. I love the way your tongue feels as my cock rides along it. Your lips are softer and you suck harder. You're fabulous" he revealed as he looked down to see her swollen lips leaking saliva and pre-cum from her efforts.

"Did you fuck her in the ass? Is that what I taste on your wonderful cock?" his mother asked as she plunged her face onto his cock to take him deep again. She relaxed her throat and took another inch of his magnificent cock into. She was so excited

"No, but Jake did though."

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" Annie gasped as she took her mouth off his cock to catch her breath.

"I sure do, I love your ass." Jr. replied enthusiastically as he saw the length of his cock disappear into her mouth and felt her lips touch his belly as he thrust vigorously into her face.

"I saw you tit fuck her, do you want to tit fuck me?" Annie asked sitting back to breathe deeply. As she did, she unsnapped the front of the red bra and held flushed aching tits up for his inspection. The large red areolas were bumpy and the long nipples were waving at him. She pressed her tits together so the nipples rubbed each other and beckoned his cock.

He shuffled closer and found that his cock was so hard he could not pull it down far enough to slide it properly between her tits. He pushed down hard and found that as he stroked its length he could rub this cock over her nipples.

This sensation was wonderful and he saw how is mother watched and tried to direct her tongue into the hole on the end of his cock. She grabbed the head of his cock and squeezed the hole open and actually inserted part of her nipple into it.

He stroked faster and began to thrust his hips wildly as she offered her face and her chest to him. Knowing the force of his ejaculations, she lay back to receive his gift. Her reward was a jet of cum on her neck. The thin watery discharge ran down her chest as she received a large thick glob on her chest. This was followed by another and another and another creamy offering. Her chest, neck and breasts were covered in cum. His quivering legs and wild actions had sent sprays of his juice everywhere but most of it hit home.

He slumped forward and had to grasp the arms of the chair to support himself as his legs wobbled from the exhaustion of the release. He looked up past her aqua suit, her tummy stained with his residue, and her chest coated with his seed to see her smiling lovingly at him.

'You are the best mom. That was unbelievable." Jr. offered as he saw her run her fingers through the wide puddles of his cum. She drew waves of it down to her swollen nipples and rubbed the protein rich cream in until they were shiny with his semen.

She scooped up more on her fingers and with the other hand opening up the front of her suit, she slid her hand down to her vulva and mixed it with Bull's cum that had settled down there earlier.

H'mmmm front and back, I guess that could be a sandwich she thought. Tea and sandwiches are very good in the morning.

Jr. reached up and began to pull down the bottom of her suit.

"Show me mom." Jr. said.

She opened her legs and lifted her bum and slid off her suit. She presented him with a swollen red vagina. Its ultra smooth skin was lubricated with his juices in anticipation. She lifted her legs over the arms of the chair in a wanton display of herself. Her labia were swollen and extended, quivering with expectation.

Jr. leaned in to give her a kiss on the place of his birth and for the second time in his life tasted his own cum.

"Can you wait till later? I should go or they might come up looking for me." Jr. said apologetically as he stood and pulled up his pants.

'Of course I can wait. I love to help my men." his mother replied with a needy but understanding smile. "Just drop one off the trays in the kitchen on you way."

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12