The Long Weekend Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

"It will be a long day. It might go quicker with three. Danny, do you want to earn a few bucks tomorrow helping Jake and Jr.? I have to head into town tonight and the construction material won't be delivered until tomorrow and I am sure they could use a hand. What do you say?" solicits Brice.

"Wow, sure Mr. Lumley, I'm finishing up my junior year in high school and we are not doing much this time of year. I think I could miss one day. I would like that if you are sure I would be a help." Danny said with his eyes wide. Annie's ears perked up when she heard the boy that finger fucked her last night and brought her orgasm this afternoon in the car was only much less than half her age. She smiled to herself...not bad for an old duck like me to attract such an admirer.

"Danny, I'm parched do you want a beer while our mom's work out their outfits and Jake finishes his shower?" asks Jr. as he watches his mom and Mrs. Andrews, head off upstairs. He quickly calls out, "Mom, do you need help with anything?"

"Thanks Jr., I think I'll be okay, I have Kathy for advice. I'll also call Nancy and say that you have work and don't need me in the way, that I will join her and her sister for lunch tomorrow."

"I think I'll take a coke if you don't mind." Danny called out to Jr. who was half way to the house.

"Can you get me one as well Jr?" echoes Brice.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers
12