The Long Weekend Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
182 Followers

"I'll need to adjust the gusset of this suit to finish. Is that okay with you Claire?" Annie asked.

"In for a penny, in for a pound, my mother always used to say. Go ahead." Claire agreed as she marveled at the enthusiastic approach Annie was bringing to her task. Claire felt Annie's fingers slide under the gusset to move it away from her sex. She heard a gasp and looked down to see Annie staring at her vulva.

"What is it? Is it my big thing?" Claire asked with embarrassment in her voice as she tried to squeeze her thighs together to hide her genitals.

"I'm sorry Claire, your clitoris is like a little cock, big like your nipples, and I was taken aback by its size." Annie apologized before quickly adding, "...and its beauty. Mine is so small, I love yours."

Claire had not really noticed that when Annie came into the room she was completely naked. She had been so absorbed in dealing with her own new sensations that were flooding through her body. Annie was one of the few naked women she had ever been this close to and now she was intimately close. Claire's mother had never really explained anything to her, and because of her social shyness she never spent time with other girls and as a result really didn't know a lot about sex or about the female body. She had never looked at other girls and really, other girls have never looked at her except to make fun of her.

Annie now kneeling on the floor between Claire's legs had pulled the bathing suit aside to reveal an excited unhooded clit that was an inch long and a half-inch diameter. It protruded like a very small baby's cock and was protected by two lips that looked like they had been injected with collagen. Annie's initial surprise was replaced with one of attraction. She leaned in closer and used her hands to push apart the tense thighs of Claire.

"You may not know it, but you are so beautiful down here. If I had genitalia like you had, I would be naked all the time and I would want everybody to see me. Let me get my camera so you can see for yourself."

Claire didn't know what to make the situation, but didn't move. She heard Annie come back into the room and felt her legs being adjusted so whatever light was coming into the window would illuminate her private parts. Claire let Annie position her however she wanted. She was feeling good about her body for one of the first times in her life and was enjoying the attention.

"Do you mind if I pull your suit down a bit? I want to trim the rest of you before I take a picture of beautiful you are."

"No I don't mind, I've never done this before and I'm very nervous, but it's okay." Claire confirmed.

Annie reached up to Claire's hips and grasped the small elastic strings on either side and by pushing with her fingers on Claire's bum she signaled that her to raise her hips to allow the yellow fabric to slide off. Claire braced her feet on the ground and shifted her hips while Annie pulled the small thin piece of fabric between her buttocks and the bed sheet and pulled it down her thighs, past her knees before raising the stiletto clad feet to step out of it. Annie leaned back on her haunches, and stared at the lengthy milky white legs with the smoothness of youth in front of her. She placed a hand on each of Claire's knees and sat forward sliding her hand up to strong sinewy thighs. She picked up the scissors with her right hand and began to trim the expansive pubic hair between the lips of her labia and the crack of her ass. She steadied herself by putting her hand on Claire's abdomen, and in doing so her left thumb extended down to rest on the patch of pubic hair right above Claire's cock like clit. As Annie worked, both hands moved to stretch taunt the smooth skin and in doing so Annie began to more regularity pass, however lightly, over the swelling pink opalescent clitoris. Claire was feeling urges and desires she had never felt before. She had been watching, but feeling almost overcome, she released her elbows and fell back on the bed. In doing so her pelvis thrust upward, her growing clitoris searching for further stimulation.

Annie, took Claire's clit between her thumb and forefinger and began to jill her off. Like she would have masturbated her husband or her son, she worked her fingers along the short length of her sex. She stopped to caress the knob end with her thumb. Claire was now fully engorged and erect and her labia had begun to splay open in anticipation of some form of penetration.

Annie picked up her camera and took some close up pictures, making sure to catch the sheen of Claire's initial juicy response to the stimulations of another woman. She put the phone down as she felt Claire's legs begin to tremble. Annie moved her mouth closer and took all of the rampant clit in her mouth to suck her off.

Claire came immediately with a guttural groan and wail that signaled she had never had an orgasm before. Annie continued to suck forcefully on the girl cock until Claire's orgasm subsided and was replaced with whimpering.

"There you go. A mother knows best." Annie offered as she laid her head on Claire's thigh and stared at the quivering meaty lips in front of her. She felt Claire put her hand on her head, thanking her for what she had done.

Minutes later, Annie rose up and standing naked over Claire saw a look of confusion and embarrassment on her face.

"Thank you Claire for allowing me to pleasure you. I loved it. You are truly special." Annie began but was interrupted by the sound of heavy truck tires on the gravel driveway.

"I expect that's' the delivery the boys have been waiting for. If you'll excuse me, I've got to go down to the meet them." Annie said as she slipped on the yellow micro-kini bottoms that were lying on the floor. She slipped on the thin top of a robe she had on earlier before heading to the balcony to wave to the men.

beachsf1
beachsf1
182 Followers
12