All Comments on 'The Longest Massage Ch. 01'

by Writeman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love It!

TOTALLY relaxing...really into it. Please write the second part soon!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Much admiration from a certified massage therapist

I'm not normally a fan of stories written in the second person, but the loving details in this contribution make my prejudice immaterial. Writeman clearly knows how to please a woman, and how to compose a stimulating description of that pleasure as well. The massage he describes uses many of the techniques my partner and I taught for years at our ten-session course, "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." We openly demonstrated and gave explicit instructions for hundreds of increasingly erotic strokes, and the students practiced them on each other. By the end of each session, we could hear the unmistakeable sounds of impressive orgasms coming from all the massage tables. I kept my tables after retiring, and still give sensuous massages. I no longer charge for them, because I enjoy giving erotic massages as much as my clients enjoy receiving them. I also enjoy reading excellent massage stories like this, and look forward to future chapters in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous