The Looking Glass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers

Lisa woke to the sound of her alarm, as she rose from her bed, her mind rewound to the dream she had, trying her best to clear her mind she quickly stripped off her sleep wear and headed straight to the master bath and turned on the shower. Lisa quickly got herself in and tried to wash her troubles away, as the hot water sprayed over her body. Lisa lathered up her hands with soap and began washing her body. As Lisa began to relax from the pulsating water, her hands ran over her breast and they became hard and sensitive.

As she soaped up her breast her mind uncontrollably went back to the vision of the mother and son, she pictured how the boy nursed on his mothers breasts, sucking them into his mouth. Lisa's fingers began to manipulate her own nipples as the scene played in her mind, her pussy began to moisten as she watched how the woman's face expressed her arousal to her son's assault on her breasts.

Lisa became more and more aroused, her mind went from the incest couple, to that of her son from the night before, standing in front of her with only his briefs on and his hard cock pressing against the material. Lisa's hand trailed down her body and began to toy with her pussy. Her mind fixated on her son's dick and she found herself getting more excited at the thought of seeing it. Her fingers began to dabble on her clit, bringing her to an orgasm.

Lisa quickly stopped, she focused on what she was doing and was horrified to the fact that she was playing with herself to a vision of her own son.

"Oh my God, what's wrong with me?" Lisa said out load.

Lisa turned off the water and stepped out of the shower; wrapping a towel over herself she headed back into her bedroom. Lisa stood in front of the looking glass and gazed at herself, trying to make sense out of her sexual thoughts.

Lisa glared into the looking glass and it began to fog, she figured it was from her just getting out of the shower and tried to wipe it off, as the mirror cleared with each wipe it wasn't Lisa's reflection behind the mirror, but that of a different woman. Standing back from the mirror Lisa stared at this strange women before her.

The women had long blonde hair and blue eyes; she looked to be about 40ish and appeared to be in a airline stewardess attire. As Lisa looked on, a younger man appear behind this woman, she could tell it must be her son; his face resembled the women's. His hair was dirty blonde and he also had blue eyes, he appeared to be about 19 or 20 and looked very fit. Lisa backed up more and found herself bumping the bed; she sat on the bed and kept her eyes glued to the figures.

As Lisa watched on she became more and more engrossed with the images and her room began to morph around her, she was no longer in her bedroom but in another house, sitting on a different bed.

The young man moved closer to the women, until he was standing right behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm." Lisa heard the woman say.

"Honey, I'm going to be late, can't you wait until later tonight."

"You make me so horny mom, I can't help myself. All I think about is making love to you anymore."

"Please honey, wait till later, I promise I'll make it worth your while."

But the boy seemed to ignore her and went back to kissing her neck, his hands moved to her breast and began fondling her.

"Ohh... Honey, you're going to make me late."

"Please mom, I want you."

"Honey Ohh... I can't, I... Ohh."

The boy fumbled with the buttons on his mother shirt as was removing it while he kissed her neck.

The woman's hand eased back and began to rub her son's cock through his pants.

Lisa was getting aroused by the sight, her own hand dipped down to her pussy and she slowly tickled her pussy lips. Her other hand reached up and removed the towel from her body and toyed with her breast.

Ryan woke up from his sleep, he noticed he didn't hear his mother walking around as he usually did every morning, thinking maybe something might be wrong he slipped into a pair of sweats and quietly crept down the hall to his mothers room. He must of forgot to close the door all the way last night when he rushed back to his room, because he could see it was slightly open, peeking into her room Ryan was shocked. He didn't see all the strange things his mother did, but what he did see was his mother sitting on her bed naked and playing with herself, as she peered into the mirror.

Lisa was total engrossed by the action, as it played out in front of her.

The boy had removed all of his mother's clothes as was now facing her. His fingers worked tirelessly on her pussy. The mother had her own hand wrapped around her son's massive, hard cock and was jerking him off. They were bringing each other to a climax right in front of her.

Lisa's fingers found her clit and they matched the pace of the apparitions. Faster and faster her fingers went, her breath became heavy as she approached a orgasm herself, her other hand pinched and fondled her nipples.

"Ohh.. Ohh.." Lisa said as her excitement grew.

Ryan couldn't take his eyes off his mother; he pulled his sweats down and began to stroke himself off in the hallway. He was lusting more and more for his own mother. He pushed the door open more to get a better view. The door creaked as it moved but his mother's eyes never left the mirror.

Lisa's hips started to gyrate as she felt herself getting close; she dipped her fingers down to her pussy and inserted two digits into her wet cunt, pushing them in and out, in and out.

Ryan kicked off his sweats and moved himself into her room, his hand still stroking his cock as he moved closer to his mother.

He noticed that her eyes seemed to be fixated on something, as if she was intensely watching a moving or something.

Ryan was now standing right beside his mother; she never made any indication that she was aware of his presence. He watched as she masturbated next to him. His mind burned with lust by what was happening.

Lisa watched as the boy moved down to his mother pussy and began to lick his mother's pussy.

"Oh my god he's eating out his own mother!!!" Lisa exclaimed as her eyes widened at the forbidden act taking place

Holy shit, what did I just hear? Ryan thought to himself.

He turned to the mirror and the only thing that he witnessed was his mother masturbating in front of it.

"Oh god.. Oh god he's sucking his mother pussy, and I'm watching him do it."

Ryan didn't know what trance his mother was in, but his driving lust had taken over. Ryan lowered himself down until he was in front of his mother, He could smell his mother's sex as it dripped out of her wet pussy. Taking his hand he slowly removed hers from her snatch and eased his head in. Ryan licked his mother's outer lips with his tongue.

"Oh god. Oh yes that's it. Make her cum. Make your mom cum."

Ryan took that as a go sign and planted his face into his mother pussy. Lapping at her with his tongue. Faster and faster he licked. Her hips bucked against his face, he felt her put her hands on his head and push him closer to her pussy.

"Oh I'm going to cum!" Lisa said.

The boy was making his mother cum. Lisa felt her own orgasm release, she gripped tightly to something and squished her legs against it. She felt her pussy being licked and she exploded into this stranger's mouth, humping her pussy against the invader, Lisa felt herself getting weak.

"Ohhh... I'm cumming!!! Ug.. Ug.. Ug.."

Ryan sucked the juices from his mother as her orgasm seemed to go on and on. When his mother finished he slowly removed his head from her pussy, as he backed away, he now as able to see what his mother was watching. Still on his knees he turned around and noticed the two people. He looked back at his mother, but it seemed she still didn't see him, she was still watching the couple.

Ryan watched as the boy stood up in front of the women and kissed her patiently.

"Mmm... Thank you honey. You know how to make mommy happy."

Ryan got up and took a seat next to his mother. He watched as the women knelt down in front of the young man and began to take his cock in her mom.

"Oh god mom. You give the best head. I love how you suck cock."

Ryan wondered if he could get his mom to do the same. Slowly he eased himself next to her ear and whispered.

"Mom I bet you give great head to."

"Ryan?"

"Yes mom, it's your son, and I bet you can suck me just like this mother can suck her own son."

"No honey it's wrong. This isn't real. I'm dreaming. It can't be happening."

"Then what could it hurt if it's a dream. Don't you want to please your son?"

"Oh..Ryan I don't know. It's wrong."

Taking his mother's hand Ryan placed it on his cock and moved it up and down.

"See mom it's hard just for you. It wants to feel your lips around it."

"Oh Ryan.. Oh this is too much. I can't.... I can't do this."

"Yes you can mom. Remember, it's only a dream."

As the mother worked faster on her son Ryan heard him moan in ecstasy.

Ryan put his hand on his mother's head and slowly lowered her down towards his cock.

"No honey. I... I.. God it's so big."

"That's it mom. You want it don't you. Take it. Take your son down your throat. Just like them."

Ryan lowered her closer to his cock; he could feel her hot breath blowing on his dick.

"Oh mom you're so good. I going to cum soon." The boy said, as he took his hands and pushed his mother harder on his cock."

Ryan nudged his mother to the tip of his dick; he could feel her lips touching it.

"Take it mom. Taste your son."

Lisa opened her mouth and slid her son in. Further and further his dick went.

"Ohhh..Yes mom that's it. Oh god this is so wonderful. God you're a good cock sucker."

Lisa began to move her head up and down on her son's cock. Faster and faster she worked, she was lost in her own lust now, wanting to taste her own son.

Ryan couldn't believe what's happening; his mother's mouth was doing things he never felt before. He felt his cum building.

"Oh mom... I'm going to cum... Oh... Oh.."

Lisa pushed hard on his cock burying it deep down her throat as she felt him ready to explode.

"Ohhh!.. Uh!.. Uh!.. Uh!.."

Ryan's dick exploded, his hands pushed her further down on his cock. His hips bucked up and down as he fucked her face. He could hear her gagging as his sperm spurted down her throat.

Ryan looked up at the couple, the boy was ready to cum down his own mother's throat.

"Oh mommy, I'm cumming!"

The woman grabbed her son's ass and pulled him to her face. Ryan saw the boy go weak in the knees and his body began to tremble.

As the boy withered from his orgasm, his mother slowly removed her mouth from with cock. She wiped her lips and smiled at her son.

"I hope there's more of that for me. I can't leave until I fuck you now. Mommy's pussy wants to feel that monster of yours."

Lisa heard what the mother said; she picked her head up from her son's cock and looked at the mother.

"He's going to fuck her." Lisa said in a shocking voice.

"Yes mom there going to fuck now." Ryan said, feeling his dick getting hard again from hearing his mother's response.

"I.. I can't watch this anymore. I have to wake up. This is so wrong. I can't be thinking these things."

"There's nothing wrong with fucking the person you love mom. They love one another and want to please one another."

"Don't you love me mom?"

"Yes honey, but. It's too far. We can't do that. It's so not right."

Lisa watched as the mother jerks her son back to hardness. She felt herself getting wet again.

"You want to see them fuck don't you mom. You want to see that big cock fill his mother's pussy."

"Ohh, Ryan, what's wrong with me."

"Tell me mom. Tell me you want to see them fuck."

"Yes. God yes I do. I want to see them fuck."

"What about me mom. Don't you love me as much?"

"Ryan. Baby, please don't make me do this."

"I'm not mom. You have to want to."

Ryan placed his mother's hand back on his semi hard erection.

Turning back to the couple Ryan and Lisa watched as the mother got down on her hands and knees, her son got behind her and lined his dick up with her wet pussy.

"Oh god there going to do it." Lisa said, as her hand began to work on her son.

"Yes mom they are. They're going to fuck for us."

The boy inserted his dick and his mother let out a soft moan.

"Ohh baby. Oh I love your cock inside me. Fuck mommy."

The boy grabbed hold of his mothers hips and slowly pulled her back into him and worked his dick slowly in and out of her.

"Oh god...There fucking" Lisa said, her hand gripped tighter around her son.

Ryan was completely hard now; he took his hand and reached for his mother's mound. Sliding his fingers down until they inched inside her.

"You're so wet mom. You like seeing them fuck. It's so wrong but so exciting, isn't it?"

"Oh honey, please stop. Please stop before...."

"Before what mom. Before you want to fuck your son."

"Ryan...Ohh... We can't do that."

The couple was building speed, the mother was moaning lauder, and the boy was grunting with every thrust of his dick.

"MMm.. Mom.. Just think, that could be us." Ryan said as he worked his fingers faster inside his mother.

"Oh god...I can't help myself."

"What mom. Want can't you help. Can you see us fucking, mom? Tell me. Tell me mom."

"Yessss.. God yesss... I can see us fucking."

Ryan stopped fucking his mother with his hand. He grabbed her by the waist and helped her to her feet. Placing her in front of him he lowered her down, putting her on her hands and knees, facing the mother and son as they continued to fuck out of control.

Ryan grabbed his dick and guided it between his mother's legs, slowly sliding his cock against her pussy lips; he moved back and forth sawing at her cunt with his penis.

"Oh...Ryan.. Oh...Honey" Lisa said as her pussy moved trying to catch her son's dick."

"You want to fuck your son don't you mom. Put me inside you. Show me you want to fuck me."

Lisa was so excited now and with her trembling hand she grabbed her son's cock and guided it to her pussy; pushing herself back she felt it part her lips and slid inside her dripping cunt.

"Ohhh...... God... What are we doing."

"Were fucking mom, and I'm going to give you the fuck of your life." Ryan said, as he grabbed hold of his mother's hips and slammed his cock deep into her cunt.

Ryan was out of control he never wanted to fuck someone this bad before. Harder and faster he rammed into his mother.

"Ohhh God.. uh.. uh.." Lisa screamed as her son pounded her pussy.

"Your one hot fuck, mom. I can't believe this. I'm fucking my own mother."

"Ohh!.. Ohh!.. Ryan please!. I'm.. I'm going to......"

Ryan pushed hard and Lisa fell forward, he grabbed her waist and pulled her ass up high in the air.

Feverishly he pounded his dick in her. His cock was ready to blow. With one deep thrust he buried his cock deep into his mom.

"Ohhhh!.. I'm cumming!. Mommy's cumming!.."

"Ohh. Mom..Ug. Ug" Ryan yelled as his cum poured into his mother's love hole.

Lisa collapsed and her body went limp, as her son kept shooting his sperm deep into her.

Ryan watched as the boy had cum inside his own mother.

As the last of Ryan's sperm filled his mom. The room went back to normal. The couple had disappeared, and his mother appeared to have passed out.

Ryan slid his cock out of her and picked his mother up; gently he placed her in her bed and covered her with the sheets. He picked up the towel and placed it on the bed and closed her bedroom door.

As Ryan walked back to his room he pondered over the images that were there and how did it happen. He also wondered what was going to happen between him and his mom.

Ryan remembered what the old man said and wanted to find out more about the looking glass.

Leaving his mother sleep he got dressed and headed downtown to the place where he purchased the mirror, but when he arrived at the store's location, only a vacant lot was there. Ryan asked around at adjacent stores as to what happened to the place and his face went pale when he was told the news.

Apparently the building had been knocked down 10 years ago after the owner hung himself and a mysterious fire gutted the place.

Lisa woke and looked around she noticed the towel on the bed and her naked state. She was so confused, did she dream everything or was it real. Was she going mad. Why did she dream about fucking her own son, it seemed so real?

Lisa called work and told them she was sick. She got dressed and looked for her son; seeing he wasn't around she felt somewhat better feeling it must have just been some kind of a strange dream. Lisa grabbed the phonebook and started looking for a therapist. Finding one that she felt might be able to help her; she made an appointment for the following day.

That night as Ryan entered the house he played it as if nothing happened.

"So um, how was your day son, anything new happen?" Lisa asked.

"No just the same ole thing. What's for dinner mom?"

"Oh I didn't get around to making anything. I wasn't feeling well before, why don't we just go out and get something tonight"

"That's fine with me mom, that is if you're feeling better now."

"Yes much better."

So they both headed out for an evening meal. Lisa felt sure everything that happened took place in her mind, and Ryan was thinking how he could get to fuck her again.

bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers
12