The Lost City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Kate awoke to the pain of having her arms stretched above her head while she stood on the wood floor of a cabin. Once fully conscious, she looked up at the loops of rope around each of her wrists. She was naked and a little chilly from the remnants of water that had been used to bathe her.

Kate looked across the large room and saw Carrie hanging from her own rope restraints. She wore a baggy, brown dress that looked more like an oversized pillow cover with a hole for her head. They were the only two people in the room.

A door suddenly opened and Juan, Joel, and one guard entered. The door was closed and locked.

"Good morning, ladies. I hope you had a pleasant night," Juan said with a smile. "By all accounts, my blonde visitor was a generous guest in one tent and the dark haired girl couldn't resist serving the rest of my men. But it struck me this morning: What about this man? Joel, I believe his name is. His wife was away all night and he had nobody."

After a short pause, Juan said, "Well, I decided it would only be fair for him to benefit from having such lovely ladies with us. But what would be appropriate? Who should decide who Joel gets to be with? The obvious answer was his blonde wife."

Juan walked over to Kate.

"My dear, I am giving you one more opportunity to admit your true reason for being in Columbia," Juan said. "Confess that you are here to deal in drugs or your husband will abandon you for your pretty young cohort. Now tell us."

Kate weighed the choices and quickly determined an admission would be suicidal.

"I've already told you," she murmured. "We're tourists."

Juan put his hand between her legs. "I thought after last night you might have learned better. How unfortunate it is that you didn't."

He turned and approached Joel. "Get undressed."

Joel grudgingly stripped off his shirt and pants, then pulled off his boxers and stood naked.

Juan nodded towards Carrie. "Go to her."

When Joel was standing in front of her, exchanging fearful glances with the girl, Juan said, "Take off her dress."

Joel looked at her arms extended above her head and the rope hanging from the ceiling beam. He hesitated.

"Rip it off!" Juan shouted.

Joel grabbed one thin strap hanging over Carrie's shoulder and yanked on it. It easily tore open with a sharp sound. With the dress hanging loosely, he ripped open the other strap and let the dress fall to the floor. He bent down and tossed it aside.

Carrie's youthful tits stood firm and tight, especially with her arms high over her head. Her narrow waist and rounded hips gave her an erotic figure that involuntarily resulted in a thickening of Joel's cock. Juan hoped it was a sign of things to come.

The ropes holding Carrie in place were loose enough to allow her to move, or be moved, but not get free. Perfect for what Juan had in mind.

"I want your uncooperative wife to see what the consequences are of her stubbornness," Juan said. "Maybe we can make her reconsider her position. Taste the young girl. Taste her all over. Start with her tits."

Joel moved close enough to touch Carrie. He considered his options and they weren't plentiful. Any disobedience placed Kate's wellbeing in jeopardy. He leaned down just enough to put Carrie's left tit within reach of his mouth. Then he lightly ran his tongue over the nipple.

"Taste it! Suck on her tit!" Juan bellowed.

Joel meekly opened his mouth and placed it around the end of Carrie's tit. He licked and sucked for a few seconds before instinctively putting his hands on her waist. His cock accidently brushed up against her leg and he realized how stiff it was slowly getting. Joel switched breasts and felt that nipple harden, just as the other one had. His erection grew another inch.

"Between her legs now," Juan ordered.

Joel trembled at the thought of having to eat another woman while Kate watched, especially with his cock starting to point upward like a tree trunk on its own. But the girl's awesome body and the sounds of two orgies during the night had left him more than a little stimulated.

He kneeled down and spread Carrie's legs with his hands. Joel's tongue worked on her pussy, but purposely tried to avoid her clit. The first time he unintentionally hit it and he felt her quiver, the impulse to satisfy her took over. His lips parted and he placed his mouth squarely on top of her swollen clit.

Carrie moaned loudly as Joel's tongue and lips worked on her sensitive nub. Realizing the effect he was having on her, Joel slid his tongue down to her cunt. There he tasted the plentiful, sweet juices she was already emitting.

Juan looked at Kate. "Look at your husband now. He can't stop. He's going to make her orgasm with his mouth and love every minute of it. Tell me now why you are here."

"We are not involved in drugs. You must know that by now," she pleaded.

Joel had his hands on Carrie's ass while he ate her. She squirmed on the ropes but could not escape his tongue.

"Stand up!" Juan demanded.

Joel's cock was fully erect and bounced as he moved. His embarrassment was complete.

"Fuck her," Juan said. "I want you to fuck her until you both cum, or somebody in this room dies."

The order did not need repeating and it was hard to conclude who was more shocked: Joel, Carrie, or Kate.

It was up to Joel to move and he stood directly in front of Carrie. He put his hands at the bottom of her back and pulled her slightly forward so her pussy was more accessible. Then she spread her legs for him and clung to the ropes for support. His cock was almost touching her.

The scene captivated Juan, Kate, and the guard. Their eyes were locked on Joel as he prepared to penetrate the helpless young woman. Despite Kate's disgust of the entire situation, she felt moisture in her pussy that betrayed her other emotions.

Carrie was leaning at almost a forty five degree angle when Joel was ready. The head of his cock pushed against the pink skin of Carrie's pussy. He felt it split her skin and begin to enter the wet hole. All eyes were on him as he pulled Carrie towards him. At the same time, he pushed forward.

Carrie gasped out loud as his hard cock slid inside. Their bodies slowly came together until Joel couldn't go any farther. Carrie's eyes were closed and her lips were parted at the sensation of another man fucking her.

Then Joel began to find the perfect position as he slid his cock in and out of her. He found that holding her by the ass was best, and certainly the most stimulating.

To Carrie's surprise, she heard Joel say quietly, "Put your legs around me."

She did and instantly felt more comfortable. Not only was it easier on her arms and legs, but it also greatly increased the friction on the most sensitive parts of her cunt. As Joel increased the tempo, Carrie felt her body respond.

Kate nearly closed her eyes. The sight of Carrie's legs wrapped around her husband in such an erotic way, and the sight and sound of his cock rapidly entering her, was too much to take. She wasn't watching torture. This was two people having sex and seemingly enjoying it. One was her husband.

Joel only had one intention—making them both cum. It promptly became evident he would have no problem, but he didn't know about Carrie. In his current position, he had few options to help her. But one was available. He was within reach of her tits if he leaned over far enough.

Everybody in the room watched him pull her body towards him and, at the same time, lean into it. Soon, he was sucking wildly on her tit and Carrie was crying out each time he lightly bit on her nipple. Her pussy screamed with pleasure at the size of his cock and the use of his mouth on her tits. She would not have to fake this orgasm. It was approaching quickly and with much force behind it.

Almost immediately, Carrie's body began quivering and she moaned out loud. Joel fucked her faster and held her securely as the orgasm exploded inside her body. Carrie squealed. She squeezed her legs around him and let her cunt contract and relax, contract and relax as her orgasm grew in intensity.

The friction on his cock was too much, and Joel groaned at the first blast of cum shooting out. Each new grunt deposited another load of cum inside her. If there was any doubt about whether he came or not, it was dispelled when excess cum leaked out of Carrie's pussy. When the noisy orgasms were over, Joel held a limp Carrie in his arms.

"Very impressive," Juan said while Joel pulled out. "No wonder my men raved about her. But this must be very hard on your wife. She must be a little desperate after watching."

Juan walked over to Kate and ran his finger up the inside of her pussy.

"Are you horny, my dear?"

Kate squirmed to evade his touch, unsuccessfully.

"I bet you'd love a cock right now. Maybe your husband's?"

Juan rubbed her clit.

"But I have other plans. Something to further entertain us," Juan said.

He looked at the guard, and then at Carrie. "Cut her down."

When Carrie was free from the ropes and in the control of the guard, Juan said, "Bring her here."

Juan took Carrie by the arm and had her face Kate.

"Make her cum," Juan said. "Start with her tits, just like he did with you. Then eat her and make her cum. Make her scream for us like she did last night in the tent."

Kate remembered nothing about being in the tent, but she hoped any screams were not screams of delight. This time, it might be different.

Carrie slowly put her lips on Kate's tits. The guard was securing Joel to a chair when they saw Carrie begin to suck on one of Kate's big tits. All three men were mesmerized by the sight of the young, naked woman putting a tit in her mouth, licking the nipple, and sucking on a large portion of the tit. By the time Carrie moved to the second tit, the guard and Juan had their cocks out and were furiously stroking them. Joel had little doubt about what the end result would be. It was just a matter of whether they would be inside his wife or not when they came.

Carrie was not hesitant in her attack on Kate's chest. She used her hands to hold up the tits while she engulfed them one at a time with her mouth. And the men were not the only ones stimulated by it. Kate felt her pussy begin to moisten the more Carrie licked her nipples.

"Now make her cum," Juan ordered. "Get between her legs."

Kate had felt a unique set of feelings when her husband had to fuck a stranger in front of her. Now the tables were turned and she was the one having to accept the ministrations of that same woman in front of Joel and two other men. The first contact of Carrie's lips on Kate's pussy caused Kate to pull on the ropes and attempt to move away. But Carrie had her hands on Kate's ass and Kate soon felt a tongue sliding up her pussy and onto her clit.

She wanted to yell out—to tell her to stop. But Kate knew she couldn't. She knew the incredibly intense feeling of Carrie's mouth on her clit would continue until she came. Juan would have it no other way.

Carrie's technique was splendid and Kate suspected this was not her first time. But it was Kate's...with a woman...and she didn't know how it would be different, if at all. Little did she know how much better it would be.

The young woman's tongue and lips taunted her for the first couple minutes until Kate's pussy was oozing with sweet juices. Carrie used it to her advantage and spread the fluid with her tongue over the entire pussy. Kate closed her eyes and made tight fists around the rope above her head. Every now and then Kate got a glimpse of Juan and the guard masturbating their thick cocks just a few feet away.

Then Kate couldn't resist any longer. The orgasm that Carrie led her to began to burst throughout her body with a power that caused her to cry out, "Oh my God. Yes! Yes!"

It was an unconscious response to a feeling she'd never had before. She was tied up and unable to control anything with her hands, unable to prevent the eruption inside her body. Kate howled as her orgasm went on and on.

Juan was the first to move over to her. He stroked his cock wildly and grunted as the first shot of cum blew out of the end of his cock and covered Kate's stomach. The next few shots hit both Kate and Carrie. The guard quickly joined him and he aimed most of his cum at Kate's tits. In the end, she was covered with many long streams of white cum.

Carrie collapsed to her knees and Joel sat in the chair, totally restrained, with an erection in need of attention.

As Juan slid his cock back inside his pants, he wondered if perhaps he shouldn't raise the ransom demand he would make, assuring that the ladies would be with him just a little while longer.

12