The Lost Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"So that's where my shirt went!" he said with a laugh as he looked at her.

Erin grinned at her brother. Alex ran his eyes up and down his sister's body and felt his cock begin to rise. His shirt was too big for her, but still barely covered the upper part of her tanned thighs. Erin had only buttoned the bottom three buttons so a good amount of her upper chest was uncovered. Alex could tell by the gentle curve of her breasts beneath the shirt that his sister hadn't bothered to put a bra on.

"Doesn't it look better on me than you?" Erin teased as she slowly turned around as if to model the shirt for him.

"I want my shirt back, Erin." Alex said as he swallowed a piece of bacon.

"Now?" she asked in a coy voice and grinned as she pretended to unbutton the few remaining buttons.

"Funny."

"I thought maybe you'd rather I just stand here in my panties." she teased.

"Cut it out, Erin!" her brother snapped.

Erin laughed and sat down on her brother's lap. Using her fingers she began eating pieces of bacon from the plate in front of Alex. He could feel her thigh rubbing against his erection and desperately wished she would move before she felt it pressing into her. But it was too late.

Look, Alex, I'm sorry about last night -- about snapping at you like I did. I just had a lot on my mind and was upset." she told him.

Alex smiled at his sister. "It's ok. I don't blame you."

Erin gave her brother a warm smile and hugged him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks." she said.

Alex could feel his sister's breasts rubbing against his chest and he knew that it was impossible for her to not feel his erection under her.

"So, is that my breakfast I feel poking against my ass?" she asked as she smiled at him and wiggled slightly.

Alex grew flustered and tried to push his sister from his lap, but she held onto his shoulders and giggled. Her eyes met his as she smiled.

"Relax," she said as she leaned against his chest "no one else is here. We're not going to get caught."

"That doesn't matter -- that's not the point." her brother said.

Erin took her brother's hands in hers and wrapped them around her slim waist. Alex automatically began to slowly move his hands up his sister's back, feeling the soft material of his shirt glide over her curves. She wiggled again and her firm ass massaged his thickening cock. He could now see the top of her left breast as the shirt pulled open as his hands caressed her sides. He lowered his eyes and enjoyed the view, hoping her nipple would be revealed.

"Last night wasn't my idea," she told him "I had no idea that Kirsten was going to do that."

"Sure." he replied, unconvinced.

"Seriously! I was as shocked as you." she declared.

"I was -- shocked, I mean." he said and smiled.

Erin laughed as she continued to hold onto her brother's muscular shoulders. "You should have seen the look on your face, Alex!"

"Mine?" he retorted "You looked pretty shocked too."

The siblings smiled at one-another as they laughed at the situation. Alex could still feel his twitching cock pressing into his sister's ass and shifted slightly. Erin looked down then smiled.

"Want me to move? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Yes." he told her as he attempted to push her from his lap.

"No. You're not getting rid of me that easy," she told him as she slid down his leg slightly "there, is that better?"

Alex gave a silent nod as Erin glanced down at the noticeable bulge in his jeans and gave him an appreciative smile. She noticed his expression and wanted to reassure him.

"Don't be embarrassed, little brother," she told him "from the look of that lump in your pants you don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

Alex smirked and turned his eyes from her, but was secretly pleased by her comment.

"Tell me something." he interrupted.

"Sure. What?"

"Was last night the first time that Kirsten did that to you... felt you, I mean." he enquired.

Erin nodded. "Ya. It was. It totally shocked me."

"But you still let her..." he continued.

"It didn't seem so weird compared to her flashing my boobs to my own brother." she explained and grinned.

Alex laughed and caught himself staring at her breasts which were inches from his chest. Erin watched her brother as he looked at her and felt her clit begin to throb. She was getting wet.

"Now you tell me something." she said.

"What?" Alex asked, afraid of what the question was.

"So... what did you think?" she asked in a hesitant voice, looking into his blue eyes. Her voice was much softer than before.

"About what?"

"About my boobs, of course..." she elaborated, grinning.

"God, Erin, could we just forget that last night ever happened?" he said, turning away from her.

"We could try, I guess, but we both know you're never going to look at me the same. I saw you take a look at them just now. We may as well be honest with each-other about it."

Alex let out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't worry, mom and dad will never find out," she said as she slid closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She could feel his taught muscles beneath her palm and gently rubbed his broad shoulders. "This will always be between you and me, Alex. I won't tell Kirsten either."

Alex looked at his sister and she instinctively knew from the look on his face that he needed reassurance.

"Promise." she said in a serious tone as she raised her right hand.

Alex laughed at her earnestness and gave her a warm smile. "Okay." he said.

"So..." she prodded.

"What?"

Erin let out a exasperated laugh. "So how did they look?"

"Nice." he replied, unable to suppress a smile as he glanced at them briefly.

Erin looked down at her chest, feeling pleased with her brother's response. "Well, hopefully that satisfied your curiosity."

"What?" he asked.

"Don't you think I've never noticed all the times you stared at them," Erin told him "last Tuesday I caught you looking when I was bending over to tie my shoes."

Alex felt himself blush and clenched his jaw.

"It's okay, Alex," she continued "I'm not pissed, and I won't tell mom or dad either."

Alex gave his sister a surprised look, but felt a huge sense of relief. "I'm sorry, Erin. I know I shouldn't look. I..."

"Just can't help it." she interjected.

Alex let out a laugh and nodded. "Yeah..."

Erin leaned into her brother, pressing her shoulder against his, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll take it as a compliment."

Alex laughed and slid his hand up his sister's back.

"So, does your shirt look better on me than you?" she asked as she sat upright.

"Of course...!" he replied, staring at her chest. Her nipples were poking from it and he resisted the urge to reach out and rub one.

"It feels nice against my nipples." She quickly glanced down then smiled at him.

"I can tell." he said with a laugh.

Erin laughed and leaned back on her brother's chest, draping an arm around his shoulders. "Isn't it better to not have to pretend you don't notice?"

"I guess... it's weird though." he told her.

"If that hard-on is any indication, it's a good weird though." she said, her eyes dropping to her brother's lap.

Alex forced a smile and gently pushed his sister from his lap. "Seriously, time to get off. I have to put these dishes away."

Erin frowned and slid from her brother's lap. She watched as he put the dirty dishes in the sink, staring at the outline of his still hard cock through his jeans. She had been wet for some time, and as she watched Alex walk around the kitchen she could feel her clit throbbing, begging for attention. She wished she could reach down and press her fingers against it, but that would have to wait. She leaned against the counter, still eyeing her brother, then as he walked by her she took hold of his wrist and abruptly pulled him to her.

Erin's sudden movement caught Alex by surprise and he briefly stumbled, falling into her. He felt her slender hands hold his hips and she tugged him towards her. His erection was pressing into the subtle curve of her stomach and he felt her squirm slightly, pressing herself harder against it.

"Feels nice." she said as she tugged at his hips causing him to thrust towards her more.

Alex never answered, but placed his hands on her hips. He could feel their gentle curve and the elastic of her panties beneath the shirt she was wearing. Slowly he glided his hands over her hips and up to her waist, holding her tight.

"Do I always make you this hard?"

"Sometimes." he admitted.

"Like when?" she coaxed.

"I don't know. It depends." Alex was still very reluctant to divulge much to his sister about his lust for her.

Erin slipped her bare thigh between her brother's and rubbed it over his throbbing cock. "Like when you look down my top when I bend over?" she prodded.

"Yeah." he said, not taking his eyes from her swollen nipples jutting from the shirt.

Erin gave a pleased smile and followed her brother's eyes. She reached up and pulled the shirt to one side, exposing her left breast to him. Alex stared in silence at his sister's naked breast as it swayed slightly with her movements. It was slightly curved upward and her light brown nipple was as hard as a bullet, surrounded by an areola slightly bigger than a silver dollar. He licked his lips and imagined sucking at it.

"Feel it." she said in almost a whisper.

Alex reached up and cupped his sister's breast in his palm. Her skin was soft, yet firm, and he could feel her hard nipple graze over his fingers. He pinched it slightly, giving it a gentle tug, watching her as she smiled with closed eyes.

"Did you like Kirsten feeling you?" he asked.

Erin gave an embarrassed nod. "Ya, once I got over the shock."

"Are you going to let her do it again sometime?" Alex tugged at his sister's nipple as he spoke.

"Probably. If she wants to." Erin's breathing had quickened and her voice was hoarse with arousal.

Alex was consumed with arousal as he continued to fondle Erin. It was only when he felt her give his hard cock a firm squeeze through his jeans that he was brought back to reality.

Erin laughed at the look of shock on her brother's face and gave a half-apologetic shrug. "You didn't think you were the only one allowed to have some fun, did you?"

Alex smiled at his sister. "I was just surprised, that's all." he explained.

Erin was still rubbing Alex through his jeans. "I've wanted to feel this for a long time," she confessed "and I'm not disappointed."

Alex was unable to conceal his surprise. "Really?"

Erin nodded as she cupped his heavy balls. "Remember that time last summer when I walked into your room looking for the car keys...?"

Alex nodded as he recalled the incident.

"You were just wearing your underwear -- those ugly tighty-whities," she continued with a giggle "I could tell you were staring at me..."

"That's 'cause you just had a towel wrapped around you." he interrupted.

"I'd just gotten out of the shower... anyway, I could tell you were getting hard. It looked good, and I wanted to feel you then and there. But mom and dad were downstairs."

Alex nodded and grinned. "You're such a tease!"

Erin let out a guilty laugh. "I guess I sort of hoped you'd make the first move if I tempted you enough."

"No way!" Alex countered "Do you know how much trouble I would have been in?!"

Erin shook her head. "I'd have never told on you, little brother. I was as horny as you were."

Alex pondered his sister's sudden revelation with a smile, then realized he was still clutching her bare breast. He relinquished his hold on her, slipping his hand down her soft skin inside the shirt. Erin watched his hand glide down her body, enjoying the feeling of his touch, and gave him a mock frown.

"Tired of feeling me already?" she asked.

"I just thought maybe I should stop." he explained.

Erin guided his hand back up to her breast, pressing it firmly into her warm flesh. "We've both waited too long for this to stop now."

"What are you saying?" he asked.

The corner of Erin's mouth turned up as she hunched her shoulders. She was at a sudden loss for words. "I guess what I mean is we both want this, so why not?"

"But what if mom and dad find out?"

"You worry too much, Alex. I'm not going to tell them we messed-around while they were away, are you?" his sister replied.

Alex's laughter followed by silence was all the answer that Erin needed. She pulled her brother close to her, pressing herself tight against his muscular torso, and ran her hands down his broad back. She could still feel his erection pressing into her stomach, and she allowed herself to imagine how it might feel inside her. She was now so wet that it would easily slide in. She reached for his hand and guided it down until she felt his fingers stroking her wet pussy through her panties. She gasped sharply as he pressed into her tender moist lips, fumbling around until he was rubbing her throbbing clit.

"Play with it... rub it... like that... yes." she breathed.

Alex continued to rub his sister as she held onto his shoulder and fondled his hard cock through his jeans. He could feel her wetness seeping through her panties and pressed harder. Erin began gyrating her hips, rubbing herself into her brother's fingers as she felt her climax build. Her body abruptly tensed-up and she held onto her brother tighter as one wave after another washed over her. She let out a loud moan then loosened her grip on Alex and smiled up at him.

"Wow... that was great!" she gasped as she caught her breath.

Alex smiled at her and placed his hands on her hips, holding her to him. He slowly began moving his hips, grinding his erection over her stomach. Erin looked down between them and smiled, then quickly turned around and pulled a chair towards her and sat down in front of her brother. She deftly unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees, smiling broadly as she stared at his twitching cock pointing towards her chin.

"Oh my... you do have a nice one..." she intoned as she drew her fingers over it slowly. She could feel it twitch and she knew she wouldn't have long to play with it.

Alex moaned deeply when he felt his sister's warm wet mouth on his cock and grabbed handfulls of her hair. Then Erin released him from her lips and leaned back. She quickly unbuttoned her shirt completely and opened it wide, exposing herself to Alex. Taking hold of her brother's cock with a firm grip she began to stroke him, teasing the head with her tongue occasionally. Moments later she felt it swell in her hands as Alex shot streams of hot cum towards her. Erin leaned closer, watching the ropes of cum splash over her breasts and upper chest. Giving it one final squeeze she saw a drop run from the widened slit and she smeared it over her hard nipple, then briefly took him in her mouth again, stroking it with her wet lips until she felt him become soft once more.

Alex leaned back on the counter and pulled his jeans up as he caught his breath and watched his cum trickle down his sister's gently swaying breasts. He stared as she wiped some off with her finger then slowly sucked the finger into her mouth. She flashed him a smile.

"Look at the mess you made, little brother," she cooed "now you're going to have to clean me up."

Alex laughed at her remark, but was surprised when she leapt from her chair and began tugging him out of the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" he asked in surprise.

"Upstairs," she informed him "I need a shower, and you're going to help me!"

"No... wait, Erin. Isn't this going too far?"

"It's just a shower, Alex. We've already seen each-other. It'll be fun -- come on!' she encouraged.

Alex never replied as he tried to keep pace with his sister climbing the stairs. Once inside the bathroom she quickly shrugged off the shirt she was wearing and let it fall to the floor, then hauled her panties down and stepped out of them. Alex stared at his sister standing before him completely naked. His eyes ran down her body and fixed on the thin strip of hair leading to her drenched pussy. He looked back up at her with a big smile.

"Come on, your turn!" she said as she began tugging his t-shirt up over his head.

Erin ran her eyes over her brother once he too was naked and licked her lips. Even soft his cock looked nice and she reached out to cup his balls and press herself against him. His body felt firm and she was anxious to run her soapy hands over it.

"I hope you like a hot shower." she said as she adjusted the water.

Alex watched as Erin tested the water with her fingers then stepped into the shower. He followed her and reached for the soap, building up a good later in his hands. As Erin wet her hair under the spray of hot water Alex ran his hands up her stomach towards her breasts, washing his cum off of them. He cupped them and ran his slippery hands over her soft skin. Erin's hands gliding up his hairy legs felt good and he pressed himself to her as she cupped his firm ass. The siblings never spoke while they explored one-another's bodies in the shower; their smiles and gentle touches said more.

It was only once they were drying off that Alex spoke. "That was fun... more than fun... you know what I mean."

Erin smiled at her brother and pressed her body to him. "Yes, I do." Then she looked down in surprise as she felt him beginning to grow hard again. "Wow... so soon..." she said in amazement.

"It's all because of you." he told her.

Erin reached out to hold her brother's slowly hardening cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Maybe I can give you a little encouragement."

Alex ran his hands over his sister's ass while she stroked him. Soon he was fully erect and she pressed herself to him, enjoying the feeling of his hot cock rubbing over her. She could feel herself getting wetter as she gave his swaying balls a gentle squeeze.

"Maybe there's no need to get dressed." she said with a smirk.

"We better, in case someone comes over." he told her.

"Spoil sport." she said with a frown and turned towards the mirror and began coming her damp hair.

Alex ran his eyes down Erin's back towards her ass and stared while she examined her hair in the mirror. He stepped towards her and took hold of her hips, pressing himself hard against her firm body. The feeling of his hard cock pressing against her ass felt good and he gently rocked his hips, slowly humping her. Erin dropped her comb and braced herself on the counter as she pushed back towards him. When she felt his hands roam up her body and cup her breasts she moaned softly and began moving her hips in a circle slowly and bent over, resting her elbows on the counter. She could feel the length of her brother's cock slide over her slippery lips and she wondered for a moment if he was going to push it in -- then she wished he would.

"God, it feels so good, Alex. I want to feel it in me." she said in a breathy voice.

His sister's words caught Alex by surprise. He stopped moving and pulled away from her.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" she asked as she turned around to face him, disappointment showing on her face.

"We can't go that far, Erin." he told her.

"I'm sorry," she said "I guess I got too excited. What you were doing felt so good."

Alex beamed a smile at her. "I loved it too. It's great, but..."

"I know." she concurred.

Erin rested herself against her brother while he held her to him and kissed her cheek.

"I suppose we should get dressed." Erin said a while later as she pulled away and looked up at Alex.

"ya." he agreed with a nod.

"I'll meet you downstairs." she said, then left the bathroom.

Alex quickly dried his hair then went to his room and got dressed. He was in the living room watching television by the time Erin was dressed. She joined him on the couch, settling close to him and leaning on his shoulder. Alex looked his sister over and felt himself getting hard again. She was wearing a pale blue sun dress with spaghetti straps and was obviously braless. Erin noticed him staring and slowly turned around to show herself off to him.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers