The Lost Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Alex could feel his sister's thigh pressing against his and he ran his eyes over her. "Ya... you look great!" he exclaimed "No bra, huh?"

"Nope," she answered as she shook her head "no panties either -- just in case you feel like a little more fun."

Alex looked down at his sister's lap as she pulled her dress up around her waist. He stared at her thin strip of hair and pouty lips as she opened her legs wider and flashed him a lusty grin.

"So... what do you want to do today?" she asked with a sly grin.

Alex shrugged. "I don't know. It's nice out -- how about we barbecue?

"Sounds good! How about I go pick up some vodka and juice while you get the barbecue going?"

"Are you sure that us drinking is a good idea after what's happened?" her brother told her.

"How much worse can it get?" Erin replied "I'll be back in a while."

Alex laughed at his sister's comment and went outside to start up the barbecue. He heard the car leaving the driveway as he waited for the coals to light, then went inside to bring some meat out. He lost track of time as he prepared the food and thought about the events of the past day. Before he realized it Erin had returned and was calling to him from the kitchen.

"I'm out here!" he shouted.

Erin joined her brother. She had a drink in each hand and handed him one. "Cheers!" she said before taking a gulp from her glass.

Alex took a drink and smiled. I was stronger than he had expected but he didn't mind. He sat his glass down and turned the chicken over while he watched his sister from the corner of his eye sitting in a chair close to him.

"I feel really good about this... about us." she said.

"What do you mean?" her brother asked, turned around to face her.

"What's happened... we've both wanted it for a long time, right?"

"Yeah... I guess." Alex concluded.

"You guess?" his sister queried.

"I do, feel good, I mean," Alex reassured her "it's just sort of weird after having to hide my feelings and being ashamed of them for so long, you know?"

His sister nodded. "I know. I feel the same, but I love it."

Alex smiled and nodded in agreement.

Erin walked over to her brother and slid her arms around his waist, pulling him to her. "Once mom and dad get back we'll have to be really careful," she said "but until then let's just enjoy the time we have."

Alex looked into Erin's eyes and smiled at her. He ran his hand down her back to her ass. He gave it a firm squeeze, pressing his hard cock into her hip.

"That's more like it!" she said as she shifted her hips to grind against him.

"I better keep an eye on the chicken so it doesn't burn though." he said as he turned his attention back to the barbecue.

Erin let go of her brother and watched as he carefully flipped the meat over on the grill. She could feel her wet lips sliding against one another as she ran her eyes down her brother's back to his ass. She reached out and grabbed a handful, laughing as he whipped his head around in surprise at what she had done.

"Time to eat...!" Alex announced about 10 minutes later as he placed several pieces of chicken on a plate.

Erin speared a piece with a fork, and after placing it on her plate she went over to the table to sit down and eat. She watched as her brother sat down across from her and began tearing his piece of chicken apart and eating. She smiled to herself as she leaned back in her chair and draped her right leg over the arm, then reached down to pull her dress up over her thighs. Alex looked over at his sister. Immediately he cast his eyes downward to discover her wet pussy was clearly visible. He felt his cock lengthening in his jeans as he stared at her wet lips parting slightly as Erin opened her legs wider.

"You're driving me crazy." he told her as he divided his attention between her wet lips and his food.

"So, what else is new?" she said with a smirk.

Alex continued to glance occasionally at his sister as she exposed herself to him while they ate, and she did her best to divert his attention to her -- teasing him wither her wet pussy.

"Tell me somethi9ng..." she said as she leaned forward to place her empty plate on the table.

"What?" Alex asked, his mouth still full of chicken.

"Have you ever thought about me when you jerked-off?"

Alex nearly choked on his food. His sister's blunt question caught him by surprise, but he gave her a guilty smile. "Plenty of times."

Erin gave him a pleased grin. "I've thought about you too." she revealed.

"Really?" Alex was genuinely surprised at her admission.

"Of course," she added "

Erin got up from her chair and sat down on her brother's lap. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder and leaned against his chest. Alex slid his left arm around her waist and laid the other over her stomach, gently rubbing it as he stared at her breasts, inches from his face.

"You really like them, don't you?" she asked.

Alex smiled as he nodded, reaching out to cup her left one.

"Well, from now on you can feel them whenever you want."

"Except when mom and dad are around..." he added.

Erin laughed. "Yes, except then. I don't want to have dad chasing me around the house trying to feel me up too."

"Dad?" Alex replied, shocked by her comment "You don't think he's try that do you? I mean, do you think he notices you?"

Erin shrugged. "Sometimes I've wondered." was her enigmatic reply.

Alex was intrigued by her response. "What do you mean?

"Well," she began "sometimes I notice him looking at me like you do."

"Like when?" Alex realized he was now rubbing his sister's hard nipple. It felt good and he gave it a gentle pinch through her dress.

"Like when I wear a dress like this," she explained "one day he came in my room when I was only wearing a skirt and a bra."

"He just came in without knocking?" her brother spat out, incredulous.

Erin let out a guilty laugh. "No, he knocked, but I said he could come in. I felt like giving him a little show."

The look of surprise on Alex's face was obvious. "You're bad." he told her.

The corner of Erin's mouth curled up as she rolled her eyes. "But don't you like it when I'm bad?"

Alex slid his hand down his sister's bare thigh as he smiled at her. "But what if dad tried something -- would you let him?"

"I don't know." she replied "He hasn't so I guess we'll see when it happens."

Alex was getting increasingly turned-on at the thought of their father trying to feel Erin. "But has he... ever tried to feel you?"

"I don't know... maybe a couple of times. It could have been an accident though." was her reply.

"Like when?" Alex was now squeezing his sister's breast harder and it was causing her clit to throb.

"You like hearing about this, don't you?" she accused.

"Yea... sort of."

Erin gave her brother a lusty smile and caught her breath. "A few times when he's hugged me," she began "his hand has brushed over my boob. But I've never been sure if it was intentional or not."

"Do you think it was -- on purpose, I mean?"

Erin shook her head. "yes."

Alex's eyes widened as he digested what his sister had just revealed to him. "Wow..." he said in a long breath.

"You know what else...?" she added.

"What?" Alex asked, eager to hear more.

"A few weeks ago when he gave me a hug he was hard."

"How could you tell?" her brother asked.

"I could feel it pressing against my stomach. I gave him a big hug." she replied with a grin.

"You really are bad...!" her brother replied.

"Well, if he likes my boobs there's no harm in giving him a little thrill." Erin retorted with a wide grin.

"Mom's got bigger ones," Alex countered "you'd think he'd be happy with those."

Surprised by his comment, Erin leaned back and stared her brother square in the eyes. "And how do you know?" she demanded "Have you been staring at mom's boobs too?"

Alex gave his sister a guilty smile. "It's hard not to notice."

"Ya, I bet it's hard alright!" she shot back.

Alex smiled, but never replied.

"So you've got the hots for mom too, do ya?" his sister said.

"Let's just say I've noticed her." Alex told his sister.

"Have you ever seen them? Do you stare at her like you do me?" Erin prodded.

Alex regretted his honesty, but knew there was no way he could avoid his sister's question. "Sometimes." he admitted.

"You naughty boy!" Erin exclaimed "so how much have you seen?"

"A lot." was all Alex would admit.

"How much is a lot, Alex?!"

Alex gave his sister a smug smile, knowing she was as eager to hear his revelations as he had been earlier. "I've seen her topless once, and close to it a few times."

"Tell me..." she encouraged as she turned on his lap to face him directly.

"A few months ago you and dad were out somewhere and I was in my room... I saw her running from the bathroom after a shower with just a towel around her waist."

"Did she know you saw her?" Erin asked.

"No," Alex replied "I guess not. But she must have known I was in my room."

"Maybe she wanted you to see.." his sister concluded.

"That's what I thought."

"God, this is such a turn-on..." Erin said as she looked at her brother.

Alex never replied, but gave his sister a surprised look as she reached out for his hand and placed it on her wet pussy. She opened her legs wider and pressed her hand into his, causing his fingers to brush over her swollen clit. She closed her eyes and began moving his hand over her slippery lips.

"What about the other times?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked as his fingers slipped between his sister's swollen lips.

"When else have you seen her tits?"

"Just times whe4n she was bending over. You know, like when I've looked at you." he replied.

Erin nodded with closed eyes, enjoying the feeling of her brother rubbing her wet pussy.

"One time she came into my room wearing just a bra and slacks." he added.

"What? What happened?" she asked in an eager voice.

"This was last weekend... she wanted to remind me that I had promised to mow the lawn." he told her.

"And, what happened?" Erin goaded.

"I guess she could tell I was staring," Alex added "because she smiled and asked if she looked ok."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said she did -- what do you think?" Alex said with a laugh.

"And... then what?" his sister said in an eager tone.

"She sort of hugged me and gave me a kiss..." Alex's voice faded as he recalled the incident "then, get this... she sort of held her boobs in her hands and said something like she looked a lot better when she was your age, but having two kids changed that."

Erin let out a hearty laugh. "I bet you were horny as hell after that."

Alex nodded. "I think she could tell too, because she was looking down at it."

"So, what did she do?"

"Nothing," Alex told her "she turned around and went to her room."

"Holy shit, Alex... that's so hot!" she hissed.

Alex nodded in agreement.

"What do you think she would have done if you had've tried to feel her?" Erin wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Alex replied "I didn't."

"Want to?" his sister asked in a mischievous tone.

Alex suddenly felt very bashful. "I don't know." he lied.

"Honestly..." his sister added.

"Yea... I suppose." he admitted.

"Then go for it!" Erin told him "From what you've said it sounds like she'd let you."

"Really?" Alex asked, seeking reassurance.

His sister gave an eager nod. "Definitely!"

"I just don't know... what if I'm wrong?" Alex countered.

"Based on what's happened so far, do you think you're wrong?" his sister asked.

Alex thought her question over and shook his head. "No, I don't think so."

"Me either." she replied "just promise me something."

"What?" her brother asked.

"That you save enough energy to still have some fun with me, and you tell me everything that happened between you and mom." Erin implored.

Alex laughed. "I'll always have enough energy to mess around with you!"

"And what about the rest of it -- will you tell me what happens between you guys?"

Alex nodded in agreement. "Ya, I will. As long as you promise never to tell anyone else -- especially Kirsten."

"I promise." his sister affirmed.

Alex smiled and continued to stroke his sister's wet pussy. Erin let out a contented sigh and settled back on his chest. She closed her eyes and relished the feeling of his hand on her and the pleasure it gave.

"Let's go inside." she said a few minutes later as she stood up, tugging at her brother's hand. His fingers were wet with her juices and she enjoyed the feeling.

Unsure of her plans but still open to anything Alex followed his sister back into the living room and watched as she locked the door behind her. With only a smile she took him by the hand and began to lead him upstairs to her bedroom. A multitude of questions and reservations flooded Alex's mind, but he pushed them all aside as he and his sister ascended the stairs. He knew where this was leading and did not want to stop it. Erin turned to smile at him as she opened her bedroom door and tugged at his hand, leading him towards her bed.

Alex stared at his sister as she slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and let it slide down her waist. She smiled up at him as she pulled it down further until it fell at the floor around her feet.

"Your turn." she said in a hushed voice as she reached out to tug his t-shirt up over his head.

Alex quickly reached down to undo the button and zipper of his jeans and tossed them aside. he could feel his cock throbbing as he gazed down at his sister's wet pussy and imagined how good it would feel top slide into her.

Erin reached into her purse lying beside the bed and retrieved a small box from it. Alex son realized she was holding condoms and he reached out for the one in her hand and quickly put it on. Watching as Erin laid back on the bed with her legs open wide he settled down between them and bent down to take a hard nipple in his mouth. He felt her fingers running through his hair as she pulled his head down towards her chest. Then her hand slid down his muscular back to his hips as she pulled him towards her wet lips.

Alex gasped in pleasure as he felt the head of his engorged cock slip between his sister's wet lips. She was tighter than he had imagined and he groaned as she gripped him firmly.

"Harder, Alex..." she encouraged.

Alex began thrusting his hips, stabbing his sister's hot wet pussy again and again with his hard cock as she lifted her hips up to meet him. He could feel her heels pressing into his lower back and her nails digging into his shoulders as he pumped harder and harder into her -- deeper with each thrust.

"I hope I'm as good as mom will be." she breathed into his ear.

Alex closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm build, and wondered.