The Lost World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

There have been five of these wars, with the most recent taking place approximately four centuries ago. And what is the point of these wars? Many have asked that. The angels are not interested in ruling over the Circles of Sin and neither are the demons interested in ruling over Heaven. There is a resource that is far more valuable than any fuel or food.

The Circles covet it, Heaven protects it: The resource known as human souls.

-

It all begins on a pleasant morning in the Land of Lust. Rainer Sonia, the Lord of Lust was as he always is, waking up from a well deserved rest. Out of all of his pastimes he kept religiously following since becoming a demon, sleeping was one of them. And since he had learned how to easily cast magic, he often cast a temporary sleeping spell on his own body just to snag up a few more minutes of sleep. Waking up and falling asleep was one of his best, but pretty useless, skills that he owned even while being human.

While he woke up as he always did, he found his position rather uncomfortable. His bed was very large, much larger than any king-sized mattress would allow back on Earth. And there were some very large and comfy blankets draped over his body. It was what was under these blankets that he found uncomfortable.

Latched onto his body like newborn does to their mother, were five beautiful women. Sometimes there was an absence of one or two of them, but most often all five of these women cradled around him when it came time to rest. These five women were people Rainer cared very much about and they cared just as much, probably even more, about him. (Actually, I think they're a bit obsessive and overkill in that regard.) They even almost suffocated him with a series of kisses, though one of the five was not a part of the group then.

Precisely because this world's name is the Land of Lust, Rainer often engaged in libidinous activities with these five. Occasionally he was also coerced into a similar act with other denizens of this world, but he tried to stay faithful to these five as often as possible. Of course, being an incubus that is the Lord of Lust, it is hard to stay in between the lines, but his will was rarely broken.

"Rawnnn... Good morning, Master." The first to wake was the fallen angel, Aureal. She was an exceptional girl who had fallen from grace with Rainer and followed him in his adventures in the Land of Lust as his servant. Although Rainer considered her a close friend, she preferred to be in a position where her status was below him for some reason. However, he was happy that she still loved him and often told him that despite it supposedly being improper for a servant loving their master/mistress. Aureal was often discriminated against in Heaven purely because of the power she was given upon her birth: the power to wield for both light and dark magic. No angel has ever been able to wield dark magic, there has also never been a demon able to wield light magic, yet she is the only to ever cross that barrier (though some entities have come very close).

Aureal's wings fluttered behind her back and she lifted herself out of bed from her position on top of Rainer's lower left leg, kissing him on the lips shyly and moving herself out of bed. She had a magnificent figure consisting of a slender yet defined build meant for battle, pale skin, pale-gold hair, black wings, lovely D-cup breasts, and an innocent face that couldn't be matched by even the purest of young nuns. "Master, although I wish to take a morning bath with you, I must finalize my duties as your newest pillar member.

Yes, Aureal had become one of Lust's most powerful soldiers in name and ability. She, upon Rainer's invitation, joined the group known as the Pillars of Lust, the personal bodyguards and subordinates of the Lord of Lust. In order to keep the similar naming style, Rainer gave Aureal the title of: the Devotion of Lust.

As Aureal used a short spell to quickly summon suitable clothing to fit her, the next person woke up. "Mmm... Darling husband, you're already awake? Pity, I wanted to wake you with my luscious body so you can take me deep and hard! Unfortunately for the both of us, I must meet with my sister today. Please forgive me. I'll satisfy your every desires when I come back." This voice belonged to the beautiful and young white demon, Nerissa. Nerissa is the daughter of the Princess of Pride, and became engaged to Rainer as part of a political marriage. She is also a demon born from two Sins, Lust and Pride. While those born of two Sins aren't generally well received with some purists, most do not care since purity is obviously not a demonic custom. Nerissa originally met Rainer on Earth and successfully seduced him. She followed him into the human world with the intent on marrying him, becoming a beloved husband and wife pair. Eventually, in order to fulfill the political marriage, Rainer did end of marrying Nerissa, much to her and her mother's delight.

Rainer had met Ifrit, the Princess of Pride, and found her strangely similar to her daughter and was somewhat relieved at the prospect. Nerissa's personality was hard to handle at times, but that was precisely why he enjoyed her company. Aside from personality, what made Nerissa fairly amazing was her skill with the sword. Nerissa even wielded the most powerful weapon in all of the Land of Lust, and one of the seven most powerful in all of the circles: the soul sword Old Age. Even then, Nerissa was a white demon, which are known (along with black demons) to have exceptional gifted power over their mind and bodies.

Nerissa danced her fingers over Rainer's chest and moved them down to his crotch. She teased his thick shaft while she sat up in bed. Her exquisite chest, which was fairly small compared to most succubae and all the more beautiful for that quality, rose with her breath. White wings unfurled from her back and a devilish tail sneaked its way under her body, tickling Rainer's side. "Or maybe I should just call off my meeting with sister, I'm sure she won't mind if I say I want to spend time with sexy husband. In fact, she would probably try to pressure me into joining us."

"Unless you want another lady to fall for Rainer here, I wouldn't press your luck there." Then the third person to wake up, or rather she was awake the entire time yet didn't make herself known, was the witch named Lauren. She was Rainer's acquaintance back on Earth and introduced herself when she found out he was holding on to a great power. Originally she wanted to take advantage of that power, but she soon fell for Rainer himself (though not to his knowledge). Unlike Rainer who became a demon, Lauren is a full blooded human, though she owns the blood of a powerful witch who is famous in history as an antagonist. Rainer appreciated her presence greatly as a good friend whom he can relate to since they were once classmates at the same high school.

Once she was known as a quiet and cold person, Lauren actually turned out to become a rather knowledgeable enthusiast for all things related to her witchcraft and mythical animals and plants. She had to in order to make use of her power. She was able to use a rarely used form of witchcraft which allowed her to form a contract of sorts with various creatures and take their powers for her own or summon the creature itself. Rainer had even learned at some point she was capable of summoning a dragon with that ability of hers. Lauren had also gained an interesting reputation in the Land of Lust. She was known as a human of great power comparable to an Archmage that had traversed worlds in order to serve the Lord of Lust as a concubine. Instead of being mad at the concept of being considered a concubine, she laughed and felt flattered, as personal concubines of the greatest power in the land are held in high regard. Rainer had even offered to make Lauren a member of the Pillar of Lust, but she turned down the offer, claiming she didn't want to be that well known.

As for looks, Lauren had black hair with streaks of dyed orange and purple (she changed the color of dye she used with magic frequently) done in a short bob cut. She had rather large breasts for her age, which she apparently enhanced at a younger age with natural concoction from her witch's knowledge of herbs and potions. She also had a gothic look about her, which she attributed to her loner style back at school. Last but not least, she wore glasses, which she was just now putting in front of her eyes.

In order to keep the procession going, the fourth girl had woken up. "...Devil, I agree." Zazie, another member of the Pillar of Lust, holding the name 'Desire of Lust,' had released herself from Rainer's left arm and held up a tarot card as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. Rainer had originally met Zazie as a strange fortune teller inside the Capital of Lust who had stayed as a nameless character until later when he divulged her name. She originally was a member of the enemy force of the rebellion Rainer had fought in, though she had only done so because the enemy leader had a threatening hold over her. With the help of her power, Rainer managed to fight to a victory against the enemy and win the war. She was a quiet type who liked to tell the fortunes of others and dearly cared for Rainer with a shy love.

Using a strange set of tarot cards, Zazie used their power effectively and skillfully in order to fight as each card held a different power. Some of the cards had direct effects in combat, some had a support role, and there were a few which were hard to find uses for inside combat and were mainly used outside of combat. She had an expansive knowledge of magic and various close combat techniques, but Rainer had found out she was rather skilled in stealth and infiltration. Also, Zazie was believed to be the second most powerful figure in the Land of Lust, second only to Rainer despite her young age (for a demon that is).

Zazie, being a succubus, had a naturally delicious body. Being on the tall side (at least ten centimeters taller than Rainer), Zazie had a curved shape that naturally fit her. And similar to Nerissa, her breasts were rather small considering her nature as a lascivious succubus, though they were still around a C-cup. Like most demons, Zazie's skin had a natural coloring to it, hers being violet. Zazie loved to wear lavish dresses and owned a multitude of piercings and jewelry made of precious metals and gemstones.

Zazie and Lauren made their way out of bed and readied themselves for the upcoming day. While they did so, the final female residing in Rainer's bed woke up with a loud, "Mmmmyawnnnnnn! If it is not my cute little Rain Rain, I just want to pinch your cheeks every morning since you are just so cute!" This mature voice belonged to the oldest of the group, the red succubus Asmodea. To Rainer, Asmodea was quite possibly the most important figure that brought him his new life. For eighteen years since his birth, Asmodea had watched over Rainer until the day of his eighteenth birthday. That fateful evening and the following morning, she seduced him and made herself and Rainer's destiny known to him. She protected him from harm and took care of him as if she was Rainer's mother, although she often engaged in some quite unmotherly acts with Rainer as well.

Also being a member of the Pillar of Lust, her name being the Seduction of Lust, Asmodea had potent martial skills which placed her at the top of the list, even helping her win that Decade's Tournament held once a decade. Rainer had also learned that Asmodea owned a special soul sword called the Wallace Sword, and while it wasn't as powerful as Old Age, it had its benefits. Asmodea also apparently had the honor of being the previous Lord of Lust's favorite, though she now told Rainer time and time again that her only wish was to be with him.

As far as looks went, Asmodea was the most developed of the women present. Massive breasts which were large for even a succubus was coupled with a round ass, Rainer could honestly say that there was not a sexier body than hers in the Circles of Sin or on Earth. Being a demon, Asmodea had red skin and appendages that proved just how much of a demon in terms of looks she was. She had a mature looking face that went with her seductive personality.

All five of his voracious companions had awoken, leaving Rainer to stare at their luscious bodies. Aureal had already dressed up, leaving her wings free for her to fly around. She left after reluctantly parting with Rainer. After a bit of pressure and promises to make up with her later from Rainer, Nerissa eventually left to attend her prior engagement. That left Lauren, Zazie, and Asmodea alone with Rainer.

"Now, Rain Rain, how about a long bath with me where we find out that we cannot resist laying our hands upon one another? Or maybe it is that we end up being unable to resist each other before we even reach the bath?" Whispered Asmodea into Rainer's ear while softly blowing air inwards. Her tail's tip found its way under the covers and on his shaft where it wrapped itself around the spear.

Adjacent to his royal bedroom was a large private bath made luxurious in every way possible. Modeled after an ancient Roman bathhouse, Rainer frequently used it after requesting there to have a modern shower installed. Being the Lord of Lust, his request was immediately brought to fruition and several different styles of showers were installed for him to make use of.

Normally, Rainer would try to resist his lust, and while he wanted to have some time to himself, his throbbing erection was bothering him.

"I'd love to stay and join, but I also have an appointment which I will only be able to make today for my research." Mentioned Lauren as she observed Asmodea making a move on their mutual man.

"My, and here I was feeling generous today in sharing Rain Rain. Zazie, shall we indulge ourselves?" Asmodea lifted up Zazie's chin which dipped shyly with her hand. She used only a single finger in doing so, creating an oddly erotic display that looked like a lesbian seduction which only aroused Rainer further.

"...Uhm, please allow me to fulfill my desire to participate." Zazie, despite being a succubus, was quite shy about all things erotic. Though when her button was pushed, Rainer found her hard to handle, thankfully being a Lord of Lust meant he was never fatigued by such activities and was always ready for more.

And on that note, Zazie lifted the blankets off of them, revealing the object of her desires: Rainer's fat penis. It was currently being slowly stroked by Asmodea's tail. "...May I?" Asked the tall violet goddess.

"One should never ask for the right to worship our cute lord's dick." Said Asmodea with a flick of her tail after removing it from its current ministrations.

Nodding her head in thanks, Zazie turned her body around and lowered her face to the head of Rainer's member. As if testing the waters of his erogenous points despite already knowing them, she flicked out her tined tongue and licked around the head of the shaft. She tentatively placed her lips at the very tip of his shaft and sucked up the precum that had beaded at the slit. After tasting the sticky fluid she had come to desire very much, Zazie's lust went into a familiar frenzy and forced her mouth down as far as possible on his shaft.

The sight of the violet skinned succubus going down on his crotch almost made Rainer blow his load right there. He groaned at the sensation of wet lips covering every centimeter of his cock, but was muffled by a lustful Asmodea's dripping snatch.

"Rain Rain... Oh wow, your tongue is as ta-LENTED... As always." The praise Asmodea dished out was not without merit. Rainer, upon having his mouth covered by the luscious honeypot, set to work on orally pleasuring the salacious Seduction. He stuck his tongue into the wet set of lips, teasing and licking Asmodea's labia. He pushed past the lower lips and wriggled his waggling tongue inside.

It wasn't until he felt Asmodea's hands on his chest, bracing herself from her first orgasm that Rainer's tongue brought her, that he noticed Zazie positioning her damp snatch over his cock. Without warning, the tall succubus impaled Rainer's rod into her body, resulting in her crying out loudly. She was immediately silenced by Asmodea cupping her face and forcing a kiss between the two succubae. They enveloped tongues and exchanged saliva as their kiss became more and more intense with each passing second they gained pleasure from Rainer's body.

Zazie latched onto Asmodea's hefty bust, groping and massaging the soft fat, resulting in an even more distorted moan that was partially absorbed by their kiss. Asmodea slipped a hand down below, teasing the button hidden under Zazie's hood as it bounced on top of Rainer's throbbing dick.

The three continued to fuck in their position for many more minutes. The two succubae grinded their erogenous zones on Rainer's shaft and tongue, resulting in consecutive orgasms. It was when Zazie signaled Asmodea that their intense loving had finally yielded results.

They dismounted and moved down to Rainer's pulsing cock. He got himself on his knees, where his soldier stood at attention, begging to release its ammo all over something. The red and violet succubae cupped their chests and pushed them against opposite sides of his dick.

It was fairly obvious of the size difference between Zazie's smaller chest and Asmodea's bustier build, but that didn't stop the violet demoness from enthusiastically rubbing her nipples against Rainer's length. They both lowered their mouths and extended their tongues. Succubae had longer tongues than most demons (Nerissa had the longest tongue out of the group of six), which allowed them to easily lick and coat the head with saliva. The tasted Zazie's essence all over the cock's head and savored the flavor.

"Fuck yes... Here you two go!" Rainer's words unleashed the floodgates. He felt intense pleasurable sensations strike his mind to the very core as hot semen forced itself from his shaft and spurting into the air.

The two succubae leaned in with their heads in order to catch as much of Rainer's copious seed as possible. It seemed like a never-ending amount of sticky white ropes of cum erupted from Rainer's prick, though all good things must end. When the throbbing shaft was finished dispensing its load, Asmodea smothered Zazie's face with her tongue, licking up Rainer's seed. Zazie followed suit after pulling back only a millimeter in surprise and licked the desirable semen off of Asmodea's face.

Of course, being a Lord of Lust, and after viewing the arousing display of the two succubae licking each other's faces, Rainer was as hard as he was when they first started. Actually, it felt like he was even more aroused than before, and painfully hard.

As much as Rainer wanted to continue engaging in acts of everlasting lust, he wanted to leave the room. It seemed like his lovely ladies were absorbed in licking each other, which eventually descended in a steamy make out session. Stealthily retracting himself from under the two succubae, Rainer dressed himself in a brand new set of clothing.

Unlike others, he preferred to dress himself without the use of magic, so he rarely summoned outfits to him. Besides, a person can never summon an outfit that they have not worn before; they also can't summon an outfit that has a single new discrepancy or alteration. Rainer had requested to have a few articles of clothing similar to what he wore back on Earth (what he wore now was a baggy pair of black jeans and a long sleeved shirt with thick black and red stripes. He was thankful that various styles of clothing were prevalent among the general populace, so he wouldn't stand out even in human style clothing.

However, when Rainer had his black demon appendages out, he drew all sorts of attention. Most demons stared in awe, as black or white demons were very uncommon. Most black or white demons belonged to the families of each Ruler of Sin. Others were either born as a black or white demon purely out of chance. The quality of being a black or white demon was not hereditary (though every other color was), so being born a black or white demon was considered incredibly lucky. Those who were born so out of luck or being a son or daughter of a Ruler of Sin were blessed with qualities that would make them above all others in combat. Although it wasn't like those who weren't born as a black or white demon couldn't reach their level, considering Asmodea and Zazie's case.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers