The Lost World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

"Oi, get back, brat. The likes of an urchin like you doesn't deserve to be in the great Teras and Rouge's presence." The leader of the strange little 'fan club' stopped Rainer with an arm.

Rainer rolled his eyes and laughed under his breath. "Why's that?"

"EH? WHY'S THAT HE ASKS! I'll tell you why... These two are members of the most powerful force in all of the Land of Lust! You're standing in the presence of the great Sadist of Lust and the fantastic Fetish of Lust! A cocky urchin like you who doesn't even know their names should just get erased by angels!" As he said this, the odd demon stood with his hands on his hips, completely ignoring Rainer's repulsed face.

Rainer leaned to his side and casually pointed at the demon looking at Little Rouge and Teras, as if silently conveying, "What's this guy been smoking?"

Teras, finally noticing Rainer shrugged and looked upwards as if exasperated. She pulled up a long object with a curve and hooked Rainer's arm, pulling him to her side of the booth. "My, IF it isn't my hot little apprentice!"

Teras, the Sadism of Lust, was known to be the most powerful magic user in the Land of Lust. She fought with elemental magic using all four of the natural elements, which is rare since it is hard for mages to use all four elements effectively. She was physically weak since birth, which fit the nature of a wizard. Thanks to her physical weakness, Teras was unable to make use of her wings like other winged demons. To make up with that, she used her wind magic to help her swerve through the air similar to a gliding hawk. She also used an umbrella which she used to stabilize her path, that umbrella even housed a slim sword which Teras used in order to direct some of her magic. She loved the color purple and thus she had purple skin, wore a purple dress with a lace fringe, her umbrella was purple, and even her stockings and shoes were shades of purple.

Her title being the Sadism of Lust meant that her sexual interest was definitely in the dominant side of eroticism. And when she mentioned the word apprentice, Rainer mentally shuddered. Since his knowledge of magic was zero several months back, he was unable to cast spells in combat without a handicap. Thus Teras taught Rainer the basics of spell slinging, and he soon fancied himself as quite the capable magician. He had to be, he was the Lord of Lust after all. However, Teras' twisted take on training completely befit her title as the Sadism of Lust.

"Awwwww, Teras, IIIII want him tooooo sit next tooooo me! Move him over please! ♥" Little Rouge spoke with cute accent, though Rainer knew just how uncute she could be.

Like with Teras, Little Rouge's title of the Fetish of Lust completely fit her. Rainer had learned there was probably not a single sexual act that she wouldn't perform, so she got along with Teras quite well when their interests in coincided. She had large breasts and a round butt which she liked to show off with skimpy leather armor. Similar to her name, Rouge had rouge colored skin and appendages. She loved cute objects and often made her way into Rainer's pants because she found him rather cute.

She loved battle and loved taking pain and dealing pain in fights. She once told Rainer that the more aroused she was in a fight, the more her power grew; one of her many fetishes which greatly aroused her was pain. She fought with some sort of demon martial arts using deadly gauntlets and boots with claws in order to rend the flesh of her foes. She even used a small piece of armor on her lengthy tail in order to pierce her opponents like a scorpion.

"OH very well, move on over." Teras pat Rainer on his butt sharply, goading him over her lap and between herself and Little Rouge.

Finding himself between the two buxom beauties, Rainer became the center of much envy and jealousy. The main source of animosity came from the demon that Rainer had just moved past after his arrogant declaration.

"J-ju-jus-just what does this guy mean to you? O great Teras and Rouge!" The odd demon pleaded with great desperation.

Teras completely ignored the demon as she took a sip of tea, which she also dearly loved. Like a prim and proper princess, Teras daintily sipped her tea before picking up a scone. Probably in order to crush the spirits of all the demons who wanted to have a 'piece' of her, she lifted the scone to Rainer's mouth. "Darling, won't you have a bite of this de-LI-cious scone?"

Rainer's lips automatically opened up to the pastry and took a bite of the sweet, sugary bread. "Ahhhhh, no fair! Come onnnnn and eat myyyyy food tooooo! ♥" Little Rouge took a spoonful of the brûlée in front of her and forcefully fed it to Rainer.

The sight of the two vixens who had to be the most beautiful succubae in the Land of Lust and some of the most powerful ones too feeding the young looking newcomer greatly enraged the demons who watched.

The demon that acted as the impromptu fan club looked quite flustered; he grit his teeth and balled his hands into fists in anger. "Grrr, bastard... I challenge you to a duel in this arena!"

Several Ohs went off behind him as he voiced his challenge.

"Oh my, IT seems like a useless insect has come to challenge you. What do you think, hmm? Is HE worth your time?" As Teras said these words rather loudly, she moved her moist lips close to Rainer's ear and whispered, "If you accept, I will not accept anything less than you utterly destroying his will so that he never thinks to challenge his superiors again. Or kill him, either way, make him suffer."

Rainer's head recoiled from the disturbing request, though he wasn't entirely against it. If he did end up dueling the demon, he would definitely fight him until he knew to never challenge him again. It was best to make his opponents surrender without death after all. "Eh, why not. Ok, sign me up for a duel." Rainer gave his approval to the harried demon.

Little Rouge clapped his hands like a young girl on a pony. "Yaaaay! We get tooooo see our cute friend completely destroy aaaaa weakling! ♥"

The annoying demon's teeth gnashed together upon hearing the words of the two he admired. He believed if he could defeat this wretched urchin who was far too close to Teras and Little Rouge for his comfort, then he would somehow register on their radar (he was wrong).

A short time passed, finding Rainer in the north side of the arena. He was up against the whiny incubus named Zefka. Zefka, in order to even get in the arena in the first place, wasn't terribly weak. He wore supple metal armor and open faced helmet that let his horns poke through. As for a weapon, he wielded a two pronged spear with smaller spikes around the side of each prong.

From what Rainer could tell, Zefka didn't try to kill with his double headed spear, but rather impede his enemy's movements and finish him off with magic since he did not own a secondary weapon.

Rainer himself entered the arena with only his pants and shirt. He didn't need armor since he learned that his body owned an improvised set of armor harder than any steel, he was an all-powerful demonic lord after all. (Speaking of which, doesn't that make this fight super one sided for me?) Though he soon remembered Teras telling him to quickly dispatch his foe with overwhelming force, easy enough.

Then an announcer's voice similar to one that announced Olympic competitors boomed through the area, largely hushing up the arena. "This marks today's twentieth battle in this arena. We all know the rules here, either make your opponent surrender, lose consciousness, or slay them without mercy. Those who are taking part here know the risks and are willing to graciously sacrifice themselves for the pursuit of glory and xen (the currency of this world)!" The announcer stood on a podium overlooking the massive arena room. There were no stairs or ladder reaching to the podium, so only those with nimble legs or wings could climb up. "First, let me introduce the familiar face of Zefka! His skill with his polearm has disabled many an opponent while his magical ability has slain the same amount! Then on the other side we have a mysterious unnamed competitor who has already widely known in this arena as the apprentice of the Sadism of Lust! Strangely, he chose to enter without any armor or weapons; we have yet to know his skills so let us find out in this battle!" The announcer made a faux pistol with his finger. "Once I fire the gun, you may begin!"

A tense few seconds passed until there was a loud *BANG*! Rainer forced himself not to laugh at the announcer's finger pistol literally firing off, making a small mark in the ceiling where he fired at.

Since he was too busy paying attention to the fake gun, Rainer didn't see the incoming double pronged spear hurtling towards his neck. Rainer, upon noticing the spear, pivoted to the side and ducked low, kicked the back of the lunging Zefka with the heel of his right foot. Rainer purposely made sure he didn't use his exceptionally high strength of both as both a black demon and the Lord of Lust in order to not kill the demon.

Zefka was received a sharp impact on his back, denting his armor. He couldn't believe that a little urchin could kick with such strength, perhaps he really was Teras' apprentice? If that was the case, then he had to use his most powerful spell.

Muttering the spell words in order to activate his magic, Zefka stood straight up and looked at the inquisitive Rainer in the eye. Once he was satisfied that his spell was complete, Zefka narrowed his eyes and thrust his arm out.

Rainer furrowed his brow. "Are you a Jedi? I swear that looks like a force push-" Rainer was cut off as a large slab of stone slammed down on his position.

"YES!" Zefka cried out triumphantly, planting the haft of his spear onto the ground. "That was easier than I thought, urchins are urchins after all." However, as he said that, the same stone slab he sent crashing down slid forward and slammed into his body.

"You couldn't do that with any average spell. You used a dominion spell, right?" Dominion spells was the ultimate form of completely manipulating a natural element from the rock just now to even angelic light. It required a decent amount of concentration and power in order to use the spell for even ten seconds. Yet to Rainer, a dominion spell was very simple for him. He learned that Teras could use four dominion spells at once while he himself could easily use ten (though his memory of that time was rather foggy).

Zefka scowled and clasped his hands together, sending two thick blocks of stone from opposite sides of the arena crashing into Rainer. However, Rainer simply held both of his hands out and stopped them with a simple push.

"That's rude, I asked you a question. Well, I know the answer anyways. Let me return the favor in the form of a dominion spell." Rainer danced around, dodging various rock formations as he concentrated on his spell. Once he was finished, he smiled and focused on Zefka's body.

Rainer kicked the ground below him, reaching his opponent in a matter of seconds. He struck the side of the demon's head, dazing him. Rainer smirked and did exactly what Teras asked him to do, show off. "This is what happens when you have an iron deficiency in your blood." Rainer raised her hand in front of Zefka's face and stretched out his fingers like he was about to claw away flesh.

Three seconds passed and Zefka collapsed to the ground, unconscious. "It seems that the unnamed competitor is the winner! Zefka is rendered unconscious due to his opponent's strange, but effective, way of battle. Now! It is time for our next match..."

Rainer left the arena to the booth where Little Rouge and Teras were located. The crowd that had remained near the booth parted as they stared in awe at Rainer.

"I would have made him feel much more pain... But I suppose that will have TO do." Teras said while sipping her tea.

"Not nearly aaaaas much blood aaaaas I would draw, but IIIII suppose iiiiit is fun tooooo draw blood internally! ♥" Little Rouge laid back and rested her head on her crossed arms while holding an entertained face. Her tail shot up and down on the table, wrapping around the handle of her drink. She lifted it thirty centimeters above her mouth and poured the cool liquid into her mouth.

"Speaking OF which, why are you hiding your appendages? A glorious man like you should show off a BIT more." Teras drew her finger along the crease of Rainer's back, where his wings would be if they were out. Though Teras understood the reason why he hid his appendages, she still thought there was nothing wrong in showing off.

Unexpectedly, Little Rouge disrupted Rainer before he could even refute by licking along his neck. "She's right. Weeeee want tooooo show off with the cutest guy here! ♥"

Rainer pushed away Rouge and rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine." After a violent spasm, Rainer shuddered and released his demonic appendages in all their sinful glory. Jet black horns with ribbed edging pushed through his hair and head, curling to a rest in their natural position close to Rainer's ears. A tail slipped past his skin from where his coccyx lay and swished past his body and onto his lap. And the final two pieces to the puzzles sprouted from Rainer's back like a fountain. His black wings pushed through small holes in the shirt precisely for his wings and unfolded past his body. The black demon wings unfurled behind Little Rouge and Teras who were sitting just close enough to be hit by them, they leaned forward and then back when the wings returned to Rainer.

All the demons, aside from Rainer, Little Rouge, and Teras, stared dumbstruck. There sat before them was one of the exceptionally rare black demons. To their knowledge, black demons were blessed with great power which could be cultivated in a strength far surpassing any normal demon.

Then one of the group's succubae batted her eyelashes at Rainer upon realizing something. "If my eyes don't deceive me, I think I recognize this demon."

Another looked at the succubus, as if probing her for information with his eyes before they widened in comprehension. "That... Yea, that's the Lord of Lust alright!"

-

The long day had finally passed and Rainer found himself inside his private bath by his lonesome. He loved to relax in the hot bath while drifting into a light slumber, basking in the steam. It was best to unwind in the large baths alone, listening to the rippling water and the trickling decorative stream and waterfall in the center of the largest bath.

Though he loved to take baths in this eccentric room, he also took advantage of the shower attachments that were graciously installed. He quickly soaped up and gathered the lather in his hair before rinsing off his body in one of these showers.

Since none of the women he was involved with showed up, there was nothing to distract him from having a full bathing experience for once. It was late at night, and using the human system of time the time thirteen-thirty, one hour and thirty minutes from midnight.

Rainer had physically exerted himself more today than he had in a good week, so he was a bit more tired than usual. His body type didn't get tired easily, so his fatigue was fully mental and not physical. Stripping himself of all his clothes (he was forced to get used to sleeping every night naked), Rainer stretched out his body and appendages and jumped onto the large bed.

"This really is an unnaturally large bed." It was at least three or four times larger than any of the largest mattresses on Earth, leaving plenty of room for lustful activities. There was also a numerous array of pillows and blankets that were changed every day whenever Rainer left the room. It seemed that the palace servants took care of that each day at Caetorum's request. "I bet I could have some fun with those pretty servants if I tried. I doubt any girl could or even want to resist a Lord of Lust." Though Rainer knew his statement was conceited, it was still technically true.

As he was the leader of one of the Circles of Sin, the Land of Lust, Rainer naturally fit that Sin in every way. Another way to put it was that Rainer IS Lust and all that it stands for. It would naturally be the same for each of the other Rulers of Sin.

Rainer exuded sinful lust from every one of his pores, which formed a seductive aura that overtook all others, even Asmodea's own seductive capabilities. He was a complete personification of one of the concepts that overtakes all living creatures. There was not a single force that could overtake Lust in its purest form... Except for one concept.

Rainer had learned from the mysterious and annoyingly frivolous presence inside of the Grimoire he owned that there was only one concept that could overtake his Lust at its core: Chastity.

Only Chastity could overtake Lust, and only the one who personified Chastity as Rainer personified Lust could ultimately destroy that concept. The one that personified Chastity was the Archangel known as Ramiel.

'You're thinkin' about this stuff too heavily, Rainer.' That frivolous presence spoke to Rainer's mind from the Grimoire which was located on a nightstand to Rainer's side.

"Ah, it's you ya old bastard." Rainer took a place on the side of the bed near the nightstand, resting his head on a fluffy pillow.

'Yea it's me, c'mon, at least call me Dad or at the very least by my name, Asmodeus.'

"I sure as hell won't call you DAD of all things!" Rain shot back.

'Eh, whatever. It's not like I can force you to say anything from my minimal power inside the book.'

"Thank heck for that. Anyways, what do you mean about me thinking too heavily about the whole deal?"

Their conversation resembled a crazy person talking to himself at an asylum. Asmodeus spoke silently into Rainer's mind while he talked out loud. Rainer could also talk in his mind or directly into the Grimoire, but decided to talk normally.

'I mean that there is no point in talking about the ever-changing future. Let fate go through its own course.'

"I'm fine with that, but I still want some answers."

'Very well, as the gracious undead demon I am, I shall answer one question.'

"What is this conflict that it seems I will have to go through between me and Ramiel?"

'Hmm, that's a good one. I could choose to answer vaguely, but I'm a nice guy! Hahaha!' The silent voice took a pause, as if to collect its thoughts. 'You know how one can make an angel fall by making it realize Sin is a better concept than Virtue, right? You went through that process with your cute Aureal.'

"It was very harrowing... I supposedly even met that Michael Archangel." Rainer recollected the time when Aureal fell from grace.

'Ohoh? Michael was on Aureal's virtuous side, eh? Well, going on with what I was saying, in nearly exactly the same way angels fall from grace, demons can rise from corruption. However, it has only happened three times compared to the many angels who have fallen from grace. Sin is much more fun and entertaining than Virtue, is it not? What demon would willingly give up a live immersed in pleasurable Sin.'

"Demons can rise from corruption, huh? So basically angels can become fallen angels while demons can become risen demons or something?"

'Ahah! You catch on quickly! Yes, that is exactly what could happen. However, the three demons which have risen have all perished, slain by the angels... Although I think one of them survived, but I don't know what happened to him or her, I've never met the demon so I don't know them or their name.'

"So what does this have to do between me and Ramiel?"

'Did you know that Archangels can fall from grace like any normal angel? And convexly Rulers of Sin, or Archdemons, can rise from corruption.' Rainer's eyes widened at that prospect as Asmodeus continued to transmit his words. 'However, there is a simple restriction there. Only the archbeing opposite of one's Sin or Virtue can make the other rise of fall. Thus only you can make Ramiel fall from grace and only Ramiel can make you rise from corruption.'

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers