All Comments on 'The Lost World Ch. 04'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rissa200204rissa200204about 10 years ago
Nice Contest

I have read all of this series so far with a certain amount of glee. Thank you for the interesting story so far and i hope for many more from you.

psych0817psych0817about 10 years ago
contest and other crud

enter me in the contest please, and great job on this chapter

zeafrifinzeafrifinabout 10 years ago
felling like an adicted, need my fix soon ( thx ^^ )

I feel dragged by your story since arc 1 and feel it like one of my favorite "drug" around here , i keep looking for my next fix every week, so i hope to see more soon.

zarroc789zarroc789about 10 years ago
Amazing

Amazing chapter as always. Please continue writing this and don't stop.

dloold87dloold87about 10 years ago
LOL@ Abbodon

lol the minute he said '"You, duel me."' I would have looked at him and said, "you.. suck my dick" and then laughed.

The_IrishThe_Irishabout 10 years ago
Very Fun Read

I have really enjoyed this second part of this saga, the characters are engaging and I really enjoy Rainer's personality quirks and humanity. Thanks for a great read and make sure to keep em' coming!

lolpkerlolpkerabout 10 years ago
Loved the story

hey there, I really love your stories!

I'm also ready to be in the contest ;)

Keep writing ;D

ladyarabellladyarabellabout 10 years ago
Hooked!

This story is amazing! It has such a lovely story line, and with each new chapter I'm intrigued even more. I love the character developments with not just Rainer but all the angels and demons. And you personify the religious entities soooo well! They're very believable and distinguishable from the plethora of names that appear. Personally, I hope Asmodeus as the grimoire make more appearances. His banter between Rainer is hilarious to read. Haha I'm curious to see where the plot heads.

Wishing you speedy recovery with your leg and mountains of fun with ESO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, I hope you keep them comming.

Sincerely ~a happy camper~

dragonsundragonsunalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Why is it out of all the Arch Demons Rainer seems to be one of the scariest ones, despite being the youngest?

TheTaskTheTaskalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Rainer is the scariest one? Maybe it's his seemingly innocent personality towards his awe inspiring power, but I'm just getting started on showing off the other 6.

For those wondering about the contest, I had already finished the story for the winner and passed it on, I asked about publicly showing off the story but s/he declined to have it be so. So sorry.

In other news, I'm nearly done with chap 5.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 10 years ago
idea

I hope see chapture are side chapture were Rainer has sex with the maid and her mom or see one where he does his wife and her mother together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous