The Lost World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

"Would you like me to bring mom so we can fuck you together? Well... I'd do as you ask if you wanted me to do that, but I'd be jealous." Hanazae smiled, her body sleek from her from the sweat of her active titfucking.

(Gah, the intensity of her cuteness and hotness is too immense!) Rainer knew he couldn't last probably another ten seconds. "I'll cum soon, say something hot again." There was something about the words and voice that came out of Hanazae's beautiful lips that aroused Rainer greatly.

"Of course, Rainer-Sae... You see me cute face here?" Hanazae looked up at Rainer with a strangely cute face that seemed just so innocent and teary. "Wouldn't you like to spurt all of that delicious jizz over my face and mess it up? Wouldn't you like to corrupt this innocent face with a load of that lustful demonic semen?"

Rainer let his head and eyes roll back. He grabbed onto Hanazae's shoulders with his hands and pulled his cock free of her lovely pair of tits. Hanazae understood what was happening and began furiously stroking the thick shaft. Within seconds, Rainer began pumping a hot load of his sticky semen onto Hanazae's enchanting face.

Hanazae opened her mouth and extending her forked demonic tongue in order to catch as much as possible within the confines of her lips. She kept her eyes opened just far enough so that her eyelashes would prevent cum from getting in her eyes and not allow her to see the show.

Rainer came a lot. Ropes of that familiar stick mixture went from her chin to her horns. The strands stuck together, forming a sticky spider web of semen that dripped from her chin and onto the breasts which had so lovingly stroked Rainer's cock to a great orgasm.

Hanazae sent a smoldering look towards Rainer before she swept her hands across her face and breasts, collecting every drop of his load and depositing it into her mouth. Her lovely face then turned to one savoring a delicious meal, possibly a cream dessert?

"Ah, um, Rainer-Sae, did I do well?" Just like the switch Hanazae made from her teary innocent self to her master seductress self; she did the exact opposite and switched to her normal personality.

Did she have split personalities?

"Oh yea, that was just... Well, marvelous." Rainer tenderly stroked Hanazae's head, still reeling in a good way from the intense orgasm the succubus maid provided.

"OHHHHHH RAIN RAIN!! Did you just go at it again without me? Naughty!" Within the doorway stood the entire group with Asmodea as its vanguard.

The next few hours until the portal opened became a hell for Rainer in many different ways.

-

"The door between worlds and realms

I call upon you to open unveil the path

Towards the sinful lands of the Circles

Towards the avaricious Gardens of Greed."

These magical words resonated throughout the entire scene. Rainer had heard similar ones before when he had left Earth to the Lands of Lust. It never occurred to him that he had yet to visit a single other Circle of Sin, this would be his first time leaving the Lands of Lust.

He would be leaving with a large entourage. Obviously his powerful group of bodyguards would accompany him everywhere: Asmodea, Aureal, Zazie, Little Rouge, Teras, and Caetorum. Each of the Pillars of Sin would accompany their Ruler of Sin to the Iel Summit, which would often invite the enmity between powerful demons into one small area.

Regarding that, the Iel Summit is always held on a luxurious site away from large groups of civilian demons, so that not too many would die in a feud between two pillar members. This happened more often than one thought.

Among the other people coming with Rainer, there was Nerissa, Lauren, and Hanazae. The demon wife and human girl were already coming, although Lauren would have to be especially careful since she was a human among a den of some of the most sinful demons. Hanazae also came with the excuse that Rainer would need a trusted servant, as you could of course not always trust the other demons.

Although, two others requested to come, which Rainer found surprising. Reginald, the fifth district leader requested that he accompany Rainer because he wished to speak with a member of the Pillar of Pride who he had known since he was young. And the other demon was Emiel, the eccentric leader of the mysterious Huracan who came under the pretense of, "This sounds exciting! I want to come and see what happens during your big unveiling to the other powerful demons of the Circles of Sin!"

Undoubtedly each of the other Rulers of Sin would arrive with a similar train of staff, which would consist of demons powerful all in their own way. Rainer even learned that Hanazae was particularly skilled in one form of magic from Zamarak, the magic of barriers.

Finally, Rainer and his entire group stepped through the portal. Caetorum went first, the dutiful incubus making sure nothing malevolent was on the other side. He led the way for everyone else, with Rainer being the fourth person to step through the portal and Emiel being the last.

And the world around Rainer stretched and contorted into a meaningless mass.

"Ah, I certainly remember this..."

"Uogh... I agree."

Both Rainer and Lauren were clutching onto a handlebar on the other side of the portal, reeling from the intense experience. Several of the demons, which included Teras, Little Rouge, and Emiel all chuckled at their small predicament. When Rainer finally recovered his senses, which didn't take more than two seconds, he surveyed the scene of the new world he had entered.

Beautiful would be too lenient of a compliment. Rainer had almost the same feeling he had when he first entered the Land of Lust.

Unlike the Land of Lust, which was akin to a taiga or deciduous forest ecosystem in the mountains, the Gardens of Greed was more like a literal tended garden. Everywhere that Rainer looked had a hint of vibrant color from every point of the visible spectrum.

There was yellow off to his right side; red off to his left. A column of spindle shaped blue trees separated the two. And beyond those were even more colors of every variety. Brown, green, violet, orange, white, pink, turquoise, and even more beyond that all had their place in the gardens.

There was a single path, trailing from the portal to a magnificent castle in the distance. Rainer could see a demon here and there flying around, either tending the gardens or carting supplies to another destination. The moment they turned their heads towards Rainer, they immediately fled the scene, perhaps because of fear towards a Ruler of Sin.

Of course one couldn't recognize Rainer as the Lord of Lust unless they were given a description or picture, and even at this distance it would be hard to recognize Rainer. Still, it was widely known among the Gardens of Greed that the Iel Summit would be happening in this area, so all those who care for their life should stay away.

"Ah, so is our destination that castle in the distance?" Asked Rainer to whoever had the information.

"I believe so, a guide should be here to show us the way... Ah, over there in the air." Caetorum scratched his head and pointed in the direction of a demon flying towards the group. Despite the incubus' blindness, his senses were as perfect as always. In a way, he was the perfect bodyguard since practically no one could get past him without being found.

Rainer could easily see the demon from this distance thanks to his enhanced senses, which were probably at or beyond the level of Caetorum's senses. He didn't think to look in the air as he was searching for a Greed demon around the portal or on the path.

In any case, the demon flew just before Rainer's group and respectfully bowed into a perfect right angle. He had green skin like an emerald and small wings like blades of grass. His horns were small stubs next to his ears and his tail was rather small and stubbly. The demon seemed rather immature, growth wise... Perhaps he was actually younger than Rainer?

"Please allow me to introduce myself to the grand Lord of Lust and his respectable followers. My name is Zelti, there is no need to grace me with yours as I either already know them or do not need to know." There was neither arrogance nor haughtiness in the uptight sounding Zelti. Even his voice sounded young. After pausing and memorizing the figures of each person in the area, Zelti continued. "Governor Mammon has instructed me to guide you to the place where the Iel Summit will take place. Which as you may have guessed, is that castle within our field of vision. Lord Asmodeus, you will be the fifth to arrive, as Warmaster Satan will be arriving late." Zelti turned around, ready to guide the group. Before he did so, the demon boy performed another 180 and asked, "Would you prefer to fly or walk to our destination?"

"Walking will be fine. Four of us are not able to fly effectively or at all and will be unable to fly along."

Rainer had in mind Caetorum, Teras, Reginald, and Lauren. Three did not have wings and one was not able to fly with precision. Three of them didn't really care, although Caetorum was about to interject. Teras pulled his neck back with the hook of her umbrella, hushing him up.

Rainer ignored the slapstick comedy happening behind him and scratched the base of his left horn. He began walking despite the hushed argument between the childish Teras and annoyed Caetorum.

Rainer walked in the front for very different reasons. The first was a normal one, Rainer just wanted to sightsee an incredibly beautiful garden that probably covered the entire world. The second was one that seemed rather arrogant: So he could show the lesser demons that he was above them. Rainer was coerced to do this by several people like Emiel and Asmodea so that he could come off as a more powerful leader and person.

"It's rare to see such a young demon, and yet you're trusted by the Governor of Greed to escort the Lord of Lust, why is that?" Asmodea, who walked besides Rainer, asked Zelti a question similar to one Rainer had.

Zelti closed his eyes while nodding seriously. He continued to lead Rainer and Co while answering the question. "Governor Mammon bought me from the slave markets in the Gardens of Greed ten years ago when I was four years old. He is an avid buyer of slaves who show talent in any area from combat to music to business... Especially business. Apparently Governor Mammon thought I showed promise in those three areas and beyond."

Rainer narrowed his eyes upon hearing the mention of slaves and Zelti being one of those forced indentured servants. He knew that the slavery still existed in four of the seven Circles of Sin. Only the Land of Lust, Plains of Pride, and the Grounds of Gluttony were the circles without slavery. It was well known to Rainer that human slaves were of the most valuable merchandise, hence one of the reasons why Lauren was going to have to watch herself.

"Even I do not know what Governor Mammon plans to do with me; I can only hope that he gives me a future." Zelti walked down the path, leading Rainer through the massive flower gardens.

What Zelti said revealed a decent bit of information about the Governor of Greed. Rainer would have to keep this conversation in mind when dealing with the masterful business demon. This would certainly be an interesting Iel Summit.

The rest of the time spent traveling to the distant castle was in either silence or random mumbles about various things. Aureal talked to Little Rouge and Teras about the other members of the Pillars of Sin. Emiel and Reginald were exchanging jokes and wisecracks behind everyone's back about the demons of various Sins, every now and then Teras joined in with a particularly cruel remark directed at them, though the two laughed it off. Nerissa happily walked with her arms linked to Rainer's arm. Nothing big happened until just before they reached the castle.

About a kilometer left until Rainer reached the castle, a loud explosion sounded off in the northwestern tower of the large fortress. A spear of elemental ice pierced the side with a sword opposing fire shooting off in the opposite end. Already a fight has broken out.

"Ah... This would mark the fourth confrontation." Commented Zelti on the side as he continued to calmly lead the group to the castle.

Two demons took flight from the hole opened up by their magic and began exchanging a series of magical blows.

Rainer observed the fight with his hawk-like eyes. The demon using fire was using palm strikes and heating up his palm each time he thrust it forward. The demon using ice was using various types of hand attack, Rainer saw shards of ice orbiting the hands and shredding wherever it struck.

"Should they be doing this?" Probed Lauren as she shielded her eyes from the sun. (The two main sources of light for the Gardens of Greed were a red star and the unusually bright Sands of Sloth.

"No. The Iel Summit is supposed to bring us all together in the name of peace. Fights like this often break out, however. I believe those are demons from the Plains of Pride and the Empire of Envy."

"How does the Governor of Greed plan to make sure these fights stop? I remember at the last Iel Summit, the Princess of Pride used an Archmage's soul to erect an anti-hostility barrier." Asmodea asked a question and recounted a small detail of the past.

Zelti tilted his head in a downcast manner. "To be honest, I have no idea. He mentioned that the Rulers of Sin will tend the flock themselves. He said that would be a more interesting and profitable way to conduct the Summit. Unfortunately I know not where Princess Lucifer and Emperor Leviathan are located at the moment..."

"Huh... From what I remember, Ifrit likes to see battles among the powerful, and I doubt this Leviathan guy will show up. I think I'll take care of things and show off a bit." Without even waiting for an answer, Rainer lowered himself and jumped off the ground with his powerful legs.

After a single second, Rainer was already halfway to the point where the two demons were fighting in the sky. He could see that the fire user was a pink skinned female demon that he didn't recognize. This one must have been the demon form the Empire of Envy. The ice user was a chocolate skinned male demon Rainer recognized to be the Dignity of Pride. Rainer had met each member of the Pillar of Pride when he had to go through his arranged marriage with Nerissa. Some of those people were amiable fellows, some were rather uptight. In the end, Rainer was going to at least make an attempt to keep this Iel Summit roughly peaceful.

Two seconds past from when Rainer jumped, he reach the two demons. At this point, the Dignity of Pride had his back facing his opponent, but he kicked out with a surprise kick from his awkward position. The Envy demon snarled as she wasn't prepared enough to defend.

Then Rainer popped in between the two like a mole in that one arcade game.

""Wha?!"" Both demons reacted in the same way, not expecting this intruder to somehow get between the two of them without their noticing.

Rainer flashed a friendly smile and grabbed onto their outstretched leg and arm. "Now let's halt this pointless fight, shall we?" And with that, Rainer pulled in his charcoal wings and began freefalling to the ground with both the Pride and Envy demons.

As they fell to the ground, the Envy demoness tried to wrench her arm away to no avail. Rainer's grip was solid and the more she struggled the more strength he applied. The Pride demon flailed around in the air mainly due to the air resistance. However, both demons cried out in fear all the same. The point where they were fighting had to at least be roughly eight hundred meters in the air, no matter how tough their bodies were, they would surely splatter against the ground. It was a known fact that their wings, of the demon race as a whole, could not fight against the effects of freefall effectively. At this height, they would surely die.

Or so the two demons thought.

Rainer couldn't simply just land on the ground. His body could handle it considering he was a Ruler of Sin, but the two he brought down with him would die. If he wanted to keep them alive, he could simply use a buffering spell from his memory in the Grimoire he owned, but what fun would that be?

Nearly seconds before Rainer reached the ground with the two screaming demons, he flipped in the air and flung the two upwards as hard as he could muster. It would take massive strength to counteract the effects of freefall. What he just did was similar to the theory of jumping in a falling elevator right before impact, though just because you jumped does not mean physics will give you a reprieve.

Rainer thought to himself, (I eat physics for breakfast.) And he utilized his strength to throw the two demons just tens of meters above ground, allowing them to bypass death by falling. They hovered in the air for what seemed like multiple seconds before falling safely to the ground without any serious damage. Rainer, on the other hand, was still falling like a rock.

In the split seconds before Rainer's impact with the ground, he spun around. With a loud, "HAH!" He thrust his palm downwards and a strong blast of air went forth. The shockwave spread in an omnidirectional blast, but that was not important. Rainer amazingly used the blast as a sort of springboard from which he vaulted off of and front flipped right in front of his group that had just arrive thanks to Zelti's guidance.

"Gee, Rain Rain, you sure like to show off. Nevertheless, as impressive as usual." Said Asmodea with a sarcastic tone. She strolled over to Rainer and chuckled at the two demons that had just landed on both sides of Rainer, gasping from their near death experience.

Nerissa frowned and walked over to the Dignity of Pride with stern steps. "Kaelgan! Just what do you think you were doing?"

The Dignity of Pride, or Kaelgan forced his eyes open, apparently aware he was not dead. Upon seeing Nerissa, the Daughter of Pride, Kaelgan jumped up and did his world's version of the salute (which was hold your right hand in a fist and pushing it against the center of your chest while having the elbow out) , albeit in a groggy manner. "The Spite of Envy had insulted the Princess, calling her the Pariah of Pride. I saw fit to educate her on the true name of Princess Ifrit."

Nerissa sighed, keeping face was everything to Kaelgan. "Were that to happen anywhere other than the Iel Summit, I would command you myself to educate her. However, in the Iel Summit, we are here to discuss diplomacy and therefore must be peaceful. Prove yourself that you are better than Spite and rise above with your noble Dignity."

Kaelgan recovered himself and nodded with a tranquil smile. "Of course. Ah, I am very pleased to meet you again, Lord Asmodeus."

"Likewise. As you are here, does that mean the rest of the Pillar of Pride and Ifrit are here as well?" Rainer grinned, Ifrit was a quite a character.

"Of course, Princess Ifrit is here and should be currently conversing with the rest of the Rulers of Sin in a private room. Apparently you and Warmaster Abaddon were supposed to join them when you arrived..." Kaelgan's words trailed off as he saw the demon he had just fought regain her composure.

The Spite of Envy stood up and glowered at the group. However when her eyes rested on Rainer, they went wide and she meekly looked downwards. She bowed and swiftly left the scene after murmuring, "My Lord..."

"Lord Asmodeus, shall I lead you to the other Rulers of Sin now, or would you like a tour of your accommodations for the week?" The demon boy chose now to interject before things went any further between Dignity and Spite.

Rainer cocked his head around to Zelti's question. "Hmm, well, there's always time for a tour later, take me to the other Rulers of Sin, please. My curiosity about them is really getting the better of me." Other than the two het had met already, being the Princess of Pride and the Shah of Sloth, Rainer was incredibly curious about the four other Rulers of Sin.

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers