All Comments on 'The Lost World Ch. 05'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

Good to see you back, I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome 👍

I have no idea why people choose the same repetitive

story's over this. Hands down this story is a masterpiece,

the storyline is incredibly made, not too much for lack of

better words "Fucking" but just enough to not make it seem like

I just want to skip 3 pages because it becomes to damn drab.

10 of 10 stars, hope to see more of reality break/other

Stories from you soon. Hope life aint treating you that bad

(Hehe so you can continue the series I know selfish),

but really best wishes.

~Happy Camper~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

And yet again you have made this story so wild and fantastic to enchant us all... keep up the good work and hoping for more of Rainers adventures and fine collection of declectable pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still loving your story man

Great new chapter! Glad to see your still writing. :)

You planning on updating this on h-foundry too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved seeing your new story. eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's taking so long

This is a great story what is the hold up on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update

When is it going on?? Please I wait all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting patiently

Hey would you be able to give us an update on how the next chapter is doing? Thanks!

ddealddealover 9 years ago

update plz series is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I beg you more plz

The title speaks for itself.

bwer44bwer44about 9 years ago
want more

i loved the lost lord and the lost world please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hi

The story must be finished please. For the love of all things good in this world don't let this be unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I see you claim to have forgotten...

...but do you plan to continue? If so, an announcement stating so would be greatly appreciated. If not, many, myself included, will be disappointed, but I believe we're all mature enough to respect your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thought you were dead.

Good to hear you're still alive. Always like to come back to this story every so often to look for update. If you are planning to start back up that would make a lot of fans happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi

I still check everyday. Kill the story or continue it. Plz. This is hell.

TheTaskTheTaskover 8 years agoAuthor
Y U no more write?

I accidentally and unintentionally deleted all of the notes I built up on making this story thus killing my interest. That along with the fact that I'm joining the US armed forces are my reasons why I've stopped. I could be tempted to do more chapters, but there would be major inconsistencies with the story which I absolutely hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

As long as you promise to continue, and take your time with piecing everything together, we'll be happy ;-)

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

Please continue the story. I have faith you can piece your notes back together. I've really enjoyed this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well can't blame a guy for having a reason to stop his story

I can't really be disappointed with this, especially since it's already been a year. But I had always hoped that this story would continue, well at least you gave us a reason to stop the story instead of leaving it on a high note. And I can't force you to continue the story with what little you have, because as you said the story would be inconsistent, and nobody likes a story that goes all over the place. I guess all i can say is thank you for creating this story, and giving us a reason for it to stop. Good luck in the Air Forces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just saying but

You could always try to pass on the story to someone else who wants to give it try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thanks for the update, I hope this story start up again

TheTaskTheTaskabout 8 years agoAuthor
Why I've stopped

I'm joining the US Air Force and will soon be at boot camp which is the main reason. I've been working on a sixth chapter but I've been struggling to continue it simply because of a lack of ideas and motivation. I don't trust others to continue this story the way I imagined it but I am very sorry that I've abandoned my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Luck!!!

Well i wish you good luck on the joining of the air force and you serve your nation well . But as a reader of your stories iwould personally hope to that you will continue them but if it cones in way of your training well as it is said 'Nation First' and Good Luck again !

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Damn

I think it's great that you joined the air force but it still saddens me to know that this story will probably not be finished... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well....

Can't say that I'm happy about the news, but at least you actually said something instead of just disappearing. Thanks for that much at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please take a look at your story once again if you have time and I hope you can get an idea of how you intended to proceed your story or even more ideas as you are looking at it after long time. Anyhow your story is an unique world which only you can proceed without disturbing the setup. Please consider my request.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more chapters?????!!!!!!!!!! Tho great story. Loved it bro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous