The Lost World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kraken attack Rainer's water body to no avail, each of its numerous tentacles missing the amorphous blob of water. Although Rainer was caught in the leftover currents caused by the tentacles, he strategically used those currents to make his body of water move faster around the kraken's body. Rainer manipulated his water body as if he had his own set of tentacles and knocked aside every attack the young kraken sent at him.

Eventually, after a peculiar battle between a set of fleshy tentacles and a set of water tentacles, the result became that the fleshy tentacles were lassoed by its enemies. Rainer took the chance to land a killing blow inside the kraken's main body, eliminating the bit of life it had left.

Krakens were quite impressive, as Rainer had found it quite difficult to cease its death throes. In essence, krakens were like even larger versions of squids and octopi, thus it only makes sense that its survivability is greatly improved upon. Still, Rainer did it in the end. (Now to bring it back...)

-

"And so I declare this rounds winner to be the Warmaster of Wrath, Abaddon."

The kraken brought in by Abaddon was an impressive kilometer long ways and at least half that wide. It seemed that ones that size had to be at least nearly one thousand years old. On a side note, the largest kraken recorded was thrice that size and twice its age. Abaddon had slain it from the deepest depths of the ocean and rode its dead body to the surface and pulled it while he swam back to the round's beginning.

Rainer feigned being unable to find a decently sized kraken and just hunted the first one he saw and brought it over. It was slightly understandable since Abaddon of course knew the best spots to hunt the beast in his own world while Rainer did not. Of course that sentiment would change if everyone knew that Rainer's assistant, Lauren, had informed him on the best places to find krakens.

"This brings the result of the duel to an even two victory split on both sides. The results of the next round decide the winner. Lord of Lust, Rainer what will the format of the next round consist of?" Ennariel stroked his chin, somewhat curious about what the brand new Ruler of Sin would choose as a desperate attempt to win the duel, if he cared about winning.

Rainer looked over his shoulder with a smirk at Hanazae. The succubus maid looked inside a large bag she had hoisted over her back and swiftly nodded back. "Don't worry; what she has won't greatly affect the duel. In any case, I decided to emulate my predecessor a bit, that damn frivolous bastard. So the final round will be a cooking competition using the krakens we hunted. Let the gluttony demons be the judges or something."

""..."" Both Ennariel and Abaddon were wordless. The rest of the people present for the short detour in the Waters of Wrath, save for Lauren and Hanazae, had various looks of surprise.

After the initial stunned looks wore off, Abaddon muttered a curse under his breath. "You expect me, the Warmaster of an entire world of demons, to participate in a bloody cooking competition?"

"Isn't the loser allowed to choose the format for each round regardless of the complaints of the other party?" Rainer countered the complaint with flawless logic of the rules of a Ruler of Sin's duel.

"That's..."

"Strategy is just as essential. I intentionally searched for a kraken which I knew would have superior parts and taste, disregarding simple size of the beast. In an outright battle between the two of us, I don't really know who would win. Probably you since you have plenty of more battle experience, but I'm not going to lose when it comes to thinking."

Abaddon felt the flame of fury ignite within his head, but he knew that he was clearly wrong. It was despicable to choose such an inane way of ending what could have been a glorious battle, but the rules were the rules. If he thought about it, he had already tested the guile and battle strength of the new Asmodeus and found it worthy to be a Ruler of Sin. Still, he had gone this far, he certainly wasn't going to give up now (even if the closest he had come to cooking was chewing a piece of bubblegum).

"Very well then, as odd as this final round will be, the duel will be decided by whoever makes the best meal using the kraken they caught as the main ingredient. For Abaddon's sake, you may have one assistant each. Dagon, would you and your two subordinates be willing to judge?" Ennariel gestured towards the towering demon who was watching with interest while downing a skin filled with presumably a strong alcohol.

"OF COURSE!"

With that shout, Ennariel nodded. "Well, then let's waste no more time. Begin."

...

"Rainer, though you said you were going to cook this kraken, can you really do it? I mean it's a completely different animal than what is back on Earth... Even then, had you cooked anything like it before?" Lauren raised an eyebrow, curious as to what he had in mind.

"Hey hey, Lauren, don't underestimate the cooking skills of a guy who's lived alone for half his life." Exclaimed Rainer with mock hurt.

"No, I don't just underestimate the cooking skills of a male bachelor... I don't estimate at all because there is nothing TO estimate." Lauren said sardonically while blowing a lock of black hair out of her eyes and mouth.

"Ouch, rude." While he said this, Rainer began chopping a length of the kraken's tentacle into small cubes. He also severed the little suction cups which his assistant, Hanazae, put into a bowl and began kneading them into a mixture of spices.

Lauren directed her eyesight to Abaddon. It seemed like he had no idea what he was doing and was consulting his assistant which turned out to be a rather short orange skinned Wrath demon.

"Seriously... This is just too silly for me to say anything anymore. You're dueling the Warmaster of WRATH with a cooking competition. Anybody in the magic community on Earth would be laughing their asses off right now."

"Good for them; too bad for them they don't get to eat my cooking. You remember back at school, right? My lunches always looked delicious when I brought them"

As Lauren looked back on the school life the both of them left behind, she did indeed remember a delicious smell that wafted towards her during lunchtime. Well, there was no going back even if they wanted to.

"If I may... How are schools different in the human world compared to the Circles of Sin?" Hanazae asked a question while she busily prepared the food with her keen fingers.

"Neither of us would be a good person to ask, we weren't really involved in school. Hm, Hanazae, hand me the honey." Rainer took the bottle of sweet honey and coated the cubes of meat in the sticky substance. He then began added a salty complement to the cubes, in preparation for roasting.

"Yea, though it was better that way. I didn't really know how to make any friends considering my hermit lifestyle after I parted with my mom. I really only befriended the mythical beasts I entered into pacts with, especially Fafnir."

"Well, I simply didn't try to get any friends. A poor excuse yea, but I really didn't care about my future back when I lived in Earth." Rainer spoke with an odd enthusiasm, despite the depressing nature of his words.

"You certainly turned that thought process around this past year."

"I just found something to work for, that's all. Now, let's win this damn duel!" With that exclamation, Rainer went into a cooking frenzy.

-

The results were obvious, though the ending was quite entertaining.

"Look, I know you're the Lord of Lust and you have a world to lord over... But can you come to my Grounds of Gluttony and cook for me some more?"

That sentence said it all, coming directly from Dagon's mouth himself. It was actually the most soft spoken Rainer had heard him be yet.

Everyone knew at that point Rainer had won the cooking round and thus the entire duel. While Abaddon had made a half-hearted attempt at the round, he did submit a dish which actually was rather impressive. It could probably even top those made in a swanky five star restaurant, not that Rainer had any idea what was in a place like that. It consisted of small strips of kraken meat presented almost like sushi.

In the end, Rainer's submission, a seafood salad with roasted kraken chunks and improvised croutons. As a side, he presented various edible organs of the kraken each presented and cooked in their own way.

"Lord of Lust, Rainer, you are the winner of the duel. As per the rules of a duel between Rulers of Sin, you make take custody of one of the Pillar of Wrath."

Rainer was currently being congratulated by the two lovely women by his side, barely able to acknowledge the demon's words, "Ah, oh, uh... What?"

-

"Mmm, you won so majestically, Rainer-Sae!"

"Uh, I don't think you should call it majestic. Still, nevertheless, you were quite impressive in more ways than one, Rainer."

"I clearly understand, and in all meanings of the word humble accept the praise, but..." On both sides of his head, Rainer found two soft valleys crowding his sight. "I don't think now is a very good time for a 'reward?'"

"On the contrary, now is the perfect time for a reward. Besides, I haven't had very much time with you recently." Lauren's enticing chest was all the more glorious in the way she pushed it forward.

As Lauren was human and not a demon, she was much less prone to frequently engaging in sinful acts of any type, especially the libidinous ones the Land of Lust is so famous for. Yet despite that, it was precisely the fact that she was human in that she could fall prey to Lust more easily than other beings other than the ones that have always resided in the Land of Lust. Now was one of those times.

"Rainer-Sae, we should have just enough time to make the pleasure mutual. Or perhaps you would simply like to watch the two of us go at it instead?" Hanazae opened her rounded lips just wide enough for her forked tongue to slither out and seductively dab against Lauren's own set of lips.

Any normal being, angels included, would have capitulated at this point. Rainer went above and beyond mere 'capitulation', instead opting to take what was his. The young Lord of Lust kissed both the demoness and the human in turn and skillfully removed what little undergarments they had on.

"I wouldn't be able to take much teasing from you two, so I'll be joining in." Without waiting for any hint of confirmation, Rainer speedily bypassed the defense of the two and began expertly fondling their various erogenous zones without abandon.

Hanazae mewled like a cat while Lauren smirked and slipped her hand downwards while returning the kiss to the demoness. The demon maid accepted the kiss with shameless sucking sounds. Her moans of pleasure from the skillful fingers of Rainer were drowned in Lauren's mouth who was moaning with an equally loud but muffled voice.

The faint smell of magic permeated the scene, but it was simply Rainer willing away the rest of the clothing the three of them wore. If they wanted it back on, all they had to do was literally 'summon' an outfit.

Rainer worked the fingers of both hands around the tender folds of both girls' lovely pussies hidden between their closed thighs. He gently pried open their entrances with two fingers each, teasing their insides with the tips of his digits. He worked his thumbs around the hoods covering their unique nubs, rubbing the sensitive bumps as if his thumbs were erasers. While he was administering tactile attention with his hands, Rainer began suckling on the erect nubs on both sets of breasts before him.

He admired the sight of both ladies making out before his eyes. Lauren's sleek head of short black hair (which currently had streaks of green and red hair dye) intermixed with Hanazae's set of glamorously long, purplish hair until Rainer could no longer tell which individual strand belonged to whom.

His shaft, which was being slowly stroked by Lauren's fingers, was on the verge of turning blue from the constant stimulation. He wanted-No, needed to cum lest he went partially insane with lust and began fucking every pretty girl in sight. On a completely random side note, the previous Asmodeus had this happen to him when he was trying to see how long he could go without indulging in his lusts.

Rainer, though with some small effort, forcibly separated the locked lips, compelling the two beautiful women to focus their gaze on the interrupter. "Hey hey, the Lord of Lust here could use some assistance, like... Now?" Often Rainer had to use his authoritative voice and temperament in order to get what he 'needed'. If he didn't, the ones he was with often attempted to tease him or lead him on longer. That was probably the sole reason why Rainer avoided every single possible opportunity Teras had given him to have sex with her. She wasn't named the Sadism of Lust for nothing.

"Mmm, of course..." Lauren slipped downwards until she was on her knees, Hanazae followed suit until they were both in the same position. "Hanazae, I don't believe we've teamed up before. Would you like to do the honors?" Asked Lauren with the most arousing voice Rainer had ever heard from the witch.

"It would be my pleasure." After uttering that phrase, Hanazae engulfed as much of Rainer's length as she could into her mouth. The succubus maid could feel herself quickly growing wet. She often found herself getting off more on giving her superior pleasure he ordered for than receiving the same pleasure. Of course she greatly loved the intimacy and great pleasure one received from the simple action of sex, Hanazae simply found it infinitely more arousing to please her master with her every asset and skill she had.

The purple skinned maid sucked and licked with the full power of her tongue and lips. However, she made sure to not deny access to Rainer to Lauren who moved in to assist in bringing Rainer to climax by tenderly sucking and licking around his sack.

Rainer's hands found their way to Hanazae's lustrous horns and Lauren's silky head, grasping them both firmly but not forcefully. The dual stimulation from Hanazae on his shaft and Lauren on his balls was quite effective, but it wasn't enough to satiate his lusts.

Unfortunately, time just wasn't on their sides.

Fully knowing this, Rainer stood up and tightened his grip on both girls' heads and forced his shaft as deeply as possible down Hanazae's tight throat. The maid succubus gagged slightly, but got rid of the reflex and worked the insides of her mouth, tongue, and cheeks as effectively as possible to bring her lover to orgasm. She hefted her breasts upwards, holding them up with the length of a single arm while slowly massaging her throat. The impressive maneuver surprised Rainer, making him more susceptible to the subtle milking process involved.

Lauren watched from the side, slightly amazed at how the once teary eyed Hanazae turn from such a docile creature into a terrible predator. (Maybe I should take notes...) Lauren mused absentmindedly as she stared at the sight before her.

Noticing Lauren's distracted look, Rainer grinned like your normal arrogant bastard and pushed away Hanazae's head. The pure suction Hanazae had on Rainer's cock nearly left a red mark around his dick remnant from her lips. Pouting slightly from not having the object of her desires, Hanazae bunched her arms up under her chest, causing the two voluptuous orbs to jiggle like water balloons.

Rainer took advantage of Lauren's blank thoughtful state by doing exactly what he did to Hanazae: forcing his dick as deeply down her throat as possible. "Ah, I'm so evil. Doing this to a fair maiden." For fun he stressed the words 'evil' and 'maiden'.

Lauren reacted with a muffled cry of surprise rather than distress. She was particularly pissed off, as she had seen actions similar to this quite a bit around the Land of Lust and had gotten acclimated to it. However, having such a brusque move pulled on her was entirely different, not that she minded when it was Rainer.

The witch opened up the passage in her throat as best as she was able, though she still gagged on Rainer's thickness. Lauren was human, not a succubus, she didn't have a natural talent towards sex like Hanazae, Asmodea, or Zazie. Still, she persevered and accepted Rainer's girth down her throat, earnestly sucking on the shaft she had come to memorize the shape of. Lauren lifted her breasts upwards, aiming the tips of her nipples onto the sack below her mouth. She managed to free herself just enough to work her magic and suck off Rainer to the best of her ability.

Rainer endured this long enough, his semi-ruthless throat-fucking was going to make him cum soon and the deity of Lust within him wanted it to be now. Sensing the burgeoning load inside him welling up through his cock, Rainer removed himself from Lauren's mouth and began furiously stroking himself off. "Here you both go!"

Although it sounded reminiscent of a cheesy porn video, Rainer began stroking himself in order to release his load onto the two beautiful women before him. Hanazae moved next to Lauren, kissing her cheek with a dainty kiss before pressing herself cheek to cheek. Lauren pushed back and opened her mouth alongside Hanazae as they both extended their tongues outwards.

Rainer though about one thing only, that they would only do this for him despite being so involved with Lust. It made him feel so incredibly... Thankful, though not because they simply fucked him, because they truly cared about him.

Rainer's mushy thoughts instantly disappeared when he released a held back breath and shot out multiple ropes of his personal load. Over the contrastingly cute and sexy faces of both girls appeared streams of Rainer's white seed. The bits that ended up on their tongues and in their open mouths became enveloped with their saliva and found their way down their throats.

Lauren stole the initiative and licked the cream that glistened from the head of Rainer's cock. After licking her lips, she asked, "So, Rainer, you're going to get a cute girl from the Warmaster, aren't you?"

"Sounds good, maybe I'll see what those mermaids look like- Ah? H-Hey!" Rainer's reply prompted Hanazae to swat his behind with her tail.

"No."

"Ah, Hanazae? I do believe that the Lord of Lust doesn't take no for an answer."

""No."" This time the no came from both Hanazae and Lauren.

"Uh, well, even if I do choose a beautiful woman, it doesn't mean I'll be pulling authority to get into her pants... Or in a mermaid's case, whatever she wears." Rainer scratched his head while laughing off the threating glares with little success. "Still, I've given it a little thought and I won't be choosing a hostage based on looks. It won't do any good if the one I acquire is weak, they'll have to be skilled enough to be on the level of a pillar member, maybe be a pillar member themselves."

""...""

"Ahah, apparently neither of you are convinced. Well, I admit, I'm going to base at least fifty percent of my decision on their looks- AH, WHOA!"

-

In a church building located in a country named Italy, there was a secretive and obscure sect. This sect was known to its followers as Sin's Acolytes. It, as the name implied, worshipped demons and attributed Rulers of Sin to the equivalent of gods.

In a basement room below the church was a circle of numerous runestones each inscribed with a unique character. The numerous cabalists were busy preparing for a long-range teleportation spell which would grant access to another world. As for the world they were aiming at, well it was of course a Circle of Sin. As for which one, they didn't know there were multiple worlds the demons lived on, believing all of them to reside in the true hell which was a completely separate dimension itself.