All Comments on 'The Love Comes Out'

by twiddledee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Good start

I really enjoyed your story. I do hope you extend it. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ten-million dollar Malibu mansion ......

with a "gravel driveway"????? C'mon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Quick, but erotic

I could see where he was coming from. Having a mother that never had time for him and shunned him and now he had her as a lover. That would be the perfect lover for him.

I'd like to read more on how their sexual relationship went on

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Anonymous

Gravel driveway . Hell yell i can see it . How do you think they had a 10m house if you don't cut corners somewhere .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a touching, exciting story

I feel sorry for young Jimmy. He's missed the love that a mother should shower on her boy like a gentle summer rain. That's the way a young man builds his self-confidence and inner poise, knowing that his mother loves her male child with unconditional love. Well, somehow Jimmy survived and grew into an aggressive young male, now he's going to take what he wants just because he wants it. And what he wants is what plenty of other boys desire with all their young heart--that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of, his own birth canal, his mother's cunt. Jimmy's a big strong lad now, with a big demanding cock, and he's determined to stick that cock up the cunt where he was once a defenseless baby, and show his mother's who's boss. Ironically if predictably his mother melts as her boy fucks the shit out of her, mom cums like never before, her twat's on fire, and she's now a slave to her son's big conquering prick. When Jimmy unloads his young balls up his mother's cunt and shoots her a huge twatful of his sperm, both mother and boy know that she's his forever.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Fun Stuff

Good short and sweet read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous