All Comments on 'The Love of Panties'

by chuckp7860

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Secrets

She never caught ya doing the things you did back then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brother's Friend

When I was growing up, I know my brother's friend would play with my panties very much like you wrote about. It's a long story as to how I knew but I could almost always tell when this boy had been in the house. I never found an fluids but I would notice my panties (and bras sometimes) had been messed with. I hope you'll share your experiences and perhaps I can as well. Thanks for reminding me of those days! XOXOXOX

MenssanaMenssanaover 11 years ago
Can't wait to hear more.

It reminds me of the time I stayed over at my friend's house as his parents and sister were away. I was around 20 years old and his sister was a little bit younger. I slept in her bed and had a nice wank session lying there knowing she would be there the next night. At one point I realised that all her underwear was right beside me in the dresser. I rummaged through her knickers and bras then had another thought. I wanted to put on her panties. I got naked and slipped on a pair of her panties. The soft material felt amazing and I rubbed my cock through the material imagining her pussy against the same piece of material. I then took out one of her bras and slipped that on and over my shoulders pushing the cups against my chest getting turned on at the thought of her tits. A few minutes later my friend walked into the bedroom. I have never moved so fast. I literally just got back under the covers of her bed and covered myself just as his head came round the door. He was talking to me and all I could think about was what he would say if he knew I was wearing his sisters underwear. I still get turned on at the thought of wearing her underwear 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice ...

We call them 'knickers' in the UK, which I think sounds naughtier than 'panties'; as to the rest of your post, I couldn't agree more ;) !

Please bring us the stories you mentioned - your reminiscences sound hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous