The Love of Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her bottom as she moved up Paul had an unobstructed view to her wide-open crotch as water cascaded over his head.

Well onto the aft deck she turns around, look down at him, and asks with a smile, "You should have brought your camera for that shot! Hasn't anyone ever told you 'never walk behind a lady going up a ladder'?"

"I stand corrected, but it was too tempting and that beautiful shot will forever be imprinted on my retina!" Paul replied laughing.

As I got onboard, again Marie was flat out on the cockpit bench soaking up the sun. Paul hogged the bridge deck face down on a towel. I settled on the free cockpit bench to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

"Should I think about feeding the two of you?" Marie asked.

"Well, in this heat I for one can do without anything substantial," I answered her, "but what about you Paul?"

"I agree - it's to hot to eat, but I noticed some pate in the fridge, perhaps a piece of bread and pate and some red wine would go down nicely?" he suggested.

"Well, Paul - it's your idea, and it sounds good, you know were you find it and you can serve us," Marie said.

She obviously was on to the idea that she had a crew to serve her! Paul quickly got the tasty titbits together on a tray with glasses and a bottle of wine. Coming out of the cabin he had a wrap-on for modesty, but it did nothing to hide his excitement. Marie looked at his tenting cloth with a smile.

She then suggested that we should think of staying over. Not a bad idea really, the wind showed no sign of picking up and it was already past two in the afternoon. We decided that if we didn't have a good sailing wind within the next two hours we would stay the night at our anchorage.

After the scant meal, all three of us lazed around in the sun. Marie had turned to get sun on her back and Paul had resumed his former position. For a reason I thought!

After a while, she told me that I needed some protection and started smearing sun cream on my front. From my legs, she moved gently north and was soon covering my balls and my cock.

Being at half-mast for a long time it took very little to have me stone hard! "Whoa - steady girl," I told her and she left my erection to fend for itself and creamed my belly and my chest.

"You are getting dangerously pink Paul," was her next comment as she sat herself down next to him on the bridge deck.

Starting with his shoulders, she massaged the oil into his skin in fluid movements. She soon had the cheeks of his bottom covered and worked vigorously in circles over his butt and moved down to cover his legs.

Giving him a resounding slap on his arse she said, "Time to turn over I don't want a half invalid on the boat due to sun blisters."

Taking his towel with him, he turned over and used it to cover his midriff. There was no way he could hide his bulging erection.

"Do my back darling while I look after Paul," Marie said, handing me the bottle of sun block.

As she reached down to work on his feet, I squeezed a large dollop of cream into my hands and started on her back. Moving further and further down, her bottom was soon shiny with oil. It was too tempting not to put my fingers down her crack and further to lightly touch the wetness of her cunt. She was very, very wet and shuddered at my touch.

Finished with Paul's legs she removed his cover and said "We have to do this job properly you know. You don't want your jewels ruined on the first day of your holiday - do you?"

Pressing his hard cock against his belly, she gently massaged his heavy sperm-filled balls with her slippery left hand. At the same time she moved her equally slippery right hand up and down his solid shaft, peeling back the foreskin baring his flaring glands. Ropes of pre-come oozed from his pee-hole onto his stomach.

"You must stop that or I shall be coming all over you - I have only been friendly with my right hand for the last few months!" Paul panted.

"My poor chap how can anyone be so cruel to this exciting beauty, perhaps I should put it out of its misery," she said and settled herself astride his hips, lowering her pussy down towards his cock.

She slowly moved her wet slit along his hardness in languid movements coating his shaft with her pussy juice. Handing him the sun oil she asked him to protect her breasts from the sun. Her areolas soon puckered up and the nipples grew into hard points causing her to move a little more vigorously along his cock. He was leaking pre-come in buckets making both of them wetter and even more slippery.

"Oh... my heaven, this is so good," Marie groaned. "I have been fantasising about your nice cock ever since you fucked me that time a year ago while Finn slept, I want you to fill me up again."

With that she slid along his shaft until the flaring head was at the opening of her wet swollen sex and sitting down she took him right inside her. Oblivious to their surroundings they were panting and groaning in unison, working towards their climax, both of them selfishly chasing their ultimate pleasure. His cock was furiously pumping into her and she accepted his urgency and delighted in being taken hard.

"Come in me now - I'm ready for you - I want you to empty yourself into my cunt," Marie wailed as her orgasm shook her body, and with obscene grunts Paul started spurting deep inside her.

His cock went on pulsing for a long time until their bodies started to relax. Pulling Marie down to his chest, they kissed hard.

"Oh... Marie I never thought it could be this good. I don't think I have ever come so hard and so much - you are so good and you do things with your cunt that are out of this world," Paul uttered between kisses.

"Thank you," she said simply. "It was heaven for me as well... Just let me relax like this a little with your hardness still inside me. I shall have to dive in and wash out all of this precious come," she smiled after a while and gave Paul a peck on the nose.

Slowly releasing his now slightly deflated cock from the tight embrace of her vagina, flooding his crotch with their combined juices, she walked to the foredeck and dove into the sea, making several powerful laps around the boat.

Back on board she came to me for a wet embrace, pressing the whole length of her body into mine.

"I should be sorry... but I'm not... It was fantastic and he needed a woman to release his pent up frustrations. We shall have plenty of time for making sweet music later," she said kissing me hotly.

The next day was as sunny and warm as ever and the wind in the same quarter, ideal again for a reasonable sail at hull speed.

Marie tucked a couple of cushions in her arms and settled down on the front deck to get some more sun. Paul and I sat in the cockpit chatting.

"I feel like a fool after Marie's comment yesterday," he started.

"And why is that?"

"When we had that talk over lunch last year - I denied having fucked her that evening... remember? Now it's in the open that I wasn't exactly honest with you!"

I smiled at him "You should know that I don't mind and it's better in the open anyway - I'll tell you I found it exiting as hell!" I assured him. "If Marie and I can live with it - and I know you need it... being on a starvation sex-diet at home, we should be open for the fun of looking after her - as long as it's on a 'fun' level and doesn't turn emotional," I stated.

I needed to make a course adjustment and to reset the autopilot on the new heading. Marie gave us a shout from the front deck requesting a soft drink.

Paul went down and got a bottle of lemonade from the fridge, got a glass and joined her up front.

"I'm going down for a beer, would you like one?" I shouted up to Paul and he nodded a 'yes.'

We were lucky that the string of low islands to the east separated us from the heavy ship traffic moving in and out of the Capital, saving us the constant bashing into their wash. Well, it wasn't exactly like a millpond, but very smooth, pleasant sailing with only the gentle swish of water against the hull, the power of the sails on a broad reach driving us forward - just perfect.

Handing him the beer I sat down with them.

Marie was back in prude-mode with her bikini in place. Not that it was big enough to hide much, rather the opposite - it displayed her lovely shape beautifully.

"Any chance of a swim?" she asked. "I'm hot!"

"No, trouble - I'll just roll the Genoa and let the main flap. That should reduce the speed enough," I answered. "And we'll throw a long line aft to hang on to. I shall stay on board just in case."

All done she dove overboard to cool off and Paul followed her, after having peeled off his trunks.

Frolicking in the sea for a while, they climbed onboard again - this time with Paul entering the ladder first. Obviously he had taken notice of Marie's "scolding" yesterday! This time it was her turn to inspect what was packed in his crotch and the smile on her face showed that she wasn't displeased with the view! Not that there were any hidden surprises to be seen!

"Finn, be a darling and rig the shower for me?" she asked.

After having rolled out the foresail again and tightened the main, I rigged the shower. Paul hauled in the aft rope, wouldn't do to get it in the propeller when the engine was started again!

Our fresh water shower is rather primitive with just a solar bag being heated by the sun, but it works just fine. At least it saved having the inside of the boat splashed down with water. And the best thing was that it always gave me a thrill to watch her on the deck, naked washing herself, showing off her perfect butt, long legs and beautiful breasts, not forgetting her exciting black triangle hiding her pleasure spot.

"Come here Paul and I'll rinse the salt off you!" she said.

After spraying some fresh water on him, she started soaping his back and bottom, not omitting the crack of his arse. Turning him around to face her, she sprayed more liquid soap on his chest and moved her hands slowly from his shoulders, teasingly across his nipples. She knew full well what effect this would have - and he certainly didn't disappoint her.

Looking down at his rigid hardness, she smiled and said, "You are not going to misbehave... are you?"

"If anyone is misbehaving here... it must be you! Damn it Marie - I'm not used to this!" Paul panted at full staff.

"Well... since there is not a wrinkle to be seen I might as well wash it for you!" she teased.

Spraying some more soap into her hand, she got a good grip on his cock as her free hand went between his legs lathering his heavy balls. Uncovering the flaring head, she very carefully washed around the rim. Moving her hand up and down his shaft as if she was masturbating him she told Paul how much she liked his big, thick quivering cock.

Paul, red in the face, uttered. "Stop it now Marie or I shall come all over you!"

"Would you like... to come... all over me?" she asked him as she started to rinse the soap off his body.

Taking his hand and placing it between her legs, "feel how wet I am!" she said. "You can come on me, or you can come in my mouth - or you can fuck me... if you like..."

Pre-come was oozing out of his cock hanging as a shiny string from his engorged vibrant cock-head.

"Goood - I want to fuck your cunt!" Paul exclaimed as he turned her around so she could hold onto the boom.

"Yes... yes take me hard!" she panted as she bent forward opening up her sex to him, spreading her legs at the same time - giving him a clear view of the entrance to her vagina with her swollen inner lips glistening. Wetness from both of them was abundant and he had not the slightest problem of entering her, even with his thickness.

"I love you... I love your cunt... you are so alive. Oh... yes... yes - squeeze my cock!"

"Paul... stop jabbering!" she commanded. "And fuck me harder... I'm ready for you - let me have your sperm... now!"

Shaking all over, she climaxed harder than I had ever seen in a very, very long time.

With a loud grunt, Paul drove his cock forcefully to the bottom of her vagina and exploded inside her, pumping his seed again and again.

"Oh... Paul, that was so good. Hold onto me... my legs won't hold me!" she panted, grabbing the boom for dear life - sweat pouring from her.

As he pulled his now diminished cock out of her, with a resounding plop, he turned her towards him and hugged her tightly. Their wetness dripped from her vagina, down her inner legs and some onto the teak deck.

"I can easily get used to having two handsome cocks on-board!" she laughingly said, giving him a kiss.

Grabbing a towel, holding it between her legs she came back to the cockpit. "I need to lie down in the cabin for a while," she said. "Will you come down with me? Paul will look after the boat," she added.

"She is all yours... I'll be in the cabin with Marie." I told him. "Unless the wind perks up we'll keep this course for at least another hour." I added.

Lying with my arms around her on the bunk feeling her warm body was very exciting.

"I had decided to be so very proper today." She smiled at me. "To offer him a rinse, shot that idea down in flames when I noticed how big and hard he became. Little old me having such an effect on a male - is a tremendous turn-on."

Her nipples were hard again and I sucked one and then the other into my mouth. My hand moved over her belly and into her bush. Opening her legs to my hand, I touched her sopping wet slit. Her labia were swollen from her previous exertions and her clitoris was standing proud of its cover. Gently touching it made her jump. Moving a couple of fingers further inside her felt like touching soft, slippery velvet.

"Oh... sweet. That feels so good - please use your tongue on me down there..."

"What do you mean - down there..." I teased her.

"OK - moron - if you need it by teaspoons - suck my cunt..." she panted.

Turning around I dived tongue first into her spread slit. The tangy taste was certainly different to what I was used to, with Paul's sperm added to her juices. As I sucked her clitoris into my mouth I felt a tremor going through her body and her loud moans told me I was on the right track. My rampant hard-on was swallowed deep into her mouth.

"I need to be fucked again darling," she moaned loudly. "I must have my favourite penis inside me... please, take me - make me come like only you can..."

Clinging to each other in a sweaty embrace we slowly got our breath back.

"What an exciting cocktail this is," she said licking her fingers having scooped up wetness from her crotch, trying to stem the flow from her cunt. "The taste of my own juices, mixed with sperm from you and Paul, is a heady concoction."

Gathering more wetness she told me to suck her fingers. And I had to agree with her on that - it was strange but damn exciting!

After a late lunch, it was time to plan for a place to stay the night. Two years ago Marie and I had been in the same area and had found a lovely secluded anchorage in a bay with a very narrow entrance. No chance at all of a sea building there, whatever the direction of the wind.

Should we need to buy anything, it was a half hour walk to the village on the other side of the island. Best of all, we could tie up alongside the rocks. Last time I was surprised that we had no other boats anchored there, until I found that we had moored in the middle of a bird sanctuary! Checking on the chart, I knew that this time we weren't breaking any rules because the reserved period ran out one week ago. Hopefully others would see only the reserved marking on the chart and not bother to check on dates.

Having moored up safely, and in accordance with the book, even with two springs in place - in case of a wind shift during the night, Paul and I lugged the grill and charcoal onto the rocks. Paul, I knew from experience, was a dab hand with the grill and the obvious choice for OC meal and he soon had it fired up. (Side note: If you ever come to Sweden, don't light a grill, or fire, directly on the rocks! They will crack and make ugly sores.)

After a very satisfying meal of grilled steaks, we were sitting on the rocks next to the boat on a perfectly flat shelf that ran along the shore. The sun was still fairly high and a warm, gentle breeze wafted over us. We were on the second bottle of wine and it had us mellowed-out very comfortably.

Marie walked over to a small patch of sand between the rocks and paddled in the water. Soon she was hip deep and lowered herself in, swimming lazily around.

I realized that we could do with a few more cushions and entered the boat by the bow ladder to find some and to bring out some towels as well.

Paul joined Marie in the water, sitting waste deep relaxing while looking at her.

I decided to take a walk to find some driftwood that would come in handy if we decided to light a bonfire later in the evening and told them so.

The last thing I observed before their little "beach" was hidden by an outcrop of rocks was Marie standing by Paul's side in her now transparent bikini bottom sans top, taking his hand helping him stand up knee deep in the water, his arms holding her for a cuddle.

It was a pleasant walk along the water and a small inlet some distance away looked promising for my wood hunting. It took me the best part of an hour to collect enough to get a bonfire going.

Coming closer I saw them stretched out side by side. My initial thought was to give in to some voyeuristic ideas, but with an armful of wood, I would have a problem not making a noise if I should drop my load. I walked on slowly towards them.

Paul's hands were on her breast, gently squeezing and caressing her hard nipple whilst his mouth covered and sucked on the other. She had a hand between his legs giving his balls some attention. He was semi hard, but showed promise.

"Ah - there you are," she said, both of them getting up into a sitting position, Paul with a guilty look on his face.

"No reason for embarrassment Paul," I assured him. "But if you feel up to it - there is more driftwood just up that creek."

While he was gone, Marie and I arranged for coffee. We also brought out some Brandy and a bottle of Irish Mist for her. Watching her walking around placing cups and drink glasses around was a sight to behold.

"Get naked - I want to see all of you!" I told her.

Bending over she peeled her little piece of cloth down her legs and turned her bottom to towards me, wiggling her hips and spreading herself slightly to my view.

I thought I could detect quite a bit of moisture on her lips and shiny wetness on the inside of her thighs. Feeling my eyes admiring her body, her nipples grew hard and pointed. Her areolas puckered up beautifully and she unconsciously shot her breast forward for my lusty eyes. Her wonderful hourglass figure was a certainly a sight for sore eyes. Lovely long legs meeting at the junction of her pubis covered in abundant black hair covering her mound.

Perfection in motion!

I wouldn't like her completely bare, but I must admit that I would like to see her swollen labia and I asked her if I could have the honour of trimming her bush.

"Perhaps," she smiled at me. "It itches like the devil when I shave, but I agree that a grooming would make sense. What if we ask Paul for a second opinion?"

I asked her to lie next to me on the blanket-covered rock. Feeling her taut breasts and I feather touched the side of her bosom close to her armpit (she's so sensitive there) and had her nipples standing at attention again! Sucking and flicking my tongue on one point and then the other had her moaning. My hand inched down her body, past her belly button soon feeling her soft pubic hair. Sliding my fingers further over her mons and delving into her slit had her shivering and she splayed her legs, giving me free reins to seek her wetness. And my oh my, wet she was - fucking wet I would say.