All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 01'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's okay.

But a little flat. It didnt grab me or rev my engine. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One More Question

Any husband would ask Ann whether she will want to have sex with another man in light of her husband having sex with possibly several other women. If yes, what does hubby say to that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

One problem: DNA's never going to match-up.

Can't wait for Chapter 2!

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
sigh*

so obviously one of the anons didnt read the story since u addressed both dna and the wife asking about whether she might get to play too. LOL I tell ya sometimes I wonder just how many of the only readers here on Lit have any sense. And then other times they surprise the hell out of me with insight.

as always u write an interesting story.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

To a Multi chapter story. it will take more then once to get Anita pregnant and then theres Bill will he wonder how Anita suddenly gets pregnant will he investigate or is he in the know already. and Ann said she wants to see him with others so will he be giving the Neighbors Babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ rothltdoad

Having the blood types match does nothing as far a DNA matching is concerned. Talk about not paying attention. You must have fallen asleep during the biology lesson that covered this.

BIGGER SIGH!!!

From, Another stupid anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

luxxluthorluxxluthorabout 10 years ago
living it`

I'm living this story right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Get on with chapter two! Can't wait! And come on you guys; enough of the technical crap. It just a dirty story.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 10 years ago
I concur...complaining anons didn't read the story

This is a great start to a story, and the author did talk about blood types and DNA. Read it again. Also, wife wants to see hubby fuck another, so she tells herself that the worst case scenario probably won't happen. Any of you horny bastards out there ever done that? I've kidded myself. Anyone else?

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Hmmmmm

As an ex husband I am wondering how this is going to play out. I have heard and know many swinging couples. I have known lots of cuckold couples. A wife who wants hubby to fuck another women as she watches? And knock her up? Not many, if any, of those out there.

JamesRichJamesRichabout 10 years ago
Finally, a Female Cuckold Story!

There ARE female cuckolds but their take on watching hubby fuck another woman is different from a cuckold guy. Women are seriously concerned for their own security and don't want hubby to go off with the hot little bitch who lights his fire so that has to be worked out. So, the story is quite believable to me. I had the privilege of dating some very attractive married girls and some had hubby watch (I loved that lol) and I know that women will do the same if they are secure in the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DOES IT FOR ME

...in 2 ways. 1) Helping to impregnate naturally. Even better if they don't do it clinically, but go the full love making route. 2) Wife wants to share her hubby.

One uncomfortable detail : Anita is leaving hubby out. No participation. No input. Not even knowing. Bothersome, not loving, and, as pointed out, fraught with future problems. Still gave it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I'm interested. Want to see where you take this. But they're all playing with fire for not telling Anita's Husband or involving him in some way. The cuckolding angle of the friend's Husband really detracts from the story. I don't like cheaters. Not a fan of Cuckolds either, but a Cuckquean? That's a first for this site.

I dated one about 10 years ago or so. Her pussy was to die for and I got it often, whenever I wanted actually. She said the key to a man's heart was keeping his balls empty and his stomach full. To take care of her man. And damn did she take care of me. And ai fook care of her. Then we discussed fantasies and she spilt on her wanting to watch me bang her best friend (who I had later learned had been her bisexual lover before we started dating). At first I thought it was a shit test or head game. Ya know, the BS women sometimes love to test their man with. But then I learned she was serious. And I kinda go into the idea, cause her friend was smoking hot. I thought I'd get a threesome. Nope, didn't happen, not for a while at least. Instead she wanted and played with herself while I pounded her best friend. Then when I emptied myself into her my girlfriend got up and made a bee line for her friend and ate her out; cleaning out all my cum from her friends cunt. Like a woman fucking possessed. She was shaking with So much excitement and her pussy was practically leaking like a sieve. She absolutely loved creampies. We'd do this every couple of weeks for over a year before I got my threesome. About 5 months after that our relationship ended when she accepted a job in another part of the country. I could have married her but aside from sex and one or two points of common interest there really wasn't much there. We parted on good terms, one of the very few so have parted that way with. We periodically chat on Facebook. She's married now and has a couple of kids but she's still a fucking freak. Her newest kink is interracial cuckqueaning. She likes to watch her husband fuck black and Hispanic women and cream inside them. Then she goes and cleans em up. Fucking wild.

Considering how things turned out with the cheating whore who cheated on me while deployed, I should have kept her. A wife who would have encouraged me to fuck around on her with all her friends, take care of me and raise my children as I worked and just generally showed me appreciation for being her man.....what the fuck was I thinking in letting her go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incomplete

I don’t like it when authors do not complete the story. Making us wait for the next chapter. In the mean time we forget about the story or the author with draws from lit erotica as has happened in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
UNINFORMED? or CARELESS?

Why is the Anonymous just before me

(titled: Incomplete) complaining?

deadeye_76 submitted 19(!) more chapters before the date of Incomplete's comment. (Plus another 3 since.)

Note to readers:

Before you voice a comment about an unfinished story or wanting more chapters, check for the sidebar "Also in This Series" at the end of a chapter, and also the author's Submissions page -- since occasionally story continuations are on the Submissions page that the author has failed to note at end of chapter.

That way you may avoid a mistake like Incomplete that reveals he is either not in the know, or, carelessly overlooked what he knew better.

Paul in Oklahoma

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmmm

Story is plenty hot, but would like ti see you resolve the issue of anita's husband. Maybe he gets a mistress or something so he's not just getting cucked "for his own good". Consenting relationship is one thing, that's just being a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unnecessary statements

"I'm in shape and can play all the sports." ... "I don't know how he caught Anita...and is kind of a nerd."

"I really liked that. They were more into playing outside and enjoying their friends than sitting for hours playing with electronic gadgets."

Not sure if you're going for a "I'm better than these other losers and the way they raise their kids" angle or if you're just a jerk. But conceited statements like this really detract from the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

I like it.

Quite hot and horny reading.

Nice to see couples amicably discussing situations before irreversible action is taken. That's rare on this site.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like these kind of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 10: The Child Support Surprise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The answer to the question at the end of chapter 1 is.....in spurts!!

CrashColoradoCrashColorado7 months ago

Anita is a cheater

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1694 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES