The Loving Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

I nodded again. "Yeah, that video really gets me going. What does that have to do with all this?"

Ann looked down for a second. "Well, I have a confession. When you are out of town on business, I watch that video and really get off on it."

I watched her closely. "Okay. It excites me, too. Since the kids your libido has been a little lower so I'm a little surprised, but not all that much. What else are you trying to say?"

She took a deep breath and looked at me seriously. She was making me uncomfortable. "Whenever I watch it, I imagine that you are fucking another woman." She stared at me to see my reaction and I stared back.

I frowned a little. "Okay, and...?"

She shook her head. "You don't understand. I want to watch as you pleasure and make another woman cum and as you have fun doing it."

"Really?"

"Yes." She hung her head a little. "I've also been reading the cuckold stories on that web site that we go to, LIterotica. I think I'm like some of the husbands in those stories. Some of them want to watch another man please their wife or just allow her to play around. Well, I want to watch you have sex with another woman."

I thought about it. "Honey, I'm a guy. My dick doesn't mind going in any woman, but it's attached to the rest of me and I don't want to hurt you in any way."

"You won't. I want this a lot. This is not just seeing you with another woman, but also providing her the greatest gift we could give. Please?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. I was still a little shocked. We had never discussed this and I had not an inkling that it was coming. "Okay, I'll do it this first time with Anita, but we need to discuss it after it happens and make sure we want to continue it and also make sure it doesn't change our relationship."

She jumped up and came to me, sitting on my lap. "I promise."

I smiled and kissed her and we got up and went about the rest of the day. We mostly worked around the house and then, about 9:30 that night, once the kids were in bed, she called me to our bedroom. "I have something to show you now."

She led me to the bedroom and turned on our TV. She showed me that she had already queued up our anniversary video to the part that showed the overhead camera. We both had had a fantasy of having sex on camera and we had done it this one time. Currently, it was frozen at the moment when I first enter her in the standard missionary position. Ann undressed me, then herself. She sat me down on the bed and then sat next to me. Sex so soon after the last time meant she was really turned on. She picked up the remote.

"Now, this is what I love." She started the DVD. It showed this angle for about 30 seconds and then moved to the side view. We had edited it together from three cameras we had rented for this and she had really wanted a lot of this position, but I never knew why. It showed me pulling my cock out and teasing her clit and then burying it back into her pussy. The Ann on the screen groaned and twitched and I heard the Ann beside me do the same thing. I looked at her and she was transfixed by what was on screen. I dropped between her legs and spread them. She had been rubbing herself and now she just looked at me as I brought my face up to her pussy, the little carved landing strip pointing the way to the Promised Land. As soon as I made contact she groaned and looked back up at the TV.

I pulled back. "Describe what's happening while I eat your pussy."

She groaned and started narrating. "You are fucking me hard. Very hard. My body is on fire and I can see the flush on my chest and face." I flicked her clit and she jumped. "Now you are slowly pulling that hard cock out of that pussy. It's dripping wet. You run it over her clit and then bury it in her pussy again." I noticed that we had suddenly moved to the third person description of the woman. "She loves it and you are making sure she is getting off. You always take care of your women. You are slowly pulling back on each stroke now, but going faster when you fuck her tight little pussy. She can't take much more. I can tell she is going to cum. She looks so good while you are fucking her. She's so hot. Oh my god, she's going to cum." I had worked her up to that point in real life and was starting to suck on her clit while I rubbed her g-spot with two fingers. She was trembling and I was sure she was trying to hold back and cum simultaneously with the video Ann. Suddenly she started jerking. "I'm cumming, she's cumming, we're all cumming!" She jerked and jerked while I got her off. I could hear her moaning both live and on the screen. She was really cumming hard on the video. I remember that I had worked her into a frenzy and she was definitely hot.

Finally, she fell back and I got up to grab the remote. I turned off the video and Ann was lying there gasping for breath. I crawled up over her. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck Anita and get her pregnant."

I rubbed my dick across her pussy lips. "And after that?"

"I don't know. I want you to fuck other women."

"Why?"

"Because it really gets me off. Just the thought gets me very excited."

"Are you going to masturbate while I'm fucking these women?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to always be watching?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"What do you want right now?"

"Please, fuck me."

I lined my dick up with her pussy and buried it in her. I fucked her hard and fast and she came within a couple of minutes. I wasn't far behind and filled her up with cum.

After the sex we were cooling down, so I asked her again. "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Oh, yes. I love the idea of watching you make women cum and then I love the way your body tenses up as you cum and fill her up. On the video we made on our anniversary I love how the overhead view shows your butt clinch and clinch as you cum in her pussy." Again with the third person description of herself.

"You've really been thinking about his, haven't you."

She looked away and almost whispered her answer. "For several months now."

"So this is a recent thing?"

"Yes, I didn't even think about it until I read some of those stories and I watched our movie. Suddenly, it just seemed so thrilling to see this. Do you think I'm a freak or something?"

"No. I think you are just a little different, but then everyone is, they just don't discuss it openly in public. I thought you would be freaked out by me tying you up, but you were fine with that, so I think our sex life is whatever we want it to be."

She hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

She sat up. "I have to send a text to Anita. We can set everything up for Tuesday, but no sex for you tomorrow." She leaned over, kissed me, and whispered. "I want you full of cum for Anita."

She texted Anita and I tried to figure out how this was all going to come out on Tuesday.

To be continued. In the next chapter, how will it all come out?

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12