The Loving Husband Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure are a cum-soaked mess, Don." Violet grinned. She looked over at Anita and poked her arm. "Hey, cum slut, go clean off my husband's cock, but don't let him cum."

Anita looked a little startled at first, but then she grinned back at Violet. "Love to." She rolled over to her knees and crawled over there. Don stared at her big tits. Even with big tits at home, he was mesmerized by another woman's big tits.

Anita leaned over and licked through a large pool of cum. She then suctioned up the rest and smacked her lips. "Everyone tastes delicious." Then she went back and started licking and sucking all around Don's cock. After cleaning around it, Anita sucked his cock into her mouth and cleaned it very briefly. When she released it, it bobbed, looking like it was throbbing in time to his heartbeat. Anita grinned again. "I think it likes my mouth."

Don was grinning and Anita laughed. Violet chimed in. "All cocks like a woman's warm, licking, sucking mouth."

Anita then looked over at Violet's messy, wet pussy. "And what about pussies?"

Violet glanced down and seemed to blush. "They like mouths, too." But she didn't close her legs.

Anita licked her lips and stared at Violet. Everyone else got quiet and I wondered if Anita would do it. She hadn't ever had sex with another woman that I knew of. Damn, my cock was going to get hard again at this.

Ann leaned over and put her head next to Anita's. "It does look pretty delicious to a sex-starved slut like you, doesn't it?" Anita grinned and glanced at Ann. "Go lick that pussy, Anita."

Anita slowly crawled toward Violet, who left her legs open and her wet pussy on display. No sense of propriety was left in this group. I moved a little so I could see behind Anita. Her nice fleshy ass and pussy were on display as she crawled forward. My cock was definitely getting hard now.

When Anita reached Violet, she bent over like she was going to start licking her pussy right away, but then she veered up and captured a nipple and sucked. Violet threw her head back and moaned. Anita sucked both tits for a short time and then leaned over and gave a quick lick to the still open pussy in front of her. Violet groaned and put a hand on Anita's head.

Violet looked at Don and patted the carpet beside her. "Come here, baby, and watch as your wife enjoys a woman eating her cunt." Don crawled over and leaned up against the couch next to his wife. "You're so hard. Maybe we can take care of that a different way this time, eh?" Violet looked at me and my hard cock. "John, come over here, straddle this bitch and feed me that cock."

It didn't take me long to follow that command. I watched as Violet sucked my cock back to full life. I hoped she had some good ideas for this one.

Violet pulled off my cock and looked at me. "Hold on a sec." She reached down and grabbed Anita's head. "Let me get on the floor." Violet maneuvered her way around Violet and then lay on the floor. "Now get over me in a 69. I know that's the kind of thing my baby looks at when he's surfing porn."

Anita grinned and crawled over Violet in the typical 69. She planted her pussy on Violet's face with glee. Then she looked over at the rest of us and started to say something before a low moan left her mouth. Obviously, Violet was doing a good job on her pussy -- and I didn't even know if this was her first time or not. Whatever it was, Anita liked it and she then dove in on Violet's pussy as well.

Don and I just watched, like men will do when two women are having sex. That means staring and drooling. Ann was moving around and taking pictures. She had also turned the camera on the lamp toward the floor where a lot of action seemed to be taking place.

I was enjoying this action, but my cock was hard as a rock. Ann grabbed it when she went by changing ends for the pics, but then Violet spoke up. She pushed up on Anita's legs and I heard her from under there. "John, bring that cock over here and fuck this horny bitch."

I scrambled behind Anita and looked down. Violet was staring up at me bringing my hard cock to bear on their Sapphic coupling. I grinned at her and took my cock in hand to shake it at her. She opened her mouth and so I fed my cock to her. She licked and sucked my cock and then let it go with a pop.

"I want you to fuck this bitch, but pull out and cum in my mouth. I want to feel it pulse and fill my mouth with cum."

Well, that sounded great to me. I could never deny fucking one woman and then pulling out and cumming in another's mouth. I mean, fuck, I'd had a lot of sex recently, but this was a no brainer.

I lined up my cock with Anita's pussy and pushed. She pushed back. I slowly buried my cock in there and I felt Violet's tongue start licking along where I was joined with Anita. She licked and swirled her tongue all around us.

I started fucking Anita slowly and Violet put her tongue out and held it in place. She held it at our sexual junction as I moved in and out. She just held it there against both of us, flattening it, letting my cock glide over it and into the quite wet pussy of Anita. It felt a little odd, and then she steadied me with a hand telling me to stay still. Anita kept moving a little, fucking herself on my cock while Violet started kissing and licking my balls. Fuck! For a woman who was just supposedly opening up sexually, she was a real dynamo.

Anita kept fucking herself on my cock and I was enjoying that and the feeling of a tongue licking my balls and up toward my asshole. Combined with the noises that Anita was making as she ate Violet's snatch and the view I had of all this meant that I was on stimulation overload. I wasn't going to last long with these two. I looked down at where Anita was fucking herself on my cock. I could make out the bottom of Violet's jaw and her neck as she continued to do wonderful things to my balls. She was quite the surprise.

I put my hands on Anita's hips and started thrusting. Violet's mouth left my balls and I felt her move back to my cock and Anita's pussy. I could feel her licking Anita's pussy and Anita lifted her head. She started talking.

"Oh, yeah. Lick my clit you redheaded slut. Lick me while I get fucked." She grunted several times in rhythm with my thrusts. "I'm going to cum all over your face, V. I'm going to cum -- oh, fuck!"

And with that Anita started thrusting back hard and grunting. She was there so I pounded her hard and she came with spasms all over my cock. I could feel Violet licking her through the orgasm. Anita jerked and writhed under my fucking and Violet's licking. She was making me get close, too. I had to get to Violet's mouth.

Anita was gasping air by the time she was done and she rocked forward, pulling my cock and Violet's mouth free from her pussy. I was very close now so I pulled back and pushed the head of my cock down towards Violet's pussy-juice covered mouth. She grinned before she tilted her head to be able to suck my cock better.

I thrust lightly and let her suck on the head. Anita went back to slowly licking her pussy.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and I readied to empty my load in the delicious mouth. I ran my hands over Anita's ass as I thrust my cock into Violet's mouth for the first spurt. "Fuck!" Fortunately, Violet had put her left hand on my cock because I think I would have been thrusting into her throat if she hadn't. I came hard, spurting again and again into her cock-sucking mouth. She was swallowing and swallowing and, even though I doubted she had been in this position before, flat on her back with a man fucking her face, she didn't spill a drop.

I finally pulled free from her sucking as I got too sensitive. I fell back on my ass, spent. Damn, but these two voluptuous women were good.

I looked up at Ann and she grinned. She was still taking pictures.

Violet was still laying on the floor, Don was on the couch with a hard cock, Anita was leaning up against the couch, and I was sitting on the floor. Ann finished her pictures and looked around.

"I think it's time for a break."

Violet got up and went over to Don. "Sorry, baby, that erection will have to wait."

Don just looked at her and everyone grabbed their beer. Ann went into the kitchen and came back with some munchies. Every relaxed for a few minutes and then Ann asked if we wanted anything else. Don was already done with his beer and Ann retrieved it. The rest of us munched and Ann looked at the clock.

"We only have about 30 minutes before the kids get home. If we are going to do anything else, we'd better get going."

Violet looked at me and then Anita. "I think we are good for now, right Don?"

Don looked at her a little surprised. "Uh, yes, I suppose so."

Violet looked down at his cock, which was still mostly hard. "Don't worry baby, you can take care of that later."

Don looked at her, ruminating on how she said that. "What do you mean?"

Violet leaned over and grabbed his cock, which was immediately hard again. "Well, I found all your stories on the computer. I loved the ones where the husband of the loving wife gets to jack off while his wife fucks another man. Do you want to do that?"

Don stared at her.

"I know, baby. It's hard to actually live your fantasies. I'm going to get to have a new one now. This fulfilled my fantasy of a threesome with another couple."

Violet leaned over grabbed Don's still hard cock. He flinched and moaned. "I know how we can take care of this nice hard cock." Violet leaned over and it looked like she was going to blow him, but she only kissed the head and sat back up. "I like the idea of being a hot wife, like in your stories. So I want to make proposition to you, okay?"

Don stared at her for a moment. "Uh, okay, what?"

Violet grinned and held his cock by the bottom, afraid to stimulate it for fear Don, would cum right now. "Here are the rules. I'll be your hot wife, or loving wife, or whatever as long as we agree and follow these rules." She looked over at Ann and Anita, who probably made some suggestions about this.

"First, I will go out on my own every once in a while to find a nice cock to fuck and suck. You will stay at home and wait for me -- and you can't jack off or touch your cock. Okay?"

Don nodded. "Okay." He looked a little edgy but I didn't know if it was because he was scared by her sudden confidence on this or because he had been wanting to cum for an hour.

"Secondly, when I come home I will tell you the complete story of the guy, his cock, how we fucked and sucked, and how much he came, either in or on me. I will even get some of them to take some pics on my phone for you to enjoy. Agreed?"

"Yes."

"Every once in a while, I will be attracted to a woman. I enjoyed them when I was in college, but not since. When I find a woman I want to fuck, I'll bring her home and we can both play with her. Okay?"

Don grinned. "Yes."

Violet started stroking his cock a little now. She was no longer holding it still. She was going to get him off just when she wanted. "But you will not get to fuck her, or any other woman. You can help me eat and play with her and when you want to cum, we'll let her suck your cock and swallow all your cum. Okay?"

Don grinned and nodded as he tried to thrust up into his wife's hand. He was dying to cum now, but she was being just enough of a tease not to let him cum.

"Whenever I come home from fucking another man and tell you the story, you can look at the pics and see how good of a cock-sucking slut I was. Only you can't fuck me that night. I'm going to do what I'm doing right now. I'm going to tell you the story of how much fun I had with another man's cock in my mouth, pussy, and maybe in the near future, ass." Don groaned at that and started fucking Violet's hand. "I will jack you off and watch all that cum gush all over you as I describe what fun I had being a hot wife."

Don had his eyes closed and was fucking Violet's hand as she started a full on hand job and he tensed to cum. "Arrrggghhh!" Don groaned and yelled as his cum shot from his cock, the first spurt hitting him in the bottom of the chin. He had been teased for so long that he had plenty of cum. He spurted and spurted all over his chest and stomach. He kept jerking and jerking under Violet's hand until he collapsed in exhaustion.

"Good cum, honey." Violet kissed him on the cheek. "Did you like that story? Do you like the rules?"

Don turned his head toward his wife. "Oh, yes. They're perfect."

"You've been dreaming about this for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes." He sat up a little more and looked at Violet in trepidation.

Violet grinned. "Well, let me know if you have any other fantasies. They may be as much fun as me getting to fuck and suck other men and women."

"I -- I -- not right now."

Violet looked down at the mess he had made of himself. "You made quite the mess. I think I'm going to get you hard and make you stay that way for a long time whenever I want to fuck you."

Don smiled. "Thanks, baby."

Violet looked up at the rest of us suddenly like she had forgot we were there. "Wait! I think we have a pregnant, horny, cum-drinking slut here right now to clean you up."

Anita grinned and looked at Don as she teased everyone more. "You mean you want me to take my cock-sucking, pussy-licking mouth and slurp up your husband's cum?"

Violet grinned. "Yes, slut, clean him up."

"Yes, ma'am!" Violet gave a mock salute and knelt in front of Don. She slurped, licked, sucked and cleaned him up. He was smiling the entire time. When she was done she looked at Violet. "Was that good, V?"

Violet patted her on the head like a child. "Yes, sweetie, that was fine. I may have to make you one of the women I bring home from time to time. Don loves women with big tits and good cock-sucking mouths, like me." Violet shook her tits.

Ann had been quiet for a while, just watching and taking pictures. "Well, we all need to get dressed and ready for children. I asked Julie, the driver for today, to text me when they were on the way home. She hasn't yet, but I expect it soon." She looked around. "She probably thinks I wanted to fuck my husband. Wouldn't she be surprised by this?"

We all got up to get cleaned up and dressed. When everyone was ready to leave our house, I walked them to the door. I shook Don's hand and he seemed reasonably happy and relaxed. I guess he got what he wanted. I hugged the women and groped them a little. I mean I was hugging women with nice asses and big tits.

Ann came over and hugged me after they left. "You'd better be able to fuck your horny wife tonight."

I grinned. "I'll be ready. You're still the hottest woman in my eyes."

Ann rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

I grinned and wondered how long we could continue this.

12