The Loving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Languidly she showered and put on her nightclothes. Her mind had been racing. What was she to do about Tommy. She loved her son so much. He was everything to her. He was her life. She had only been out with one man since Jim had died, and that had been a fiasco. He seemed nice enough and had been highly recommended to her by her friends, but he couldn't wait to get his hand up her dress while they were in his car on the way to dinner, so she had coldly told him to take her home after moving his hand away. He angrily told her that a widow should be grateful to be able to get a little attention. That was the end of her thinking about dating.

But Tommy, what would happen now? In the course of just minutes, everything had changed between them.

Her legal mind told her that everything should be faced, confronted and communicated so that it could be put behind them and they could get back to normal. But the woman in her was still longing for the touch of her beautiful son. She had never had any trouble preparing for a meaningful discussion, but she didn't have any idea what to say to Tommy. Yet she knew that neither of them should try to go to sleep without getting their emotions and their feelings settled.

She put on her bulky terrycloth bathrobe over her nightdress. She didn't want her body to be a distraction to him when they talked.

She knocked on his bedroom door.

"Come in Mom"

He was sitting on his bed as she entered.

"Mom I am so sorry, I had no right to touch you . . ."

Trudy covered his lips with her fingers.

"No you didn't, but I had no right to respond to your kisses, because that was a signal that what you were doing to me was OK. But we have to talk. I am so afraid that you want to do more, and we just can't. You are my son."

His next words took her completely by surprise and she could only stare at him as he said,

"I can't call you mom any more. I must call you Trudy. I don't love you like a boy loves his mother anymore. I love you as Trudy. I love everything about you, your lovely face, your intelligence, your gorgeous body. Don't ask me to promise anything that I know I can't keep. I love you very much Trudy."

She was at a loss for words,

"Oh Tommy, my love" she whispered, and she leaned forward to kiss him gently on the lips, but he put his arms around her and kissed her passionately and once again their tongues explored each other as their passion mounted.

She gently pulled away from him, flushed and flustered a little by what he had said, and what had followed. She gathered herself and said,

"I came in here to tell you that we must put everything that happened tonight behind us, and try to go back to our normal life, but you don't want that do you? She was trying to be calm and logical, but inside her heart was churning as she looked at this handsome young man who was her own blood.

"It not a matter of wanting to go back, I don't want to, because I can't think of you anymore as Mom. You are now the woman I love and I want to be with you in every way."

"Tommy, I won't deny that you can thrill me to death, and make me want more, but . . .I couldn't possibly be with you in every way. You are talking about an incestuous relationship, and I could never forgive myself. Could you honestly promise me that you wouldn't take advantage of our closeness if I agreed to be more that your mother?"

Tommy looked at her and didn't speak for several seconds. When he did it was obviously something he was very serious about.

"Trudy, I will do whatever you want me to do, just so you are comfortable and let me love you and share life with you."

"Well," she said breathlessly, "If you will promise that and understand we cannot have intercourse, ever, then I would love to be with you in anyway that you want".

She had come into his room with the full intention of ending something before it got along too far, and found herself giving in to his wish to make their relationship more than mother and son.

Tommy smiled lovingly at his beautiful mother, and drew her to him and kissing her he gently pulled the bow that held her sash around the waist of her robe. She had not given a thought to what she was wearing under the robe, because if the little meeting had gone her way everything would be settled and she would be back in her own bedroom by now. Only a short nightgown covered her body under the thick terry cloth robe, and as Tommy slipped his hand inside the robe he explored her mouth with his tongue and cupped her breast as Trudy gave in to the emotion that coursed through her body. "Oh Tommy, you are a real man and I love how you make me feel." His hand moved down across her belly and found the hem of her nighty. He slipped his hand between her thighs and with a little pressure he got her to part her legs and allow his fingers to explore her most intimate place. He gently laid her back on his bed and pulling her robe off her he looked down at that exquisite body, as Trudy smiled at him and closed her eyes inviting him to do what he would. Tommy was now undressed and lay beside her and slowly and sensuously began an exploration of her entire body, something he had often dreamed about. It wasn't long before he had her out of her little frilly nighty and naked on his bed. She could have passed for 25 with her perfect skin and complexion. Her breasts were round and full with erect nipples that were so sensitive that her entire body quivered whenever Tommy touched them. He kissed her and then began slowly kissing and licking her making her writhe and squirm beneath him.

As she lay there submitting to his caresses, she suddenly realized that if he wanted to mount her, she couldn't stop him. She must do something to prevent that or she could never live with herself.

Smiling to herself, she knew she had an answer. As his head moved down to her belly she reached down and with her fingers traced along the spine of his fully erect member. He gasped at her touch, and she gently rubbed and tickled his glans, then she got up on her knees on his bed and took him into her mouth. Jim always loved this, but Jim always fucked her before he came. Tonight she must make Tommy come and prevent the unthinkable from happening. As she moved up and down his shaft Tommy began to move into her almost making her gag as he thrust further into her throat. But he came very quickly as his very expert lover brought him to climax. Trudy lay back on the bed, pleased that she had made Tommy climax so quickly. She closed her eyes and was surprised to feel him kissing her breasts again.

"Tommy, what are you doing darling",

"That was wonderful" he said with love pouring out of his eyes. "Now it's your turn", and with that he parted his mother's legs and took her labia in his mouth and began to stimulate her moving from her labia to her clitoris with his tongue as she began to writhe on the bed and moan with ecstasy as he continued to thrill her with his mouth and tongue. She couldn't help herself from crying out in sheer joy as her body responded, and she knew she was about to experience something she hadn't felt for five years, and her body convulsed as the first of the orgasms drove her to the brink of fainting, and she lost track of time as her body was racked with pleasure until finally, totally satisfied and exhausted, she pulled Tommy's head away from her tender pussy, and held him close to her, as he kissed her face and fondled her breasts. She reached down to him again and felt his shaft as it hardened to her touch, and then she kissed his mouth and stroked him until he came again.

"Tommy darling, I've got a big day ahead tomorrow, I love you and I will never forget tonight".

Standing by the bed she slipped her filmy nighty over her head and let him look at her for a few seconds, with her breasts standing out proudly against the gauzy material, and her nipples making their own mark on the fabric. Her dark bush, shaved for her bikini, look incredibly sexy to him, and he was really sorry that he had promised her not to do that which he wanted to do more than anything else in the world.

"Goodnight darling" she said as she bent over him and kissed him lightly on the lips as her breasts swung down, her nipples rubbing his chest as she kissed him good night. He brushed her nipples with his hand as she stood up and quietly left his room.

Tommy was so happy he couldn't believe his wonderful life. He had made love with his mom, and she was incredible. A real woman, and she loves me the way I love her. He hardly slept that night as he could hardly wait to see this beautiful woman again in the morning. A woman who had made a bargain with him that made her and him partners in a relationship destined to give them personal happiness and a lot of sexual pleasure.

To erase any doubts he had about how she felt about him, Trudy came down the stairs, and came to him where he was fixing coffee in the kitchen. She put her arms around her tall, and handsome son and said,

"Last night was wonderful, and I want you to know I loved what you did to me you naughty boy."

Chapter 4

Trudy was really happy. She couldn't wait to get home at night to be with her lover. She loved him calling her 'Trudy' because it seemed more like they were lovers, and not mother and son.

Just a few days after they had made their pact, Emily came into her office in the afternoon. Sitting across from Trudy, Emily said, "Trudy, I don't know what's going on, but I want you to know that I fully approve".

Trudy blushed deep red, "Emily," she stammered, "What on earth are you talking about?"

"You, you are radiant, you are happier than I have ever seen you, you are laughing and smiling, and you haven't been like this since Jim passed away. You act like you are in love all over again."

Trudy chose her words carefully. "Thank you for noticing. Yes I do feel really good about everything, but no, there is no new man in my life, actually nothing has changed that much, but I think of Jim now more with good memories, and the sense of loss isn't as hurtful. And while I still think of Jim, I have a son to take care of, and I love you for your friendship and loyalty. My life is good now, and I mean to enjoy it as much as I can."

Emily smiled and stood up to leave, "Well I am really happy for you, and I know that Tommy worships the ground you walk on." With that she left Trudy's office and went back to her desk.

Trudy smiled to herself. If she only knew how really happy I am. Tommy had always got home before she did, and every night now he would come out to the car and greet her, and as soon as they closed the front door behind them, he would take her in his arms and kiss her slowly and passionately.

As she drove home that afternoon she thought about how Emily had picked up on this lovely change in her life. As she pulled into the driveway Tommy came out of the house and opened her door for her.

"Let's go out and have a romantic dinner tonight Tommy, just give me a minute to freshen up" she said as he held her after their kissing greeting.

Tommy quickly went to his room and changed into a long sleeved shirt and khaki slacks and went down to wait for his mom.

Soon she appeared at the head of the stairs. She had changed into a short skirt and a plunging neckline blouse. To complete the alluring effect she knew this would have on him, she was wearing particularly high heels.

As Tommy looked up he could see well under her skirt from his angle of view, but he couldn't quite see her panties.

She took his hand and pecked him on the cheek.

"You look incredibly sexy." he said.

"Well I always want to be attractive to you darling" she replied.

Tommy opened the passenger door for her and as she got in she gave him a great look at a lot of thigh, and he gasped as her legs fully parted to reveal her lovely bare pussy, and then her other leg swung into the car and he closed the door admiring her legs mostly uncovered with her skirt high on her thighs.

As they drove to the restaurant Trudy looked at him and said,

"Tommy don't take this wrongly, but you really don't have to greet me every night in the driveway. You shouldn't have to stop what you are doing just for that."

He looked at her quickly before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Well I have an ulterior motive. I spend a lot of time thinking about you and the things we do together, and I know that when you come home if I get to the car fast enough, I can see those lovely legs and sometimes even more of you when you get out of the car. And then I anticipate that first kiss of the evening when we go in the house."

"Why Tommy, and here I thought you were welcoming me home", and laughing she said "and all you really want is to see my legs, you naughty man".

"Well, not just your legs . . ."

Tommy grinned at her sheepishly as he drove.

"I love your honesty Tommy, and I'll be honest with you, I skipped my underwear tonight because I thought if we went to a restaurant we could have fun while we enjoyed our meal - see" and as Tommy looked at her she raised her skirt to her waist and displayed her bareness for him.

And that is exactly what they did. They chose a secluded corner booth and sat with their backs to most of the other patrons, and Tommy enjoyed her delights throughout the whole meal, while she on her part slid her hand on his thighs and pressed his erection as it bulged against his slacks. As they drove home, they were both aware of the sexually charged tension, and Tommy drove with one hand between Trudy's legs, as she reclined the seat and lay back with her eyes closed enjoying his touch.

Everyone has some physical feature that is attractive to another person, and for Trudy it was Tommy's hands. They were the hands of an artist. Long, slender, delicate fingers that knew how gently, and where to touch her. She fantasized about his hands on every part of her body, and she hadn't worn panties, and had suggested a restaurant dinner, precisely so that she could enjoy those fingers between her legs as much as possible.

She found that she wanted to please him as much as she could, and she would take a few moments every day to think what she could do that evening when they would be alone again. What she could wear, what they might have for dinner and all the things that would keep their relationship full of surprises for them. One of the things she enjoyed now was shopping for lingerie that she thought would please him, or for the type of clothing that would be revealing for him, but certainly not something she would wear to the office.

She had even pulled out a book about keeping a happy sexual life for married couples. Jim had bought it for her as a joke present, but they had both read it and gained a lot of new ideas. As she leafed through it one slow afternoon, she came upon a very interesting fact. Young men tended to be at their sexual peak from their teen years and through the age of about thirty, while women didn't reach their peak until they were in their late twenties and then were very sexually active until they were into their late forties. "Perfect" she thought. "Tommy is going to be in tune with me for the next 12 or 15 years, no wonder he can never get enough sex".

Now she understood why perhaps he couldn't seem to keep his hands off her, and he was keeping her in an almost constant state of excitement.

Sometimes when they were in the heat of making love, her desire to have him break his promise overwhelmed her, and she trusted him to keep it. Sometimes though, she wished that she had never made him promise that, when her need for him inside her was leaving her wanting more. And while she knew that he would do everything he could not to break her trust, she had taken the precaution of buying some 'morning after' pills. Her husband, who had handled many cases of assault and rape had told her once that 'a man's erect penis has no conscience', thus explaining that many an act of kissing and cuddling on the part of the girl had turned into rape on the part of the man.

Chapter Five

Trudy took a basket of clean laundry up to Tommy's room and threw it on the bed and began folding his clothes so he could put them away when he came home. It was a lovely sunny Saturday and she had planned to get her housework done that morning and spend the afternoon reading out by the spa, and getting a little sun. Tommy would be doing some yard work, and she loved watching him being physical in his shorts, and his muscles rippling as he worked shirtless.

As she folded the last of his shirts, she stooped down and picked up a piece of paper sticking out from under the bed. Turning it over she realized that it was a photograph. Of her. She was sitting in her bedroom in her easy chair reading. Her legs were wide apart with one leg casually thrown over the arm of the chair, her transparent nightgown showing her breast, and her white flimsy panties doing little to hide her pussy. Reaching under the bed, she found a stack of photographs. All of them were of her. Backyard shots in her bikini, and others just pictures of her in various candid shots.

All of these pictures she was sure, had been taken before she and Tommy had discovered their need for each other. She carefully put them back under the bed. She was flattered that he had secretly admired her enough to take them, and obviously must look at them fairly often to keep them where he did. Well she would never mention them to him for fear of embarrassing him. She really didn't mind that he had done it.

As she went about her housework that morning, she knew she would never mention it to him, but an idea was forming in her mind that would be fun for both of them, and would certainly spice up their sex life together.

That afternoon, it was turning out just as she had planned, and she was sunning herself, half pretending to sleep as she watched him go about the business of the lawn and garden. She was on her tummy, her top was undone and laying beside her, when Tommy came over and reaching down, pulled the bows apart that were holding her bikini bottoms together. Then he pulled the flimsy garment out from under her. "You're a bad boy Tommy", she said.

"I want something to look at while I work." he said grinning at her.

"Well I hope you enjoy it", and she wriggled her bottom deliciously and parted her legs slightly giving him a great view between her legs.

"God, I love behaving like a slut for him" she thought to herself, and she lay there conscious of her nudity, and the warm sun, and the fresh air, and she thought about what a wonderful night they would have together. "Well, once a slut, always a slut" and turning over she lay on her back, and parted her legs. Totally naked, Tommy stared at this beautiful woman who gave herself so freely, and so often to him. He only hoped that he could keep his promise. It was getting more difficult with each passing day.

Chapter Six

Tommy had finished his yard work, and was sitting next to her admiring her nakedness. He reached over and gently began running his fingers over her body, as she kept her eyes closed, and unconsciously moved against him as he touched her in sensitive places. She spread her legs even more, inviting his touch, but he kept teasing her and only giving her fleeting touches between her legs.

"Tommy, you're a devil, and you are teasing me to death" she murmured.

She suddenly stood up and taking his hand she led him inside the house and up the stairs to her bedroom, his hand found her bottom as they climbed the stairs, thrilling in feeling the motion of her as she walked up the stairs.

He quickly took off his shorts and his briefs and they climbed into the king bed. He pulled her to him as they lay on their sides, and slipped his erect member between her legs and felt it slide between the heavenly lips of her labia, and the base of his shaft was rubbing her clitoris, causing her to moan with pleasure. She was moving against him now and they were exploring each other with passionate kisses. They sensed that they were both about to climax and she clutched him to her, her breasts crushed against his chest and they both were jerking convulsively as massive orgasms racked both of their bodies.