The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us came. There is no such thing as a bad orgasm; some are just better than others. I closed my eyes and floated around in my heaven, feeling the passion, lust and love around me.

Soon after I came we all got out of the pool and went to cuddle in pairs around Mike and June's patio. Fortunately they had enough loungers. We all expressed our pleasure with the past half-hour and how happy we were to be six caring people.

Carl talked softly to June to be sure she didn't have any issues with what had just happened, including watching her husband make love to two other women. Her words fit what we hoped for perfectly, "Oh, I felt such happiness for him when he came in Nancy -- for her too. The two of them looked so lovely together. I hope they get to pleasure each other again sometime soon."

Nancy took the cue and quietly asked Mike how it had felt watching June get fucked. He responded honestly, "In one sense it felt weird. I mean she's the only woman I've been intimate with for seven years and I know I've been her only lover during that time. Suddenly I'm watching her fucking not one but two other guys. In one sense I could almost feel the pleasure she was having, but my cock happened to be in one and then another woman. Wow! Mind blowing."

He went on, "I'm happy for her and the obvious pleasure she got. I realize that there are a few things I need to learn from Carl. I hope we're all open enough here to learn from each other -- to teach one another techniques and things that we can use to please our lovers."

We nodded in agreement with his thought. I assured him that we were already learning from each other.

We each had another glass of wine as we lay back and talked. The lights from inside the house enabled us to look at each other's nude bodies. After a while I saw Nancy stroking Mike's cock and realized we were all up for another round. I called out "Switch, but no husband-wife pairs." Everyone chuckled. Carl went back to Nancy. Mike came to me. Sy went back to June.

Almost immediately each guy started getting a blowjob to restore his rigid vitality. I raised my head up at one point and noted the happy expressions on everyone's face. Mike became unbelievably hard as I pulled him over on top of me in the missionary position; I pulled my folded legs back almost to my chest wrapping them around Mike as he pushed into me and started a rapid rhythm. He wanted his orgasms and wanted them now; I could see his point of view and urged him on.

I watched the other couples, June riding atop Sy, and Nancy welcoming Carl's thrusts in the doggie position. I thought that if we had a camera we could capture this orgy and just make a film of that. Everything about tonight struck me as so erotic.

As each couple tripped off their orgasms they fell back to the loungers wrapped in each other's arms. I thought how loving I felt. I decided I had to modify my script to make the participants more caring and loving about one another. The script needed more emotion in it. I was even having second thoughts about my role as the chief slut in the production.

We eventually bid Mike and June goodnight, gathered our clothes and scampered naked through the backyards to our house, followed closely by Sy and Nancy as they ran naked towards their house too. We shouted our goodnights and soon each of us fell asleep with our mates in our own nests.

*

A meeting two weeks later of all four members of ourLoving Enterprises LLC or LELLC resulted in a unanimous vote to extend an invitation to Mike and June to participate as full members of the business, sharing in the proceeds as appropriate. When we saw them later that day, they accepted our invitation with enthusiasm.

Over the next week I finished the script and then for several afternoons and evenings I ran through the script with the other five players. I had embellished greatly on the plot as well as the blocking. I'd added data about who would operate the camera during the various scenes, since in some we wanted all or almost all of us on screen. I was playing about ten roles in all this.

Our production became just that -- a major production. We quickly realized that we had sex on camera and made love when we were with each other and not putting on a show. On camera we had to be aware of where our arms and legs and sex organs were relative to the camera lens. We also needed to moan and groan appropriately as our co-actors did one thing and another to us; and then there were the other scenes where we actually had lines to say and actions to take.

Off screen, even minutes after filming a scene, a pair of us might embrace and be found really fucking for love and contact rather than for our commercial venture.

We spent some time outside at the local Starbucks filming some of the dialogue scenes. People at the coffee house wondered what we were doing and what we were filming. We also shot some scenes at the local park, a playground, the supermarket, and a video store.

We used our houses as the basis for home scenes and bedroom scenes. At one point we had scenes going on in three bedrooms of our house. I should add that our one camera became two thanks to the contributions from Mike and June. We also used the money they put in the corporate fund to buy some wireless microphones to better capture the dialogue when we were in remote locations.

Both Mike and June had jobs that they could set their own hours for. June worked part-time as a decorator and Mike had his own architecture company. We filmed mostly during the day since we could take advantage of some natural light, even if it was just coming in a window. In the evening Carl would upload all the 'footage' into his computer and be sure that we had good enough scenes to use in our video. I often looked over his shoulder.

Porn videos are unlike big production hit movies. For one, some of the scenes involve nearly the same camera angle for several minutes or so. In a real Hollywood production we noticed a shot lasting longer than thirty seconds is rare. This proved to be a help for us as we taped sofa and bedroom scenes.

For the filming we had fun one evening giving the guys very elaborate henna tattoos over their backs and shoulders, the areas that would be most visible to the camera in some scenes. Even sedate June took on an interesting image only an inch or two from her pussy. Of course, when the tattoo had set up we all had to kiss it and lick the surrounding territory.

Nancy got us all wigs, hairpieces or hair extensions that had different hair color from our own. I also got us some hair dye for the other hair on our bodies. We got tanning spray, some plastic inserts we could put in our cheeks to slightly puff out our upper face and, of course, a wide variety of makeup. The woman at the cosmetics shop helped a lot when I described that we were doing a commercial and wanted to change our looks from scene to scene. That said, upon inspection of the video footage we shot with our disguises on, we were all still identifiable to anyone that knew us. Ultimately, we decided to forego most of the stuff we'd procured, and just settled on some make-up that improved how we looked on camera.

Bit by bit Carl laced together our video 'footage' from the hours of filming that we did. Carl started to involve Mike, who had facility with video editing as well. They assured us a cogent film that followed the script would result from their efforts. Often, after an evening's work, they'd tell us the next morning that we needed to re-shoot some particular scene. Carl and Mike would never let us see long segments, only a clip or two when there were questions about our acting or positioning in some scene. They said we had to wait until we were finished and they'd finished editing to see the completed masterpiece. I probably got to see more than most since I was acting as director of the movie, but even then they limited my access.

It took us almost four weeks working everyday to film the one-hour-fifteen minute video. Carl estimated that we'd taken about a hundred hours of video during that time. We did a lot of retakes where we screwed up a scene and knew it. Often we knew a scene couldn't be used even as we shot it; we'd treat it as a rehearsal and then shoot again. We also had a lot of 'out takes' that Carl and Mike said they wanted to save for an added 'humorous' feature on the DVD.

Finally, one Wednesday we finished all the shooting. The six of us broke open a bottle of champagne that Mike had brought for the occasion. Standing in our bedroom, all of us naked, we toasted the future success of the video tentatively namedLove Comes Twice.

It took Carl and Mike another two weeks working from dawn to dusk everyday to finish the video editing. They worked alone in Mike's finished basement and pulled a couple of all-nighters to complete the task. They declared the private showing of the film would take place one evening starting at seven-thirty.

We all gathered for dinner at Sy and Nancy's about five o'clock. Carl and Mike looked tired; both had circles under their eyes and a sort of glassy-eyed stare from staring at a computer screen almost non-stop for these weeks. We were subdued as we chatted and ate before the 'official' first showing of the entire feature. Mike and Carl's reluctance to show any significant part of the film to us had created an aura of mystery and excitement about the film that we shared.

At seven-thirty we all gathered in from of Sy and Nancy's large screen hi-def TV. Carl stood and presented each couple their own copy of the DVD -- each marked Film 1 -- Version 1. Sy took his copy and popped it in his DVD player. As the Director, I got a ceremonial "first edition."

The film started a few minutes later and for an hour and fifteen minutes we all sat on the edge of our seats. Our emotions ran the gauntlet from unbelievably horny, to sad, to joyous, to rage, to jealousy, to compassion, and of course back to horny. Did I mention horny?

When the film ended four of us stood and applauded Mike and Carl's editing work. Our simple amateurish, home video had taken on a new aura thanks to their work; it looked like a stroke of genius and measured up to most of the movies we'd seen come out of Hollywood. We declaredLove Comes Twice ready for distribution.

Sy, Carl and Mike met on Monday with a local rep from the California distribution company. They viewed the video with the rep then spent another hour trading questions. Eventually they struck a deal, amended a standard contract on the word processor in the rep's office, and everyone signed.

Nancy, June and I waited at home. When they arrived back at the house they appeared solemn and morose. We marched them in and made them tell us every comment and nuance the rep had indicated about the video. The three guys finally broke into smiles and laughter. "He loved it!" Carl shouted as he spun around in glee in the middle of our living room. We were now officially in the adult entertainment business ... and we were all porn stars!

"He said it was the best adult film he'd ever seen and assured us he'd seen all of them over the twenty years he'd been in the business," Sy added.

Mike said, "He even had a tear running down his cheek in the sad part, but best of all I could see he had an erection throughout the whole DVD." The guys all laughed.

We probed about the details of the distribution and wanted to know when it would be issued. Ultimately, it took two weeks longer than expected. Several adult magazines reviewed the video and gave it top ratings almost immediately and thenPlayboy, Penthouse andHustler gave it great reviews. Almost instantly many of the adult sites gave it five stars -- a top rating! -- and then started to sell copies through their own channels.

Sales the first month were over ten-thousand copies, not a record but pretty good for a new DVD from an unknown "studio." We were ecstatic, particularly with an initial check for fifty thousand dollars! At least in the short run our families were able to catch up with the postponed bills and credit card payments we had stopped making a few months prior and even have a cushion left over.

I'd started work on another script almost immediately after we ended filming ofLove Comes Twice. Everyone had had his or her input on the plot line, blocking and filming just as the second month of LCT distribution ended. Our rep called us and invited us to dinner that night; we accepted, of course.

Harold Winslow, the rep forAdult Films International, took us to one of the best restaurants in town. He praised our work and told us they were impatient for our next film. Harold was quite cordial and solicitous to us, making sure we all got our drink orders taken care of and happy with where we were sitting. He told us to order anything on the menu.

After the waiter had taken our orders for dinner, Harold puffed himself up and made a formal presentation of a check, again thanking us for creating such a wonderful film.

He passed the check to Nancy. She shrieked and said, "Oh, my God -- this is for a quarter-of-a-million dollars. There must be some mistake." She passed the check to Sy.

"This is a joke, right?" Sy asked as he passed the check around the table.

"No, no," Harold said. "Your film has the potential to be one of the top grossing adult films ever made. It'll definitely end up being in the top fifty adult films of all time -- I think it already is. You've made me and AFI a lot of money and we don't mind sharing, particularly if we can get an exclusive on your next films."

We all looked at the check in silence, stunned by the amount and what it implied in terms of how well the film was selling. Suddenly all that financial insecurity that we'd faced for the past months evaporated. The tension I'd carried evaporated in that moment. I burst out crying, burying my face in Carl's shoulder as I sobbed hysterically. Nancy had her head buried in Sy chest as she cried; they'd both been out of work months longer than Carl and I had. Mike and June were hugging and kissing. Harold looked a little mystified at our reactions and was clearly uncomfortable with women crying in his presence.

As we got a grip on ourselves Harold amazed us even further. "You realize that with DVD's like this, they don't peak in their sales until the sixth month -- we're a little over two months into this distribution cycle. If this follows what many others have done, you can expect a few more checks like this, then they'll taper off." Nancy and I were sitting on either side of Harold; we both threw our arms around him and kissed him wildly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he kept saying, embarrassed at the sudden attention.

When dinner finally came we were all numb and still in disbelief at our new fortunes.

Harold finally got our attention; "Look, we want to promote this DVD more than we already have. For this, we want you to make some public appearance and perhaps even be on television. Moreover, we are thinking that we want to do special issues of some of our magazines featuring the six of you and the film."

We all looked at each other a little uncertain. None of us thought we'd become 'notable' let alone be on TV or in magazines. I could see Sy and Nancy thinking about their anonymity. Would my parents and brother see this? I crossed my fingers and nodded only weak agreement with Harold's ideas.

"Harold," I said, "We all wanted to try to keep a low profile that we are in the adult entertainment business. As you know we needed to make some money to pay our bills. We have another film we want to do too. It'll take us about three or four months. Is there any chance we could postpone the PR part of what you suggest until we have issued that DVD and see how it is received?" I figured we could delay 'going public' a few months and if our second film bombed perhaps AFI would lose interest in promoting us further.

Harold thought for a full two minutes and none of us said a word. Finally, he said, "I guess we could do that, particularly since you've agreed to let us be the exclusive distributors of your next adult video. OK, we'll wait on the personal marketing and PR and see how the next film does. In the meantime, we would like to get the magazine special I mentioned in process, at least the photos taken and some galleys made up. The lead-time on that type of stuff is about six months. We'll give you a chance to catch you breath about all this."

We agreed and the rest of dinner went along without any further surprises or hitches. The tone of the meal got happier and more joyous as the night progressed.

*

We started filmingTrial and Error -- our next film -- a week later on a Monday. Now that we had some money we invested in some new camera equipment and lights as well as two new, faster computers and some really fancy video editing software. We were moving into the big time.

I thought we'd have an awkward time one day when Harold asked if he could come and watch us doing some of the filming. Carl and Sy laughed and assured us that he just wanted to get his jollies watching us fuck and suck.

Harold came on a day we were filming Carl and Sy working June over in a very erotic and sexy scene. We spent a lot of time filming the two men slowly disrobing June and romancing her entire body from different camera angles. Carl then focused on June's taut breasts as Sy did his expert job at cunninglingus. Mike and Nancy were using two cameras to capture the scenes.

Eventually the trio rearranged themselves and June started sucking on both cocks simultaneously -- then alternately. Per the script, she shifted her focus to Carl as Sy gently opened her legs and probed into her cunt with his cock. After a few minutes of that action and at a pre-arranged signal from me, Sy pulled out and Carl came around and started to fuck the beauty. June inhaled Sy's wet cock. There were lots of pleasurable sounds coming from the trio.

After a few minutes of that and in another shift of the trio, June straddled Carl who sank deep into her pussy. Sy came behind the two and pushed his cock into June's ass. The two men then started to pump into her for all they were worth. June started genuinely moaning and groaning as the camera caught the action.

Rather than cut off the action I let it continue through two major orgasms by June. Nancy captured the looks on June's face as she came each time. June appeared off in some other world. I caught a sign that Carl wanted to cum. Sy saw it too. I nodded to the two of them indicating that Sy should cum first then Carl.

Seconds later, per the script, Sy pulled his cock out of June's butt and deposited a huge load of cum onto her back. Carl continued to pump his cock into her. Sy moved out of the picture.

With only a minor shift, June pulled off of Carl and knelt in front of him. Carl stroked his cock about three times and then started shooting cum into June's mouth and onto her breasts. June smiled and had exactly the 'happy to receive' look that I'd hoped for. I found out later she wasn't acting and that she forgot the cameras were filming everything.

In the final scene June again captured both cocks, now dripping with the last of their cum, and lapped them off. The three then stood and the men again kissed and endearingly fondled June until I said, "Cut!"

I checked off another scene in the script book. Harold looked and me, shook my hand, thanked me for allowing him to watch us film such an erotic scene. He went and shook hands with Carl, Sy and June, and then left the house.

All of us sat and watched the playback from the two cameras and then called it a day. I still had an itch that needed scratching and apparently Nancy did too. We both accosted Mike and whispered into his ear that we both wanted some of his meat.