The Loving Rape

Story Info
A submissive is taken.
3.5k words
3.78
87.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCj
CCj
22 Followers

***Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction. It is designated as "brutal" because it IS graphic and violent. Yes, it is disturbing to some, but it is simply a dark fantasy. I've deleted the comments as they were comments about me as opposed to the story itself. If you are disturbed by graphic sexual violence, just pass this one by.***

I am attending a conference just outside of LA. We'd spoken on the phone earlier in the day, and arranged to meet in this elegant bar. My entire body is tingling with anticipation as I sip my wine and look around for you.

Just thinking about being with you tonight has me purring and squirming. My pussy is nice and wet, and throbbing gently. It has been a few weeks since you last used it.

Last time I left LA after having spent three days with you, I was having trouble walking! You fucked your little girl senseless on that trip. Every hole was filled, bruised, spanked, stretched. I swallowed loads of your cum. You used my entire body as your cum receptacle ... and I swear, I was begging you to stop and let me rest. One orgasm blended into the next and into the next. I don't recall stopping long enough to eat a decent meal the entire three days I was here. We existed on water, wine, nibbles of food, but mostly, on each other's flesh. Smiling wickedly at the memories ...

As I daydream, I start to sense a presence behind me. Before I can turn around, I feel the sharp grasp of an arm around my neck. I gasp hard, and the arm pushes stronger against me. My purse falls to the floor, my wine glass shatters against the bar, and I go off balance on the super-high heels I am wearing. The strength of the body holding me is the only thing keeping me from losing my balance completely and ending up on the floor. Another pair of arms picks up my legs and carries me off the floor. A blindfold is hurriedly attached and my wrists are roughly bound behind me. I can't get my arms loose, and I am very frightened. I open my mouth to scream, and a very thick leather (belt?) is shoved inside my mouth. Forcefully I try to spit it out, which results in a hard slap across my face. A low, deep, unfamiliar voice. "Hold still, bitch."

My heart is racing -- fear. Raw fear. My mind is scrambling to figure out just what the hell is happening. I don't recognize the voice or the hands ... nor the scent ... I am straining to break loose from the iron-clad grip on my legs. The fight-or-flight instinct is very much alive and kicking. As I force my legs apart from his arms, I feel the arm around my neck tighten and threaten to cut off my air. "I said, 'Hold still, bitch'. Or, didn't you understand that?"

Slash goes the knife across my chest.

My dress flows freely from my body, as I am now exposed. Tears well up in my eyes as I realize, this is no joke. No play. There are tiny droplets of my blood across my chest from the knife slashing the fabric of my dress. I begin to cry, muffled sounds behind the leather belt. Tears stinging the hot place on my face from the earlier slap. I want to break free, and go back to the bar, and run to the safety of your arms - as I am sure you are there by now.

I make one last attempt to break free and twist my body hard against the strong hold. I manage to free my legs and they swing down. Unfortunately for me, the arm on my neck doesn't release me. The arm remains taut on my neck and the other man now lands on top of me. I am in even worse shape than before. "Stupid bitch! Now you'll get it!"

Another stinging slap HARD across my face. As quickly as that, another hard smack across my tits. The hand around my neck now grabs me in a choke hold. The second man is on top of me, full weight, and I am having trouble breathing. "Please ..." I beg through my tears. "Please let me go ..." The second man shoves his fist between my legs and I cry out from the sharp pain.

It's no use, I think. I cry earnestly now, scared, shaking, hurt, and weak from the lack of air.

Outside. I strain through the blindfold to see where we are going. Feeling the cool rush of air across my body. The fabric of my dress flapping in the wind. My breasts cold against the night air. Wanting desperately to breathe.

I am roughly shoved into a seat. Disoriented, hurt, and even more frightened now. My wrists are hooked onto a clip near a low-hanging ceiling beam, stretching my upper body. Each ankle is cuffed and stretched apart and bound to a clamp near the floor. Still blindfolded. I feel that sharp knife again, and I suck in my breath hard. The expensive silk dress lies in shreds as the remainder is sliced from my body. Hands paw at me. Tears running down my face as the rape continues. I hear muffled voices, laughing, and moaning. I sense there are more than two men now. The fear escalates as I realize I truly have no escape. My body writhes and twists, to no avail.

A voice says, "My, you got a feisty one there! Love those big round tits!"

Each nipple is pinched through the sheer lace bra. It's like there is no fabric between my breast and the hands grabbing me. The pain sears through me like a knife. I try desperately to force my legs closed. More laughter. More hands on my body.

The cold steel knife. Up my inner thighs, slowly teasing me. Tears and sobs escape. I fumble a "Noooooooooooo" but it goes unheard behind the leather belt stuffed in my mouth.

The hands on my nipples are brutal. Biting and licking follow. I feel the knife again, up near my pussy. Slice goes the tiny sexy thong I wore for you. "Look at the expensive, prissy little whore."

"Bet her Daddy is gonna be disgusted with her now."

"Look at the bruises on this baby."

More slapping. Pinching. Biting. Oh god, fucking help me here, I beg!!!!!! Crying and gasping for breath.

Hands slide up my thighs. My legs pressed apart. A rough, bearded face kisses my inner thighs. I'm disgusted and horrified at everything going on. Willing and pleading to be released. Oh god, nooooooooooooo ...

I feel that tongue against my privates. My clit betrays me and swells up, despite my horror and disgust. My brain hasn't yet registered the pleasure, so it focuses on the intensity of the pain I'm feeling. I've got knife marks on my chest, and already bruises on my tits from the pinching and biting. My face is sore from being slapped. And my pussy?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I shout out from behind the leather gag. It feels like a baseball bat has been shoved inside me. Whooping and hollering follow, as the massive object is pushed in and out. I sob. The object is forced in and out, like a piston. My own wetness makes the most disgusting sound as this fucks me. I feel like it's in the back of my throat from all the way down in my pussy. In and out. Relentlessly. I feel a cock up against my pussy. Out comes the baseball bat and in shoves the cock. It's almost an orgasmic pleasure after the gigantic baseball bat is removed. I can feel the cock pulsing inside me and to my horror; I can feel my cunt muscles grabbing it. I fuck him almost unconsciously. My body is in "response" mode now and I simply exist to be fucked and used. I slip in and out of consciousness; on the verge of passing out time and again.

Another cock begins to spray cum all over my face. The men are stroking their cocks and jerking off as I am being violated and fucked by one of them. I turn my head away from the cum source, only to have it forced still. I feel more cum shooting in my cunt at the same time.

"Look at the dirty little slut taking all that nasty cum!"

Fingers inside me. The neck of a beer bottle fucking me now, amid more vicious laughter. The sloppy, slurping sounds of the glass bottle fucking my pussy is almost more than I can take. I have never in my worst nightmares, imagined being raped and tortured this way.

It seems like hours have passed, and I dare not reflect on all of the unspeakable acts done to me this afternoon. I sob even more now, thinking about the beautiful night we had planned and spoke of only that morning. I can't even imagine what you must be thinking -- did she stand me up? Was she just playing around? Did she even intend to meet me tonight?

What I don't know is that not only do you KNOW where I am, and KNOW what I am doing, but you are actually a PART of it all. Yes. You are the Master of all the entire rape that has occurred today. From the abduction at the bar, to the knife slashing, to the brutal fucking and reaming I have been given. You lined up some of your most sadistic friends and gave them specific instructions on what and how to get me and bring me to you. You even told them what to do when I resisted (as you knew I would). You gave them the OK to do whatever was necessary to bring me to you -- well-used, well-fucked and totally degraded. Humiliated. Dirty, filthy cum from multiple men all over my body. My new dress shredded from me. My near-naked body exposed for all to see.

Oh yes, you planned this. You savored the entire experience and the men did not disappoint. And neither did I; your little cumslut. Your loving and adoring babygirl. Your little slut princess, who would give you anything at all.

You planned this because you KNOW exactly what your little girl wanted and needed. And you did it because you want to further break me and use me and then you want to make me come crawling to Daddy. You want me to be broken and used and spent. Violated and abused. Humiliated and shamed.

You want me to see you now. To see that look of confusion and utter shame when I see you looking at me like this. You want my brain to try to process all of what has happened to me. You want me to begin to process -- Why are you here? What do you know? Why did this all happen to me?

And most of all -- you want me to come crawling to my beloved Daddy so that you can do what you most want to now. Right this minute. You want to take your little cum-hungry slut, your well-fucked and abused little whore, and you want to FURTHER break her down. And you want to watch as I process all of that.

Your cock is straining at the sight of me, bloodied and stained with cum. Strips of fabric hang from my limbs. Blood cakes my mouth and hair. Bruises of purple and black spot across my stomach and neck and breasts. Large bruises adorn my thighs and ankles.

Your soft voice betrays me. "Come little fucktoy. Come crawl to Daddy."

You speak soothingly, but with evil. "That's it, baby. Oh, look at you now. What a mess my baby girl has gotten herself into."

Your words make no sense to me as they belie the comfort in your voice. I look at you with a broken spirit, and tears stream down my cheeks. "Help me," I whisper. "Daddy...."

SMACK!

Your hand belts me across the face. I fall to the floor, stunned. SMACK! Again across the face.

"You come to your Daddy like this? You come to your Daddy dressed as a common, filthy slut whore? You let these men use MY holes, MY little bitch?"

I cry out ... "Daddy, PLEASE!"

Your balls are bulging full of pent-up cum. The more sadistic the men got with your little slut, the more turned on you became. You stroked your throbbing cock as they shot their loads of cum on your little girl. Your precious little girl. You made sure you had a ring-side view of the worst imaginable rape of your slave. Your most twisted and incredible fantasy came to life, right before your eyes. The best part? The fear in your little girl's eyes. Oh yes, that was what made your cock spring to life.

Over and over they took your little, filthy whore to the brink. Choking. Ah yesss ... the sounds of gasping for breath made you swell.

Hard slaps across the face. Oh fuck yes, your cock stood at attention.

My muffled begging and screaming. Whimpering like a dog. Precum oozed out of you. Begging. Oh yes, you LIVE for the begging. Your huge cock threatened to split the seam of your pants.

The sight of your babygirl's cunt being ripped apart with the baseball bat? Even better than your dreams.

The blood running down your bitch's face? The mixture of cum in her hair, on her tits, all over her face? The wet, sloppy sounds of the cunt you love to use being fucked with beer bottles? The absolute terror on her face, while blindfolded and bound?

Oh yes, you got what you wanted in spades, Master.

As it dawns on me that you are NOT going to help me, and NOT going to comfort me, I once again struggle to get free and fight my way out. I dig deep to gain the strength to break free of my restraints, but I am too weak. I can barely stand and haven't the energy to fight you. My body betrays me but my mind is still sharp and still tells my body to fight.

"Oh, I do love your spirit, cunt."

Your boot kicks my cunt with enough force to knock me down. Your foot shoves my leg away from the other leg. I feel you step on my thigh.

"Fuck you!" I shout at you. You laugh. This excites you all over again.

"Daddy told you he was ready to play, didn't he?"

"This is your idea of play?" I shout. SMACK! Across the mouth your hand backhands me.

"Don't you EVER use that tone with me, slut. You are not to speak to me like that ever, ever again. Do you understand?"

I summon the courage to look you in the eyes. I spit on your feet in disgust.

"Oh now."

Your voice gets that quiet, steel edge to it. Now I know I have pushed too far. Your eyes darken and your entire demeanor changes.

Your fist in my hair. "Get up, cunt."

I am pulled to my feet. Wrists still bound above my head. You remove the wrist cuffs from their hook, but leave them attached to my wrists. Likewise, you remove the leg cuffs from their hooks. A leather collar is forcibly attached to my neck. You don't care how tight it is.

You sit.

Force me to kneel in front of you.

No words are exchanged. But you are communicating with me far clearer than when you were speaking. I am even more scared now than when the rape was going on.

No matter what you did, nor what you ordered the men to do, you are still my Daddy. I still can't fully comprehend what or why, but I know in my soul that you are my Daddy. Fear now envelops me.

"Daddy, please ..." I whimper.

SMACK!

No words accompany the brutal slap to my face.

You point to your belt. I look up through my tears. With child-like motions, I begin to undo your belt. You sit back slightly. A nod from you, and I reach to take your cock out from your slacks.

Your cock is harder, thicker, and darker than I have ever seen it. Your balls are huge. It scares me to see how hard you are, from this close.

Your hand on my head pushes me. Your other hand in my hair again, twisting my ponytail around your fist. You bring my face down to your throbbing cock. I open my sore and stretched mouth to take you in.

Instinct takes over. I push past the pain and wrap my lips around your cockhead. Pleasure shoots through your cock to your balls as I massage you with my mouth. It hurts like hell to suck you, but with every ounce of energy, I give you my best. You shove your stiff cock past my tongue.

Your need to cum has long since past. You're driven now by the primal urge to claim your little whore and make her remember who she serves and who she belongs to. You want to get me to focus on the one thing that she needs to survive -- sucking Daddy's cock. Right now.

You need my sucking like you need to breathe. You need me to show you how broken and beaten I have become. Yet, you need me to serve you with a passion I have never yet shown you.

The reason you orchestrated this entire rape?

You felt that I was holding back from you when we were together. Oh, I told you I was your little girl, and yes, you were my Daddy. But you felt I was holding back a part of me. You pondered and thought of a way to make ME come to you. Fully, without any reservations at all.

And here we are.

Your little cum-hungry slut on her knees. Beaten and broken. Sucking your incredible cock like it was the only thing on earth. Cupping your balls. Wriggling that tongue under you, to your asshole, up under your balls. Up the entire length of your smooth, luscious cock. Your hands in my hair. Guiding the movement of your cock down my throat. The noisy sounds of my mouth sucking and swallowing you.

Your soft, primal moans. The wetness of my mouth against the smoothness of your cock. I suck. Lick. Make love to your big cock with my mouth. My tits against your legs. Again, my body betrays me and the nipples you know so well look like you've never seen them. Swollen and deep red, almost angry looking. You feel a rush of cum coursing through your body as you imagine how those nipples got so bruised and swollen today.

Every movement of my mouth against your dick makes you moan. "Oh yes, babygirl, suck Daddy's lovestick..." Your words are almost a whisper. I suck you like never before. Slowly then faster.

Making love to your dick, then harshly fucking my mouth with it.

Suckling your balls and then nipping them with teeth. That earns me another hard slap. You call me a filthy whore and I feel the desire surge within me.

Seeing me like this makes you want your babygirl in an almost animalistic way. You relive the picture of me being raped over and over in your mind as I suck you. I force you way down my throat and just about push you over the edge.

It begins. Pulse after pulse of you hot, thick cum. Down my throat. Surging inside me. You moan out hard, "Arghhhhh" as you pump me. Cumming and cumming. It foams out of my mouth and all over my face. You have the force of a firehose as you shoot wave after wave of cum on my body. "That's it, my slut ... take Daddy's cum baby ..."

Cum penetrates me everywhere. It's in my eyes and running down my face. You watch it shoot from the tip of your cock and desire swells inside you anew. The sight of your little cum-bucket drenched in your cum is just too much for you. You've held back for hours while I was being raped and loved every single second of it. And this made it all worthwhile.

As you sit there, spent, drained, you motion for me to come up to you. Your arms cradle me onto your lap. "Shhh, love, come to Daddy. Come here, pet. That's it." Your caress is as soft as your voice. I begin to sob with relief and gratitude as you stroke my hair, like you would a child. Your body warm against mine. I ache everywhere, but my only focus is the safety of your arms. I need you right now. You know this, and you need me, too.

CCj
CCj
22 Followers