All Comments on 'The Loving Rape'

by CCj

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a fantasy

similar to one I would like to experience. Though parts of it were a little extreme for me, the whole idea, and the detail was a major turn on. i liked how you expressed almost every feeling, a bit of both sides. I felt like I understood the character, especially because I too get very turned on by fear and the rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I stopped reading as soon as BLOOD was involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really love that story and wish it was real and on video

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I absolutely loved this. Great dark fantasy. Wooow. Wow. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Agony

An exciting theme, told so fucking well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Enjoyed this story

kimkitten26kimkitten26over 5 years ago
Awesome

I very much enjoyed this story. I have a similar story I am working on. I was engaged and felt like part of the action. Very vivid! I will definitely look at more of your work. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came so hard! And much of it has to do with the excellent caliber of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have been livid with my Daddy Dom if He ever did something like this to me. (If and when I ever find one).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would have been super livid with my Daddy Dom if he were to ever even think of doing something like this to me. (If and when ever I find a true one.) let’s just say that while I maybe a sub/ little girl I also have a very sadistic dominant side. Heaven help the man who wakes that side of me up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCCj@CCj
I plan to start creating again. Life got in the way for a few years, but I am happy to be back. Thanks to all who left comments, good or bad. People - this is FANTASY - nothing illegal in my writings, perhaps topics or characters not to your taste, but so what, really? I d...