The Lucky Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I brought her to where I wanted her, and her soft thighs began to flex against the side of my face. Her whole body slowly stiffened as I drew her clit into my mouth one last time, flicking it hard and steady as her orgasm broke over her. It came on softly and gradually, but once it took hold of her she began to buck heavily with each new spasm. I just held her pussy tight to my mouth, trying to keep it going without giving her too much stimulus. My chin was drenched with the flow of her sweet wetness, and my tongue was savoring every drop of it. I was trying to see how long I could extend her enjoyment when she interrupted me.

"Inside," she panted loudly, pulling my head back. "Put it inside me now. Hurry. Stick it in me while I'm still cumming, please!" She was trying to sit up, pulling her dress up over her head in a cute and awkward manner, struggling to free herself from it yet unable to do it gracefully.

I released her a rose up onto my knees, my cock rock hard and dripping, while she finally managed to toss aside her only bit of clothing. Without hesitation I put it right to the base of her open, slick pussy and eased it in, her tight little lips clinging nicely as it entered. Within a few strokes I had worked it gradually up to its full depth, watching it disappear until I turned my gaze upwards.

In front of me, enveloping me, was her amazingly beautiful self: young and curvy and so, so slight of frame. Her tiny breasts barely rose above her chest, tipped with equally tiny dark nipples. The richness of her Asian skin was wonderfully offset by her dark hair and penetrating amber eyes. And I, the luckiest man in the world at this moment, had her all to myself to play with as much as I could. And by play with I mean fuck, and fuck her I did, because proper decorum was about to fly out the window.

Unable to contain my lust, I held her hips and gave it to her hard, bringing her orgasm back almost without interruption. She was holding her legs up for me, her hands behind her knees presenting as much of her pussy to me as she could, allowing me to drive in entirely to my full depth. I could feel the bump of her cervix with each drive, which drove her to cum harder and harder, until all she could do was hold on tight and shiver as I nailed her into the couch. Her head came forward, her tightened abdomen pulling her upwards, her eyes clamped shut as if in pain. Her mouth was wide open and entirely silent as I fucked her through what must have been a mind-bending orgasm that didn't let up. Finally, and with a great shout, she put her hand to my chest and told me to stop.

"Oh, fuck!! Please. Wait, wait, wait. Oh my god..." She was panting, holding me at arms length. I rocked my hips a little, still moving myself slightly inside her, unable to fully stop. Her slick tight pussy was too velvety to resist, despite her insistence. "C'mon, please. Stop for a second, seriously." She was looking up at me with her delicious eyes, and I finally slowed my hips to a stop, then withdrew, placing my cock against her soft fuzz.

"Wow," she said after a few moments rest. "I didn't think you'd be that good. And don't think I've forgotten about making your pick. Time's up. Guess which girl I am and you get to do me from behind."

She squirmed out from my grasp and crawled along the couch on her hands an knees, her ass facing me. She looked over her shoulders and smiled, cute and mischievous. "Which is it? Guess. Now."

There was no way I was going to guess high school, because I didn't believe a girl that young could have this much sexual energy. And I didn't think she looked quite as old as her mid twenties, particularly after seeing her tight little slit. So I took a shot and hoped for the best.

"College. You're in college. My bet is you're a senior."

"Aw, too bad," she said, continuing to tease me with her ass. "You guessed wrong. No more pretty pussy for you." She reached between her legs and began to finger herself, spreading her lips for me to see what I'd be missing. "But since I'm a nice girl, and you're really good at making me cum, I'm gonna let you give it to me anyway. So climb up her and stick it back in, ok?"

Not that I'd really considered not fucking her as an option, but I was glad she at least gave her consent, and in that sense was relieved. And ready now to cum, as well. So I climbed up behind her and slipped it right back in, holding her cute little butt firmly in my hands. Almost immediately we were right back to the hard and fast of it, her thighs slapping loudly against mine with each deep thrust, her moans increasing to a continuous drone.

The view was incredibly erotic. Her tiny feminine frame arched back to me, my hands squeezing her round ass, pulling it open to show her dark, tiny hole, which began to pucker at me as her arousal increased, all of it made me harder still and eager to cum. I could feel my cock stiffen every time it bottomed out in her, watching her anus flex throughout.

Then she did something that took me completely over the edge. With her face resting against the arm cushion, propped up on one elbow, she reached around with her left hand and slowly inserted her middle finger into her ass, easing it in and out to a rhythm independent of our fucking. Watching her anus cling to her finger as it both pressed in and withdrew was more than I could take, and I grew impossible hard and felt my cum begin to swell in my balls.

The combined effect of all of this brought her orgasm back as well, and she started cumming even before I did. She pressed her finger in all the way and held it there as I slammed hard up against her ass, the cum erupting now from deep down and showering the walls of her tight, wet pussy. We were both shouting, hers muffled by the couch, mine filling the room as I continued to explode. My orgasm was huge, and kept on going as I stared at the finger in her ass, feeling every one of her muscles contract around me again and again.

When things finally began to subside, I held myself in her as long as I could, feeling my cock gradually diminish while savoring the incredible surround of her pussy. Every now and then I flexed another impossible drop of cum into her, until finally there was nothing left, and I'd shrunk to the point of falling free from her. When I did, she climbed out from beneath me and stood up, reaching for her dress and throwing it back on, letting it settle against her body. In the process I could see a stream of cum starting to run down her leg, and she reached for it with her hand, wiping it into her palm. She stepped towards me and put her cum filled hand against my chest, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Thanks, you can have this back now. I've got to get back before my parents find out I'm not in the room. I'd hate to get grounded."

I was completely surprised, awed by her young ability. "So it's high school, huh? Please tell me you really are eighteen." Somehow the thought of the legality of it never entered my sex-addled mind, and I was suddenly unnerved by my recklessness.

"Yep, you were off by a couple of years. More than a couple actually." She put her shoes back on and headed for the door. I just shook my head in disbelief, but the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't understand how a girl so young could be so amazing.

"Wait," I said, stopping her at the door. "C'mon, you can't really be only eighteen, you've gotta be older than that. It was too good for someone that young."

"Believe what you want if it makes you feel better," she said, smiling. "But don't worry," she added before walking out, "you're not the first one to guess wrong."

12