All Comments on 'The Lure of The Night Ch. 01'

by Mini_Sinclair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Thrilled...

To see that you are back. I loved Dom of My Dreams---reread it every so often because it's a story so well told.

And now you're embarking on a whole new adventure. Off to a good start, full of portent and possibilities.

I can't wait!

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaalmost 13 years ago
Great start; I'm hooked already.

"Desperation leads to disaster." What a brilliant first sentence! It drew me right in. I can't wait to learn more about Millie, and of course the mysterious Alex. And I'm already wondering what the future holds for Mr. Morris and Millie. I was thrilled to see that you had a new submission, and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'll be checking often for new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

I just read "The Dom of my Dreams" and adored it! I was so happy to see another series of yours that I started to read it right away, even knowing I'll soon have to sleep and go to college.

But, this new story is wonderful! I don't even know Alex, but I've fallen for him already. I just adore these dark characters, tortured souls. I also have a feeling that he will have bad/good guy moments and that I'll adore him even when I'll want to slap him as well.

I liked Millie - she seems very, very shy and insecure, but there's a kind of strength to her that makes her compelling - almost like it's impossible not to like her, as with a child discovering the outside world. If she's Alex's dead wife, I hope they sort things out. I'm very curious about her scars, too. And I hope she gives Alex a hard time - you know, only to make his life a living - or a dead - hell. LOL I like strong heroines, even those who are submissive (I'm only assuming this because the story was classified BDSM and Alex seems a Dom. Perhaps he and Seton are relatives? *grins*) better than those stupid plain girls who give in to blackmails and cry the entire story waiting for someone to save them.

I can't believe people rejected your stories. It's horrible that there are several mediocre authors out there being published while good ones aren't. It's the kind of thing that makes me wonder - what these editors think we readers want?

But, enough with the comment. It's getting like a book. This was just meant to praise your good work. ;)

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 13 years ago
Happy to know ...

there is more good reading to come. I was (am) a big fan of your first series and I looking forward to learning more about Millie and Ashford.

BlackButtonedLeashBlackButtonedLeashover 12 years ago
Can't wait to read this new series of yours...

I love all of your works. Keep on writing.

barelytrainedbarelytrainedover 12 years ago
Wonderful Once Again!

Once again you have written a story that flows with ease and captured my attention from the start. I love how you can write erotically,but also, tastefully. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous