All Comments on 'The Lure of The Night Ch. 02'

by Mini_Sinclair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
So intriguing, so delicious...

The steaming, throbbing dream sequence left me breathless. I can't wait for the midnight assignation with the mysterious "A."

I admire how seamlessly you blend the different eras together. The story pulses with an erotic beat. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very well written

Especially the nightmare sequence. I think I know what Alex is. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I really loved this chapter. You write about the late Victorian era very well and the whole dream sequence was sexy and scary at the same time. LOL.

I look forward to reading about Millie's first meeting with "A". I have a feeling that this story is going to be both hot and emotional, like your Dom of My Dreams. How are Millie and Alexander going to end together if he's a ghost? The not knowing is intriguing. I look forward to reading more.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 13 years ago
OH Please more! :)

I'm sooo glad that you emailed me about this story!! I love it so far! And I really can't wait to see where this goes. :) I'm really curious about everything so please hurry!!!!! :)

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 13 years ago
I hope that you can keep up ...

with demands for more. I have not been doing much reading on this site lately so I was happy to get your e-mail about this new series. Please do not keep your fans waiting too long for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous