The Lust Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts sickened her at first, but the lust overcame all that felt wrong. It was circling in her head. She felt weak, like she had no control. One way or another she was going to fuck both of them. The men of the family.

She slid her fingers inside of her pussy. The dildos were under the bed, so she would make good with what she had.

The water beat against her soft teenage body. She liked the way the water made her nipples hard. She liked the way the water made her tiny breasts sparkle. The lust was overtaking her.

She masturbated joyfully.

***

The lust demon was hiding underneath the town. He had knew bait. He was already working his magic into the newcomers. Soon the Neagle family would be just like all the other families in Willow Heavens. Under his control.

Lust was such a powerful weapon. Greed was his second favorite, but lust worked faster and it was a lot better to watch. He was as old as time and has ruined the lives of many using their lust to take them over.

He had no name. He had only one desire. Sex. He invented everything that was sex. From positions to the idea of porn. He could be considered a muse of erotic writers. He brought creativity of lust into all the sick and perverted. He made them crazy. He was the reason people became addicted to porn. He made rapists and pornstars, whores and all things sex. He was not only a lust demon, but he was lust itself.

Marissa, a local teenager who would never see the light of day took his seventeen inch cock down her throat. He taught the skills deep throat was made of. He fucked the young girls mouth, moving at speeds no other human could dream. Once his cock was nice and wet he took Marissa doggie style. The girl had never taken it up the ass back in town. She was anal virgin. He shoved his mighty cock inside of her without much warning. He thrust in and out of her tight ass with no problems, while she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. But the scream was full of lust.

"Haaaaaaaarder!" she screamed.

The lust demon came deep in her ass. He came for seven minutes. When he was done he continued to ravage Marissa's sweet ass. He was a lust demon. He could fuck four hours, even days, weeks, months and once he fucked a girl non-stop for an entire years. He was the lust demon. He could do that.

Marissa was on her knees given the lust demon a blow job. He pulled out as she opened her mouth. He came like a hose, pumping stream after stream of cum into her mouth. The girl was sophomore in high school and full of energy. The lust demon knew she loved this kind of attention. Ten minutes later he was done pumping cum into her mouth. She swallowed much of it. His cum tasted like the girl's favorite drink: Dr. Pepper. What she didn't swallow fell to the floor.

The lust demon spread her legs and fucked her virgin pussy. Marissa was his sex slave. She would be for a long, long time.

Again, she screamed in piercing agony, but it was a scream lust as well.

12