The Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give... me... more...", she panted

Malcolm faked a determined frown. He couldn't resist the invitation. "Here it comes, dammit", he shouted.

Malcolm pushed in another inch. Jessica's arms locked around his waist. Her legs locked around his thighs. Her pussy gripped and massaged his dick furiously. Momentarily shocked, Malcolm felt himself lose control.

*****

Jessica's orgasm exploded from her. She always wanted to cum this hard.

She screamed, "OH SHIT... OH FUCK... AHHH MALCUMMMM!"

Then what seemed like a teacup full of hot semen hit her unprotected womb. This took her to undreamed of heights. A spine-chilling scream of joy exploded from her. It seemed like she was trying to wake up people in adjacent cities. Jessica's arms and legs fell to the bed with a thump of satisfaction as she passed out.

*****

Malcolm grunted heavily as he pulled himself out of Jessica in an effort to regain control. He fired another hard blast of semen onto Jessica's stomach before closing himself off again. He took three deep breaths as he gathered himself. He then looked at Jessica's limp body with plans to continue the onslaught.

Unfortunately she wouldn't wake up. Jessica was in a deep slumber. Malcolm kept trying but gave up hope when Jessica started snoring.

Malcolm was disappointed but also felt lucky. Jessica had probably taken more dick from him than he could expect any woman to take. Malcolm retreated to the shower and washed off. He then left his phone number by her purse and covered her with the blanket so she wouldn't catch a cold and left. It was 2am. Luckily he just had classes and a shoot around later and not a full blown practice. Although with half his nuts emptied he could probably jump higher.

*****

Jessica felt a series of pushes on her head stirring her to consciousness. It was Nicole.

"So how was it?", Nicole sneered down at her.

Jessica burst forth from her bed with a spring in her step. "I know now why they call him 'the Machine'". Nicole frowned at her statement. "And he's huge." Jessica continued. Nicole looked ready to punch her in the face.

"Don't you have to be a work in a couple of hours?", Nicole grumbled

Jessica bounced into the shower. When Nicole heard the water gush forward she pulled the slip of paper Malcolm left with her phone number on it and memorized it. "Now I'll take 'the Machine' out for a spin." She said aloud.

*****

Malcolm and Gerald returned to their room from their shoot around. "So how many channels did you install last night?" Gerald asked.

"About an hours worth, but she passed out before I could show her the premium networks."

Gerald knew what that meant. Malcolm wasn't able to empty a full load. "Don't worry" Gerald said "give her a few days to heal up then make sure you install the rest." As if on cue the phone rang. Gerald snatched it up. He was expecting a blowjob to stop by in about an hour. As he listened to the person on the other end of the line he nodded and looked at Malcolm. "That was Jessica" Gerald blurted as he hung up the phone. "She says she is at the hotel waiting for you. Sounds like she's ready for you to finish your installation."

Malcolm snatched up his truck keys and was out the door in an instant.

*****

Malcolm knocked on the hotel door twice but there was no answer. He twisted the doorknob and found that it was unlocked. As he walked into the room there were several candles lit and the curtains were completely closed. It was lit slightly better than it was the previous night. There was a chair placed in the center of the room. On the back of the chair there was a note. SIT DOWN and CLOSE YOUR EYES it said. The chair was turned with the back to the bathroom. Malcolm figured Jessica was inside but sat down in the chair and shut his eyes.

He heard the bathroom door open. But didn't turn around. This better not be some weird joke he thought. He felt more comfortable when two womanly hands removed his jacket and began to massage his shoulders. He then felt his shirt being lifted from his body exposing his chest. He then felt a hand stroke back and forth across his dick waking it up. Malcolm then felt Jessica step back from him. A strange voice said, "open your eyes"

Malcolm was shocked to see a six-foot tall nude blonde woman standing in front of him. "Who are you?" He asked. The woman stepped forward and began to run her fingers across his dick again.

"I'm Nicole, Jessica's roommate." She said. Malcolm began to say something else when Nicole pushed her fingers onto his lips. "It was my idea to meet you last night and Jessica ran off with you and ruined all my fun. Now your gonna get what you should've gotten last night." Nicole used her most seductive voice. Malcolm's dick began to slowly leap and jerk to attention.

Malcolm tried to think about leaving as he studied this woman's body. Here was another six-foot tall amazon woman. Although not quite as ample in the hip and ass area as Jessica, she had plenty to offer. Her tits were even bigger then Jessica's. Nicole's body was built like a legendary stripper. He could see she was a natural blonde. Malcolm's dick was as hard as it could get inside his pants. He wasn't going anywhere.

"I see you have something in your pants for me" Nicole said as she admired his bulge. Malcolm decided to stand up as she reached for his belt. Malcolm yanked his pants down and his immense dick sprung forth. Nicole jumped back for a second obviously impressed with his size but then quickly fell to her knees and began kissing the head of his dick

Malcolm began to get a bit frustrated. He thought he would be getting a blowjob by now not a dick kissing session. He wanted to say something but thought she might get mad at him. Then he realized that she came to get his dick he wasn't chasing her. Besides that, even if she got pissed and slapped him or something he would still be able to have Jessica. He felt emboldened and decided to try his luck

"Bitch, I think you better start sucking that dick the right way before I leave your ass here naked!" Malcolm snapped

*****

Nicole looked up at Malcolm in shock. No man ever dared to speak to her in that tone. And his voice seemed to demand satisfaction. He actually looked like he might leave. He couldn't actually have thought that Jessica was sexier than she was could he! For a second she thought maybe Jessica was. Although she doesn't flaunt it a lot she does have a beautiful body and she did work out more. She decided at that moment that she would show him. Nicole was determined to give him the best fucking he could ever imagine. Once she got him cumming she knew he would be putty in her hands.

"I'm waiting bitch." Malcolm demanded again. Nicole instantly obeyed this time.

"Now that's what I wanted Nicole." Malcolm said.

She found his voice soothing, especially when he said her name. She was happy she was pleasing him. She felt she wanted to earn his submission. She started taking more and more of him in her mouth. When she got to six inches he crouched down a little and started fucking her face. She wanted to get back in control but decided that this was the only way to please him.

"If you fuck as good as you suck a dick; I just might keep you around" Malcolm grunted.

Nicole got a bit frustrated. He had been fucking her face for a good fifteen minutes and most other men would have cum by now. But she knew she had never dealt with a dick this big before. She began to concentrate on getting more of him down her throat. By this time she began desperately wanting to please him.

*****

Malcolm was astonished. Nicole was taking almost nine inches of his fat black dick down her throat without much trouble. He also knew that this woman was trying her absolute best to make him cum. But he was in complete control and he loved every minute of it. He decided to put some semen in her belly just to satisfy her for a moment. Then he would slip her a big surprise.

*****

Nicole felt Malcolm jerk then grunt. She then felt her stomach fill with fluid. Finally she thought. She quickly retracted the dick from her throat and placed the head on her tongue. She began to jerk his shaft with both hands and lick up and down his dick head. Once she got the remaining two or three squirts she would be back in control she thought. But to her increasing frustration only one more drop appeared and the foot long dick was still as hard as granite.

Malcolm sounded furious, "don't you know what you're doing?" Nicole's knees shivered at the power of his voice. She wanted to respond but Malcolm's voice again boomed. "Get on all fours like the bitch you are!" Nicole spun around quickly sticking her ass in the air toward Malcolm's dick. He only seemed to get more upset. "You know I meant on the bed! You think I wanna tear up my knees before the draft?!" Nicole quickly jumped on the bed and crouched in the same position. She now knew her only chance to please Malcolm was to somehow squeeze all the cum out of his dick with her pussy.

For the first time ever Nicole began to doubt her ability to please a man with her body. What if he can't get his whole dick inside her she thought? Would he tell Jessica? Her thoughts were interrupted when Malcolm shoved six inches of saliva coated dick in her pussy and work it around. She came instantly.

"UUhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out. Nicole stuck a pillow in her mouth to try and muffle her orgasm. She felt embarrassed to cum on his dick so soon. Nicole somehow then realized that something about not being in control had pleased her. No man had ever treated her like this before and she somehow felt cheated.

She could feel Malcolm begin to slide half his dick in and out of her with excruciatingly slow strokes. Another orgasm began to build in her but she couldn't quite reach it. She begin to sob her frustration was so great. Malcolm then pulled his dick out of her and began to slap around the lips of her pussy with it, just grazing her clit. This brought her a little bit closer but she still couldn't cum.

*****

Malcolm had to fight to hold back laughter. He enjoyed torturing this woman with his dick. He knew deep down inside she liked it! He was feeding off her frustration in some way.

"Fuck me." A voice whimpered forth

"What?"

"Fuck me." Nicole said louder.

Malcolm pretended to be upset "you better treat me with some respect and ask the right way bitch!"

After a brief pause Nicole said louder "please fuck me Malcolm, I wanna cum on you"

Malcolm shoved in three inches and began to work it around. This only seemed to frustrate Nicole more. "Oh god, please Malcolm please," Nicole begged," I need your dick inside me"

Malcolm braced himself on the bed for an intense workout.

*****

Nicole felt nine inches of black dick slam into her. Her orgasm exploded forth with a fury she had never felt before. "OOOHHHHHHH, AHHHHRRRGHH, UUUUUUNNNNNNHHH!!" She groaned. Her body spasmed uncontrollably and she felt Malcolm firm hand push into her back and slamming her head and chest onto the bed. No matter how she struggled and twisted she couldn't move.

"Tell me how it feels, Nicole" Malcolm barked. Her heart jumped on hearing her name she wanted his approval so badly.

"It feels so good Malcolm. Your dick feels soo good inside me!" Nicole could feel that she was about to get fucked and another orgasm began to build inside her. She wasn't disappointed. Malcolm began to fuck her with the nine inches of dick he could fit into her. Nicole had never been fucked with this kind of force before. She gave up any hope of ever controlling this man when her next orgasm exploded forth. She came continuously for fifteen minutes. She began to pray he would do this to her whenever he wanted. She tried to speak but she was crying out in uncontrollable pleasure so loud she couldn't think of anything to say. Sweat poured from her body as she came again and again

*****

Malcolm knew he was giving Nicole the fuck of her life. But he was getting tired of this position. He removed his dick from Nicole's pussy to change position. Nicole cried in protest when the cold hotel air hit her now gaping hole.

"You're gonna get the dick back, Nicole" Malcolm said as he turned her onto her back.

Malcolm sucked one of Nicole's huge breasts into his mouth as he guided his dick into her pussy again. Nicole sighed with contentment when the nine inches was reinserted.

"Hook your legs around my legs, Nicole". Nicole immediately complied

Malcolm then started trying to push the remaining three inches into Nicole's pussy. But he met too much resistance in her pussy and didn't want to tear her apart.

*****

Nicole cried when Malcolm couldn't get his whole dick inside her. She wanted it so bad. She wanted to please him. She wanted him to keep fucking her. She cheered up a bit when Malcolm grabbed both her forearms and held them down on the bed above her head with one of his hands. Once again he began to furiously fuck her with the nine inches he was using. She tried her best to squeeze her pussy down on his dick but she couldn't get a reaction out of him at all. She started cumming again and she felt herself writhing around. After five minutes of this pounding she felt his dick balloon up a bit. She thought he might be close but knew he had amazing stamina. But she had to have his cum inside her.

"Please fill me with your cum, baby!" She screamed

She then felt a hot load explode inside her. It triggered another awesome orgasm inside her. She couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. After what seemed like an eternity she passed out.

*****

Malcolm couldn't sleep. He looks up at the ceiling and his mind raged with frustration. Nicole had passed out on him before he could get to the point of emptying his entire load, just like Jessica had. He wasn't about to start screwing unconscious people. To make matters worse his balls were aching. For some reason even masturbation couldn't bring him any relief. He couldn't make himself cum. He knew he had to have a tight wet pussy around him now for any sort of satisfaction.

It had been two days since he heard from Jessica and Nicole. They were probably playing games anyway. He knew after the fucking they got they didn't want any part of him any time soon. On top of that any girl he tried to talk to would take one look in his eyes and start avoiding him. It was as if they could see he would hurt them in some way.

He buried his head in his pillow and tried to make himself go to sleep

*****

Nicole and Jessica had been fighting over Malcolm for two days.

Jessica would accuse Nicole of being a shameless slut and only wanting Malcolm for his money. She had gotten unusually attached to him. Any sort of misconceptions she had ever had about black men had evaporated. To her Malcolm was beautiful, athletic, and intelligent. She had begun to obsess about his eyes, the way he touched her, and they way he fucked her.

Nicole would accuse Jessica of being 'hooked on black dick.' Nicole thought how could she not be. It was a foot long! Damn right Nicole wanted him for his money, but she now definitely wanted to keep him around. She would have to be an absolute idiot to walk away from the fucking he could deliver. If she could get him to marry her there would never be a divorce. She still felt she could give him enough of her pussy to eventually get him under her thumb. Jessica fawning all over him would only complicate matters. Nicole knew men liked her better anyway and would remind Jessica of this at every opportunity.

"You think your pussy is better than mine is, you whore?" Jessica boldly asked.

"Yes I do. And you, me and all of your old boyfriends know its true."

"Well why don't we let Malcolm decide?"

Nicole wondered what kind of crack Jessica was smoking. Of course he would choose her. "Okay, I'll just call and ask him, I guess." Nicole reached for the phone.

"Oh no you don't. Here's what we are gonna do. We'll invite him over. We'll both fuck him. Then he can decide."

This was the weirdest think Nicole had ever heard come out of Jessica's mouth. Jessica rarely had sex with her boyfriends. Now she wanted to have a threesome. This was clearly not the person she had known since they were eight years old. But it was a perfect solution. After Nicole fucked Malcolm into rejecting Jessica, she probably wouldn't want to show her face around him again.

"Okay bitch, We'll see whose pussy he likes more."

As Jessica left a message for message with Malcolm's roommate an odd feeling filled Nicole's head. She remembered how Malcolm fucked her and how she spoke to him. She remembered how she begged and whimpered. What if she couldn't win? She pushed the thought from her mind. This time would be different. She would regain control and Malcolm would be hers.

*****

Malcolm had returned from the library to find a note from Gerald. It had an address on it and a message from Jessica... and Nicole. They wanted him to come to their apartment at 9PM tonight. He couldn't think of any reason they would want him to come over. He figured eventually that he was in for some sort of confrontation. It didn't matter to him. He'd listen to them argue for a while then he'd fuck the one on the left. Or he'd fuck the one on the right. One of them would be fucked before the night was over and take his entire dick and his entire load of semen.

*****

Malcolm knocked on the door of the apartment at 8:55. He heard both Nicole and Jessica say come in. He turned the doorknob slowly and walked in.

Their apartment smelled of incense and perfume. He looked over at them on the couch. They had their beautiful long hair tied in buns on top of their heads. They wore matching white silk robes and Malcolm knew they were both naked underneath them.

"We want you to choose Malcolm." Nicole said.

"Fuck us both, then choose who's the best." Jessica said

Malcolm held his surprise inside. He pulled his pants down and pointed to his dick already rising to it's full footling size. He pointed to it with a knowing grin. Jessica leapt off the couch first. She literally fell at his feet. She grabbed his dick with both hands and began stroking it. Malcolm removed his jacket and shirt and tossed them across the room. He pushed his pants all the way down to his ankles and then stepped out of them. Jessica put her tongue on the head of Malcolm's dick and twirled it around. Nicole grabbed Malcolm's left leg and began to kiss and lick up his inner thigh. Jessica inserted four inches of his saliva-coated dick in her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth. At the same moment Nicole had managed to reach his ball and began to suck on them. Malcolm moaned with pleasure. Just this was worth the trouble of the past few days.

Jessica continued to worship Malcolm's dick for fifteen minutes. She loved the taste of him in her mouth. She felt Malcolm's dick grow in her mouth and knew he was about to cum. A second later her mouth was once again filled with Malcolm's semen. She quickly swallowed quickly and then licked a remaining drop off of his pee-slit. She looked up at Malcolm's face and said, "You taste so good"

Nicole then snatched the dick away from her. It was still as hard as ever and showed no signs of shrinking. Malcolm had no trouble turning off his ejaculate now. He felt no pain in doing so and knew he could now ration out his semen as he saw fit to. Nicole looked at Jessica and licked her lips several times to get them as moist as possible. She then dove onto Malcolm's dick. Jessica stared in amazement as Nicole took more and more of him into her mouth. At six inches Nicole began to bob her head back and forth slowly and more thoroughly than Jessica had. Jessica peeked up at Malcolm's face. Malcolm loved every minute of it.