The Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers

Malcolm then crouched down a bit and Nicole angled her body with him. Jessica watched wide-eyed as Malcolm grabbed both sides of Nicole's head and started fucking her face. More and more of Malcolm's dick began to disappear down Nicole's throat. Malcolm was furiously fucking Nicole's face with nine inches of meaty dick. Looking at the pleasure on Malcolm's face made Jessica realize just how much of a battle she was in for. She couldn't help but admire his lean muscular body as it pumped away minute after minute.

Malcolm released a small grunt and another load of semen slid down Nicole's throat. Malcolm then slid his dick out of Nicole as an audible gasp of air filled her lungs. Malcolm looked down with pride as his still hard dick bobbed up and down. Jessica pressed herself against his body and began to kiss his chest. Nicole crawled back against the couch as she rubbed her throat. Jessica continued to kiss Malcolm's chest and began to suck on his nipples. She wanted to worship every inch of his sexy body.

Malcolm swept Jessica up over his shoulder and carried her into one of the bedrooms. He flipped her down on the bed and quickly crawled in beside her. He then hurriedly opened up her robe to expose her sexy athletic body. He started kissing her neck when to his surprise Jessica rolled on top of him and straddled him.

Nicole staggered into the room and deposited herself in a chair near the bed.

Jessica put her hands on Malcolm's and started sliding her soaking wet pussy up and down Malcolm's dick. She moaned with pleasure as she readied her self to insert his dick inside her. Malcolm lifted Jessica by her right thigh with his left hand up and over to the side. With his right hand he slipped his dick into her dripping wet pussy and then let her slide down onto it. She slid down until seven inches of Malcolm's dick was inside her. More juices began to flow from her as she was already close to orgasm. She seemed paralyzed from the pleasure. Malcolm grabbed both of her ass cheeks and began to lift her up and down on his dick. Her orgasm exploded forth.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" She cried out.

After ten minutes of this, Malcolm suddenly put one of his hands on Jessica shoulder and forced another two inches of his dick inside her. She let out a low groan of pain and pleasure. Her pussy shot forth even more lubrication to relieve the force. Jessica head slumped low with exhaustion.

"Uhhhhhhhhh.... Malcolm" she grunted thru gritted teeth.

Malcolm grabbed Jessica around her waist and rolled her over. He then grabbed her legs and began to lift them over his shoulders. Jessica's breathing had become louder. Nicole crawled over to the side of the bed and looked into Jessica's eyes. She knew what Jessica was about to get.

In one hard stroke, Malcolm forced his entire dick into Jessica's pussy. She felt something pop deep inside her. Her pussy tightly gripped it's self around Malcolm's dick.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDD." She yelled at the top of her lungs. Dogs started barking outside the window. Malcolm left his whole dick inside for about a minute. Then he started fucking. Every time Malcolm's balls hit her ass she would cum. She had never imagined she could feel this good. She had to yell out at each stroke.

"MALCOLM... MALCOLM... I... I... MALCOLM... I... I... I... LOVE... YOU!!"

Malcolm continued to fuck Jessica hard for twenty minutes. With each stroke she would profess her undying devotion. Jessica's throat was starting to hurt. Her body was wrapped around Malcolm as best as she could get it. She had no intention of ever letting go. Malcolm's body suddenly froze up. "OH YEAH" he shouted as he deposited his third load of the night inside Jessica's womb. Jessica's eyes rolled back in her head. This was the most powerful orgasm of all. Her body convulsed wildly as the semen flowed deep into her. She passed out, reduced to a heap of sweaty flesh underneath the love of her life.

Malcolm slid his dick out of Jessica and let out a deep breath. He was close to knowing what he had been missing. Finally he was able to get his entire dick inside a woman. Finally he was close to removing all of the semen from his large balls. He looked down again at his dick. It was still hard.

Nicole stood up as Malcolm's head slowly turned toward her. His deep brown eyes seemed hollow and obsessive as he stared thru her. She expected to be frightened but had never felt so aroused. Her pussy moistened rapidly in anticipation of the fucking she was close to receiving.

"Open the windows." He said. Nicole complied. Cool night air filled the room. As the breeze touched her skin her nipples hardened and began to hurt.

Malcolm grabbed Nicole and pulled her into his arms. She felt consumed by this powerful man. He grabbed inside her legs and began to lift her up. She thought her head might touch the ceiling. He then began to lower her onto his dick. Slowly she felt nine inches of dick work it's way inside her. She bit her lips together to keep from speaking. She felt her back being placed against the wall. Malcolm patiently fucked her with nine inches of his dick. Nicole could feel the orgasm building within her. Once again she couldn't quite reach it. She tried to wriggle her body to make herself cum but she couldn't. He then walked to the middle of the room removing her leverage. She was helpless, powerless in Malcolm's arms.

She began to beg, "please... Please." This time without tears. She knew what was about to happen. Knowing only seemed to make her orgasm build more and more. Then it happened. Malcolm once again shoved his entire giant dick inside a pussy.

Nicole threw her head back and opened her mouth wide. She tried to contain it. She tried to smother it. She had no hope of succeeding. When she took Malcolm's entire dick it broke something inside her. She could not control him. He claimed her. She was now a slave to him and his dick.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!" She screamed out. Her orgasm burst out threw every portion of her body. Malcolm began to fuck her with all his strength. She started cumming continuously.

"TALK" Malcolm yelled. Like Jessica, with each thrust she spoke.

"I... LOVE... IT... I... NEED... IT... I... LOVE... YOU... I... LOVE... YOU... I... NEED... YOUR... DICK!" Lights began to be turned on thru out the apartment complex. Nicole was waking up all of the neighbors.

"I... WANT... I... WANT... I... WANT..." Nicole continued.

Malcolm slammed her onto the bed beside Jessica. "SAY IT... SAY IT" he panted during thrusts.

"I... WANT... YOUR... BABY!"

That did it. Malcolm twisted and convulsed. He grunted like an animal as he released a final huge load of semen from his balls. Nicole was flooded with semen and it overflowed out of her onto the sheet. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed a final spine chilling orgasm. Malcolm rolled off her. He was finally empty and exhausted. He lay between the two beautiful women and began to drift to sleep. Nicole snuggled up to him on his right side and whispered, "I want it to be like this forever." Jessica had awakened. She pulled the top sheet and blanket over the three of them. She then snuggled up to the left side of Malcolm. She said, "were yours forever if you want it."

*****

Malcolm stood triumphantly as his name was announced at the NBA draft. Jessica stood beside him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Nicole then stood and kissed him just as passionately.

One of the TV announcers covered his microphone and remarked to the other, "Lucky punk."

Malcolm was lucky indeed.

the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers