All Comments on 'The Mage and the Bear'

by maulkin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
txboyalonetxboyaloneover 13 years ago
loved it

Can't wait for the next installment in this story. Great story and cleaver ending.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
This was cool.

Don't want to guess what Roger is just in case I'm wrong, but I'm loving this so far! Love the fantasy element to it! Hope you post soon.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
A Bear not Sue?

Very Dresden-esque. Interesting. I'd never pictured Harry on his knees before but after reading this you sure gave me something to think about... (and yes, that's me giggling in the background). I liked it, though I do wish we'd had a bit more of an introduction to Tom's skills here in this first chapter other than just being told about them. Hope you're planning to continue it - I'd like to keep reading it.

It was also nice, btw, to read something that had clearly been edited for clarity and content. Thank you for that, especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Please post more, it'll be interesting to see where you'll take this. Enjoyed it, want more!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
So...

Going by the title I'm going to guess Roger is a bear (and I don't mean a "bear" as in bear & twink labels lol).

And "Can I sleep with you? Nope, that one was out." & "down, boy, down." -- hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No lube

Really?

LavonyaLavonyaover 11 years ago
ouch.....

that had to of hurt....

I wonder if roger was cursed or if he is a shifter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No! Why no lube? That makes him a selfish son-of-a-bitch. Why not just have him use lube?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oooouuuuuch

Hope the condom was a lubed one. That would maybe help...a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous