The Magic.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain rips through her again and again, as he thrusts powerfully and deep within her. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper he thrusts into her. Until suddenly he tightens his grip on her hips and slams his manhood deep into her.

Instinctively, she knows that he has reached the point of no return. For she feels his hot jets of nectar spurting deep within her, as it seems he is attempting to ram his manhood deeper into her ass. His moans sound like roars, and can be heard resounding all through the room. She can hear the slapping of their bodies, as he slams his body against her backside. She cries out. For the pain is almost too much to bear. And through the tears, she asks herself "what is it that I've done wrong, to cause the beast to return?"

As he begins to release jet after jet of his hot burning substance into the depths of her soft tortured ass, the beast looses all control and starts to bite her, and to rip at her back with his hands. She begs him to stop. But, he does not. He continues ravishing her, until he has totally satisfied his lust.

With one final scream the pain becomes too much, and her body slumps to the floor, as she faints.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN.

Chapter Eight.

Friday, May 24, 2002 - 1:58 AM

As she regains consciousness, she realizes that it is over. The beast is gone, leaving her body torn and bleeding lying on the floor. She whimpers her lover's name, as she cries softly. When suddenly she feels a cool breeze on her face, a cool hand. Her tears are gently wiped away, and the pain seems to slowly begin to leave her body. Her wounds magically begin to heal. And then, with great joy she finds herself in her lover's arms.

He holds her very close, kisses her cheek and softly says, "it is all over, my love. Your lesson from the Gods is over. Let me ease your pain my love." With this he began to kiss her. And with each kiss she rapidly begins to heal. With each kiss she feels the pain leave her ravished body. He kisses her back, her neck, her lips, her eyes, the tracks of her tears, her arms, the palms of her hands.

And all the while he is whispering, explaining. "The Gods decided to teach you a lesson, for being so foolish. You did not heed the warning I gave you, or the warning bells that the Gods created in your mind. But, you were strong, and you resisted the magic. You were able to bring me out of the beast, during the time when you could have been harmed. I could not speak to you, nor could I stop the beast from ravishing you. But, my body took the place of his bringing you pleasure beyond any you have ever known. You turned the magic around. I had to enter your ass to vanquish the magic. By doing this, the beast was able to return briefly. This was when you were hurt my love. But, all is well now. And the magic is at harmony with us once again. Rest my love. Lay here in my arms and rest."

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her eyes shut, and she slowly drifts away into a peaceful slumber. The touch of his lips on hers, is the last thing she feels as she falls asleep. He lies there watching her sleeping peacefully in his arms, until the events of the evening also begin to catch up with him.

His eyelids become heavier, until they slowly begin to force their way shut, and he is also forced to drift off to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT.

Chapter Nine.

Friday, May 24, 2002 - 8:15 AM

As they lay there on the bed nestled in each other's arms, she is all of a sudden awaken when he abruptly removes his arm from around her, and she feels him move slightly away from her. She opens her eyes and watches him lying on his back, with a look of concentration on his face, as if though he was in deep thought. Then suddenly, without warning, he raises himself to a sitting position, and with a big smile on his face, he makes an up and down jester with a fist, and says out loud, "YES! YES!"

At first his actions startle her. But, when he turns and wraps his arms around her and kisses her passionately, she knows that everything is all right. He then backs away from her slightly, looks into her eyes, smiles and says, "My love, while its true, that you acted foolishly when you drank from the vial of my love, the Gods have never the less forgiven you. This is what has caused my excitement. For I did have one final gift from the Gods to offer you. But, I didn't think they would allow me to bestow this gift on you, after you had so foolishly released the evil magic. But, as I lay here beside you, they have once again granted me that honor."

She smiles and excitedly wraps her arms around him, and says, "Oh my love, I am so happy they have forgiven me, and that they have decided to grant you the honor of offering me the gift. But, what is it, my love? What is the gift you speak of? Please, my love, tell me about it. Please."

He looks at her and says, "Well my love this gift is a special gift, that the Gods have allowed me to offer you. But, as I said before, you must do as I say to the tee. Do you agree to do so my love?"

She quickly replies, "Yes, yes my love. I promise that I will do as you say."

He smiles at her, and as he begins to lie back on the bed, he says, "Okay then, here is what you must do. Do you see those rings above the bed?"

"Yes. The golden rings? Yes my love, I see them?" she says.

He smiles and says, "Yes my love you are correct, the golden rings."

"But what must I do with them my love?" she asks him.

He replies, "You must bind my hands securely to those rings, my love."

But, before she can catch herself, she says, with surprise in her voice, "Ohh. But..."

Quickly, he places a finger on her lips, smiles and says "Remember my love, do exactly as I say."

She smiles back at him, nods her head and says "Yes my love, I will do as you say."

She then raises herself from the bed, and begins to look around for something she can use. But, she sees nothing she can use to bind his hands to the rings. However, at the instant she asks him, "What shall I use to bind you?" she notices her white nylon stockings lying on the floor beside the bed. And as she bends over to pick them up, he sees her turn to face him and say, "Awww, I think I have found something I can use, my love."

"Good, my love" he replies as he smiles at her. And when she once again comes to a standing position, he once more lies on his back, adjusts his upper body on the cushions at the head of the bed, and begins to raise his hands towards the rings.

She methodically begins to bind her lover's hands to the rings with the stockings. She first securely binds his left wrists to one of the rings, and then does the same with his other wrist. While she binds his wrists, her bare breasts gently sway just above him, and her now excited nipples brush against his face, which causes him to begin to become aroused.

Once she is done binding his second wrist, she looks down at him and asks, "Now that I have done this, what is it I must do next, my love?"

He looks up at her and says, "Well my love, there is not much more you can do but enjoy yourself. But, before we go any further, I must explain to you why you must bind my hands to the rings."

She giggles slightly, smiles at him and replies, "Oh yes my love. Please go on, I am listening."

He then begins to explain by saying, "If I touch you during the time that the magic of this gift is present, the Gods will once more be angered. And I truly do not know how they will react."

With a hint of fright in her voice she exclaims, "Ohhh my, they might bring back the beast?"

"Yes my love, they just might." He replies and then adds, "So, you see my love, you must make sure that my wrists are securely bound. So that I am not able to touch you. But, what is most important, is that you MUST remember my love, that it is imperative, that once this has been done, you MUST NOT, for any reason, untie me. No matter what may happen, or what I may say. If you remember to do this, then we will be perfectly safe."

She looks down at him and says, "Okay my love, I will make sure that they are securely bound, and I promise that I shall not untie you, no matter what." With this, she checks to make sure that the knots she has made on each wrist and ring are securely tightened.

Once she finishes securely binding his wrists to the rings, he asks her to stand by the bed, and she brings herself to a standing position beside it. Having done so, she hears him whisper "To my love I offer this. And wish her eternal bliss." She does not know what it means. But, she does know, that this is the first chant she has actually heard him voice.

She lets her hands drop slowly to each side of her body, and immediately her desires begin to grow once again, as her gaze begins to travel down the length of his body. Her heart is filled with joy, and her mind begins to be flooded with desire, as she eagerly looks upon his handsome face, his well formed arms, which she scans slowly, for they are one of her favorite parts of his handsome body. Her eyes then slowly move down his muscular chest and stomach.

However, as her eyes finally gaze upon his hips, she can not believe what she sees. Instead of seeing the well proportioned cock, that she loves so much, standing there hard and erect, to her astonishment, she is surprised to see two large blood engorged cocks standing there, one directly behind the other, like two soldiers standing at attention. She squeals in delight and hurriedly covers her gaping mouth with her hands, to muffle her scream of, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" And then, she whispers in a lustful voice, "Oh yes, yes." as her entire being is overcome by the sensations of a tremendous orgasm. Which causes her to fall to her knees beside the bed, and lean her body over his. And just the thought of having those two engorged cocks so close to her face, brings her to an orgasm once again.

With her hands trembling slightly, she instinctively reaches out with them, to touch the two enormous cocks. She begins to slowly move her hands up and down the two cocks in rhythm, and immediately they begin to grow even larger with every stroke. She smiles, and excitedly says "Oh yes, yes. "

He looks at her, chuckles and says, "I would not do that for too very long, my love. For the more you do it, the larger they will get."

She looks up at him, and says "Oh my God!" And in a wanton voice she adds, "Yes! Yes!" and turns her attention back to the two cocks, and once again begins to caress them a few more times. "Um" she moans, as she watches them gradually grow even larger, and once again says, "Yes, yes." She moans loudly once more. For she so badly wants to fill her body with the two cocks. He can sense her need and smiles at her, as he begins to move his hips slightly up and down. He hears her sensually moan, "Ummm." And this, plus the touch of her hands, and her hot breath, causes him to strain to free himself from the rings.

She is beginning to drive him wild. And yet, he begs her not to stop, as he says, "Please continue, my love. For they are your gifts to do as you please."

Quickly, she responds in a lustful voice, "Ohh, yes, yes, they are mine. All mine!" And as she continues the manipulation of the two cocks, they continue to get larger and harder, and she aches to have them deep within her.

Suddenly, she removes her hands from the two massive organs. And as she does so, they stand there straight up in the air, hard, erect and throbbing, as they await her renewed attention. She slowly leans over a bit more, and edges her mouth downward towards the two cocks. But, she finds herself facing quite a dilemma. Because she can not decide on which one to taste first, and mumbles out loud, "Ummm, they both look exactly alike, one the a replica of the other. They are both so, so hard, and both look so delicious." And as her lover looks on, he hears her giggle, and begins to say in a childish voice, "Inny mini myni mow." and watches her place the tip of one of her fingers on the tip of one hard cock and then the other, and with every touch of her finger, his desire grows in intensity. Which causes him to moan loudly, and once more strain to release himself from the rings.

Having closed his eyes in concentration, he reopens them and looks at her, when he hears her once more giggle with delight. The nursery rhyme is finally over and she is forced to pick the cock in front. She smiles and begins to slowly lower her head to it, as she very gently squeezes the other cock with her right hand. When she had lowered her head, she had seen the creamy white substance that had oozed from the tiny hole at the tip of both cocks. She moaned, "Ummm." and began to lick it off of each one, first one and then the other. She then returns her attention to the cock in front, and places her lips on its tip, and slowly lowers her mouth downwards and around the tip and shaft of the cock, while she once more places her hand firmly around the other cock. And as her mouth moves slowly downwards she, much to her surprise, can feel the cock in her hand begin to twitch, as if in response to what she is doing to the one in front.

The twitching of the cock in her hand excites her so much, that she suddenly lowers her mouth all the way down the shaft of the cock in her mouth, until her lips are firmly pressed up against his pubic hair. She holds her head there for what seems to be an eternity. Which causes her lover to moan and say, "Ohhh yes, yes." After a while, she slowly moves her mouth back up the shaft and to the tip of the cock, and begins to lick around it. She moans, as she moves her free hand down between her legs, and begins to rub her fingers on her clit, while she pumps her other hand up and down the length of the cock behind. And with her mouth, engulfs the entirety of the cock in front. She continues to do this, until she finally removes her mouth from the cock she has been sucking, and places it on the tip of the other cock, and begins doing to it, what she had been doing to the other.

She continues to, time after time, move her mouth from one cock and then the other, until she is eventually overcome with the desire and need, to have them inside of her. But oddly enough, as she slowly stands up she is filled with sadness intermingled with excitement. She feels the sadness of having to give up the enjoyment of having the two cocks inside her mouth, sucking them and enjoying the taste of them and his love juices. But. on the other hand, she could also feel the excitement growing to a fever pitch, as she imagines having them inside her two holes.

She looks down at her lover and smiles. He smiles back at her and says, "Enjoy my love."

As she climbs onto the bed, she kisses him passionately, and then looks into his eyes, smiles and says "Ummmmm, yes, my love. I certainly will."

She places her hands on the bed on either side of her lover's body, and leans over him. As the desire builds within her, her breathing begins to increase, and he can feel her breath gently caressing his face. He can see the passion, as she begins to bite her lower lip, in the attempt to gain some semblance of control over her rapidly increasing desire. And, as she leans over her lover and looks into his eyes, she raises her right leg and swings it over his body, and places it on the bed. She then slowly lowers her hips, and gently sits on his stomach. Her now hot, wet and ready womanhood presses up against him, and he can feel her juices oozing out of her love nest, and forming a puddle just below his belly button.

She again leans over and kisses him passionately, as she slowly begins to move her hips downwards along his body, towards the two massive cocks. As they make contact with her body, she moans, "Oh my God. Yes! Yes!" The two cocks seem to know where they are supposed to go. For as she continues to lower her hips, they slowly enter her, one in her love nest and the other in her ass. She moans and says, "Ohh." as she feels the head of both cocks embedded within the entrance of both of her love holes. Suddenly, she looses every ounce of control, and in one swift motion, she slams her hips downwards, causing the entire length of the two swollen cocks to be simultaneously rammed deep into both her holes. She raises her head and screams, "OH GOD! OH GOD!!"

As she begins to slowly move her hips back and forth, she moans, "Yes, yes, yes. Oh my God, yes." She once again lowers her head to look at her lover's face, when she hears him moan loudly. She can see the lust build in his eyes. And as they look into each others eyes, every move she makes causes their passion to grow in ntensity.

With lust in his eyes, her lover looks up at her and says, "I know you want to fuck them, my love. And you will fuck them, until they both jet their love juices deep within you."

She looks at him with the same intense lust in her eyes and says, "Yes, yes, I am going to fuck them." And she begins to move her hips back and forth even faster. She moans, "Ummm. Yes. Yes." As her movements increase in rapidity, her lover once more struggles with the rings. His need to touch her is so intense, that it causes him to scream her name and beg her to set him free. But, she only looks into his eyes, and with a smile on her face says, "NO!" and begins to move her love canals back and forth even faster along the entire length of her gifts from the Gods.

Her lover's hips are now moving up and down wildly. He slams his hips upward to meet her every backward movement, and every time he does, his testicles slap against her backside. As hard as she tries to control herself, she cannot help it, since every slapping sound causes her hips to move back and forth faster and harder. As she feels the movement of his hips increase, she loudly moans, "Ummm. Yes. Harder." And in unison they continue to move their hips into each other faster and harder.

Faster and deeper the two massive cocks ram into her love canals, until all at once, she sees her lover strain against the rings, and in that instant, she feels him thrust his hips upward one last time. The force of his thrust lifts both of their bodies off of the bed, where they remain suspended. And then, she feels the throbbing of the two cocks within her, and knows what is about to happen very soon. She pushes her hips backwards as hard as she can, and forces the massive cocks to be buried deep within her love canals. And then suddenly, a scream escapes from her mouth, as she feels jet after jet of her lover's hot love juice spurt deep within her.

Without warning, she sits up, arches her back, tilts her head back and screams, "OH MY GOD!! Yes. Yes. I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!!" But, her screams are matched by the screams that come from deep within her lover's throat. He is also screaming "Yes. Oh God. Yes." With the intensity of their orgasm. For an instant it seems like the beast may return. But, he does not. And as she continues to feel the jets of love juice, and the throbbing of the gifts from the Gods deep within her, she also senses that she can feel them growing. She moans "Ummmm" as this sensation causes the waves of another immense orgasm to overwhelm her entire being, and she once more releases her love juices onto the two massive shafts.

While the wave of pleasure floods her senses, she leans forward over her lover once more, and kisses him passionately. Her body trembles, her heart is pounding, and her breath is rapid and hard to catch. She slowly starts to lose consciousness and her body slumps down onto her lover. At the instant that her chest touches his chest, his hands magically come lose from the rings. and he places them around her, and holds her as close to him as he possibly can.

He kisses her on the cheek and whispers, "All of this and much more is yours, my love." He then closes his eyes, and his weariness succumbs to slumber.