The Magic.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughs and says; "It's okay, my love. You have done nothing wrong."

She is not sure. For she still feels the disappointment of not seeing her lover's manhood standing erect, and fears that she may have injured him. But, she senses that everything must be alright. For he is still laughing.

With this he once again leans towards her, and whispers, "Now, my love, softly say this, my love. 'Párate.'"

She once more looks down at their hands above his now soft manhood, and softly says; "Párate." And to her immense delight, his manhood springs to life, and once more becomes hard and stands erect. In her excitement she giggles, and says, "OH YES! YES!" She then looks at his smiling face, and asks, "My love, did I actually cause that to happen?"

He chuckles, and replies, "Yes, my love. You surely did."

She looks down at his manhood, and says, "Oh my." She then looks back up at him, and asks, "May I do it again, my love?"

He smiles at her, and as he lies back on the bed, he says, "Yes, my love. Indeed you may."

She crawls onto the bed, and positions herself on her hands and knees beside him. She places her legs in the direction of his head, and moves her upper body above his hips. As he watches her, she smiles and places her hand just above his now engorged erection, and once again softly says, "Bájate." To her surprise, his manhood once again softens and lays placid between his legs. She waits a few seconds, and then softly says, "Párate." And once again, to her delight, his manhood comes to life, and once more stands erect. She claps her hands, giggles and says, "Oh my!" She is filled with such joy, that she does this over and over, like a little child with a new toy.

She makes her lover's manhood fall and rise with each chant. And each time she sees his manhood become erect, she swears that it is even larger then the time before. She continues to enjoy the magical power that she has over his manhood. Until she feels him grasp her leg, swing it over his body, and gently places it down on the bed beside his head. She kneels there with her hips straddling his head, and once more softly says, "Bájate." And at the instant that she says, "Párate." She feels her love bud being sucked into her lover's mouth. She moans, and instantly knows that the game is over. She looks down wantonly at his manhood, and to her delight, watches as his love juice slowly begins to ooze from the tiny hole at the center of the head of his manhood.

An overwhelming need to taste his juices takes control of her, she lowers her mouth downward to greedily lick every drop of this precious substance from the tip of his manhood. She then feels her lover start to flick his tongue on her love bud. The sensation that this causes, drives her wild, and she begins to engulf the entire length of his now fully erect shaft. Until finally her nose is firmly pressed against the upper part of his testicles. The stimulating aroma that fills her nasal passages causes her to moan loudly, and begin to move her mouth up the length of his shaft. Only to repeat the in and out motion of his manhood within her mouth, in a slowly increasing manner.

As she feels her lover suck and lick her love button, she feels his hands spread her butt cheeks apart, and insert a finger into the entrance of her ass. She moans loudly, and begins to increase the up and down movement of her mouth on his engorged shaft. Faster and deeper she feels her lover's finger move within her ass, as he increases the pressure of his mouth on her love bud, and increases the flicking of his tongue to a rapid pace. Faster she moves her mouth up and down his massive shaft. Until she feels the overwhelming signs of an explosive orgasm about to take place.

Lowering her mouth down the length of his manhood one final time, she feels her lover shudder, and instantly feels his hot love juices shoot deep into her throat. Seconds later her entire body begins to tremble, as the heavenly spasms of her orgasm grip her entire being. She arches her back, and pulls her mouth, with a popping sound, from her lover's shaft. As she tilts her head back and screams; "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she feels the jets of his hot juices continually splash all over her breasts and neck. As each jet of his hot juices hits her body, it triggers a series of multiple orgasms. Until all of her strength is sapped from her body, and she can no longer hold herself up. The wave of one final orgasm rips through her body, and her elbows weaken, and she slumps onto her lover's body. Her breasts encircle his manhood, and her head gently rests on his leg, just above his knee.

As she collapses onto his body, her love nest is pulled from his mouth, and he inhales a much-needed breath. He moves his finger in and out of her ass a few more times, and then slowly pulls it out. He tilts his head slightly forward, looks at her love nest, and sees the lips at its entrance twitching, and her sweet love juices slowly oozing out from between the lips. He places the fingers of his other hand onto her love nest, scoops up her sweet nectar, brings it to his mouth, and sucks it from his fingers. The delicious taste causes him to moan loudly, and he once again lays his head on the bed between her legs, and takes in the aroma of her sexual essence.

He slowly regains his senses, as he lies there underneath her. When he has finally regained his strength, he gently rolls her body from on top of him. She stirs, but does not awaken. He slowly brings himself to a sitting position, and then stands up besides the bed. He looks down at her laying there, smiles and whispers, "I love you, my sweet southern belle." He then takes her in his arms, and gently places her back down on the bed, as she should be, with her head lying on her soft pillows. He sits down on the bed beside her, leans over, kisses her on the cheek, and again whispers, "I love you baby."

He then straightens up, and takes her hand in his, and says, "Now, you rest, my love. And I will be back shortly. If we are, once more, to be together, and share the magic we shared that evening, there are some things that I must take care of. I must make some preparations for what I have planned for you and me. But, once that is done, we will once again be together, and we shall sail off to places that we have only dreamed of."

As he had done earlier, he gently places his hand on her forehead and the other on her heart, and softly repeats the chant that he had spoken before. Once again a flash envelops the room and when it has finally dissipated, he is gone and she is left there peacefully resting on her bed, with an unmistakable smile on her face.

NOT THE END.... NEW POWERS.

(Alternative Ending #2)

The New Birth.

Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 4:49:40 PM

From the shadows came the sound of breathing. She lay still listening. Her body trembled with fear. Had she locked the door before she came to bed? She was sure she had closed and locked all the windows. The balcony door was open. The breeze blowing the curtain gently. She stared at the darkness in the corner, where the sound came from. From the shadows he stepped. His body outlined by the moonlight shining through the open balcony door. He was a large man, tall and broad in the shoulders. She could see his hair was long, and curled at his shoulders. His chest was bare, and his muscles rippled and shined, as if oiled. The sight took her breath. Feelings stirred deep within her. A memory perhaps, of a lover from long ago. He moved closer, and she heard him whisper, "I have come for you."

The sound of his voice brought back memories. She knew him. His hand reached up to clasp the small vial around her neck. She had placed it there many years ago, when he failed to return to her. The tears started to flow down her cheeks. She whispered, "Sancho?" He was there by her side. She reached up to him, and he pulled her into his arms.

"Shhhhhh..." he whispered... "Do not cry. I am here. Your love kept me alive, and brought me home to you."

"It's been so long..." she sobbed, "So long."

He covered her face with his kisses, kissing away her tears. She wanted to ask him so many questions. But, her body needed his touch, and she pushed back the questions in her mind. He kissed her neck, caressing her breasts through the wispy fabric of her gown. Her nipples hardened and strained against the fabric. He kissed them, and moaned with desire. She reached down to remove his pants. But, he stopped her, and whispered, "No, my love. Let me... have my fill of you first. I want to touch every inch of you." She struggled to unwrap the gown from around her legs and he reached out and ripped it from her body.

She lay there naked in the moonlight. He stared at her. He had not forgotten a single thing about her. He leaned over and kissed her tummy, and then lower. Until he reach the small mound between her legs. It was bare and smooth, as it had been the many years before... He kissed it, and his tongue probed for the little treasure hidden in the folds. It was swollen, and invited him to nibble on it. She withered with pleasure. Her body arching toward him. Oh God, how she needed him. He licked at her clit, until her body was racked with wave after wave of sweet passion. She screamed out his name,, and he plunged his finger deep into her.

She was so wet... and it made his manhood stiffen even harder. He had to control himself. He did not want to hurt her. There had been changes since he had seen her last. Changes that would surprise her, and maybe even delight her. But, he could hurt her also, if he was not careful. He looked down at her as she lay there, recovering from the multiple orgasms he had just given her. He knew he could hold back no longer.

He stood and called to her. "My Belle, look at me. Know that I am the man you loved. I have changed. But, I am still the man you loved. I would not hurt you, then or now. Please do not be scared. I will give you pleasure beyond belief... Do you remember the last night we were together? The gift the Gods gave us? What occurred from the vial? The changes in my anatomy?"

She looked up at him questionably before replying, "Yes, yes, I remember."

In reply, he says; "Well, after I left you that night, I waited for the changes to go away. But, they didn't... I went to the Gods, to ask for their help. They just laughed at me, and said that I took the risk, and now would pay the price. However, a young student of the Gods, told me that there was help. So, I went in search of this witch that would help me. And I found her. But, she held me prisoner, forcing me to service her. She was beautiful. But, she was also everything you were not. She was dark and wicked, where you are pale and pure. I was forced to be her lover all these years. We even had children together. I tried to leave her many times. But, her spell prevented me from leaving."

After a short pause, he continues by saying, "A few nights ago, she was challenged by another witch. They fought... And she lost. The winner set me free. But, she could not change my body. Everything she tried, only made it worse. And that brings us to now. I need to make love to you, and things will happen while I do so, things that may frighten you. But, I will not hurt you. I swear to you... I will not hurt you. The Gods gave me a riddle to solve... They said that if I did... I would be normal again. This is the riddle..."

"Where lust resides... peace rebounds... where birth begins... the answer is found."

She looked up at him... Thinking about the riddle. And then suddenly, she exclaimed, "Oh my, I know the answer!" She then says. "It's me... inside me, where lust rebounds........ where birth begins,.. it's inside me. You must make love to me." He could not stop the tears. She had found the answer. He had tried for so long, and it only took a moment for her to solve the riddle.

"Please my love, do not be scared when you see me." he said. However, when he undressed, she gasped when she saw him. The two cocks that had been there before, were larger... thicker. They were hard and angry looking. The tongue, that had given her such sweet ecstasy, was bigger and split at the tip.

He moved toward her. She could not help but back away. Oh god, how could she let him make love to her with that tongue? It was no longer something for pleasure, But, only for lust. She saw his face changing, as if melting into someone else... and then she heard his voice again. "Remember, my love... I will change. But, it will still be me. The witch gave me control. She could not stop the change. But, she gave me control."

Then all features of her lover were gone. And to her horror, the demon of many years ago stood there, his eyes red and glowing. He reached for her, and pulled her to him. But, with his face close to hers, she saw her lover in his eyes, and she relaxed. She knew she was safe... he would not hurt her.

He laid her back on the bed. His hands began to move over her body. Everywhere he touched her, she began to tingle. Ohhhh... there was magic here... She felt it. The vial around her neck too, began to heat up. She knew she had to taste from the vial. As she replaced the cap on the vial, it dropped from her hands, and the demon grabbed it. He drank the entire contents of the vial. "OH MY GOD!" She screamed, "You must not drink from it..." Then suddenly, the vial disappeared. It was gone, with only a glowing light to remind her that it had been there.

The music she had heard years ago, softly started up once more. The room glowed. Glittering and glowing stardust seemed to be everywhere. He pulled her up from the bed... carried her over to the balcony. On the balcony, was a large wheel... with flowers and plants on top of it. He swept them away, and stood her up in front of it. She looked down and saw, with amazement, that one of the cocks had something on the tip. It looked like a suction cup.

Before she could look closer, he turned her around, and bent her forward, over the wheel. He knelt down behind her. His tongue dripping, as it started to lick her. She struggled, and loudly moaned, "Oh God!" A small scream escaped her lips, as the tongue dove into her ass. It felt as if fire was licking at her... not burning, just white-hot fire. But, she knew he must join with her first, before all would return to normal. The demon still was inside her lover, and would have his pleasure first. The fire traveled through her body. Then the demon's tongue was in her pussy. He lapped at her pussy, until it dripped, with her juices combined with the essence from the vial. Then the tongue licked at her clit. At once, her body was racked with an orgasm. She was miles from the beach. But, she could hear what sounded like the waves crashing against the rocks.

She passed out from the pleasure, but only for a moment. When she came to, the demon was standing behind her, his cocks posed to enter her. "No! No! No!" she cried out. "No!" The large tongue above the large cock on top, probed at her ass, and snaked its way in. "Oh God!" She screamed. Then the cock beneath was in her pussy. The suction cup, attached to her clit. He stood there, not moving. Growls came from him, as the cocks began to move on their own. The suction on her clit was intense, and the tongue in her ass seemed to swell. The cock in her pussy pistoned in and out, faster than the eyes could see. Her body shook with the blows. Over and over she came, until she could no longer bear it. She was limp, but the beast continued. Her body thrown forward over and over, as the beast thrust.

A mist formed around them, swirling around them. The music grew louder, and more frantic. He withdrew from her, and flipped her limp body over. Tears rolled down his face, to join with hers. He knew what he was doing to her, but could not stop. He laid her back on the wheel, and entered her again. This time the cock on the bottom was in her ass, and the cock on top was buried in her pussy, while the tongue was attacking her clit.

Her eyes opened, and she screamed. He was bending over her, getting closer and closer. His lips opened slightly. She was sure that he was going to kiss her. But, instead of a tongue, a large cock came from his mouth. Every hole in her body was filled with a cock. He fucked her mouth. She reached up to hold the cock, to prevent it from gagging her. When her hand spanned around it, the demon roared. He became frenzied in his thrusts. She knew he would cum soon.

The wheel started to spin slowly... and then faster... faster and faster it spun, 'till it lifted from the balcony floor. High into the clouds it went. As the wheel rose he began to change. His face returned to normal... His body was next... And then............... there was only one cock. It was buried deep inside her pussy. She felt a tingle there... growing, and a cool tingle spreading over her. A bright light flashed and sparks were everywhere.

The wheel stopped turning just as the demon came. Filling her with his body fluid and the essence from the vial. They mixed and the birth began. He collapsed on top of her. She closed her eyes, and her body seemed to be refreshed. She knew she held within her a new life. One created by his and her love, and of course by the Gods.

She slept. His body laying next to her... normal... her lover again.

NOT THE END... A NEW LIFE.