The Magic Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

He chuckled as he placed his hands on her hips and began taking the dress lower, gasping himself as her trimmed bush once again came into view. He could smell the sweetness of her womanhood, her excitement, and his cock grew stiffer in response to it. John began to doubt the sanity of his plans, wishing that he could bury his cock deep inside that moist warm pussy that smelled like the most erotic perfume a person could ever find to wear. He held in the laugh that threatened to come out as he thought, "If they could bottle and sell it there would be thousands of men walking around with a terminal hard-on." And lowered her dress to where he could let it go to pool around her feet.

Now free of her clothes, he once again walked around her. Sandy could feel the breath of air as his body shifted around as well as she could hear the slight footsteps that his tennis shoes created. She wondered desperately what he was really going to do to her. She wanted to know yet realized that not knowing was very exciting.

Sandy jumped slightly when his hand suddenly grabbed hers and then was momentarily relieved to feel his touch as he began leading her to somewhere. She assumed he was taking her to the bed, although being blindfolded left her somewhat disoriented and she couldn't tell for sure what direction she was heading into.

John was wondering what would be going through her mind as he lead her along towards the bed. He also wondered how she would respond to the things he had planned for her when she got there. Especially since the first thing he wanted to do was somewhat more classified as the rougher side of sex. John admitted to himself that though he had no real wish to cause her any pain, the idea of bending someone over and spanking their bared bottom was one that had always appealed to him. Sandy had the idea that he was interested in that but so far had been adamant about the fact that she wouldn't let him do that to her. John kind of thought that if he could show her what he meant then she would go for it but she said "No." and he had to go with that, "but tonight", he thought to himself, "is the perfect night to explore all possibilities. That is just another of the many things possible."

Sandy felt John stop moving and so she stopped as well, not wanting to bump into anything and then she felt him take both of her hands into his. She was very comforted knowing that he was holding her still but the comfort turned to confusion as he began pulling her hands downward, urging her to bend at the waste. She was slightly bent forward when her hands touched the soft mattress of the bed and she instinctively took a step towards the bed to climb onto it when John told her "No, stay like that." And he moved around to her backside. She, though confused, stayed where he had told her to stay.

The first thing Sandy felt as he stepped behind her was his hand on her pussy and she naturally stepped so her legs were further apart allowing him better access to her still swollen clit. John took full advantage of it too and began massaging her clit once again in the little circular motion that drove her nuts. Before long Sandy was rotating her hips to urge him to speed up and she was gasping in little panting breaths, heading towards another orgasm and still wishing that he would bury his cock deep inside her dripping pussy.

She was quickly shocked into stillness when she felt the first lightly stinging slap against her ass a second after she heard the slap ring out softly in the room. It was followed quickly by another as his fingers continued to work on her clit. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not though the slight heat where his hand had landed seemed to travel straight through to her clit.

When after a minute or so she felt another slightly harder slap upon her ass cheek, she gasped at the slight sting of it as well as felt the more pressure of his hand on her clit when she pushed forward with the swat. It only felt better as he did it again and again, Four times rapidly on each cheek and she wondered how much longer she was going to be able to hold out before she came from all the different sensations he was putting her through. Sandy had to wonder why she had always told him that this was a bad thing to do and now she was enjoying it.

Sandy was just about to cum when his fingers suddenly left her clit. She stuck out her ass towards him, silently begging to finish her off, and he watches as her slightly pink ass waved like a flag in the wind, seeking out his touch. He quietly left her standing like that as he went to get the thin wooden paddle and a small bullet vibrator.

As he headed back towards her he turned on the vibrator on low, knowing that she would hear it coming and anticipate the first touch of a vibe on her clit. He watched as her ass stopped waving about and she just stood still for him, waiting for him to touch her with it. Instead though, he drew back the paddle and popped one and then the other cheek causing her to jump and squeal though he was sure he hadn't "hurt" her as he put the vibrator between her legs and centered it over her clit. He watched and smiled as she quickly pushed her ass up into the air further to help the vibe make more contact with her clit.

John rapidly swatted her ass with the paddle 3 more times on each cheek watching as it turned slightly pinker and he could tell that she was very near her orgasm. Still he wasn't sure he wanted her to cum right now, so he withdrew the bullet vibe from her clit and Sandy groaned in frustration once again.

He reached up to her shoulder to urge her back to a standing position and then he urged her forward to show her that he wanted her on the bed now. He told her finally letting her hear his voice again to get into the middle of the bed and lay down on her back. As Sandy moved to do as he had told her to, he went quickly to the array of toys and picked out the handcuffs and two satin strips of cloth that were there as well and went back to the bed just as she was getting into position.

"Trust me?" John questioned.

"Yes." She whispered and nodded her head wondering why he would feel the need to ask her that right now.

Sandy realized why he had asked when he took one hand and placed it over her head attaching the handcuffs to the headboard, holding her still. She wondered why she had ever said yes that she trusted him, because now she wasn't so sure that she should. She didn't like the idea that she couldn't move, but was determined to not say she wanted it to stop until absolutely necessary. The tension in her body grew as he attached the next handcuff and then moved down to her feet and attached them to the footboard. Sandy thought so strongly about calling a halt to it but still felt that she could trust him to not hurt her, and that kept her lips from saying to stop.

Sandy heard John moving around the bed, could almost tell where he was at beside her, and she thought with wonder how interesting it was that without sight her body could be so attuned to even the slightest trace of wind shifting in the room. Not only that but her body strained with its own inner struggle, waiting for the next touch, both wanting it and wanting it to wait a while longer to come. She knew a slight fear when she realized that John was walking away from the bed, but still felt sure that he would return.

When John did return to the bed, he crawled up beside her, he turned on another vibe that he had found that would be slightly larger than his own cock. He then began to slide it up and down her wet slit, waiting for the right moment to push it deeply inside her pussy. Then another thought occurred to him, that now was a good time for another first, he wanted her to give him oral sex and make him cum but as of yet she had been hesitant to do that as well. He would try that now and see what her response was.

That left John with a slight dilemma though, because with only two hands and one cock, he would have to be too far away from her pussy to push it deeply inside her. That gave him another idea. What if Genie could take care of the pussy as he was fucking her mouth and would genie be willing to do so?

So, John decided that all he could do was ask, and he did. Upon hearing the question, Sandy got a little upset. She couldn't believe she had forgotten that there was a Genie watching all that was going on and now was invited to help John while he was going to fuck her mouth. She would have said to stop it right now but before she was able to she felt the vibrator slip inside her well lubed up pussy. She could tell that it was slightly larger than John by the way it made her pussy stretch a little bit, but she couldn't tell how much bigger. All she really knew was that as it began to slide in and out of her pussy, it felt so good. The vibrations deep inside her pussy felt almost overwhelming and she didn't thing she would ever want for it to stop.

Even through the haze of her pleasure due to the vibe, Sandy blushed a deep red from the cheeks on her face down onto her pert little breasts when she heard Genie state, "I was wondering how long it would be before you decided to let me have another go at that sweet pussy of hers. I was about to think you had both forgotten me."

John left the vibrator stuck inside her pussy as he climbed up onto the bed further to bring his cock closer to her mouth. Sandy could tell that he was too impatient to fuck her mouth to wait until Genie got across the room because the wetness of her pussy made holding the vibe impossible and it began to slip out of her. She liked the vibe in there and didn't want for it to come out so she strained her young muscles to keep it there. Unfortunately she was quick to find out that the more she squeezed to hold it in place, the more it would try to slip out.

Right about the time she was going to lose the battle and it would fall out of her; it was once again pushed deeply inside. The muscles still tightened trying to hold it in was stretched tight around it again and that was more a pleasure than when she had been relaxing to let John do as he wanted with the vibe. With the vibrator humming deep inside her pussy and her muscles gripping onto it as tight as possible, it seemed that the vibrations shook her entire body. It also worked to focus her mind solely upon her pussy to the point that she didn't try to object or even really care when John stuck his cock up to her lips and into her mouth.

Genie seemed to know what to do to make her forget what was going on at her mouth. He would push the vibrator into her pussy and pause. He would then work it around in circles, forcing her open further before he would pull it back out almost to the tip and she wanted to cry out and tell him to put it back. Each time he pushed the toy cock inside her, her body would welcome it by thrusting her hips towards him. When Genie would pull it from her, her body would miss it and wish for it back by tensing up to wait.

John was too busy enjoying the feel of her hot mouth on his cock to really pay attention to what was going on down at Sandy's pussy, but occasionally he would feel a slight vibration around his cock as she moaned silently around him. He wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stop himself from cumming and could only hope that she was ready for the load that he was going to put into her, until now, virgin mouth.

Genie watched as John's thrusts speeded up and he wanted to make Sandy cum with John. He could sense that she had never had a cock cum inside her mouth and he wanted her to enjoy it for this first time out. He quickly decided that he needed to stop teasing her with the vibrator and instead work her clit as well as thrust the cock inside her pussy.

Sandy felt the increase in John's thrusts and thought about shaking her head or something to show that she didn't want him to do anymore, but just as she was getting ready to do so, Genie lightly pinched her clit between his fingers. As he began to slide his fingers back and forth on her hard little nub all thoughts fled except of what he was doing to her. He would thrust the cock in deeply and quickly as his fingers jerked her clit and she thought for sure that she would go insane with the feeling of it.

As John thrusts grew even quicker and Sandy realized that the time had come that she would get that first taste of cum into her mouth, she felt her own pussy nearing climax again. She knew that she would be unable to stop either from happening, so she consigned her self to just ride out the waves of pleasure as they came to her.

Genie felt her body tensing, nearing her release and he could feel also her already swollen clit, swell even more. He stopped with his pinching her clit to rub it around in tight quick circles, knowing that she would surely cum quickly with the extra speed.

He was right, within seconds Sandy felt her orgasm crashing over her. It happened at the exact moment that she got her first taste of John's hot cum splashing into her mouth. Sandy was beyond caring that he was filling her mouth. She just swallowed and rode out her own pleasure on the toy cock buried inside her pussy and the fingers that worked hard upon her clit and she wondered if her orgasm would ever stop rolling through her.

John was lost in his own pleasure which grew more intense as she sucked him harder and swallowed his cum while trying to moan with her own release. He also felt sure that the orgasm wouldn't stop racing through his body, but when it finally did he could tell that she was still coming down off her peak. So he kept thrusting into her mouth, not yet willing to give up the ride he was taking.

After what seemed like forever to Sandy, her body was drained and Genie finally stopped his caresses on her now sensitive clit. He also pulled the vibrator from her pussy as John pulled his cock from her mouth. Having the two holes emptied at nearly the same moment was when she realized how she was laying there panting as if she had just run a marathon. With in seconds she was drifting off to sleep but not before she heard Genie comment, "Wow, look at how wet she made this toy." And she blushed once again.

(To be continued if enough of you let me know that you're enjoying it...:) )

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12