The Magic in Your Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,090 Followers

“Anal sex, dear. It’s just like regular sex except—”

Brandon was across the room in an instant. He gently but firmly lifted Abigail off the table. “Come on, Grandma. I’ll walk you out to your car.”

“Oh, but what about my gout?”

Nate couldn’t help but love the nosy little darling. He kissed her on the cheek just as Brandon was dragging her out of the room. “I think you’re going to be fine, but I’ll call you in an anti-inflammatory and have the pharmacy deliver it just to be on the safe side.”

“Thank you, Dr. Morris.”

“Please call me Nathan or Nate.”

“I’ve never called a doctor by his first name before. Are you sure it’s proper?”

“Actually, it’s one of my rules.”

“Really?”

“Yes, ma’am. I make it a practice never to discuss anal sex with anyone unless I’m on a first name basis with them.”

Brandon wasted no time hustling her out the door. While he was gone, Nate called the pharmacy and arranged to have Abigail’s prescription sent over. He finished just as Brandon came back in.

Nate motioned him into his office. He sat down behind his desk while Brandon took one of the wingback chairs on the other side.

“On behalf of my entire family, I apologize.”

Nate laughed. “Not necessary. She’s a real cutie. Feisty, but cute. She reminds me a lot of my own grandmother. I imagine she’s heard all about our living arrangements and was curious to know what kind of man her grandson had installed in his house. So, what’s this I hear about lunch?”

“Yeah, about that. . . There’s something you should know.”

“Don’t tell me you’re backing out of the best offer I’ve had all day?”

Brandon smiled, but it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “No, I’m definitely taking you to lunch, but we have to stop off somewhere first.”

“You’re scaring me.”

“Nate, somebody called your landlord this morning claiming to be with the Atlanta P.D. The caller identified himself as Detective Wade. He claimed your grandmother passed away and he needed to locate you so arrangements could be made. Since your grandmother passed away ten years ago, I think it’s safe to say it’s the same guy who trashed your apartment. Atlanta P.D. has no record of a Detective

Wade, and neither do the surrounding counties.”

“Did the apartment manager tell him anything?”

“No. One of our deputies briefed him about giving out information on you. The manager was able to record the call on his answering machine, but I’m afraid the recording isn’t very clear. Before we go to lunch, I’d like for you to go by and listen to it anyway, just in case.”

“Whatever you think is best, Bran.”

Nate stood up and grabbed his jacket. As they were leaving the office, Brandon said, “Before I forget, Grandma wants us to come to dinner two weeks from Sunday after church. The whole family is going to be there.”

“Are they all like her?”

“No. Most of them are worse.”

* * *

Listening to the recording proved to be a waste of time, just as Brandon suspected it would. Even though the tape was garbled, it was clear that the caller was using some kind of device to disguise his voice. Nate actually took it better than Bran probably would have. He just shook his head and walked out of the office.

Brandon drove them to Hailey’s Café for lunch. As usual, the place was packed. Hailey Johnson, the owner, was an old school friend of Bran’s. She was also one of the best cooks in the county. The four-star food was no match for the spectacle provided by the handsome sheriff and the mysterious new doctor, though. The minute Brandon and Nate walked in, all eyes were focused on them.

Nate said, “Do I have something in my teeth?”

Brandon laughed as the waitress seated them and went to get their drinks. “Malcolm Davis over at the Reed Dailey Courier did a three page write up about the attack on you, complete with pictures of your apartment and office. The idea was to show that the folks here in Reed are not going to tolerate gay bashing. I think all it really did was make everybody in town want to know more about you.”

Nate glanced up from his menu. “I knew word had gotten out somehow. My office was packed this morning.”

Brandon was just about to say something when their drinks arrived. Instead of being brought out by Selena, the waitress who took their order, the drinks arrived by way of Shane, a twenty-one-year old stud who’d been eyeing Nate since the minute they walked into the restaurant.

Shane flashed his perfect teeth in a brilliant smile that made his dark green eyes crinkle at the corners. His hair was a lighter shade of blonde than Nathan’s, gelled into tousled order. From where Bran was sitting, it was obvious Shane was on the make.

“Afternoon, Sheriff,” he said in a husky voice that made Brandon grit his teeth. “Here’s your coffee. I know you take yours black, but I wasn’t certain about your friend, so I brought milk and sugar just in case.”

“He takes his black, too.” Brandon did his best to keep the irritation out of his voice, but it was getting damn hard to do.

“So what can I get for you, Sheriff?”

Brandon ordered his usual: a BLT, fries, and a glass of sweetened ice tea. Then it was Nate’s turn.

“So what can I get for you. . .I’m sorry, what did you say your name was?”

Nathan extended his hand. “I didn’t, but it’s Nathan. Nathan Morris.”

Shane shook Nate’s hand a little bit longer than necessary to Brandon’s way of thinking. “I’m Shane Haskins. You’re the new doctor everybody’s talking about. I heard you were cute, but no one told me you were such a babe.”

Much to Brandon’s disgust, Nate actually blushed. “Uh, thanks. I. . .I think I’ll have the same thing Bran is having.”

Shane said, “Good choice,” but made no move to leave the table. “So, I guess you haven’t had a chance to get to know many of the folks here in Reed, what with being new in town and all.”

“Not really, no.”

“Well, if you aren’t busy Friday night, maybe you’d like to—”

“Shane, do you think you could put that order in now. Nate has patients waiting and I need to get back to the office.” Brandon used the same tone with Shane that he used on unruly suspects.

“What? Oh, sure thing, Sheriff.” He left, but not before winking at Nate.

Nate gave Brandon a look of disapproval. “Did you have to be so rude? The guy was just being friendly.”

Brandon snorted into his coffee. “Friendly, my ass. He was two steps away from asking you out.”

“Is that a crime here in Reed?” He didn’t expect an answer, and he didn’t get one.

The rest of their meal was spent in silence. Brandon had never felt jealousy like this before, not even when he came home and caught Jeff screwing around on him the first time. He did his best to keep the seething anger he was feeling under control, but when Shane brought the check and slipped Nate his phone number, Brandon’s patience reached an end.

He threw his money on the table, growling when Nate reached for his wallet.

“I invited you to lunch. I’ll damn well pay for it.”

Nate said nothing. He followed Brandon out to the SUV and was about to get in when Bran put his hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

“Throw it away.”

“What?”

“Shane’s phone number. I want you to throw it away.”

“Why? He seems like a nice guy.”

Brandon took a step closer, placing Nate between the SUV and himself. “I don’t care how nice he is. No way are you going out with that guy.”

He could tell that Nate was starting to get mad by the flush of his cheeks.

“Who are you to tell me who I can and can’t go out with?”

Brandon took a deep breath, but it did nothing to cool his anger. “I’ll tell you exactly who I am. I’m the guy who’s watched you go to the guest room every night when what I really wanted to do was drag you across the hall to my own bed. I’m the man who’s kept his hands off you because I promised you we would let things happen naturally, the whole time fighting the urge to strip you down and run my tongue over every square inch of your body. For a solid week, I’ve been going out of my mind wanting you and trying to keep my distance. You want to know who I am? Here, let me show you.” He pushed Nathan up against the side of the truck and covered his mouth with his own.

At first Nate was too stunned to react, and Brandon was too angry to notice. Pretty soon, though, anger and shock gave way to desire as Bran devoured Nate with his mouth. When Nate wrapped his arms around Bran’s neck and parted his lips, Brandon moaned and swept his tongue inside. He ground his hips against Nate, his erection threatening to break the zipper of his jeans. Headless of anyone who might be watching, Brandon kissed Nate until they were forced to pull apart from lack of air.

Nate groaned. “Don’t stop.”

Brandon rested his forehead against Nate’s. “I’ve got to, baby. I’m about two seconds away from having to arrest myself for public indecency.”

Nate reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. “Here.”

Still reeling from the kiss, Brandon said, “What’s that?”

“Shane’s phone number. I won’t be needing it.”

Brandon laughed as he helped Nate into the passenger seat. “I hope all of our arguments end like this one.” Nate’s smile was answer enough.

Brandon got behind the wheel and started the engine. As he was buckling his seat belt, Nate reached over and took his hand.

“What are you doing?”

“Letting things happen naturally. Was I wrong, or did you just declare ownership back there?”

Brandon pulled the SUV out onto Main Street but kept a firm hold on Nate’s hand. “That all depends on whether or not you liked it, and whether or not you mind being declared ‘private property.’”

“Yes, I liked it, and no, I don’t mind.”

“In that case, consider yourself off the market.”

Nate got quiet for a minute.

“Bran?”

“Yes, baby?”

“What about sex?”

“Does it scare you?”

“Maybe a little bit.”

Brandon brought Nate’s hand up to his lips and kissed the palm. “How about if we keep it light until you’re ready? You’ll keep sleeping in the guestroom and we’ll confine all our physical activities to the ‘making out’ category.”

Brandon could almost see the tension ease out of him. “Thank you for understanding.”

“That doesn’t mean I’m going to be able to handle watching other guys make a play for you, Nate. I may be a jealous ass, but I’m afraid there’s not much I can do about it.”

“I don’t want anyone else, Bran. I hope you believe that.”

They had just pulled back up to the doctor’s office. Brandon got out and met Nate over on the passenger side. “I believe you, Nate.” He looked down at his watch. “I should go. The driver of the eighteen wheeler that overturned last week is coming by to sign off on the accident report.” He leaned in and gave Nate another kiss, only this time his touch was gentle and unhurried. He was really starting to get into it when he heard a noise behind him and turned to see Amy standing there with a big grin on her face.

“Well, it’s about time. If Mike had waited a whole week to kiss me, I believe I would have taken matters into my own hands.”

“Do you tell her everything?”

Nate whispered “almost” in such a sexy voice that Brandon was tempted to kiss him again. When he saw the look of concern cross Nate’s face, he stopped.

Nate was watching Amy. “What’s wrong, girl? You look like somebody just peed in your sandbox.”

Amy shook her head. “Not exactly, but close enough. While you and Brandon were at lunch, you had a visitor. He’s in your office waiting for you. I came out here to give you a heads up.”

Without even thinking about it, Brandon moved his body in front of Nate’s in a gesture of protection. Nate grasped his hand like a lifeline.

“Who is it Amy?”

“It’s your brother, Nate. Seth is here to see you.”

wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,090 Followers
12