The Magic Maverick Ch. 01

Story Info
She has an encounter with an NBA star.
1.9k words
3.75
12.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is my first story, so be nice! also, I really didn't know what category I should put this into. Because the character is a celebrity, and the girl is of a different race, I didn't know which I should put it into, interracial or celebrities, so I just decided on celebrities for now. Enjoy!!!!!

* * * * *

"Not again!" Lauryn thought, As she read the note on her T-Mobile sidekick. "I was just at his room!" But sure enough, on the screen read "J. Stack needs MM". She enjoyed working for the NBA, and loved the Dallas Mavericks (Although she was a Detroit Pistons fan at heart) but hated making the back and forth trips from one room to the other fulfilling the player's trivial needs. Sure she had no problem doing grunt work, but one player in particular, Jerry Stackhouse, ran her ragged on a constant basis. His one and only request, all the time, were for crunchy M&M's. It got to her, but she loved her job too much to complain.

As she walked down the hall to where the players had their own individual rooms, she stopped in front of the door marked J. Stackhouse and hesitated to knock on the door until she finally gave in. She waited to hear the sluggish "come in" from Jerry, or Mr. Stackhouse, as she called him cordially, but after a couple of minutes she decided to walk inside. Some games were so tiring that often she would come in and he would be asleep. When she walked in, she saw no one, but did hear the sound of water running in the bathroom.

Must be taking a shower, she thought, as she called out to him.

"Mr. Stackhouse, I have your M&M's! I'll just fill them in the jar and leave!"

She got no answer and decided that she would do it without a yes from him. After all, he probably just wanted to relax and sleep as soon as he got out of the shower. Lauryn began to open the bag when she heard a low voice singing. It was very faint, so she began to strain her ears to what she was sure was not Jerry's voice. She put the bag down and walked closer to the door. What she heard made her teeth grind in agony. It was someone singing a god awful David Hasselhoff song!

She knew it couldn't be Jerry then. Why would he be singing Hasselhoff? He was into rap, like most of the other guys on the team. And then it dawned on her that it just maybe, just might be....

"Dirk Nowitski?"

Her heart jumped from the thought. "It can't be", Lauryn said aloud. Lauryn had a crush on Dirk the first time she saw him on TV. She was 16 years old, and the Mavericks were playing against her beloved pistons. She wanted to hate him before she even saw him, in typical Detroit fan fashion, but when they announced his name and he walked out, all 7'0 of him, his blond hair flowing behind him, that muscular stature..... She admitted that Dirk was not the hottest guy in the world, but his presence appealed to her, dominating and overpowering.. She became slightly aroused at the thought. "Come on, It's not Dirk!" her mind yelled. "You're getting into a frenzy over nothing!" "Well whoever it is, I'd better do it quick before he comes out", she said aloud as she hurriedly tried to pour the M&M's all over the place, and hastily cursed the candies. "Shit, Shit, Fu-"

"Can I help you?" a powerful voice lined with a German accent called out to her.

It made her shiver, just to hear that voice, and she didn't want to turn around, because she knew who it was. Slowly, she put the bag and jar down, and sure enough, Stood Dirk Nowitski, 15 feet away from her and dripping wet from the shower. His blond hair was wet and stringy, clinging to his face. The only thing hiding his lower torso was a long tan towel that he held together, but the rest of him glistened and shined like glitter. He had a calm look on his face, considering that he had just come out of the shower to find a stranger in the room. Lauryn felt her mouth dry and she struggled to respond. "Mr. - uh, Mr.-"

"Dirk. Just call me Dirk. Now, would you be so kind as to tell me why you're in here?"

Sensing some annoyance in his voice, Lauryn blurted out in one breath, "Sorry Dirk, but I thought Mr. Stackhouse was in here and he wanted me to get him M&M's and I came in and I thought he was in the shower, but it was you and-" Dirk put his hand up to silence her.

"I understand. I apologize if I startled you. The shower in my room needs matience and I found it efficient to come and use Jerry's since he won't be in tonight. He and the Guys went out to celebrate the win- we can afford it since we have a few days off." Won't be in? Then why did he send me a message, Lauryn thought. She came out of her reverie, and realized that Dirk stood and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. wondering why she was so flustered- and flattered that her eyes were trailing up and down his body.

"Miss....." he enquired.

"Lauryn. Lauryn Hunter. Look Mr. - I mean, Dirk, I'm sorry. I'll leave you to your free time." She walked out the door, her face hot and flushed as she leaned against the wall. Her stomach fluttered as thoughts raced through her mind. "Wow, he's even hotter in person! I love that accent. Why was he so cordial with me?" She blew a strand of dark brown hair away from her face, and decided to go freshen up. "I probably look tired", she thought. "No wonder Dirk looked at me the way he did."

She walked down to the employee's lockers, pulled out a fresh new outfit, and retreated to The Ladies' room. When she got to the mirror, it was not as bad as she thought. She saw a girl of 19 looking back at her, with long straight dark brown hair that covered her shoulders. She was black, among other things, and had a light complexion that turned into a tan in the summer. Taller than most girls at 5'8 1/2, she weighed 150, not super small, to her relief. Her small features, the petite nose, the small, yet full set of lips, and almond shaped brown eyes, got her attention and compliments almost all of the time- mostly from people she didn't care for. Her bra size, didn't help- or hurt, either. She was a 36D, which ran in the Hunter family. As she changed into a pair of Capri pants, halter top, and heels, and combed her long hair, she finished the look with a pair of two silver hoop earrings that accented her face.

"Wow, it's super quiet," she thought. Although most of the staff and players had gone, there was still the occasional news reporter or janitor that would walk by, mostly men, that would give her the eye and shoot her a smile of admiration. Lauryn was always responsible for locking up, she and a janitor named Ray, who had worked there for 20 years. The players stayed as long as they liked, as long as they used the special exit that would auto lock after anyone had walked out.

Lauryn was pretty much finished for the night, and headed for the exit when she thought she heard a woman moaning.

"Oh yeah.....mmm....."

She couldn't tell where it was coming from, but walked closer and closer to the hallway where Jerry's room was. The moaning became louder and she could hear clearly.

"Ahh! Ahh, FUCK! It's so good baby!"

Lauryn could tell that the woman was not in a room, but in fact, coming from a TV. "Who's watching porn?" she thought, but in her mind, she knew. She came to the door marked J. Stackhouse once again and from the sounds coming from inside. She could see the glow from the TV- and heard the moans of Dirk fill her ears and send a chill up her spine.

"Mmm, FUCK THAT CUNT", he growled, low and crystal clear.

Lauryn's curiosity got the best of her and she couldn't help but silently crack the door... and what she saw made her honier than she'd even been in her life.

Dirk was laid back, drawn on the couch, still wrapped in his tan towel, but his thick cock stood out as if it was saluting. It made her wet just looking at it. It was at least 10 inches long and 3 inches thick. He grabbed the long snake with his fist. The head was red and throbbing, and already had began dripping with pre-cum. His face was contorted in ecstasy. The woman on the screen was a red head with huge breast, and she was getting fucked from behind in a wild way.

"Oh, Oh, yeah! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" she yelled, her breasts bouncing up and down and her red hair flying everywhere.

Before Lauryn knew it, she found herself on a bench across from the room, but could still see Dirk stroking his throbbing dick and the woman on the screen as well. She removed her top and her Capri's and her panties were around her ankles. She rubbed her nipples slowly, and they began to harden. By this time, she was already dripping wet, and she had two fingers inside her very wet pussy, and every time Dirk moaned, she would moan with him.

"Ahh, Damn!"

"Ohh, Dirk....mmmm"

"Oh, yeah, fuck her!! Ahh...."

Lauryn was aching to cum, and had no problem doing so. Dirk had picked up the pace stroking, and let out a yell as he came. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Mmm, oh, so fucking good", he yelled, as cum erupted from his cock and splattered all over his stomach and towel.

Lauryn let out a shriek of her own- a loud one, one pretty sure she thought that the whole building could be able to hear.

"Oooooh.... I'm cumming, I'm CUMMMMMING! OH, DIRK!" she yelled, as her pussy convulsed around her fingers. She was hit with the best orgasm she'd had so far in her young life, and slumped over, exhausted.

"Lauryn?" she heard him say in that unmistakable German accent of his.

When Lauryn looked up, she saw Dirk standing over her, cum still on his towel, with his arms folded. But his face was not angry, or embarrassed. In fact, he had a very smug look on his face. Lauryn found that she was still exposed, her breasts still out, and her two fingers drenched in cum. She was so embarrassed.

"I, I- um....... I", was all she could come up with, as Dirk gave her a smile that made her heart flutter. He slowly walked over, and Lauryn thought that he was going to sit down next to her, but instead, he picked up the two glistening fingers and put them in his mouth. He sucked on them hungrily as if it were a Popsicle. "Mmm..." he moaned. "Delicious. I can tell that you and I are going to make magic together......"