The Magic Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

But she felt the pleasure too, and so started to cry.

"You're not supposed to feel good, Katy. You are mine now. You are mine to fuck, and I'm gonna fuck you how I want to." She was moaning to every word, still not opening her eyes. She just lay there, while he kept penetrating her.

"That's it. Katy you're mine, and I'm gonna fill you up with my come. I can feel it now, your pussy wants it. I can feel your pussy, Katy, and it wants it so bad. This isn't your pleasure, Katy, this is mine. Your pussy, oh, it only exists, oh, to give me, oh, to give me pleasure."

There she lay, completely in his control. She never opened her eyes or said a word. She just lay there until he was ready to come.

"Oh, I feel it. Oh Katy, I'm going to come. Oh, wish you could feel this. Oh, if only... Katy, you can feel it, you can feel me. Come with me, Katy. I want you to come with me. You can come, I'll let you. Come with me. Oh! Here it comes! Oh, I'm coming into your pussy, Katy. Oh!"

And it worked like a charm. She'd responded to every word and was allowed to feel an orgasm, just as he poured into her.

Jamie was looking down at her the whole time he was speaking, and now as he came. He couldn't believe it worked. She would only be fucked as a toy, so he fucked her like one.

As every last drop poured into her, she relished in what was probably the first orgasm in quite a long time. She was only too happy to accept his come inside her.

Then, she was happy as could be. Jamie couldn't help but lower himself to kiss her, and he even thrusted a couple times playfully, despite the fact that he was going limp.

She enjoyed it. She would have let me have any way with her that he wanted. That much was certain now.

"I told you I wanted to fuck you, Katy."

She laughed, not breaking eye contact. She was happy to be his plaything, and Jamie sensed she wouldn't have had it any other way.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12