The Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Stephano... I can't..." but she didn't finish, unable to voice her desires as he captured her mouth in his and kissed her with a hungry desperation.

Then he took her hand again and started walking in long strides, almost dragging her along with him. She was giggling as she struggled to keep up, desire hanging weightily between them. She felt young and giddy, like they were a pair of randy teenagers that were about to consummate their lust for the first time.

In the lift he pressed himself against her again, pinning her up against the wall. Before the lift could start, two older ladies joined them. Hurriedly they disentangled, facing the front with him standing slightly behind her. She couldn't be sure, but their expressions seemed disapproving. Feeling her face start colour, Andrea glanced down at her feet. His hand came to rest on the small of her back and then travelled downwards until it was cupping her buttocks. Andrea gasped at this unexpected intimacy, earning another swift look of suspicion from the two ladies. She couldn't sure but she thought she heard his soft chuckle from behind her and it did strange and delicious things to her insides. She sighed with relief when they both got off at the next floor.

Grinning, he lifted her, causing her to giggle like a little girl as he carried her to the bedroom and dropped her into the middle of a large metal framed bed. He climbed on the bed and on top of her.

"Trust me?" He asked, gazing at her earnestly as he was frantically, expertly peeling off her clothes.

"I think so?" she replied as anxiety starting warring with arousal in her stomach.

His gaze transformed to one of predatory desire and suddenly he wasn't touching her anymore, he was standing up and strolling across the room. She sat up and watched as he opened a door in the corner she hasn't noticed before. He emerged with a long length of rope. It was black and smooth. She had never seen rope like it before. He put it down on the bed beside him and she reached out to touch it. It felt soft like silk. She met his stare then and his eyes seem darker than ever.

"I want to tie you up," He explained seriously, his voice deep and gravelly, his accent more pronounced than usual.

"Why?" she asked, the question had slipped out of her mouth even before she had decided if she wanted to ask it.

He didn't answer for a while, he just watched her and she wasn't sure if he was going to, but eventually he spoke again.

"The thought of having you bound and helpless turns me on more than I can say. I want you to be completely dependent on me for your pleasure."

She took a sharp intake of breath; she wasn't sure if she trusted him enough to give up that kind of control. She searched his face, hoping to find some answers in his expression.

Suddenly she lunged towards him, grabbing his face in both her hands as she kissed him frantically. Pressing herself against him, her hand slid down between them and she wrapped her fingers around his erection, he groaned as she took it in her hand, suddenly he was holding her wrist tightly in his, pulling her hand away.

"If you're trying to distract me Andrea, it's not going to work."

She blinked. She hadn't been trying, not consciously, but now he mentioned it perhaps...

"I'm not going to hurt you, we can stop anytime, just say the word and I will untie you."

She nodded slowly as a sliver of desire laced with apprehension coursed down her spine.

"You want to? You are sure?" his eyes were burning, he sounded strained; giving her this final choice to back out seemed to be taking herculean effort. But it had worked. It eased her fears. She bit her lip and nodded slowly, eyes wide.

Abruptly he changed; the look in his eyes seemed to harden.

"Get on your knees, put your hands behind your back."

She scrambled to obey this new, harsher Stephano. He seemed to know what he was doing as he carefully and efficiently tied her up. Before long her thighs were spread apart, her arms bound behind her back. He had wrapped the rope around her wrists, tying it to her ankles. There was intricate knot work crisscrossing her chest, binding her arms together behind her, pulling her shoulders back. She was forced to arch back, causing her breasts to be thrust forward, as she kneeled helplessly in the centre of the large bed.

It was an odd feeling; she was comfortable but she couldn't move at all. She felt exposed and vulnerable, and incredibly turned on. When he had finished and his efforts were finally revealed he took a step back, looking pleased with himself, as his eyes traveled over her, taking in the sight of her.

As he began to circle the bed, she noticed a new look in his eye, one she had never seen before. She wasn't sure how to interpret it as his gaze ate her up. He stopped stalking and started to undress, she watched, helplessly aroused as he peeled his clothes off and the familiar contours of his body were revealed. Her eyes widened at the sight of his erection. She was panting with need by the time he finished, quaking with nervous anticipation.

He got up and walked over to the window, opening it so the cooling night air circulated around the room. From her place on the bed she admired his naked form. The vision he presented stole her breath as the contours of his back stood in stark relief against the moonlight. Her nipples puckered and hardened in response to the drop in temperature.

Climbing on the bed Stephano settled behind her. She tried to turn round, to get a look at him but she couldn't, she might topple over if she leant too far. She could sense him though, even though he wasn't touching her yet. She could feel his presence just behind her and she knew he was close. He dragged his hands up her torso with excruciating care and gently cupped her breasts. He pressed his chest up against her back and she leant into him relishing the contact.

Andrea had never realised how sensitive her breasts could be until she met Stephano; he was obsessed with them. He was constantly playing with them, teasing them, lathing them with his tongue, dragging his teeth over them and gently pulling into his hot mouth until her nipples hardened into stiff peaks and she was squirming with need. This time it was no different as she leaned against him his clever hands worked her over, building her up into a frenzy until she was desperate for more, desperate to find release.

Over and over again he seemed to bring her to point of orgasm until she was wondering why on earth she'd thought that relinquishing her control to him like this was a good idea.

"Stephano please, I..."

"Yes Andrea?"

"I need to... fuck... Stephano please."

He moved a hand away from her breast and it travelled upwards and his fingers curled around her throat. Not too tightly but firmly he pulled her head back so when his he spoke again, his lips tickling her throat, his voice was quietly menacing.

"Do you need to come?" He asked the gently mocking tone apparent in his voice.

"Yes," She whimpered, wishing she sounded less desperate.

"I am in charge now Andrea, not you." He dragged his thumb along her jaw and slid it into her mouth "I will decide what you need."

She bit down on the pad of his thumb and his words seemed to manifest physically as a lurch in her groin. She was moaning and whimpering, keening in desperation. She really couldn't decide what she wanted to do more in that moment, fuck him or punch him.

"You will come when I am ready for you to come." He continued as sharply he pinched a nipple.

As his hands finally began to drift back down her torso, past the ropes stretched taut across her chest, the flesh on her stomach seemed to ripple in response. His hand brushed against her clitoris, the touch was so gentle it seemed accidental but it sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her, she bucked against her bindings and swore again.

He chuckled, and his voice was caressing.

"I love hearing the sounds you make when you're desperate for me. I could spend hours listening to them."

Hours? She wasn't sure how much more she could take. Why had she agreed to let him do this?

He circled around her clitoris, his fingers drifting tantalisingly slowly up her thighs and over her stomach, ever closer but never quite giving her what she wanted. She started to tremble, thinking coherently was becoming difficult. She needed release, she couldn't bear it any more. She was about to beg him to stop tormenting her even though she knew it wouldn't work when an alternative suggestion flittered briefly through her befuddled mind. She had to concentrate hard to stop it slipping away again as quickly as it had arrived.

"Stephano I need you, please." She whispered, before she lost her nerve.

She had meant to sound seductive, but she sounded desperate and needy. Despite this, she persevered.

"I need to feel your cock inside me so badly."

When she heard his sharp intake of breath she knew her words were having the desired effect and that made her braver.

"I need you to fuck me, hard."

He stilled, and the silence became all pervading as he held her breath and waited. She didn't want to give in. she didn't want to beg him to untie her, her pride wouldn't allow it, but she was dreading the repercussions if his self-control wasn't in the state she was hoping it was in, the state hers was in.

He didn't reply, instead moving his hands from her front to her waist, he lifted her gently and pushed her forward so she was balancing, pivoted widely on her spread knees. Her face was pressed against the bed, her arse thrust upwards into the air towards him. Briefly he explored it, the palms of his hands travelling over her flesh. She was panting in desperation at this renewed but different contact. Painstakingly slowly, he slid two fingers inside her and groaned.

"You are so wet..." And then they were gone again.

For a moment she felt nothing, until without warning he thrust into her in one singularly punishing move, as she couldn't use her hands to brace herself against anything she slid forward on her knees with the force of his thrust, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him, burying himself in her, filling her. Andrea almost sobbed with relief.

He was like some kind of animal as he drove into her and she was able to do little more than be swept along in the turbulence of his desire. As she came apart she called his name and arched against him, he roared as he thrust into her a final time. Knowing he was coming too intensified everything. The walls around them seemed to disappear into a kind of distant haze as she fell headlong into a gloriously overwhelming orgasm. She closed her eyes sagged against the bindings as she let herself drift through a floaty endorphin filled stupor.

The next thing she knew, he was untying her, unwinding the layers of the soft rope from her limbs. She was only partly aware of what was going on, still reeling from the intensity of it all. He was rubbing her wrists, there were red indentations where the bindings had been. Pulling her into his arms he kissed her face over and over.

When she finally met his gaze she discovered he was watching her with an amused expression.

"I have missed you, you naughty beautiful creature."

She smiled sleepily her insides warming at the declaration.

"I've missed you too."

After he closed the window he climbed back into the bed and pulled her into his arms. She yawned, and then frowned as she fleetingly wondered about Sophia.

Stephano noticed the change in her countenance.

"Are you thinking about Sophia?"

She nodded.

"You can call her again in the morning?"

"Yes, I will."

-

She woke the following morning to find that her wrists were still slightly sore and red from being bound, she smiled to herself as she remembered the previous evenings antics, but Stephano was already awake and ready for more.

After a round of slow, lazy sex, they took a drive out to the coast. As they walked along the beach, Andrea couldn't help but note how very different it was from their blustery overcast walk in Brighton. Andrea felt like she was inside a travel brochure. The weather was sunny and clear but the coastal breeze prevented it from being uncomfortably hot.

Andrea was preoccupied watching the birds flying around the low cliff face when they reached the end of the cove, so it came as a surprise when she finally noticed the rock pools. By then, they were very close, and she could see three children; two girls and a boy were collecting starfish with nets and buckets. Fleetingly Andrea wished Sophia was there with them.

They came across an old house. It was clear it hadn't been lived in for a while and was in need of some restoration, but it had so much potential. They looked around the outside, it was just possible to see that the little garden had been well loved and cared for until just a few years ago.

As they began to double back, they noticed that the children had returned to their family, and were hungrily demolishing the grand lunch that was spread out before them on a picnic blanket.

They walked back up the beach and ate in a little trattoria near where they'd left the car. It was a lovely simple affair. Andrea was ravenous after the walk and the sea air. The setting was as different as it could be from the night before, so informal and friendly. There were chintzy table-cloths and mismatched plates, various underfed cats lounging in the sunny spots on the terrace; it felt as though they could almost be in someone's kitchen.

They ate freshly caught fish that was cooked to perfection and pannacotta for dessert. The husband cooked while his wife served the food. They learned quickly that her name was Paola, and she was warm but overbearing. She smiled all the time and talked incessantly. Andrea could understand a little Italian because of its similarities to Spanish, but she was immediately wishing she couldn't on this occasion. Paola kept telling Stephano how beautiful Andrea was and what a lovely couple they made and how he must marry her immediately. Andrea was blushing so much she was seriously considering just climbing under the table and staying there until they were ready to leave. Stephano laughingly agreed with everything she said whilst casting amused glances at Andrea. He seemed to be enjoying her obvious discomfort. Paola happily told them both the story of how her and her husband had first met, how long they'd been married and how happy they were. Andrea imagined this was far from the first time she had told this story and that wouldn't be the last. When Stephano politely inquired if she knew anything about the uninhabited house that was at the other end of the cove Andrea thought Paola might pass out with excitement. She explained that her sister in law was selling it after the death of her parents, and that she didn't live far away and she would be happy to ring her.

Before too long they were standing in a deceptively large kitchen, having been shown around the little cottage by the sister in law. She'd gone outside to make a phone call, leaving them alone. Andrea stared about the space; the room was still full of stuff, and a large fireplace took up the entire surface of one of the walls. She laughed out loud when she discovered she could stand inside it. An old pine table and dresser stood on a beautiful stone tiled floor. She noticed an old aluminium espresso machine on the stove, very much like the one that now had pride of place in her kitchen.

"We could live here," Stephano said, interrupting her musings. "I could commute to Milan, it wouldn't be too far, I wouldn't have to go in everyday."

She turned to face him and there was silence as they looked at each other. Somewhere outside a bird sang and the windows rattled in another room from a sudden gust of wind.

Stephano had mentioned Andrea and Sophia moving to Italy to live with him a few times, and how Sophia would go to the international school in Milan. He spoke about this as though it was inevitable. Andrea had felt uncomfortable with this, but let it slide the first few times he mentioned it but now she realized that they needed to talk about it.

Finally looking away from him she replied. "Sophia is happy in London Stephano, she likes her school."

She reminded him that she was starting teacher training in a few weeks.

"But you don't have to work, I want to look after you." He said, taking both her hands in his and gazing at her earnestly.

A mental image of a dark haired, dark eyed baby flashed briefly through her mind and she didn't like how appealing the vision was on some deep primal level.

"That's not going to happen." She replied tightly.

He narrowed his eyes at her but he didn't speak again. They had reached another impasse.

They wandered outside and she was reminded again of the beauty of their surroundings. The clear sky, the white sand, the impossibly blue sea, the pretty painted buildings that looked so quintessentially Mediterranean that were scattered further along the coast. She breathed in and savoured the clear, warm sea air. Sophia could be happy here too, she thought.

Of course this was every girl's dream; the tall, dark, and handsome stranger; impossibly good-looking, unimaginably wealthy, sweeping in, waltzing her off her feet. Offering her a life that was free of care and responsibility. But Andrea was used to being independent. She didn't want that to change. She'd worked hard to get where she was, she didn't want to give that up. The idea of simply becoming a housewife, keeping home, being financially dependent on Stephano after so long of being alone and looking after herself and her daughter without anyone else to consider was unimaginable and terrifying to her. Regardless of how idyllic the surroundings were, she didn't want to give up her dream to become a teacher.

On the way home they stopped in a small town, so Stephano could go to the fishmongers. They were both quiet as he drove them back to the city. Absently she fiddled with the hem of her skirt, worrying that he was still upset about their earlier conversation and that it would spoil the rest of their limited time together. As they pulled onto the motorway he reached over and without looking away from the road, he took her hand in his.

It was when they pulled up into the car park in Stephano's building car that things shifted. He opened the door and helped her out of the car. As she stood up she found herself facing him. He caught her eye and she noticed a storm was brewing in his gaze and quite suddenly they couldn't get back to the apartment fast enough. The atmosphere was palpable in the lift. They stood side by side, not touching, not speaking as it slowly ascended. As he was opening the door she slid her hand underneath his shirt and searched for the line of hair that met his navel and travelled down towards his trousers. She heard him groan in response. The moment he got the door open he grabbed her and dragged her into the bedroom as they clumsily tore at each other's clothes, collapsing into the billowing duvet.

He climbed on top of her, pinning her to the bed and holding her down with his body weight as they kissed urgently, tongues dancing, teeth clashing. The hunger with which she wanted him surprised her.

He stopped suddenly, and holding her face in both his hands he looked at her searchingly, his eyes travelling over her face. A flash of confusion or anger, or some other indescribable emotion flickered briefly across his face to disappear again, almost immediately leaving behind only the burning heat of his desire.

"I want you," He growled as he unhitched her bra and gathered her breast up in his hands. "I want to taste you, I want to be inside you again."