The Maid's Husband Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

His hands were at her nipples pulling them. Soon they were back at her ass cheeks pulling them apart. After a few strokes of fulling withdrawing the cock and again pushing it in to the hilt they both approached a common orgasm. They shuddered and held one another tightly. Finally he shot a squirt of sperm inside her and suddeenly loosened himself.

Even in that heavenly state with Bhasu’s cock deep inside her, Anita hoped that this time she would be as lucky as the last time and not get pregnant. Please God, she sent a silent prayer.

Spent they both lay there quietly for five minutes.

“If you must lie here all naked please do so by all means but I have to go. ” Bhasu said.

Shocked she looked at the watch. It was 6. 45 p. m. The children would be back any time. She rushed into the bathroom and washed herself of all the stickiness and the saliva. Her clothes were outside so she emerged naked after patting herself dry. Bhasu was sitting in the drawing room fully clothed. He was playing with her panty.

“I am taking this with me. It will remind me of your smell. ”

He said matter of factly.

“And yes, if you want things to be even tell your husband that he is most welcome to fuck Lakshmi. ”

He came close to her, licked both her nipples, then sucked them till they were erect again, and winked at her.

“You are so shameless! Standing in the drawing room and getting your nipples sucked by a man not your husband! What if somebody can see you from the other building? Anyway you will wait for me. Won’t you? I knew that you wanted to be fucked but your husband’s invisible presence was holding you back. I helped you, did I not by taking the initiative and again fucking you whereas you were supposed to do it this time?”

Anita found her voice. “I never said that I would do it. And people don’t peep here. ”

“Sure, you didn’t. And because people don’t peep you don’t mind getting your tits sucked. Oh, I should have known. They don’t peep that is why you sleep and move around naked. Now just turn around and bend if you want me to leave quickly. ”

As Anita turned around he quickly inserted a full finger in her ass.

“Oooh. ” She virtually screamed.

He had unzipped his fly and quickly thrust his cock replacing the finger inside her ass, placed his hands at her pubic bone and pulled. It went in gradually.

“See, no trouble at all. ” He again withdrew and thrust it in.

The sensation that Anita was feeling was very unusual but not unpleasant. It somehow filled her totally.

After a few thrusts, he however withdrew it and zipped his fly.

“Next time. Meanwhile you can try it with your husband. It will just smoothen the passage. I like it because it is tighter. Always tighter than pussies. ”

Anita was still trying to come to terms with the fact this huge cock had entered her ass. She heard the click of the door as he left.

What was that Bhasu had said. She was dying to get fucked and he had helped her. Perhaps he was right. She felt a bit ashamed at her own weakness. Anyway what had happened had happened. She again went into the bathroom and washed all her private parts thoroughly. She wondered whether he really fucked everyone. Liar! And how cunningly he had shoved his cock in her ass! She smiled alone. But it was good that vaseline had been liberally applied or it could have been painful. It was also good that Amit was leaving otherwise he would be wondering as to why her nipples were all red. She would certainly try out on Amit all that she had learnt today.

The clock struck seven. There was no time to lose. She hurriedly fumbled in the Almirah for a panty. Within five minutes she had put on her saree, applied a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair, some light lipstick and was waiting for the children and her husband.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12