The Maid's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers

"Why?"Anita pleaded. "If you want to fuck me, do so. Why bring my husband into it?"

"Do as I say. Why do I have to repeat myself once you know that you have to do it. If you delay your children will come and they will not be too happy to see you like this." Anita dialed Amit. As soon as she said hello Bhasu thrust his cock in. "Hi, love. How are you" Amit said. "Fine!" Anita replied. As the conversation proceeded Bhasu kept thrusting his cock in very slowly till it was fully embedded in Anita's pussy. His strokes were also discreet. All the while he kept pulling her nipples and also nibbling at them. He withdrew only after the conversation ended, wiped the cum over her breasts and proceeded to get dressed. "Remember. Tomorrow. Now the pussy kiss."

She came over and opened her thighs, allowing him to kiss her sex. He opened the lips of her pussy and darted his tongue inside. "The good part is that your pussy lips are visible even without opening them and Lakshmi has such a bush of hair there. You have seen her bush there?''

Anita shook her head.

"But she has seen you naked. Okay I understand. She comes to your house and in the house you can be naked. Since you don't come to our house how can you see her naked?'

What had actually happened was that after making love she had fallen into deep slumber. Amit got up before her. He had put the latch from outside so as not to disturb her. Just as Amit was taking the children to school Lakshmi arrived. Amit completely forgot that Anita was sleeping naked. When he returned he took off his shoes as per his habit and entered. He saw that Anita was still asleep. Her left leg was straight. The right sole was on the left knee. One arm over the head and the other by the side. In this pose even the pubic hair trimmed as they were could not provide much protection. The lips of her pussy were slightly open and the breasts were rising and falling rhythmically. Lakshmi was sweeping the floor and was completely normal. She did not appear to be even slightly surprised that Mem Sahib was naked. Later when Amit told this to Anita she was not embarrassed by the fact that Lakshmi had seen her pussy as well but was surprised that she slept so soundly. He started getting dressed. She found it surprising that she no longer felt embarrassed to stand before him stark naked.

"I will be back tomorrow, same time. You will open the door wearing nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing except of course, all your rings, necklace, bangles etc. "

She nodded trying to get him out of the house as soon as possible.

She bumped into him as he suddenly stopped in front of the door. Turning around he cupped her breasts and sucked one nipple after another.

"Tomorrow you will receive a good thrashing first and the you will offer me your last virginity. "

Was she a willing victim? It was then that Lakshmi's words had struck her... "You don't understand everything. " Now she understood what lay behind the physical abuses that Lakshmi silently suffered.

"The way he dealt with me was no different. " Anita thought. And like Lakshmi she had endured his physical abuse to satisfy her hideous animal passion.

The stillness of the night was unbearable. She got out of bed and tiptoed to the terrace. The cool southern breeze brought comfort.

How could she betray Amit with a moments passion, she wondered. They loved each other dearly, didn't they? And is this what he expects in return? His beloved wife fucking and illiterate drunkard. What a shock it will be for him if he ever came to know of it. Didn't her culture, education and children mean anything to her? She fought to control her tears. There's no way she would allow Bhasu to have his way with her again.

"I am sorry Amit. I beg you to forgive me. I promise never to do that again. " She murmured to herself. She resolved to straighten things out with Bhasu tomorrow. She will shut the door on his face...to let him know that whatever they did today meant nothing to her. She felt the burden lift from her heart.

"I love you Amit. " She cried out into the stillness of the night.

She had asked him.

"What will happen if Lakshmi comes to know of this?" She looked at him expecting some sort of assurance.

He broke into laughter. "If you want you can go ahead and tell her. In fact, I was planning to have both of you together in bed someday soon. "

"What do you mean? Are you crazy?" Startled, she sat up.

"I can assure you that nobody other than the three of us will ever come to know of this. You want me to carry on fucking you this way or do you want this to stop?'"

'I want this is to stop.' 'Good. So I will fuck you no more. However tomorrow when I come you should be nude in the house, just as you were today. The only change is that when Lakshmi comes you will remain nude. Not only that after a while when I come still you will not run here and there like a fool hiding your breasts but remain casual. Okay? By the way what does your name mean?' 'I don't know.' 'Well, so before I go won't you give a nice long suck to this cock affectionately. Your husband's would be slightly different, so enjoy this.'

"Why are you so late?" Lakshmi asked. "Why? What happened?"

"I have to go to Anita Mem Sahib's place. As it is I am late. There is so much work."

"Why?"

"Tomorrow Mem Sahib's younger sister Sunita Mem Sahib is coming for two weeks." Hearing this Bhasu started salivating again and imagining what Sunita would be like. With and without clothes.

rupanita
rupanita
1,317 Followers
12