All Comments on 'The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 03'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MGU67MGU67over 11 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for adding another chapter to this story, I really enjoyed it. Hope there will be another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy shit.

This is the last time I ever jump into a story 3 chapters in instead of starting aqt the beginning. Learn to pick a perspective and write from it. Within the first half a page, you flip back and forth repeatedly and without warning between the pov of the master and the slave, and it's so poorly don it's like bad acid trip. Couldn't even make it through the first page. I want to rate you a zero on this for such bad writing, but it's not an option, and I'm kind of surprised that with as many stories as you've apparently written, you haven't learned that you need an editor. As such, I'll offer that advice instead of rating you down.

Sweetly_DreamingSweetly_Dreamingabout 11 years ago
This is hot!

Thank you for another story in this series.

This may be one of the most erotic stories I have read. It has certainly given me sleepless nights!

My only humble criticism is that I feel an editor would be great, or else if you could find a way to differentiate between the points of view of Chastity and Matthew. Sometimes it can be confusing to tell who is narrating and disrupts the flow of the story.

Other than that... please don't stop writing! I can't wait to hear more about Chastity and Matthew and the Community. This is the sort of fantasy a lady dreams about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous