The Makeup Artist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the double entendre but quickly composed myself. "I'd love to, as long as it's ok with Amerie. She's the one who hired me for today."

Amerie and Karen looked at each other.

"Oh, we'll take care of all the costs, Amerie," Ms. Cole said. "It's just that I'm in a bind. I really don't want to call another makeup artist." She paused. "Or hairstylist, for that matter," she said as she looked over at Joi. "I need them both, actually." She paused. "So much so, that I'm willing to pay triple for their time. And we can reimburse you, Amerie, for the time they're working for me. Would that work?"

Amerie nodded and I was immediately relieved. Ms. Cole and I then went to the corner of the room to iron out the details.

"I really like your work," she said, once we reached an agreement about my fees. "And I'll make sure you get a bonus for helping out on such short notice. I hear you're extremely talented, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."

Ms. Cole then spoke privately with Joi. Once all the details were set and Ms. Cole decided on the looks she wanted, Joi and I read through and then signed the NBA's paperwork.

Just then, April and Anika came back over. "Ok, we're fitted for the outfits. Dana's altering and pressing them now," Anika said as she smoothed back her long, black hair. "What's next, Ms. Cole?"

"Anika, Nikii's going to do your makeup. And April? Joi's going to do your hair. We're on a tight schedule, so just take 15 or 20 minutes and then switch. Then we'll be ready to go. In the meantime, Amerie, I'd like to discuss a few things with you and Karen about the shoot and about your next NBA event."

The girls and I headed over to the styling area. Joi took April to the far end and began to comb out her shoulder-length dark brown hair.

Anika plopped down in the seat in front of me at the mirror and looked at me. "So," she said. "Make me beautiful."

I laughed. "Coming right up." I pulled out several pots of my prettiest eyeshadow shades. Her smooth, dark skin, her almond-shaped eyes and her carefully groomed eyebrows were the perfect inspiration.

"Anika, since your complexion is such a deep, rich brown, I'm going to use complementary colors on you. Toffee and chocolate shades should work well. And I'm gonna use some golds too. And a bit of bronze," I smiled.

She nodded and I went to work.

I first prepped her skin with some protectants and moisturizing products. I then began to apply a light coat of concealer and foundation to her gorgeous face.

"So what's it like being a professional cheerleader? A Laker Girl, at that?" I asked as I continued working. "Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun."

"Oh, it is," Anika said. "But for the most part, it's only part-time. We don't travel with the team, so we only work home games and charity events. Things like that."

"Do you have another job?" I asked. With her toned, sculpted limbs, I guessed that it had something to do with dance.

"Actually, I'm a chemist."

"Really?" I looked at her, shocked. "Wow. That's awesome. I'm sorry I'm so surprised, but I wasn't expecting to hear that."

She laughed. "Most people aren't. But it's really simple: My grandfather founded a chemical company many years ago and my dad runs it now. They let me work around my NBA schedule."

I grabbed my brush and began working on her sultry eyes. The rich, chocolate and toffee-colored eyeshadows I used looked simply divine on her skin. "That's cool," I said. "They sound like great folks."

"Yeah, they are. But I told them both that I'd go to school and get my chemical engineering degree only if I could still dance on the side. Thankfully, it's worked out so far."

"Yeah, I'd definitely say it has," I chuckled as I added a deep, bronze shade to her eyes. But I was curious about something. "Are you and April good friends? Actually, do all of you girls get along?"

"Surprisingly, yes. There's a great group of girls on our team and in the NBA as a whole. Most are really smart and great to hang out with." Anika paused. "And April? She's great," she whispered. "She and I are real close. She's my heart."

We both turned and looked at April, who was looking right at Anika. The tender glance they shared sent a sweet warmth through me.

When April turned away, I leaned close to Anika's ear. "How long?" I whispered.

"Two years," she grinned. "And it's never been better."

"Congrats!"

I quickly applied a rich cranberry lipcolor to Anika's full lips. The deep berry shade enhanced her rich, brown skin perfectly. She puckered her lips and blew kisses to herself in the mirror. "I love this color, Nikii. And I love the whole look. You're very talented."

"Thanks." I finished her makeup as Anika admired her reflection. We conferred for a minute and I made a few changes. As I worked, I noticed April eyeing me curiously. But under our extreme time constraints, I kept working. Finally, Anika was all set.

Then she reached her hand out to me. "Give me your phone," she ordered. I reached in my pocket and handed it to her.

"I'm putting in my number," she said as she punched the keypad. "You know how hard it is to find a good makeup artist? Especially one who caters to darker skin tones?"

I nodded. I sure did.

When she was done, she got out of the chair and gave me a warm hug. "Anytime you're in L.A., give me a call, ok?"

"Will do," I said. Just then, I happened to look over at Anika. Her eyes were boring a hole right through me.

Damn. Not a good look.

"Ok, ladies," Ms. Cole announced. "Please switch. April, let Nikii do your makeup. Anika? Go to Joi for your hair."

April sauntered over to the table in front of me. "Hi. I'm April," she said coolly. She held out her hand but it was somewhat stiff as we shook.

"I'm Nikii. It's nice to meet you," I offered.

She just nodded and sat down.

I continued. "I thought that since you have such smooth, light brown skin and such pretty hazel eyes, that I would use some light pink and peach shades. I think they'd really complement your skin tone."

She shrugged.

I tried again. "Your hair really looks nice." Joi put large curls in her lengthy, dark hair and gently combed them out. The full, shiny strands shook and bounced down around her shoulders.

She snorted. "Maybe we should just get to work."

Damn. Fine. I silently worked on her skin first, then her eyes. After adding the delicate pink and peach shades, I quickly moved to her cheeks and lips and added similar colors. Soon I was done.

"How's that?" I asked.

Her eyes widened as she looked in the mirror. After a few moments, she cracked a small smile. "Actually, it's really nice. I really like it."

She shook her head and her shoulders slumped. "Sorry I was so...rude earlier."

"I understand," I said as I packed my makeup brushes back in my case. "She's really cute."

April's mouth dropped open. "How did you-"

"But she only has eyes for you," I said. "Don't worry. You two are perfect for each other."

She smiled wryly. Then she stood and held out her hand. "Nikii, if you're ever in L.A., come look us up, ok?"

"Most definitely," I said as we shook. "Count on it." I was secretly relieved that April seemed to trust me. I certainly didn't want, nor need, a pissed-off NBA cheerleader stalking my ass. Even one as gorgeous as April.

Just then, Dana came back in with the finished outfits. Once April and Anika got dressed, they joined Amerie in front of the cameras set up in the middle of the basketball court.

The beautifully brown trio held up vibrantly colored pom pons and stood next to each other. They were each dressed in a skin-tight, royal blue halter top with a tiny, pleated cheerleading skirt. Tiny sequins sewed into the garments gave the girls extra sparkle and shimmer. I especially loved that their gorgeous skin tones blended perfectly against the vibrant fabric.

Additionally, each lady had a tight, trim body with beautifully toned arms and legs. Their thighs and calves were especially firm and defined. I also studied their graceful movements, noticing that their dance training served them well.

Once the photographer began to shoot, the ladies moved smoothly in front of the camera. They hit several chic poses, one right after the other. After he shot several frames, the trio turned, facing away from the camera. Then, as if on cue, each woman looked over her shoulder and smiled directly into the lens.

Seeing such bright smiles coupled with such smooth, brown thighs and tight, firm asses made my heart start pounding in my chest. Then April and Anika knelt down to rest on one knee as Amerie stood right behind them. The sight of Amerie's dangerously long legs sent a rush of heat though all of us.

As the ladies continued their seductive poses, I shot a glance at Ms. Cole. I wasn't surprised to see one hand on her hip and the other hand resting just inside the top of her open blouse. I saw her fingers moving underneath the silky fabric, gently caressing her own soft skin.

As I looked around, I noticed that others were unconsciously either rubbing or touching themselves. The photo shoot tried to remain sporty and fun, but was steadily racing toward sexy and sensual.

We styled the ladies through two more costume changes, also redoing their hair and makeup, and they posed just as seductively as before.

All too soon, however, the shoot was over. Following Amerie's lead, we graciously thanked all of the staff and crew for their hospitality. I saw that Amerie liked to make friends on each job and leave a good impression. Judging by the wistful looks on everyone's faces as she left, she definitely succeeded.

Before we left, I hugged both April and Anika and wished them well. We giggled as we acknowledged our mutual attraction to beautiful, black women. They pinched my cheeks, calling me a cutie, and laughed when I blushed. I loved the warm camaraderie and promised to look them up soon.

I also made sure to thank Ms. Cole. "No, thank you," she said as she handed me a small envelope. "I appreciate your being so helpful. I'll definitely be working with you in the future."

Once we left and settled back in Joi and Karen's suite, we began to get Amerie ready for her autograph signing at 5pm. Since it was just after 2pm, and though we were running a bit early, we decided to go ahead and get started. Joi and Karen went into the other room to choose Amerie's outfit and get it ready.

However, after just a few minutes, the hotel phone rang and Joi picked it up. After a moment, she held out the receiver. "Nikii? It's for you."

I quickly took the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi Nikii. It's Barbara Cole from the NBA."

"Hi Ms. Cole. How can I help you?"

"I think you left some of your equipment up here. I'm holding two makeup brushes. They both have jet-black handles with golden bristles?"

"Oh! Those do sound like mine." I quickly grabbed my case and looked in. "I guess they are mine. I didn't even know they were missing. I could've sworn I packed everything up. Well, thanks for calling. I'll be right up."

"That'll be fine, Nikii," she said. "One of my assistants will let you into the suite and I'll have them send you to me. See you in a minute."

After I hung up, I grabbed my purse. "Everyone? I have to run back upstairs. I forgot some of my brushes. I'll be right back, though."

Karen checked the clock on the wall. "Well, we're still a bit ahead of schedule," she said, "so don't rush. Just make sure you have everything when you get back."

"Thanks," I waved as I left.

Once upstairs at the suite, one of the male production assistants let me in. "I believe Ms. Cole's in one of the master bedrooms," he smiled. "That way," he said as he pointed to the right. "Go all the way around - past the lounge, the bar, the dining room and the storage rooms. Keep going all the way down and you'll reach the bedrooms."

"Thanks." I slipped around him and headed toward the back.

I walked for a few moments before I realized just how large the suite really was. And that I hadn't yet found the lounge, the bar, the dining room nor any of the storage rooms. I was actually now pretty lost.

"This is insane," I muttered as I kept walking, seemingly in circles. I was about to start fuming as I walked past a set of closed doors.

"Oh!"

I froze in place just outside one of the closed doors. What was that?

"Oooh!" The voice had gotten louder.

No. It couldn't be, I thought as I leaned in and pressed my ear close to the door.

"Shhh!" Then I heard a giggle. And then a loud sigh.

Oh my goodness, I thought, grinning. No way. My curiosity got the best of me. Maybe I could take a peek.

I gently turned the doorknob. Not locked, I thought as the knob turned. Good. I pushed in gently and peeked into the dimly lit room.

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped.

The elaborate bedroom had maroon drapes and heavy, luxe wood furniture. A sturdy, modern dresser sat in the corner of the room next to a small table and chair set.

In the middle of the room sat what looked like a king-sized bed. It was decorated with a luxurious, champagne-colored satin comforter. Matching pillows were strewn across its surface. Attached to the bed was a large, brass headboard.

And on her knees, gripping the gilded headboard tightly, was Anika. She was completely nude and her breasts, capped with rigid, brown nipples, bounced and jiggled wildly. "Ohhh," she moaned, her body wriggling uncontrollably.

I looked lower.

Lying underneath her was April, furiously licking Anika's pussy. April's long, dark brown hair lay sprawled across one of the satin pillows and her head rapidly moved back and forth as she licked and sucked Anika to ecstasy. She was nude as well and her soft, smooth caramel skin was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

My mouth dropped open as I took in the erotic sight. I crossed my legs as I felt a delicious rush of pleasure deep within. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear, then I pressed against the doorjamb and continued to peek through the cracked door.

"April, please," Anika moaned, her passion rising.

April's fingers stroked and caressed Anika's firm thighs. I could see her tongue flicking and wriggling against Anika's swollen clit.

"Damn, April! Do it!" Anika cried. "Faster, baby!"

April's head swayed from side to side on the pillow as she licked the sweet flesh faster. She licked hard, never letting up on pleasing her lover. Her hands gripped Anika's ass and pulled her chocolate body closer. I could hear April's moans as she continued lapping Anika's wet pussy.

"More, baby! I'm almost there!" Anika gripped the headboard tighter. She panted as she closed her eyes and let out a deep moan.

Suddenly, Anika's back arched. "Ahhh!" she cried out as her entire body tensed up. "Baby, yes!"

My body tightened as well as I watched Anika reach her peak. The beautiful brown goddess was in the throes of ecstasy and I loved that I was able to watch. As it would turn out, that image would be with me for a long time.

Finally, Anika sagged against the headboard. She started to laugh as moved her body down until she lay on top of April. Resting fully on her lover, Anika bent down to April's lips. Anika whispered something I couldn't hear and both ladies giggled.

Anika gently stroked April's face. Then she leaned in and kissed the girl gently. They kissed passionately for a few moments, then Anika moved to April's neck and kissed and bit her girlfriend's heated flesh, making April giggle and squirm. Anika continued soft kisses downward until she reached one of April's small breasts. She licked the soft skin and April squirmed in pleasure.

Anika moved lower and lower, kissing and stroking, until she was positioned directly between April's outstretched legs. She bent in and kissed the inside of April's quivering thigh.

"Oooh," April moaned. Her hands reached up and cupped her tiny breasts. April teased her nipples slowly as she wriggled on the bed. "Anika, please," she whispered.

Anika gently rubbed and stroked April's thighs. "You want it, baby?" she teased. She planted more wet kisses on April's sizzling skin.

"Yesssss," April groaned. Her body tensed in anticipation of Anika's wet tongue. April's nipples were taut and her back was arched. As I watched April's body trembling, I imagined that a roaring fire had been ignited inside of her and Anika's wet tongue was the only thing that could quench the blaze.

"I love you so much, baby," Anika said as she leaned in and firmly swiped April's clit with her long, wet tongue.

"Ahhhh!" April exclaimed. "Oh 'Nika! Baby, yes!"

Anika moaned as she gently licked April's wetness. I barely saw the pink of April's pussy for Anika pressing her face deeper and deeper into the sweet juices. April cried out repeatedly as Anika continued drinking her lover's erotic essence.

As their passion grew, Anika licked faster and faster. Her hands gripped April's body and pulled the caramel beauty closer to her mouth. I shuddered as I watched her lick and slurp all of April's sugary wetness.

Then I saw Anika slide a slim finger inside April's pussy. As Anika rotated her wrist slowly, April cried out louder and nearly leapt off the bed.

The girls continued to toss and turn all over the satin comforter. April's cries and moans rang in my ears and my own juices were flowing as I took in the erotic sight. I slipped my hand underneath my tank top, all the way up to my breast. I felt the hot, tight skin as I pinched my hardened nipple. I sucked in my breath as I felt electric shocks course through me.

Suddenly April began to tremble uncontrollably. Watching her race closer and closer to orgasm made me wetter than I'd been in ages. My panties were drenched and I could smell my own arousal. I licked my lips, imagining I could taste April's essence on my own tongue.

As April's tremors increased, her moans grew even louder. Anika coaxed her on with tender words as she furiously sucked and licked April's jewel. Sensing April was close to exploding, Anika added a second finger to her tight, wet pussy.

Without even realizing it, I slid my hand inside my tight jeans, into my panties. I jumped as I touched my wetness. Moaning, I began to trace tiny circles over my own clit.

Anika, baby, I love it!" April moaned. "Baby, I love you! I love you so much! More, baby, more!" Anika groaned as she quickened her pace, her tongue working April's clit at a breakneck speed.

All of a sudden, April stiffened. "Anika!" she cried out. "I'm cumming! Now, baby, now!" She cried and moaned as Anika continued lapping up all of her girlfriend's juices. April's hair was sprawled across the pillow and her head rocked back and forth with the intense feelings.

Anika held on tight to April's thighs until they finally stilled. Anika then crawled back up until she was again on top of April. The two women embraced and kissed warmly, sharing gentle declarations of love and affection.

My heart melted at the sight.

"Nikii! There you are!" I jumped at the voice behind me and yanked my hand out of my panties. I spun around and came face-to-face with Ms. Cole.

"Oh, Ms. Cole. Hi. I was just looking for you," I said as I pulled the door shut.

"Is anyone in there?" she asked.

"No. It's empty," I said, hopefully loud enough so that the girls could hear. "Totally empty." I stretched my hand across the door. "So...you said you found my brushes?"

~~~

Once I went back to Joi and Karen's suite, I composed myself as best I could and went back to styling Amerie for the 5pm autograph signing. She sat in a chair at the vanity table and I was removing her earlier makeup so I could make a fresh application. Joi and Karen were in the other room deciding upon Amerie's outfits for the rest of the night.

As I was digging through makeup case for my facial moisturizer, I heard my cell phone ring and I quickly pulled it out of my pocket. I smiled as I silently read a text message from my new friend, Krystal: