The Makeup Artist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Nikii! I'm at LAX about to board for Tokyo. Loved meeting u :-) I'll call u when I land. TTYL babe! XO"

I laughed. "Oh wow! Hey everybody," I called out. "I just got a text from Krystal. She's not in Japan yet, but she's on her way."

Amerie smiled. "Good. I'm glad she's alright. She's a great makeup artist and she did me a huge favor coming out to help me yesterday. She's so cool." She thought for a moment. "And I noticed that the two of you seemed to hit it off right away."

I smiled. "Yeah, she's great. She's really great to talk to."

She fidgeted with her hands. "Do you think she's cute?"

I smiled harder at the memory of Krystal's silky, light brown skin and how her reddish-brown hair gently caressed her shoulders. I thought about how we laid on the bed next to one another, and I remembered the exact moment when the scent of her freshly-showered skin imprinted itself in my brain. "Yes, she is. Krystal's a beautiful woman."

"Did you know that she's...um..."

"Gay?"

Amerie's eyes grew wide. "You knew?"

"Yes. We talked about it." I paused. "In fact, I date women too. Is that a problem?"

"No. Not at all. It's just that...folks always told me that..."

"That what?"

She stared at her hands. "That it was wrong." Finally, she looked up at me.

I looked her in the eye. "Well, what do you think? Not what other people think. Just you."

She hesitated. "I'm not sure. But I've thought about it. I admit that I'm curious. But I wouldn't know what to do..."

"Same as with anyone else you care about. You kiss. You hug. You touch. You stroke each other's hair, caress each other's bodies. You do all the things you want done to you." I grew moist at all of the possibilities, but I didn't want to scare her off.

She interrupted my erotic thoughts. "Have you always been..."

"I dated guys when I was younger. But I always liked women too."

"Does that make you..."

"Bi?"

Amerie laughed. "Stop reading my mind!"

I smiled as I pulled several eyeshadow pots out of my makeup case. "I used to be. But I prefer women now."

She frowned. "People I know would kill me if they ever found out I was thinking about this."

I stopped and stared directly at her. "First of all, you're a grown woman. And as a grown woman, you get to make those kinds of decisions for yourself. No one gets to live your life for you. In this country, you get to call all the shots."

Amerie nodded.

I continued. "Second, if you really don't want to, you don't have to. No one should force you to do anything you don't want to do." I dipped my brush in a pot of gold shadow and swirled it over her eyelids.

She nodded again. "I can understand that."

"Third, people have different comfort zones. What works for one person might not work for someone else. But if it's something you've thought about, you might want to think about exploring those thoughts and feelings. And you can just try it once. Try it to satisfy your curiosity. If you don't like it, that's ok too. But at least you won't still be wondering about it."

She was silent for a moment. "That makes sense." Then she frowned. "I want to do it. I do. But who would I try it with? If I choose the wrong girl, I mean woman..."

I smiled. "Oh, I'm sure someone will turn up. Someone kind. Someone considerate. Someone who'll take it slow. Someone who'll make it absolutely wonderful for you. And someone who'll keep your secret."

She looked me in the eye. "Have anyone in mind?"

I winked. "I just might."

She looked at her hands again. "Nikii, I have a confession to make. Last night, when we met? Well, when I called about your references, I got some additional information too. I heard that you...you...you know..." Too bashful to say the words, she lowered her eyes. "So when I asked you about Krystal a few minutes ago, I already knew about you. I was just trying to feel you out. To see if you were...cool."

I smiled. "And the verdict?"

She paused. Then she smiled. "Well, as for now, I think-"

Karen suddenly appeared in the doorway. "Excuse me, ladies? Amerie, Joi is pressing your outfit, but we need to check the hem once more. Can you come in here real quick?"

Damn. So close. As Amerie rose from her chair, I shook my head and tossed my brush in my case.

~~~

Next on Amerie's schedule was a 5pm autograph signing at a local record store. Cross-promoting with the NBA, we chose one of the earlier outfits for her to wear. It was a vibrant, sunburst-yellow half-shirt with a popular team logo on the front. Pairing it with a skin-tight pair of jeans and a cute pair of gold sandals made her look absolutely fabulous.

Joi decided to pull Amerie's lengthy tresses up into a cute ponytail. Her jet-black hair reverted to spiral curls that looked great with the casual outfit. Embracing her hair's natural state, Joi fluffed up her ponytail so that she looked cute and sporty.

Once we arrived, the store was packed with her fans. Once the crowd caught sight of the dynamic diva, the entire room erupted in cheers. All of the kids, young adults, and even the parents went wild with Amerie and her adorable, sporty look. She signed tons of autographs and took numerous pictures with all of her fans. Time flew by, and just after 7pm, she signed the last autograph and we were once again on our way back to the hotel.

Her final appearance of the night was for an event hosted by MTV. Because the ratings for the Video Music Awards were the highest ever, MTV was hosting a party to celebrate its success and thank everyone that was involved.

To make a dramatic statement at the nighttime event, Joi dressed Amerie in a dazzling ivory minidress and four-inch heels. Tiny flecks of gold sparkled on the delicate fabric and matched the golden tones in her smooth, flawless skin.

To complement the elegant dress, I gave her a dramatic look. I used smoky black and dark brown shades on her eyes and I gave her scarlet red lipstick to accentuate her bright smile.

Once I was done, I quickly packed up all of my equipment, except for a few beauty essentials that I stuck in my purse. While Amerie was still getting ready, I took a few minutes to gather my makeup case, along with the rest of my equipment, and drop it off in my room.

Just after 9pm, we were ready to leave so we all loaded into Amerie's limousine. Once we arrived, she immediately made the rounds, greeting all of the MTV brass. I sat at the bar, sipped on a cola and watched her mingle with the music executives. I could tell by their shy smiles that they were enchanted by her exotic beauty and charming personality. I smiled as I realized that she had the same effect on me.

As I sat there, I was a little wistful. I'd been thinking about our earlier conversation since earlier, but I was pretty much out of options as to how to make anything happen.

After about thirty minutes, still posted at the bar, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Joi standing behind me. She smiled as she handed me a small, white envelope. "Hey Nikii? If you want to leave, you can. We're not going to be here much longer so you can go ahead and go."

"Ok. Sure. Thanks," I said as I tucked the envelope into my handbag. "I had a great time. And please tell Amerie that I wanted to say goodbye."

"She wanted to say goodbye herself, but she's trying to finalize some new projects. But she wanted to thank you so much for all your help. You were great." She grinned. "And I hear there's a huge bonus in there for filling-in at the last minute. You go, girl!"

I laughed as we hugged tight. We then exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch. As I made my way back outside, I caught a glimpse of Amerie sitting in the VIP area. She gave me a brief wave and blew me a kiss. I smiled and waved back as I walked out of the club and into the cool, Vegas night.

Standing outside, I was a bit sad about not seeing Amerie again but there wasn't anything I could do. I then asked the doorman to call me a taxi and headed back to the hotel.

~~~

As I walked into the lobby, I saw a familiar face at the front desk. "Hey, Monica!" I beamed. My luck was getting better all the time.

I hurried over, hypnotized by her dark skin and pretty features.

"Hi Ms. Clarke! How are you?" Monica stopped typing on the keyboard and winked, giving me a dazzling smile.

"Great, thanks. And you?" I couldn't stop admiring the gorgeous beauty. I first met her Sunday morning when I checked into the hotel and was immediately attracted to her satiny-smooth dark brown skin and her luscious, curvy figure. Since I didn't think I'd ever see her again after that, I marveled at my good luck.

"Just fine. But I'm curious. You're a makeup artist?" she asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Wow. I'm fascinated. That must be so interesting. I've always loved that kind of stuff."

I couldn't resist. "If you'd like to get together to discuss it sometime..."

She smiled. "Well, I'm about to go on break. Want to go have a quick drink?"

~~~

Ten minutes later, I sat across from Monica in the sports lounge. Because I hadn't seen her since we first met, I was glad that I now had a chance to fully admire this stunning creature.

I was instantly spellbound by her smooth, mocha complexion. Perfectly groomed eyebrows framed her slanted brown eyes. Her full, sexy lips hinted at a bright smile. Her jet-black hair lay straight and sleek around her shoulders

I especially loved her full, generous figure. Her supple, round breasts captivated me the moment I saw her. Even in her formal hotel uniform, I could still make out her generous thighs and calves. As we walked to the lounge, I took special note of her round, ample ass. I looked forward to getting to know this luscious beauty more intimately.

Just then, a slender waitress with fiery-red hair came over. "Hi ladies." She took a closer look at the ebony goddess across from me. "Hey Monica," she smiled. "What can I get for you ladies tonight?"

"Hey Luann, I'll just have a sprite. And you, Nikii?"

"Umm...the same. Thanks."

"Ok, ladies. I'll be right back." Luann turned and went to the bar to get our drinks.

"Well, I'm on duty, so that's my excuse, but no alcohol for you?" Monica asked.

"Nah. I'm not a big drinker."

Monica slid her chair closer to me. "So...what are you into?"

"What am I into? A lot of things." I sat back in my chair. "I'm a makeup artist. So I guess I'm into...beauty," I grinned. "I love beautiful women."

"Well, you're certainly in the right industry," she said as she tucked her hair behind her ears. "When did you get started?"

"Way back. I used to do hair and makeup for all my Barbie dolls. I had them all lined up on my mom's kitchen table just like a beauty salon!" We laughed and I noticed a cute twinkle in her eyes. I was officially smitten.

"After I finished high school," I continued, "I studied graphic art in college for a while, but I ended up going to beauty school. Then I worked in a few hair salons. I just left the last one and finally went solo a few months ago."

"Okaaay," she laughed. "I see that was the extra-speedy version. Next time, I need more detail please."

I laughed and blushed.

"You don't give up much, do you?" she joked.

I laughed again. Just then, Luann brought our drinks. We clinked glasses and Monica took a long sip of her soda. Watching her full lips over the rim of the glass, I imagined them locked onto mine. Then onto my taut, chocolate nipples. I shivered at the thought.

I tried changing the subject. "So what about you? What's your story?"

"Well, I'm single. No children. I work the late shift here at the front desk. During the day, I go to school." She paused. "Was that brief enough for you?" she chided.

"Funny. You've got jokes."

She took another sip. "So how long are you in town for?"

"Well, the job I was on today just ended. I guess I'll probably fly out tomorrow afternoon."

"Sorry to hear that." She reached out and placed her hand over mine. She softly stroked my fingertips as she winked at me. "I would have liked to have gotten better acquainted."

I was surprised at how forward she was, but was secretly relieved that I could finally express my attraction to this lovely woman. I stroked her hand, loving the feel of her soft, smooth skin. "Me too."

We talked for a few more minutes and eventually exchanged numbers. Though I wasn't completely sure what would become of our attraction, I at least wanted to be able to talk to her again.

Then Monica checked her watch. "Damn, Nikii. I have to get back to work." She reluctantly released my hand and slid her chair back from the table. "And for what it's worth, I really wish I had more time with you. I noticed you when you first walked in and I secretly hoped we'd have a chance to chat. And I'm glad we did. But for the record, it would have been nice to have a little more."

Suddenly yearning to stroke her soft skin and press my heated body against her luscious figure, I sighed heavily. "Yes. It would have been very nice."

~~~

Later that night, after saying goodbye to Monica, I relaxed in my hotel room. I was up late editing my how-to book and DVD series. I made notes and worked on my outlines that would describe exactly how I wanted to showcase my makeup techniques for the general public. I also designed a few sample pages on my laptop computer.

Lying in the huge, king-sized bed, I suddenly thought I could still smell Krystal's fragrance on the plush pillows. Smiling at how easily I was affected by beautiful black women, I continued working.

After a few hours of work, however, my eyes grew heavier and heavier and I decided to give in. Yawning, I finally set the materials on the nightstand, clicked off the hotel lamp and snuggled into the soft, plush pillows. Just as I fell asleep, the hotel phone rang. Dazed, I glanced at the desk clock. It was nearly 2am.

"Hello?" I answered, yawning.

"Hi, Nikii?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Hey." The voice paused. "It's Amerie."

I immediately perked up at the sound of the light, delicate voice. I sat up in bed and clicked on the lamp.

She continued. "Nikii, I can't stop thinking about you. And about what we talked about." She paused. "Can we talk? I mean, can you come up so we can talk some more?"

"Sure. Of course."

"Thanks. Just come up to room 2907."

I hung up and leaned back against the pillow, shocked at the new turn of events. Spying the extravagant fruit bowl on the table Monica had delivered to me earlier, I suddenly smiled.

I quickly picked up the hotel phone and began to dial. "Room service? I'd like to place an order..."

~~~

Ten minutes later, I knocked on the door to Amerie's suite. She opened it and quickly ushered me in. Once inside, I turned around and we took a closer look at each other.

I wore a basic white tank top and a tight denim skirt with sexy, gold high-heeled sandals. Though I was only 5'4", I had long legs that were as slender and toned as the rest of my body, so I loved to wear skirts and heels. I was also pleased that such simple, yet casual garments blended perfectly with my smooth, dark brown skin.

I wore a bit of black eyeliner and midnight-black mascara, coupled with a touch of cranberry lipgloss. Also, before I left my room, I'd pulled my jet-black hair into a loose updo but several strands had slipped out and now fluttered around my face.

When I looked at her, I was stunned.

She wore a midnight-black satin robe, knotted at the waist. The soft fabric caressed her slim, lean figure seductively. Her full, jet-black tresses lay over her shoulders in cute, spiral curls. I saw that she had scrubbed her face clean of all the makeup, but her honey-brown skin remained clear and radiant. "Thanks for coming."

"Sweetheart, thanks for inviting me," I whispered. "Come on. Let's relax a bit." I motioned her over to the brick-red, velvet chaise lounge, positioned against the edge of the bed. "Come. Let's sit. And talk." We sat next to each other on the chaise.

"I know you're nervous," I began.

"No, Nikii," she interrupted. "I've already thought about it. I know what I want. And it's you. You're so sweet to everyone. And so kind. Nikii, I know I want you." She leaned in and kissed me softly on my cheek, then near my earlobe.

She drew back and looked me in the eye. I saw raw passion dancing in her dark brown pools.

As we sat there, I grasped her hands in mine. Though her passion was racing, I wanted and needed to start slow. I lifted one of her hands and gently kissed the soft flesh. I turned it over and placed a soft kiss on her palm. Then I nipped each of her delicate fingers.

She squirmed against me. "Nikii," she giggled. "That tickles!"

I smiled as I gently kissed the inside of her arm, from her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. Continuing my kisses, I buried my face in her neck and inhaled her scent. I then planted tens of tiny kisses from the base of her neck up to just under her ears. I even tenderly bit and kissed her tiny earlobes.

She squirmed underneath my ministrations. "Oh, Nikii," she sighed. "Nikii, please!"

"I'm here, baby," I murmured as I covered her soft mouth with mine. I closed my eyes and tasted a faint, but delicious peppermint flavor. I gripped her hair and wound it through my fingers as I deepened my kisses.

"More," I heard her moan. I pressed my lips tightly against hers and dipped my tongue into her sweet mouth. She slid her arms around me and we embraced tightly.

Still kissing, I finally released her hair and reached for the tie on her satin robe. As I pulled it, I heard a sudden knock at the door. She looked at me questioningly.

"That's for me," I said as I crept out of the bed. I went to the door and opened it.

A handsome bellhop wheeled in his cart, removed two covered dishes and placed them on the table near the bed. After I peeked under the lids, I tipped him generously and let him out.

I turned back to Amerie. I unbuttoned my skirt and let it slide to the floor. Her eyes were fixed on my glittery, ice-blue panties and I grinned mischievously. Then I removed my tank top, picked up my skirt and tossed the clothes on a chair next to the bed. Being naughty, I left my gold high-heels on.

Her eyes widened at my nearly nude body. My dark nipples were rock hard and aching for attention. I felt a moist warmth deep between my legs, but I wanted Amerie's pleasure to come first.

"I have a surprise for you," I sang. "Sit back on the bed, please."

She rose from the chaise, crawled onto the bed and leaned back against the headboard. I grabbed both of the covered dishes from the table, placed them carefully on the bed, and sat down next to her.

"The first course, Madame," I said as I lifted the first cover. She gasped in surprise. Underneath was a platter filled with delicious maraschino cherries.

"And the second course." I uncovered the second platter, which was filled with ripe, juicy strawberries. "I thought we could use a late-night snack."

She grinned as I picked up a red, ripe cherry by its stem. "Open wide," I teased.

She stuck out her pink tongue and wiggled it. I dipped the cherry onto it and she bit it from its stem and slipped it into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned.

I reached for another cherry. "Lie flat on your back," I said as I held the juicy piece of fruit out above her. She quickly scooted down on the bed and lay flat on the soft comforter. I undid the belt to her robe with my other hand.

As the material parted, I was treated to the erotic sight of her lovely nude body. Her small, round breasts stood firm at attention. Her smooth stomach and hips gently sloped into long, lean legs and small, delicate feet. The dark triangle between her legs looked especially inviting.

I fed her the cherry and she smiled in pleasure.

Then I reached for one of the strawberries. Looking in her eyes, I rubbed the tasty treat against one of her taut nipples. "Oooh," she moaned as she felt the coolness against her warm skin. As I fed it to her, she licked her lips at the sweet morsel.