The Makeup Artist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm absolutely joining you two. I wouldn't miss it," she cooed.

Thanking her, I hung up.

Jumping out of the car, I leaned into the driver's side window and told Mischa that my plans had changed.

"Fine, Milaya moya," she smiled. "That means 'My sweet.'"

I blushed, then I frowned. "Mischa? I'm sorry that work's getting in the way, but I really want to see you again."

"Then just call me when you need me. But for now, go handle your business," she winked.

Without another word, she sped off. I looked wistfully at the car as she pulled off, wondering if I'd ever see my Russian beauty again. I was also a bit miffed that she'd leave so quickly.

However, I had to get back to work. I needed to get ready for one of the most important meetings of my life.

And Samantha was going to help me do it.

~~~

At just before 1:30pm, Samantha and I put the finishing touches on her suite. Knowing Kimora loved soft romantic colors, especially pink, I picked up a few items at a craft store near the hotel.

We decorated the room with pink and red candles. Their delicate rose scent left an aromatic fragrance without overpowering the room. I also bought a few gold and silver beads and other accents. I placed them around the room for a more sensuous vibe.

I even picked up a gold faux-fur throw for the bed. I hoped its sexy and sensual feel would create the perfect ambiance.

Samantha willingly agreed to help, but even as we finished, she wasn't convinced. "Hey Cuz? One thing I'm confused about. How do you know she won't want to eat in the hotel restaurant? Or somewhere else? How are you so sure she's coming up here?"

"First, I really don't know for sure," I admitted. "But I figure that she'd at least want to meet me, if just to see what all the fuss is about. Second, I'm sure she's very discreet. Neither of us wants to get snapped by the paparazzi today, so it would be best to meet in private. And third, this is a gorgeous suite, compliments of my favorite cousin. How could she resist?" I joked.

Samantha frowned. "You're gonna turn my hotel into a brothel, aren't you?"

I grinned. I couldn't even lie to her.

~~~

The hotel phone rang promptly at 1:30pm.

My hands shook as I answered. "Yes?"

"Ms. Clarke? This is Todd at the front desk. Mrs. Simmons and Ms. Lowe are here to see you."

"Thanks. Please send them up."

In the past few hours, I kept my mind busy with organizing just how to make the perfect impression on one of my biggest fashion and business idols. But now, with only minutes left, my nerves were nearly frazzled.

I had to gain my composure, and do it quick.

I took one last look in the full-length mirror to check myself out. I immediately relaxed when I saw how great I looked and how much care I put into my appearance.

My shoulder-length hair was jet-black, shiny and healthy-looking. I used a hot curler to give myself full, soft bouncy curls that swayed freely past my shoulders.

I wore a deep-brown silk wrap dress that caressed my every curve. The rich chocolate material looked exquisite against my skin and fit me perfectly. And the best part? As with most wrap dresses, this one would be a cinch to remove.

And a quick removal would be critical because, underneath, I had a special surprise in store for Mrs. Simmons and Ms. Lowe. My pièce de résistance, I chuckled. They'd never see it coming.

After several more agonizing moments, I heard a soft knock. Here goes, I mused as I opened the door to the suite.

A wide smile broke out onto my face at the two gorgeous women standing before me. I ushered them in graciously.

The lovely Malia Lowe entered first. Malia's satiny dark brown skin was luminous and I had a sudden urge to stroke it gently to feel her warm skin underneath my fingertips. Looking at her features, I guessed immediately that she had a distinct African heritage. Her grace, style and beauty reminded me of the lovely model Iman.

Malia was about 5'9", with a tight, curvy frame. Her long, thick black hair had been plaited back into tiny microbraids that swayed with her every step. She wore a thin, tan sundress that hit just above her knee. Staring at her silky mocha skin, my nipples immediately hardened. Feeling the soft silk of my dress brush against my newly-hardened peaks gave me a delicious thrill.

But the best was yet to come.

In walked the famed Kimora Lee Simmons. All 6'4" of her. Holding a jeweled cell phone and chatting animatedly, she was in full-on mogul mode.

And I was starstruck.

Luxury and opulence seemed to ooze from her every pore. Clad in a deep-gold, silk brocade top and a dark denim miniskirt, Kimora's soft, light brown skin shone like a high-priced gemstone. A stylishly-hot pair of leopard-print stilettos perfectly accentuated her fashionable style.

Her wild mass of jet-black wavy hair gave her a dramatic, extravagant flair. Expensive jewelry, made up of feminine gold bracelets and glittering diamonds, adorned her neck, fingers and wrists. An oversized, pink snakeskin designer handbag, slung over one shoulder, completed her bold look.

She continued chatting on her phone as she stood tall and regal in the middle of the room. I grew warmer as I admired her tight, trim figure. I started with her warm, sultry dark eyes and her bright, dazzling smile, then continued down to her long, lean neck that sloped beautifully into strong shoulders. I noticed that her top was open, and I caught a flash of black lace around her creamy, round breasts.

As I gazed lower, I smiled as I took in her miniskirt. I secretly hoped she'd wear one and I was gleeful that she did. First, because I needed to look at her long, trim legs. Second, because if all went as planned, I needed easy access to the insanely expensive, pink Hope diamond deep between her thighs.

Regaining my composure, I introduced myself and offered them a seat at the dining room table. Kimora looked at me silently for a few beats.

"You're cute," she admitted. "And I've heard quite a bit about you. All of which has yet to be proven. But you're definitely cute," she smiled.

Just then, we heard a knock at the door. The handsome bellhop arrived with our room service order and we settled in for a quick lunch. Since I was positive she'd stayed here before, I begged Samantha to look up Kimora's file to see what she usually ordered. Risking her job, Samantha went all out to help me impress the fashion icon.

The bellhop ushered in a rolling cart filled with all of Kimora's favorite foods, with everything hot and ready to eat. A tray of her favorite drinks followed closely behind.

While we were getting comfortable, I noticed that Kimora was strangely silent. I'd seen her TV show and I knew she was quite outspoken. I was a bit nervous about her reticence, so I made sure to ask if she was ok and if she needed anything.

She politely declined and went back into her own world.

After a few moments, however, once she realized how hard I was working to impress her, she loosened up over the meal and began to relax. She was still a bit guarded, though.

But I could hardly blame her. She didn't know me at all, so I didn't think she'd reveal too much, too soon.

Thankfully, during our lunch, Malia did most of the talking. I found out that she was from Somalia, the same country as the model Iman. Malia was very open about her heritage and her experiences of growing up in such a beautiful African country. I enjoyed her stories about her birthplace and was enthralled by the beauty and elegance of her country.

After twenty minutes or so, Kimora set her knife and fork down and pushed her chair back a bit. "Alright," she said as she picked up her napkin. Then she delicately wiped the corners of her mouth. As a result, my focusing on her beautifully full lips was inevitable.

However, her clipped voice quickly brought me back to reality. "Ok, Nikii. Let's get down to business, because I really don't have much time. Now, I've heard a lot about your talent. So I want you to show me what you can do. What you can really do. But on Malia first."

What? "Excuse me?" I stuttered.

"Show me how good you are," Kimora said as she leaned back in her chair, eyes intently on me.

Right here with Malia first? She wants me to do Malia first, right here? Right in front of her?

She's wild as hell. My kinda girl, I chuckled.

"I'm dying to see your makeup techniques," Kimora added.

Makeup? Oh, right. I shook my head. I'm a horny-ass dog, I chuckled.

"Come this way, Ms. Lowe." I ushered Malia to a plush chair I'd set in front of a large vanity table. The vanity's attached mirror was large enough for all of us to see our reflections.

I handed Kimora my updated photo book. "Mrs. Simmons, while you're waiting, please check out these pictures of my work."

Thankfully, Alicia Keys' photographer emailed me the pictures from her photo shoot. When I got to the hotel and met up with Sam, I immediately emailed them to her and she got me color prints to add to my photo book. I hoped that Kimora would love the new looks.

Malia gingerly took a seat at the vanity as I quickly grabbed one of my makeup brushes. Thankfully, I'd already set out a few eyeshadows and lipsticks just in case Kimora wanted to assess my supplies and equipment. Kimora pulled her chair over, sat directly behind me and watched me as I worked

I quickly removed Malia's makeup so I could start with a clean canvass. Next, I applied a bit of primer and moisturizer to protect her face, then I started on her foundation. I explained each step so that Kimora could be sure that I knew my craft.

Once I gave Malia's silky-smooth mocha skin its base, I decided to use rich, regal colors to complement her gorgeous face and features. I started with a soft lavender just underneath her eyebrows and worked my way to a rich violet shade for her eyelids. A few swipes of black eyeliner and black mascara gave her eyes a dramatic look. Then I applied a deep, rich plum to her cheeks, mirrored the color on her lips and added just a hint of lipgloss to finish her look.

Every so often, I noticed Kimora studying me carefully. I saw her eyebrows lift as she watched my body move. As I felt my attraction to her rise, I made sure to put an extra twist in my hips for her enjoyment.

"How's this?" I asked when I finished.

Malia peered in the mirror. "Wow." She turned to Kimora. "I like it. I haven't worn plum shades in a while. I tend to stick to golds and browns." She turned to and fro, admiring her reflection. "But I like it. It makes my skin pop." She touched my hand and sparks shot through me. "I really love it, Nikii," she whispered as she stroked my skin.

My nipples tightened again and a deep throbbing began between my legs.

Kimora just nodded at my work. "Ok. Pretty good. But show me what else you've got."

I got somewhat nervous at her abruptness. Then I saw her sly wink. I relaxed a bit.

I quickly removed the makeup and started all over again, this time with rich golds and subtle browns that Malia was used to. I first used deep chocolate shades to even out her base. I then added lush golden tones on her eyes, cheeks and lips to give her an opulent and elegant look.

"Ok. What about this?" I asked as Malia looked in the mirror.

"I love it," Malia said. "So rich and gorgeous." She looked at Kimora. "What do you think, KiKi?"

Again, Kimora nodded. "Good. But there's something else I need to see."

I looked up to see Kimora staring at me in the mirror. Then she winked.

Feeling the palpable erotic tension, I knew just what was coming next.

"Nikii," she whispered. "Do her."

I needed no further instruction. I reached out, gently took Malia's hand in mine and led her over to the bed. Malia stood at the foot of the bed and winked at me. Then, in one fell swoop, she reached for the hem of her minidress and pulled it up and over her body and tossed it on the floor.

Malia's dark, nude body gleamed with excitement. Her thick, rigid nipples sat high on her chest. Her gentle curves sloped into a slender waist and rounded hips. Her long, lean legs called to me, begging me to lick and suck the taut, delicate skin. Catlike, she slid onto the bed, turned over onto her back, opened her legs wide and closed her eyes.

I quickly stripped naked and lay next to her on top of the faux-fur fabric on the bed. As I drew her into an erotic embrace, my lips were immediately drawn to her long, regal neck. I kissed and nipped at the perfumed flesh until her scent became a part of me. I licked long strokes from her neck to her earlobe and back again. My tongue wiggled against her skin until she squirmed in delight.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kimora slide her chair over to the bed and put a foot up on the night table. Then she slipped her hand into her blouse. A second later, her other hand slid underneath her miniskirt. I low moan escaped her lips and her eyes closed into slits. I smiled as her fingers moved busily inside her soft pink panties.

Inflamed, I went back to Malia's soft, smooth skin. I kissed and caressed her neck, then made my way down to her shoulders. I slowly laved her heated flesh until she began to lose control.

"Ahhhh, Nikii!" Malia cried. "That feels so good. More, baby! More!"

Then I leaned lower, drawn to the raised peaks of her perfect breasts. I grasped them in both hands and rubbed and stroked her firm flesh. I felt her heart pounding as I leaned down and pressed my face against her chest. I kissed the place where her heart was, then trailed a line of kisses from that spot to the tip of her right breast.

"Nikii," Malia wailed. "Please!"

My tongue worked delicate circles around the stiff peak.

"Ohhhhh!" Malia wriggled in my grasp.

Needing much more, I licked and teased the skin on her taut stomach, working my way to her luscious hips. I kissed her all over, loving the way she squirmed on the bed.

Then I reached her erotic core. She had silky smooth skin at the juncture between her legs. She spread her legs and I gazed at the pretty brown lips and the candy-pink flesh deep inside this exotic beauty.

I leaned in and kissed her mound. Then I kissed again. And again. Her silky skin felt like heaven.

"Ooooh," she sighed. "Eat me, baby! Please!"

I used my fingers to gently spread her open. Her intimate fragrance went straight to my brain, setting me on fire. I drew closer and gently kissed the soft, chocolate lips. Then my tongue, on its own mind, slipped out of my mouth and into her sugary wetness.

"Yesss!" she cried as I licked with gentle and sure strokes. "That's it, honey!"

I buried my face in her honey and drank deeply.

I could hear Kimora's faint moans as she continued pleasuring herself. The erotic sounds rang in my ears and urged me on to greater passions.

I laved Malia's tender flesh over and over, sending her into an erotic frenzy.

"Make me cum, Nikii," she moaned as she twisted and turned on the fur throw. Her hands clutched the sheets underneath and her arms and legs were tense with passion.

I licked my fingers and slid them inside the sticky wetness.

"Ohhh!" Malia said as she nearly leapt off the bed. "Ohhh yesss!"

I licked harder, more determined than ever to bring this chocolate beauty to a delicious orgasm.

Malia began to tremble. "Oh, Nikii!" Her body tensed as she raced toward an explosive climax.

"More, baby! More!" Malia's grip tightened in my hair as I licked her pink gem in record speed.

I lapped faster and faster as more of her perfumed essence seeped from her core and onto my tongue.

Then Malia let out a long wail. "Ahhhhhh!" She shuddered as her body twisted and turned on the bed.

Right next to me, I heard a deep moan come from Kimora's lips.

Finally, Malia began to calm down. "Ooooh," she sighed. "Oh my goodness!"

Unable to resist this African queen, I kissed her gently on the lips. After a second, she kissed back.

Then I heard Kimora clearing her throat. I looked up to see her standing near the bed. She'd readjusted her clothes and had a wicked smile on her lips. She gazed at us for a moment. Then she licked her lips. "Very nice, Nikii. Very nice." She chuckled softly. "I'm impressed."

Then she reached down, stroked Malia's tiny braids and spoke softly. "How was it, Mali?"

Malia closed her eyes and sighed. "Incredible," she purred. Then Malia opened her eyes and turned to me. "Nikii's very talented," she said as her eyes twinkled. I blushed at the compliment.

Kimora reached out and wound her fingers in my hair. "Make me cum again," she whispered as she pulled me toward the edge of the bed and ground my face into her shaven pussy.

"Ahhh," Kimora sighed as my tongue made contact with her sensitive clit. "Yessss!"

I was on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, hanging on for dear life as she gripped my hair and directed my movements. Though pain shot through me, the taste and feel of her on my lips made up for the temporary discomfort.

"Nikii, yes!" she cried as I flicked my eager tongue back and forth on her plump pussy lips. I smacked my lips on her soft, shaved skin, sending sharp thrills through her entire body.

Feeling her legs tense, I drank more deeply, loving her tangy taste of her thick, sticky passion. I loved the raw essence of such a beautiful, exotic woman and I wanted more. So much more.

I slid my hands underneath her ass and gripped tightly. Then, with a force of strength abnormal to me, I yanked her body forward and slid my tongue in even more deeply into her heated depths.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Deeper, Nikii! Deeper!"

Her moans increased and her thighs tightened around my head, nearly trapping me in her sweet and syrupy elixir. I thrust my in and out, then swirled it around her turgid clit.

Her sweetness imprinted itself deep inside of me as I lapped even harder. Then I drew back a bit, pointed my tongue and flicked it back and forth over the entire expanse of her pussy. Her soft, light brown skin glistened as I worked my magic all over her.

She continually cried out in her excitement. Malia stroked her hair, cooing and urging her closer to her completion.

Meanwhile, needing a taste of her dark rosebud, I took my fingers and spread her even wider. Then I took a long lick from the very bottom to the very top of her nether region. Then I went back down and wiggled my tongue right at her ass.

"Yes!" Kimora nearly leapt off the bed in ecstasy. "Lick my ass! Oh God, yes!"

Keeping her spread open with my fingers, I took long, luscious laps at her entire erotic essence. I teased her everywhere: from her sensitive clit to the dark region between her firm ass cheeks.

Returning to her sweet clit, over and over again I licked and sucked that sweet, special jewel until she was insane with passion. I moved faster until I built up such a strong rhythm of tongue strokes that she began to twist and contort uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God, Nikii! I'm cumming!"

With a wicked grin, I slid my middle finger deep inside, searching desperately for her sweet spot. I pushed micro-inches at a time, looking for the signal that I'd hit my mark. After several gentle attempts, I finally reached the soft, spongy flesh deep inside her.

"Shit!" Kimora cried. "Oh fuck!"

"Got it," I murmured into her wet depths. I rotated my finger inside of her as I doubled up on my tongue-lashing. Then her back arched and I knew she was done.

"Yesss!" she screamed as her climax hit hard. The bursts of liquid sweetness were hot on my tongue.

I kept drinking the sugary nectar until she stopped shivering. I sat up on the bed, not sure of what would happen next.

Several minutes passed as she lay there panting. "Oooooh," she purred as she began to move.

Finally, she began to regain her composure. She rose up and sat against the headboard. Then she smiled at me. "Good," she murmured. "Very good." Then she glanced at her watch. "But I have to get going." she said as she quickly put on her clothes.