The Making of a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank sputtered trying to reply. She held her hand up stopping him. I realized that I was a spectator in this tableau and kept my mouth shut.

"We finally find something we can do together. Now your ass won't do you part. You came like you used to when we were kids!"

She turned, showing her cum streaked hair and back.

"You did this, Hank, you did it."

Fear and anger played a hard game to see which would control his face. Fear won!

"Look, he said, I just.....can't...I couldn't...I mean once in college. But...what will people say? What would you two think of me?"

I stayed in the role of interested spectator. But I did lie down on the bed.

"Baby, people won't know because we won't tell them. And we both will know how much you love your wife!"

With that she knelt between my legs. Our juices were rapidly drying on my dick. She licked hungrily and looked back at Hank. He stood uncertainly at the foot of the bed. Ann ran her tongue sensuously up and down my hardening shaft. Suggestively, she offered my dick to him.

A mask of fear controlled his face. It was contorted and uncertain. His eyes were narrowed; his hands alternatively made fists and unclenched. I wondered where the fear was coming from; was it fear of doing it or fear of liking it.

He lay down on the other side of me. He didn't meet my eyes. Instead he watches Ann lick my hard shaft like it's a large black licorice stick. Again she offers my dick to him. His head drops and he stares at the mattress.

"You had better hurry or there won't being left, Ann says wickedly as she deep throats my pole, have some baby....for me!"

Hank scoots closer. Ann's head bobs slowly up and down on my rigid dick. She pulls it out of her mouth and pushes it toward Hank. He takes a tentative lick. Teasingly, she pulls my dick away.

"Save some for me!" she pouts.

She starts at my balls and licks the underside of my dick to the tip, her tongue fully extended. She offers my dick to Hank. He repeats her licking action and ends with a kiss on the head of my dick.

They took turns, licking and sucking me. Ann was better but Hank was catching up to her.

"I am going to cum, I announced, who gets it?"

Ann bobbed up and down hungrily, greedy to be the one. My butt was clenching and unclenching. I could feel myself ready to pop. As I came, Ann took the first spurts. Then she stuffed me into her husband's mouth. I finished in his mouth.

I watched as they shared the job of licking the last drops from my slit. They kissed with my dick just below their lips, sharing my cum. Then they each kissed the head of my dick and lay back on the bed, exhausted.

"The guest room, Hank, she's mine tonight!"

Quietly, he got up. Still fully dressed in his sweat clothes, he walked down the hall to the guest room. Ann curled up behind me. We slept like this, spoon fashion with her behind me.

I woke to the sun streaming in the window. What a night, I thought, what a fucking night! Ann was face down next to me snoring loudly. I smacked her ass. She awoke with a start.

"Go get your husband. I need a shower!"

I watched her swing out of the bed and pad naked out of the room. Her large ass moved seductively. Like two little boys wrestling, I thought with a laugh.

I spread several towels on the floor of the bathroom. It was a fairly large room. I placed a chair directly in front of the shower. I turned on the water and adjusted it to a warm-hot setting.

They walked in together, Ann leading the way.

"Have a seat, Hank!"

I took Ann's hand and led her into the shower, leaving the shower door open so Hank had a good view. She squealed a little as the needle spray I like hit her. I adjusted to something more comfortable. I took a sponge and sprayed body wash on it. I soaped her tits and belly. I moved down and took my time soaping her pussy. She braced herself against the wall and gapped her legs slightly.

Hank had taken off my robe and was slowly stroking his dick. I had his wife turn around, facing the wall. She moaned softly as I soaped her ending again by rubbing her pussy.

"Ask me to fuck her, Hank!"

He stroked his cock slowly. Ann turned to look at him. Her mouth puckered in a kissing motion.

"Please fuck my wife!"

I entered her slowly from behind. We had a lazy fuck while the water streamed across us. Hank added a load to the water soaked towels.

Later I fixed breakfast. We chatted while we ate. I explained the rules. He could never fuck her when I did. I would never fuck her unless he was there. I told him from now on, when I came in her, he would be expected to lick her clean. He balked at first. But he has come to enjoy his role.

About once a month, either they come by or I go there. He is allowed to watch me fuck her. They always talk to each other while I fuck her. Hank has become enthusiastic about his clean up chores. He is eager to clean us both up. Ann and I have a friendly competition about who he does first. They still drink heavily but their sex lives have improved. He and I still watch football. Occasionally we golf. He has suggested the three of us take a vacation. She and I would go as the married couple and he would be the friend. We are planning where now.

12