The Making of a Film Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt’s only response was a cheeky grin as he let Chrissie have one more big shunt, Chrissie murmured as he did so, he then withdrew from the soppy mess that was her pussy. Chrissie propped herself up on her elbows to look down at Kurt as he knelt between her knees.

“I don’t want you getting off so soon,” Chrissie said, “instead I want you to play with me for a while.” Chrissie added a wink as she looked past Kurt’s shoulder to Shannon and the camera.

Kurt again made room for Shannon who was nearly in the bed with them. Kurt ran his fingers over Chrissie’s closely cropped pubic hairs, he could feel her slick juices slopped all over her skin. He parted her folds slowly letting a finger slide inside her.

Chrissie stirred and pushed her pelvis down on Kurt’s hand giving him a gentle nudge in the right direction. Kurt added another finger and began to thrust them back and forth, Chrissie mumbling incoherently as he did so. She could feel her back begin to arch as a gush of wetness built deep inside her. Kurt’s roving fingers had now found her hardened clit and began to tap on its head, sending pleasurable impulses throughout Chrissie’s hot body.

“Ohhh, yeah keep doing that,” moaned Chrissie. Kurt knelt down into Chrissie’s lap overcome by the desire to taste her sweetness, he licked her hard clit and engorged folds. Chrissie sighed deeply as she watched Kurt nuzzle up against her pussy. Shannon looked flustered behind the camera, doubtlessly turned on by the display.

“You like that do you?” said Kurt in a husky voice. “I can tell you’re the kind of girl who likes people to play with her.”

Chrissie felt immensely turned on by Kurt’s dirty talk, it was magnified by the fact that his wife was right beside him filming the whole thing. “Why don’t you show me what you got? Stud”

Kurt began to attack Chrissie’s pussy with more vigor, his fingers and tongue working faster as Chrissie began to squirm and moan under him. Chrissie swore out loud a couple of times as she felt herself begin to peak.

Chrissie could feel Kurt’s hot tongue probe her inner folds as his fingers ran in and out of her. “Ahhhh, I’m going to cum!” screamed Chrissie throwing her hair back and looking to the ceiling. She could feel a surge of heat pulse through her body headed for her wet love canal.

Chrissie grit her teeth as a mega orgasm coursed through her. Kurt continued to eat her out as Chrissie collapsed in a heap on the bed taking in a few deep breaths. Kurt pulled himself away from Chrissie who lay motionless for a few moments, then raised her head with a wry smile.

“I bet you want your turn,” said Chrissie with a naughty tone. “Why don’t you give it to me?”

Kurt clambered off the edge of the bed for a moment, Shannon breezed past him to film the buxom blonde pick herself up off the bed. Kurt watched as Chrissie sat up on her knees looking to him for directions.

“How do you want me?” purred Chrissie in a deep passionate voice.

“Flip over and let me do you doggy style,” Kurt replied clearly anxious to get inside Chrissie. Chrissie rolled over and thrust her ass back towards Kurt and Shannon giving an unparalleled view of her erogenous zones. Kurt licked his hand and then lightly spanked Chrissie’s gorgeous ass much to her approval.

Chrissie reached back and parted the folds of her pussy for an excited Kurt. He eased his swollen member into her moist vagina and pushed it home. Chrissie bucked as she felt the entirety of Kurt’s monster fill her. She squeezed her buttocks together in an effort to clench Kurt’s manhood which drew a soft groan from Kurt.

“Give it to me big boy,” panted Chrissie in anticipation of a thorough fucking. Kurt obliged with a deep shunt and then increased his pace. Chrissie could feel the gurgling of her damp crotch as Kurt thrust in and out, she reached under herself and rolled her fingers through her juices, plying the flesh above her pussy.

“Argh, how do you like that?” roared Kurt as he continued to pound up against her. “You feel so good!”

“Oh yeah, give it to me Kurt, give it to me!” exclaimed a passionate Chrissie. She could feel the ridges of his hardness run furiously over her flesh. “Ahhhh, finger my ass Kurt …”

Kurt smiled to himself, Chrissie was hotter than what he had witnessed in the film she had made with Shannon. Kurt parted her cheeks and rubbed his thumb over her puckered hole. Chrissie responded by bucking back against him forcing his cock ever deeper. She looked back over her shoulder at Kurt.

“Do it Kurt … you stud!” cried Chrissie. Kurt swirled his thumb in her wetness and then jabbed it into her tight anus. Chrissie pushed back again to encourage Kurt who promptly sank his digit into her hole. Chrissie let out a muffled moan and began to wiggle her hips back and forth; the sensation of having both her holes probed driving her into a state of frenzy.

Kurt resumed his frantic pace, Chrissie reciprocated the motion herself, and both of them came closer to achieving well deserved orgasms. Kurt let out a rough grunt as he could feel himself begin to climax.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!” cried out Kurt. Chrissie exhaled deeply as she rocked back against Kurt’s hard body. “Argh … where do you want it?”

Chrissie eased herself off Kurt’s slippery cock, his thumb popping free of her tight sphincter. She quickly rolled over onto her back facing Kurt as he waited for her reply. He didn’t need any encouragement; he could see what Chrissie proposed.

“I want you to cum all over my hot tits,” purred an excited Chrissie. She briefly rubbed each of her hard nipples with her hand, and then returned her attention to her exposed sex.

Chrissie slid to the end of the bed where Kurt stood and grasped his manhood with her free hand. Kurt exhaled deeply as Chrissie pulled his cock down to her tits. She licked up its length with her wet tongue and then slid her supple fingers over it working into a stroking motion. Kurt’s body visibly tightened as Chrissie worked him to ejaculation. At the very last moment Chrissie clamped her lush lips over his head and sucked back hard.

The first spurt of Kurt’s hot cum shot into Chrissie’s inviting mouth. She pulled back, licking her lips clean and pushed her tits up to his cock. With a deep shudder Kurt let out a ferocious roar as he exploded. His pearly white jizz shooting out in bursts, splattering all over Chrissie’s soft breasts.

“Oh yeah,” panted Chrissie stroking Kurt more, trying to milk him of every last drop. Kurt shook again as another burst of cum splattered on Chrissie’s hot flesh. The sticky texture of Kurt’s cum running down her sensitive breasts drove Chrissie wild, she renewed her own efforts to bring herself off again.

Kurt finally pulled away from Chrissie, spent from the afternoon session. Chrissie took her hand from his cock and spooned some of his jizz from her chest. She brought it to her mouth and seductively sucked on it.

Shannon had now closed in on Chrissie as she masturbated herself, covered in Kurt’s cum. Chrissie saw the camera lens and cupped her right breast, lifting her hard nub to her mouth and lavishly licking it and the cum which lay around it. Chrissie murmured her excitement in between licks as she cleaned it all off each of her breasts. It seemed to take minutes but when she was finished she looked up to see Shannon had replaced the camera on its tripod.

Chrissie’s eyes took a moment to focus through all the extra lighting arranged in the room. Shannon stood just out of the glare, her jeans slung down around her knees, their crotch visibly wet. Shannon stood in the open rubbing her aroused sex, bringing herself off at a furious pace.

That afternoon all three sat around having a few drinks and watching their exploits on playback. Chrissie now knew exactly what she wanted to do with herself, and is it any surprise.

12