All Comments on 'The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01'

by pauldrake666

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 10 years ago
not bad

reminds me of a story by markydaysaid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
totally fantastic

what a story!! cant wait for the next chapter, when is the next one?

.........amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent!

really hot. Love it whenever the jock wins!

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Didn't make sense

What happened to her broken leg? And a strong, dominant woman just got magic cock syndrome? Did he drug her ro something? The change seemed too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next,please continue.

always_horny_dudealways_horny_dudealmost 10 years ago
Reality?

Fantasy yes,reality no.....no women,not even a nymphomaniac folds this quickly....no matter the size of the cock or how it is used....sure sex can be used as a weapon to induce submission but not as quickly as this story implies....that being said the story itself was written nicely...keep up the fantasy...:)

StickyStuffInMeStickyStuffInMealmost 10 years ago
Similar to...

School Conquering Stud. Teacher and STUDent are slightly different physically, but the seduction premises are pretty much the same: teacher visits football student's filthy home, teacher initially beats student, student plays possum and overcomes teacher, teacher submits completely to student's cock. This one's hotter IMO, because the teacher happens to be an undercover cop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Don't listen to the hate, it was a really good story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

Way too fast for my liking with the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what?

I don't like the idea of a grown woman submitting to a teen like that. Women just don't submit to anyone because of the size of their cock. Get real.

gentilitygentilityover 8 years ago
ridiculous

I skipped ahead from the 2nd paragraph to write this: As soon as you mentioned "double f breasts", the whole story become worthless. Use some common sense in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is bomb.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Playing silly buggers, are we?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous