The Making of a Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me. Show me how dirty you are." she said. "Rub your cunt on my husbands shoe. Rub it and get off. Do it. I want to see your juices on his shoe." Maria sat down on the edge of the bed and helped herself to a fresh strawberry puckering her lips around it.

Lydia didn't ask any questions. She could tell Maria wasn't the type of woman to mess with. Mike walked over to her grabbing her by the hair and pushed his shoe up towards Lydia's pussy. "Squat on it he said, rub yourself off." Lydia squatted down and closed her eyes. She rubbed her pussy over Mikes shoe and tried to think of something to get her juices flowing. She thought of Marcus and his large cock. How bad she had wanted him inside of her. She moaned as she felt her pleasure growing as she masturbated against Mikes shoe and foot. She felt her pussy growing very wet. She ground herself into the shoe harder and faster.

"Mmmm what a cum slut." Maria purred as Lydia came moaning all over the shoe feeling her body quake once again. "Clean his shoes bitch. With your tongue." Maria ordered. Lydia leaned down and lapped up her juices off of Mikes shoe. She found this quiet disgusting, but for some reason she did not protest.

"Good little slut. Much like a puppy you get a treat." Maria purred. Lydia watched as Maria uncovered one of the trays one she had not seen. It looked to be a dog bowl filled with what looked to be some kind of mush or baby food. "Bark and then eat!" Maria ordered.

Lydia looked down at the bowl and felt Mike nudge her with his foot. "Bark Bitch."

Lydia woofed the best she could and then quickly started to eat what she discovered was mashed up peas. This couple was beginning to make her very uncomfortable.

"Good Girl. Good little Bitch, female dogs, eat out of dog bowls," Maria said patting her head.

"Fuck her baby I want to watch." Maria told Mike. "And don't you dare come on my husbands cock." Maria said slapping Lydia across the face. And then she leaned down wiping the mashed peas off of Lydia's face with a napkin.

Maria pulled at the chain and guided Lydia to the bed. Lydia lay down and opened her legs for Mark. He quickly undressed his cock already hard, he entered Lydia at his wife's instruction. No foreplay. Maria ordered Mike to only look at her as she undressed.

Lydia glanced over catching a glimpse of Maria's well toned body. A bit ashamed of her own body. Mike pushed in and out of her rhythmically but mechanically. Maria now fully naked lay on the bed beside Lydia. Lydia watched as Maria opened her pussy lips for Mike to see. And slowly she began to stroke her pussy.

"Think of only me as you fuck the dirty whore." She heard Maria whisper. Lydia moaned loudly as Mikes cock started to spasm. Letting forth a forceful load of his cum his body shaking on top of her. He cried out "Yes" and fell on top of Lydia spent. "You may leave us now as soon as you recover." Maria said patting her husbands ass gently. "I'm going to clean Lydia, and see if she really has what it takes."

Mike soon left the room and Maria soon joined Lydia back in the bed. Lydia started to protest and then thought better of it. This was a test.

"Good whores always get off on anything." Maria said laughing. Maria lay beside Lydia and lightly licked her lips, she leaned into her and lightly brushed her lips against Lydia's.

As quickly as Maria found Lydia's lips she was back down between Lydia's legs staring at her pussy and lightly flicking Lydia's clit with her finger. Maria leaned in and breathed in the scent of her husbands cum and Lydia all intertwined. She flicked her tongue out lightly lapping at Lydia's wet pussy. Lydia moaned loudly not expecting the woman to want to pleasure her this way. She grasped the sheets and bucked her hips as Marias pouty lips kissed her pussy. The more Maria flicked her tongue the louder Lydia moaned. Maria moved down into Lydia's tight woman hole and licked out all of her husbands juices. Lydia screamed loudly as she felt her juices release again. All over Marias pretty face. Her body shook. She didn't know if she had ever felt an orgasm that was so powerful.

"Mmmm you dirty whore." Maria giggled. "You got me all dirty. Now have you ever ate a pussy?" Maria asked.

Lydia sat up and shook her head no. "You can do it honey, just do what feels right, you know what makes you feel good. Do it to me, make me cum honey and you will be the perfect whore. Marcus said you had the makings of a good whore."

"I don't know if I can eat a woman..." Lydia stammered.

***************

Marcus drove quickly down the deserted country road. He had known all along that only one of the two girls would get to go to Florida with his boss. But this part always turned his stomach. The one that didn't make it. The one that couldn't make the bitch Maria cum. He prayed it wasn't the red head. Prayed hard it was the smart assed brown haired bitch. He had really liked Lydia. He knew he would have to look to see what color hair was in the bag. Normally he would never look didn't care. The bosses business wasn't his business. He's not the sick pervert that wanted to cover his tracks. He was just the errand boy. Why did so many girls have to end up like this, he didn't know, but it wasn't his problem to fix.

Marcus pulled the bag out of the trunk. Feeling for a head he tore at the bag. He shown his flashlight into the bag. The hair was brown.

******

This concludes Part one Of the Making of a Whore. Find out soon in part two what happens to Lydia. Where will her adventures take her??