The Making of Megan

Story Info
Story of first-time lesbian experience.
2.1k words
3.35
81.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan Reece had always done well at school and thus it was no surprise to her family and friends when she graduated as a teacher from university. She had worked hard studying geography, her favour subject. Teacher training had been relatively easy too. Whilst her fellow students had enjoyed their newfound freedom Megan continued as she had during her schooling. The world of wild drunk parties, experimental illegal substances and various sexual liaisons was not really for her. Thus she finished her four years at University with the reputation from her lecturers for being a model hard working student. Her few fellow students who knew of her existence thought of her a nice but shy, studious and rather boring individual.

She applied for a number of posts as a newly qualified teacher and after a couple of interviews gained employment at a modern comprehensive school, Pollards, which served a new large housing estate. The first day at her first proper job arrived. She was full of apprehension. Her first day as a teacher reminded her of her many first days as a new pupil. Megan took one final look in the full-length bedroom mirror. She observed herself and felt happy with her appearance. The navy blue pleated skirt hung perfectly just on her knee and was set off by her black tights and new black leather shoes.

The shoes had taken some time to choose. She remembered the trouble she had finding the correct pair for her new look. In the end she had chosen something which slightly resembled pixie boots. The thin soft leather clung to her ankles and fitted her feet like gloves. They were slightly pointed with a raised heel. Megan would not normally have chosen such interesting footwear. She had been looking for something a little more conventional. It was a pushy shop assistant eager for commission who had encouraged her to try them on. Once fitted she fell in love with them. She particularly liked the two little leather straps which bucked around the angles. She smiled mocking her thought that the matching small jacket gave her the air of an executive! Her gave one final adjustment to the tie holding back her long dark curly locks and left her flat.

She found the staff very welcoming and friendly. They were helpful and warned her of potential trouble-makers and pitfalls. She was also made aware of the rivalry between their school and Hazelmere, a long established secondary school nearby. A funny thing happened the first day when an elderly male member of staff asked her why she wasn't wearing her uniform? She smiled, explained and forgave him. She had always looked young for her age, and could easily pass for a teenager, despite her 22 years.

The sixth-formers in her registration class were a little cheeky at times but nothing she couldn't handle. Megan found it strange to be put in charge of people who were just four years younger than herself. Apart from teaching geography she had also been asked to take the older girls for hockey. Following requests from a number of the girls she set up an aerobics club. As for the hockey she had played for her school a few years previous and kept continued her interest whilst at University. She never made the university team but enjoyed the sport as away of keeping fit. Aerobics was something she had enjoyed doing in the privacy of her own home and found it easy to develop it for others to follow.

She discovered that an advantage of being a sports' teacher was that she had her very own small office next to the gym, complete with showering facilities. She soon found this a useful bolthole when she had marking to do or wanted a bit of peace and quiet.

After a few months Megan had settled into life at the school but the local town was still virtually unknown to her. She decided that sitting in her flat reading and watching TV was getting a little boring. She had to make the effort and go out on the town and seek to discover it further. The other teachers were a good ten year older than her and most of them had partners and children, she had little in common with them. She planned that the following Friday she would get the bus in to the nearest big town and go to a club. She had been to a couple whilst at University and had always had a great time.

Friday arrived and she spent some two hours getting ready. She wondered if she might meet someone nice. She was quite fussy and had only gone out casually with a couple of students whilst at University. Sex was something she had tried with one of them after going out for a few months. It had been enjoyable but she hadn't missed it that much. At the time she had often thought if her fellow students would have thought her quite so boring if they had known!

Megan arrived in the town centre, she had been there shopping on a number of occasions. But it was different to how she had remembered. It was happy and vibrant, fall of young people talking loudly and walking arm in arm. Music blasted from pubs and clubs as she strolled along the wide pavements. She eventually plucked up courage and followed a group of young women in to a club. She found a place to sit and sipped the rum and coke she had bought from the bar.

As she sipped down her second drink of the evening, having just refused the offering of dancing from a couple of drunken lads, she heard her name being called above the noise of the dance music. 'Miss Reece, Miss Reece.' Came the familiar call. She turned her head a little startled to see three of her pupils all waving and standing a few paces away. Within seconds they were sitting down. Meagan realised they were under age but felt it best to say nothing. Estelle flicked back her long blonde hair and offered to buy her a drink. She politely refused and instinctively offered to buy them one. They gave their orders and she when to the bar. She returned tray in hand with the drinks. 'You had better not call me Miss Reece,' she whispered to them. She asked them to call her Megan but informed them not to call her that at school! They giggled and agreed.

The rest of the evening was spent with all four young women dancing as a group and drinking. When it came time to go at about one O'clock in the morning they left together and decided to hail a cab. Whilst waiting Megan suggested that they stayed overnight at her flat. They agreed and once they staggered through the door phoned their parents to tell them what they had done. They crashed out all around her flat. Late the morning she thanked them for a great time and they left. They kept their word and mentioned nothing to anyone else at the school. A never referred to Miss Reece by her first name during school hours. A few weeks went by and school life continued.

One morning she was surprised that all three girls were absent from registration. They were usually punctual and never absconded from school. She dismissed the class to their lessons and carried the register back to the secretary's office. The secretary took the register and informed her the Head Teacher, Mrs Holmes, wished to see her immediately. She could not imagine what it was for and gingerly tapped on the door.

She entered to see all three girls standing in front of the Headteacher's desk along with the Head of Year, Mr Jones.

'What is the problem,' asked Megan.

The headteacher was quick to explain. The girls had been seen near Hazelmere School fighting with their pupils. Worse still the witness was a teacher from that school. The Head was furious, 'We have enough problems trying to compete with that school, without our pupils behaving like hooligans. I only hope that it doesn't get in the papers.'

Megan said nothing. Kelly, the more vocal of the three, tried to explain that the other girls had started it. Mrs Holmes was having none of it and the interjection made her all the more furious.

Fortunately for all of them they had all behaved relatively well since being at the school. They were warned however, that any similar incidents such as this and they could be expelled. In the meantime a letter would be sent to their parents and they would have a week's detention. They were then ordered to go to their lessons. The Head then had a brief chat with Megan, who promised to keep an eye on them.

At afternoon registration she asked them to stay behind briefly. Again they all protested their innocence. There was too little time to discuss the matter them and she invited them to come and see her in her office.

After school that day they came to see her. She sat them down and they started to slowly tell her what had happened. Anya started to explain how they had been walking along the alleyway beside the school, a shortcut to her home, when the Hazelmere girls has approached them and tried to push and pull them in to the undergrowth nearby. They had pushed back and that was when the teacher appeared. She started crying and the others comforted her. They all told the same story. Megan could not believe that they could have instigated the attack. They may have been foolish using that shortcut but they were not hooligans.

Megan felt she had to help clear their names. She then had a brainwave. Thinking out load she interrupted them.

'Listen!' 'What I need to do is be a witness next time something happens, they would have to believe you then!'

They were fascinated as she worked on her plan and they interjected with their own thoughts. After about fifteen minutes of talking the tears and upset had passed and they had a plan. Megan would dress up in a school uniform and walk along the alley at about the same time as the previous incident. If they started bullying them she would reveal herself as a teacher and march them back in to their school. In case they didn't believe her she would take her driving licence with her and her school ID card.

After the week's detention had passed they arranged once again to meet in Megan's Office. She had managed to find various items of school uniform in the unclaimed property box. The girls were amazed when she opened the office door to them dressed in a blue pleated knee length skirt, white shirt and blue blazer. It was now impossible to tell their age difference. They then slipped out of the school by a small side gate rarely used by anyone.

It was only about a ten-minute walk to the beginning of the alleyway. Megan felt both anxious and excited. What if someone recognised her? She thought. The reached the alley without any embarrassment to Megan and proceeded to walk along it, two abreast. Estelle and Anya lead the way closely followed by Megan and Kelly.

*

They had walked about three-quarters of its length and it seemed as though nothing was going to happen. Then they all heard girls voices ahead. Megan told them to keep going and to be brave, even though she was getting scared herself. She assured herself that the plan would work. They could then see the enemy complete with their grey skirts and blazers. There was a tense moment when both groups saw each other and silence. The Hazelmere girls continued approaching and the Lakeside girls continued. They stopped, facing other. The gang of Hazelmere girls number about eight. Then one of their number spoke in fairly posh voice. 'I see you tarts haven't learnt your lesson, we told you to stay away from here!' They did not reply to the provocation, but just tried to walk through the group. As they did so Anya and Estelle were pushed and shoved. Megan said nothing not wishing to blow her cover yet. So far little had happened it was hardly a major incident.

Things moved faster than Megan had anticipated. As the two girls were being bundled through the undergrowth to the side of the alleyway. Before she could say anything she and Kelly were being subjected to the same. All the captors' eyes turned to Megan waiting for her to say something. She didn't. Within a few moments they were all in amongst the small wooded area nearby. Megan could just see the other two some twenty meters away. From what she could see they were having their blazers removed and she could here them protesting loudly.