The Making of Vampires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without releasing his bite, he pressed her against the wall lifting her large shirt to expose her naked flesh. She whimpered louder. He didn't care. Using one hand, he grabbed her knee and lifted it exposing her vulnerable core. With his other hand, he opened his pants releasing his engorged cock pressing the hard tip against her. She was dry. Still he didn't care. He pushed slowly into her. She stiffened and whimpered. She was tight, too tight. He was impatient. He slammed into her. She cried out and her nails dug into his shoulders. He smelled fresh blood, her blood. He felt blood around his cock. It was her blood. She had been a virgin.

He rammed into her, her blood lubricating her pussy. She whimpered and sobbed. His hands found her soft globes and he pinched at her nipples. She squirmed. He expected to come quickly, but realized this pleasurable experience wouldn't end so soon. He continued to bite without drinking from her. He felt the need to have his fangs inside her as he pummeled her with his cock.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed his cheek moaning. Her legs lifted and wrapped around his waist. He slammed into her hard. She gasped. He pinched at her nipples roughly. She gasped again and released a throaty moan.

A whispered, "Yes, fuck me," escaped her lips. She ran her fingers though his hair. She moaned with each thrust. He pounded into her harder and harder her moans growing louder and she arched her neck. "Yes, please, fuck me harder," she begged. Her body tightened. Her nipples hardened. She bucked against him and cried out in pleasure as she came climaxed. Then her body thrashed from sensitivity.

Her release was too much for him. He slammed into her with ferocious abandon wanting to cum. He bellowed onto her neck as he shot his cum deep into her. He held onto her as they slid down the wall. He released his bite watching the puncture marks close. He felt gentle warm hands clasp his face. He met her eyes a moment before she kissed him almost purring into his mouth. Then her body grew heavy. He thought he killed another one, but then he recognized the signs of sleep. He laid her on the cave floor without a second though. He was done. He saw the blood on her inner thighs, but didn't care. She had been a virgin, but acted like a whore in brothel. She enjoyed pleasing him. He liked this gift from his new master. He pulled up his pants.

Told you to trust me. See how a proper feeding can please you in more than one aspect? You are superior in every way compared to a human male. Woman will be your willing slaves if you feed properly. To be honest, her reaction wasn't as intense as I had hoped.

Pleotis, unable to figure out how to talk to his master's mind asked, "How often do I need to feed?"

Andrecles, amused his offspring had to use words answered in kind, "You have to feed once every quarter moon to remain strong, but don't let need be the only reason to drink. Imagine having a woman falling prey to you every night...or many women, many times a night. Enjoy."

Andrecles tossed something to Pleotis, "Go my son. You now have what you need to save your people. I need no coins. I have your sworn loyalty."

Pleotis smiled, bent over to retrieve the bag, and walked from the cave. Even if he hadn't sworn loyalty before, fucking that sweet little thing would have been more than enough to cement it. He heard Andrecles chuckle knowing the vampire read his thoughts.

***

His horse bolted the minute it was untied. Pleotis felt amusement from Andrecles and heard an echoing message. Some animals fear us. You'll need to master some control over other creatures and even some humans to keep them calm...or you'll get used to walking or running. Beware son, if you reveal yourself to the wrong people, they will try to kill you. Humans fear our power.

So Pleotis walked and walked. Then he ran. He discovered that running was faster than riding a horse. It took him less than two days to run home. He would have gone faster, but he kept tripping or running into things. Trees didn't hurt as he expected them to, but it was a shocking experience to bounce off a solid object. Some of the trees cracked. Some just fell over.

During his travel home, he decided on a very simple a plan to save his city and establish his rule. He would turn his son and grandsons into vampires. They would be loyal to him. They would secure his rule. And they loved him. He would rule with mercy or an iron fist depending on the situation. He would be a grand ruler.

Pleotis ascended a hill less than a day's ride from the city. Smoke billowed into the air. His city burned. He growled and ran with a burst of speed that he had not yet discovered. Images on his periphery blurred, yet the city remained in focus. He rushed. He needed to hurry and save his home. He needed to save his city. He needed to save his people. He would reap the rewards as its savior.

As he grew closer to the outer wall, Pleotis saw the enemy. It would be so easy to run through the center of the enemy's forces and slice them down with his knife. Then he realized his fingers had turned into talloned claws. He could rush through and slice them down with claws!

Insecurity and fear gripped at the center of his chest. What if he failed? What if he was caught and tortured? What if he was killed?

Pleotis decided he wasn't a coward, surely not. A vampire vampire would cower to no one. As any good ruler, he knew when to delegate. He would delegate the fighting to those warriors who enjoyed it, who needed to fight. He should save his energy to rule...and for the women. He ignored the uncomfortable feeling in his chest refusing to acknowledge it as terror. He veered away from the battle and aimed at the part of the wall that was yet untouched by fighting.

Pleotis jumped the wall landing softly on the other side barely making a sound and disturbing little dust. Looking around to gage his surroundings, he recognized the area and decided on the quickest route home. He slowed down to what he thought would look like a normal speed to humans and ran to his house, his son's home, the mansion that housed the ruler of the city.

Soon, he entered the interior and passed soldiers awaiting orders. He burst into the war room that contained a map of the city on the table with various carved figures to represent the city forces and the empire's forces. His son, grandsons, and various generals stood around the table.

Martinelli rubbed the stubble on his face as he gave the report, "We are holding our own, but the main force of the empire has yet to arrive. We won't survive that force. Let me and my men maintain the standoff while the civilians leave the city to hide in the forested hills. It will give them a chance at life."

Pleotis pompously strolled to the table, "Martinelli, my favorite grandson. Are you so eager to die?"

Keeping the annoyance out of his voice, Martinelli answered, "Grandfather, we have no choice. Some of us must die so our families can live...Unless, there are reinforcements coming."

Pleotis smirked and cast a glance at the generals, "Leave us. I must speak privately to my family."

The generals looked to Martinelli with questioning eyes. They would not obey the old man. They would not leave their commander at this time to appease one who had forgotten war and the true cost of it, the destruction of people and their souls.

Angler flashed across Pleotis' face. He would not tolerate such disrespect for long. He would be merciful and allow this one day for all to understand who their new ruler was to be.

Martinelli struggled for a brief moment. Good news should be shared with the generals. Bad news should be shared privately. Yet, his grandfather acted as though he had good news. Maybe the old man was covering to protect the morale of the men. He glanced quickly at his brothers, August and Gabriel. Their eyes said they were thinking the same thing. The generals should leave.

Martinelli crossed his arms giving a quick nod, "Go men. Give us a few moments with our grandfather so we may hear his news."

Adontis and his sons waited for the generals to leave the war room. They patiently stood as Pleotis walked to the map and studied it.

Martinelli frowned. What was going on? His grandfather wanted privacy to talk. Now, he wouldn't talk. "What news, Grandfather? Do we have reinforcements?"

Pleotis looked up, "No." He let his word hang in the air to build tension. "It is better than reinforcements." Again, he paused watching the faces of his family. "I have the ability to give all of you power and immortality."

Adontis thought his father had cracked from the strain of the upcoming war and failure at finding help. "Okay, father, let me take you to your room. You should lie down. You had a long journey."

He reached out for his father's arm. With preternatural speed, Pleotis caught Adontis' arm and twisted it painfully behind the younger man's back. "No, son, you misunderstand. I offer a special gift." His fangs elongated.

A collective gasp escaped the men. Martinelli and August drew their swords. Gabriel pulled out a pouch with components to cast a spell. Adontis struggled futilely.

Angered by their reaction, Pleotis growled, "You will accept my gift or I will kill your father."

Adontis looked to his sons, "No, boys, don't. I would rather die than let you become what your grandfather has turned into."

Pleotis laughed darkly, "What is it I have become, Adontis? Let me tell you. I have become the savior of the city. I have become what all men dream of being. Why would you deny yourself and your sons such a thing?" He twisted Adontis' arm tighter causing the man to gasp in pain.

Martinelli was the first to drop his sword, "Okay, okay. Just relax. I'll go first. Then you let father go."

Pleotis shook his head, "You will all go, and then I turn your father as well. The other option is that I kill him."

Martinelli nodded, "Okay, take me. No problem." He walked forward.

Pleotis didn't plan to release Adontis, but he had to bite Martinelli. "On your knees with your back to me," he told his grandson.

Martinelli complied hoping to give his brothers an opening. Then he felt a knife at his throat.

Pleotis smiled wickedly at his other two grandsons, "If you try anything, I'll slit his throat AND kill your father. So be good boys and drop your weapon and your pouch."

August and Gabriel immediately did as commanded, not by any compulsion, but in hopes of keeping their brother and father alive. They watched in horror as Pleotis bit into his wrist placing it at Martinelli's mouth and their brother parted his lips to swallow the blood. Then Pleotis drank deeply from his grandson until the man fell over.

He smirked, "Next."

Adontis cried out, "You said you wouldn't kill him!" He stared at his fallen son.

Pleotis sighed, "I didn't. He will awaken soon." Then with a glare and a lowered voice, he said, "Next."

August stepped forward. He stopped at Martinelli's side and rolled his brother into a more comfortable position. Then he turned his back to his grandfather and knelt. His eyes locked sadly with Gabriel. They knew they had no choice now. The brothers were close. So close that they would follow each other into damnation. He felt the bloody wrist at his mouth and opened his lips. He sucked at the wound and felt the pierce of his skin. A warm hum flooded into his body creating a calming sensation. He lost track of time. Then darkness claimed him.

Gabriel walked to August placing him on his back instead of the crumbled heap of which his grandfather allowed the man to fall. He turned his back to his grandfather feeling thankful his brothers were already incapacitated. He didn't want them to see the tears in his eyes that he fought to contain.

The art of magic required a great deal of study including the study of vampires in order to know what spells would defeat them. He knew what was in store for him and his brothers. Their evil would manifest itself inside them as a beast or demon. The books used the two words interchangeably. Every evil dead would cause that inner demon to grow stronger and more powerful. When the vampire grew weak, the demon would try to break free wreak havoc. A cold darkness would surround them unless they found a love that would keep them grounded in humanity. But what woman would love an evil vampire. He fully expected his wife to leave him. Yes, it was an arranged marriage, but they grew to love each other. He could never give her children now. Vampires didn't have children. They increased their numbers just as his grandfather was doing now, through bites, not blessed babies from a woman's womb.

Gabriel smelled the bloody wrist more than he saw it. He was lost in thought. Thoughts of how his life would forever change. He opened his mouth and drank mechanically. At least he would be with his brothers for eternity, as long as they could stay alive. He would use his magic to keep his brothers as safe as he could. He felt the bite on his neck. He felt a hum. Then he felt a strange shocking sensation, much like static when he would walk over the wool carpet in winter. He allowed the tears to flow freely from his eyes now. All hope was lost.

***

Martinelli was the first to awaken. His stomach growled and he looked around searching for food. No, not food. He needed something different. The pounding of drums echoed in the house. No, not drums, heartbeats. He wanted to drink the blood that flowed from those heartbeats. He looked at the double wooden doors leading to the outer hall. He stood answering the call of the blood as it drew him to the doors.

His foot bumped something and he looked down. Gabriel lay crumpled over in a heap. His hunger forgotten, Martinelli knelt, turned the body over, and cradled his older, smaller brother. Tears stained Gabriel's closed eyes and cheeks. Martinelli quickly wiped the tears away fearing someone would think of his brother as less than a man for showing such womanly emotions.

Then a tear dropped from his eye onto his brother's face. He wiped it away with his thumb. "You know what is to come. I saw the sadness in your eyes. You could have run and saved yourself. I would have understood."

He felt a hand on his shoulder, "Gabriel would never leave us, Martinelli. He isn't a soldier, but he isn't a coward, either. He will brave our sides until there is nothing left of him." August ruffled Martinelli's hair just as he had done so many times.

The hair rubbing gesture, often done to children, had started as a way to humiliate his youngest brother. Instead, the action comforted both of them, especially during times of adversity, such as war, and even now. Martinelli was the greatest soldier of the city, but he still needed a childish gesture of reassurance to help him stand tall and brave.

Gabriel stirred and opened his eyes. He sat up. "I'm hungry and not for food." His brothers nodded agreement. They stood and looked around the empty room.

Martinelli asked, "Where is the old man? We need to kill him."

August and Gabriel voiced at the same time, "Yes."

They stepped into the hall. The generals fidgeted nervously and the newly created vampires mistook the movements as having something to do with them until one of the generals shakily said, "Pleotis dragged Adontis up the stairs to Yezmethia's room."

The brothers didn't have to think twice. They ran. Their grandfather was going to hurt their mother as well. They knew he had changed and no longer had any compassion.

They burst into their mother's room and froze in horror. Their father lay on the floor dead with his throat ripped out. Their grandfather was thrusting his cock in and out of their mother's dead body as he pressed her against the wall. Her half closed vacant eyes staring at the floor near where her husband laid, two puncture marks visible on her throat.

Pleotis grunted and dropped her body. Turning to his grandsons and fixing his pants he said, "My, I had no idea that her blood would affect me so. I couldn't help myself." He smiled at his grandsons. "Well, boys. You made me kill them. I feared you would ally with you father to depose my reign. Now, you have no choice but to ally yourself with me. I can keep you safe." He smirked.

The smirk was wiped from his face as a bolt of lightning flew at him. He tried to dodge the attack forgetting another vampire cast the spell and not a human. The lightning exploded as it hit knocking Pleotis' left arm to the floor passing through to the wall and creating a ten-foot hole through the masonry. Pleotis screamed in pain as his severed shoulder smoldered. He jumped through the hole before the brothers could do anything else. The spell should not have been so powerful. It should have been a thin stream of electricity to, possibly, incapacitate the victim.

Gabriel was the first to recover and run to the hole intending to jump out and follow their grandfather. He felt hands restraining him. It was August. August looked back and Gabriel followed his eyes. Martinelli carried their lifeless mother to her bed. He turned down the blankets and tucked her in. Then he walked to his father's body and carried him to the bed placing him beside their mother. He pulled the blanket up as if the couple were going to sleep.

Martinelli looked at his brothers. "I can't do this. I'm going to go out there and kill our enemy. Then I'm going to ask the generals to kill me."

Gabriel shook his head, "Martinelli, once you enact any evil, you will birth a beast within that won't allow you to die so easily. I'm sorry brother. If you wish to die, you must do so before taking a life."

Martinelli dropped his head in thought. "I can't leave our people, our families, to die from the invading army." He sighed.

August put his arm around Gabriel and the two of them walked over to Martinelli. The two older brothers put their arms around their younger brother and August said, "Then if we are to unleash some evil beast within us, let us do so saving those we love." He glanced quickly over at his parents. "Those that we have left."

Martinelli nodded and said, "I want to warn our soldiers of what we are. I won't have them shocked in battle to be run through by the enemy's weapons." The other two nodded.

***

The brothers stood on the wall. Trumpets sounding the retreat signal. They wanted all the soldiers off the field of battle until the generals could relay the undead change in their commanders and share of their ruler's death.

The brothers waited until the field of battle emptied. They allowed their enemy a few minutes to refresh as well. They knew the enemy would need drinks, catch their breath, and urinate. Urinating outside one's armor was often a luxury during battles.

They saw the generals running to the groups of men. They saw the looks of disbelief on the men's faces. They saw the looks of horror. They saw the looks of fear.

Martinelli was afraid to lose his control to his hunger, "We need to go out now. I need to feed."

August patted his younger brother on the back, "Let's go." He dropped off the wall hearing startled oaths as people expected him to die from a jump of that height. He landed lightly not making a sound. Martinelli and Gabriel followed suit. Then the trio walked onto the field of battle.

The enemy expected a surrender from the three whose dress and armor showed them to be officers, but no white flag appeared. Instead, two of the men pulled out their large swords and the other pulled out a pouch. Laughter erupted from the enemy soldiers and several accepted the challenge expecting to, easily, slaughter the arrogant men

Just a moment before the first wave hit the brothers, two of them, put away their weapons. They saw the confidence rise in the soldiers of the empire. The enemy increased their speed expecting to slaughter the brothers and to establish a quick victory after removing the leaders of the city.